Exiled Memories Part 2 ((OOC))

- A forum for writers. Poetry in all its forms, short stories, long stories, novels and everything in between welcomed.

Postby Joshua Dyre » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:47 pm

Crack cocaine and My Chemical Romance just do NOT Mix. Now Dr.Pepper and Crack Cocaine.. hmm... maybe.. just maybe..

Oh... posted.

*tag*

* runs and presses red button just for the hell of it*
I'm an expert on shakespeare,
And that's a hell of a lot,
But the world don't need scholars,
As much as I thought.

"You tell me where Josh is, or I won't just give you a scene, I'll give you the whole goddamn stage play!"
Joshua Dyre
Stablehand

Postby Khavi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:10 am

Dr. Pepper and crack cocaine would be an interesting thing mixed together, my dear Mr. Dyre.

Do you suppose they would react to one another like Diet Coke and Mentos? Cause that would be spectacular. I might pay money to see that kind of thing.

Oh, and I posted too.

So tag, you're it, and...

OMG WAI U PUSH BUTTEN NUB.

TAT WUZ BUTTEN OF PORE INTERWEB GRAMMIR!!!111one

U DUME US ALL NOOBSAUCE OMGWTFBBQ!!!111!!1
I was so mad, I could have chewed up nails and spit out paper clips.
Khavi
Stablehand

Postby Elijah Morteron » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:09 am

Okay Khavi, if I'm going to be honest I understood half of that. *L*

Can I have a translation please? ((I could be being very ignorant here.. but hey.. I'm not exactly bright.))

This just goes to show how much time students have on their hands. j/k.

If I was going to go all analytical and literal I'd read:

Oh My God What An Invitation Push button Not Ur Bottom???

TAT?? Was Button of poor internet?? grammar ((okay.. I'm sorry about the grammar ;-P))

You doom us all noobsauce ((noobsauce????)) What the F**K Barbecue??

*LOL* Where are the Enigma code crackers when you need them? *G*

Edit: used wrong alt. Darn.
"I give hope to men, I keep none for myself."
Elijah Morteron
Stablehand

Postby Khavi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:32 am

LAWL.

Can you tell I spend, like, WAY too much time on the internets and playing World of Warcraft? Cause I do. I'm a chronic procrastinator and the internets help me to avoid homework.

Anyway, an educated translation:

Oh my God, why did you push the button, noob?

That was the button of poor internet grammar.

You doomed us all, noobsauce (expletives deleted).

There. Now hopefully you will understand what I was trying to say. Noobsauce is just... noob. With an extra suffix.

Yes an extra suffix.

I'm half an English major I use words like 'suffix' and 'hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliaphobia.' And 'lexicon.' I read too much.

POST NOOB.
Khavi
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:54 am

*dies laughing* And thus was Khavi added to my "Pocket People" collection. That way I can take her everywhere and pull her out when I want a good laugh. *beams*

*pokes Dyre* POST NOOB!! *giggles*
-I'm high like heaven, and I'm strong like music-
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Khavi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:35 pm

Pocket People?

That is awsome. I want a collection of people for my pockets, Math 100 gets awfully boring, it's my last class before lunch too, so I'm bored AND hungry, and I bet Pocket People are crunchy...

*pause*

Pocket Cannibalism is what that is. Ew.

edit- POST NOOB.

:D
Khavi
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 pm

*gigglefits* Pocket Cannibalism? I'm -so- sharing that with the friends who invented Pocket People with me...
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Khavi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:25 am

What about, like... Pocket Plague?

If you don't wash those jeans for a few days or they get left at the bottom of the hamper that could cause a pocket plague...

Or, like, Pocket Hurricane?

You accidentally left the Pocket Person in your pocket and then put clothing to which said pocket is attached into the washich machine... Though I guess that would be more of a Pocket Tsunami.

And Dyre, my ICQ has told me it's your birthday, like, three days in a row now. What's going on THERE, how long was your poor mother in labor that you have three days of birthday?
Khavi
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:26 am

Oh good god...three days of labor??? Or maybe he's just celebrating for three days (which explains his lack of spamming and posting).

Pocket Mudslide? If you fall in the mud and get the pocket all grubby and filled with muck...*giggles*
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Laila » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:35 am

Okay, you'll have to forgive me for not posting, Khavi. I came down with yucky coughing death this weekend, and only started coming out of it with the help of super-meds last night. I'll get something up early this week. I promise...and if I don't, you can send rabid hamsters after me in my sleep.
To be true to yourself and get caught,
Or to betray who you are and remain hidden.
Shakespeare was wrong.
That is the real question.
Laila
Stablehand

Postby Khavi » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:33 am

No worries Laila, I've been fairly busy lately (I finally got hours at work again... yay... you can tell my great enthusiasm as a GameStop salesperson...), so even if you had written something I probably wouldn't have read it or responded to it until... well tonite, actually.

But if I don't have anything to read/reply to by Friday...

I'd like you to meet Fluffy. He's my attack gerbil. He attacks people who don't write when they should. He spend the past year nibbling on my toes because I never replied here even though I said I would.

I don't have any toes left.

[center]D:[/center]

In other news, a piece of advice to you all:

Never try to wax your own legs. The hairless patches on my right shin will tell you it's a bad, bad idea. Also, don't try it while on the phone with your mom. Your conversation will go like this:

Mom: 'How was your day? Did you learn anything interesting in class?'
Me: 'It's was ok. I'm trying this wax thing I bought at Long's now. Today in Economics my professor said AAAUUUUUGH.'
Mom: 'Sounds exciting. You pulled the wax off?'
Me: *whimper*
Mom: 'I see.'
Me: 'That wasn't so bad... let's try another.'
Mom: 'You were saying about economics?'
Me: 'Oh, yeah. In Economics we were talking about AAAUGH OH GOD THE PAIN.'
Mom: 'Just learn to shave like normal people.'

I pwned myself.
Khavi
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:20 am

*promptly dies of over-laugh...a rare but insidious disease*

Okay, so I sat at my computer last night to post. I'd forced my parents out of the computer room and shut the door for privacy...and what do I get for my determination? A busted website. *kicks Evernight* What does this mean? It means I won't be able to post until Thursday now (unless I can find an excuse to skip out on choir tonight). But post I will...because I'm determined to see this Thelma and Louise thing happen. *cackles*

Nice hamster...you keep eyeing Khavi's toes. She's the evil one that took a year...*nodsnods*
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Khavi » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:22 am

*Sends bad influences to Mykayla by way of ESP*

You want to skip choir and pooooost... POOOOOST....

And Fluffly the attack gerbil is offended you called him a hamster. He says hamsters are the gerbils' dirty, uncivilized cousins. He demands an ofering of snickerdoodles in compensation for your gross incompetence.

His words, not mine. He's a wordy gerbil. I apologize for him.

YAY for Laila and Buzz as a sort of futuristic Thelma and Louise. Without the driving off a cliff at the end of the movie.

(That was Thelma and Louise right? Or did I just make myself look even dumber than I usually am?)
Khavi
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:21 am

My deepest and most sincere apologies oh gerbil of greatness! *offers a bucket of snickerdoodle goodness*

I did end up skipping choir last night, but that was mostly because I was feeling particularly homicidal after work, and I needed to cool down without having to fake happiness. Unfortunately that also means I didn't stay home to post. I went somewhere to recharge my people-skills-batteries. Don't worry though. Tonight is all for you...and Buzz...and Laila...and Fluffy.

And you got the movie right. *grins*
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Laila » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:02 am

Okay...not my best work. Sorry about that. I got interrupted by a phone call. *grins* In any event, I figured you can run with it from there, girlie. Oh...and the contact name she'll give you is Suriah for when you meet up with her. You have full permission to do what you will (and hopefully you've caught on enough about how she speaks and some of her mannerisms to handle the second half of the conversation).

See that Fluffy? I posted!
To be true to yourself and get caught,
Or to betray who you are and remain hidden.
Shakespeare was wrong.
That is the real question.
Laila
Stablehand

Postby Khavi » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:19 am

THE MISADVENTURES OF KHAVI, part 4798

Coming out of the movie theatre with my sister...

Me: (to the tune of Fergalicious) 'G to the A R, the C the I the E and ain't not other ladies gonna drop it like me. (terrible booty dance)
My Sister: You just spelled your name wrong.
Me: Lies.
My Sister: Ok, Garcie.
Me: .....It sounded cooler in my head.

IN OTHER NEWS.

Fluffy is pleased. *pets Fluffy like bond villain* And, yay, maybe the dear Crawdad will come along and we can be Thelma, Louise, and... Ethan... You know, it sounded better before I typed it.

Time to go write something exciting!

Post-posting edit:

OMG it's a long one I hope you have enough time in your day to read it. Yay, back to the glory days of posts so long no one actually reads them.
Khavi
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:31 am

Oh honey, I can make time to read your posts, no matter how long. After all, I'm just sitting here at work, and we all know how I feel about that particular little four letter word. *grins*

Thelma, Louise, and Ethan, eh? Do you think his big boy britches can hold up to the amazing power that is crazy women with issues? I'll have to have Laila show up with some nice disguise kit toys. *grins* You know, illusory hair dyes and what have you since she is an upstanding member of the community. *cackles* This is so much fun.

Unfortunately the break between posts will have to be longer than I'm sure Fluffy will appreciate. I'm going to the Mavericks game tonight, and I've got a date tomorrow night (that's right! I'm going out with a boy!). I'll see if I can cobble something together Sunday though.
Mykayla
Squire

Previous

Return to Writers Corner