Forum Rules

Discussion and moderated historical references to Evernight Games in all its forms.

Forum Rules

Postby SunSu » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:45 pm

Well, there is a lot to and get going for this project and forum.

This is not a free for all memory forum. There will be discussion threads and they will be well organized. I will keep one thread open at all times for all general memory comments. However, please keep it concise. If you just want to do a "Remember When" thread, do it in comments or in the forum in which it has context for the time being.

So,

Rules:

1) Of course, it should not have to be said, but I am, all TB rules apply.

2) Do not start general memory threads. Comments still exists if you wish to do that. If you wish to post any suggestions there will be a thread made available for that purpose.

I think that's pretty simple.

Thanks
SunSu
Pickpocket

Postby Finder » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:47 am

Well it would be nice to have alot of the important guilds mentioned in the history. hmmm one which comes to mind which dominated once was "The Ravens Collective". It was said it was run by the "saints" not sure if I remember who was in it. but I remember they dominated a game or two with only a dozen members.

Also a recorded history of ISA, TDoD, DIE, LKA, HHG(Holly Hordes of Goblins) would be good. As main players in the faiths durning the early and mid years of monarchy. I could go into further detail if wished.

I spent all my monarchy days as a member of the Barnabas faith and I remember our scum opps for the whole faith was called "faith Relations" which stored all the scums of heathen nations and had a message board for the gms. I was the main moderater of it for a few faiths. I keep forgetting who made operated faith relations. Cerderic, cedes, god he's on the tip of my tongue.

Anyways a few thoughts if you want more or different let me know.

Finder
Co-founder of TDoD
Co-Founder of TBL
Finder
Pickpocket

Postby Stryfe » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:34 pm

Cedric?
WeeC
Hall Of Fame
im in a place full of leto's im scared and cold :(
Stryfe
Azn Invasion ZOMG!