Evernight Family Gathering (Bash, October) II

Archive Forum for our Bashes.

Postby Biggles » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:41 am

So what, you'll marry a scruffy-looking scumbag backup dancer, get pregnant, and start waddling around in public with your fat gut hanging out of a bikini?
If they don't want us masturbating in the library, why do they have all those books about fire trucks?
Biggles
Pickpocket

Postby Portia » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:45 pm

You gonna be ok if I buy Grey Goose for em Thyarr? You're not going to have a stroke or anything, right? ;)
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
Portia
Trouble

Postby Ferlinc » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:45 pm

KoA has reasonable has showers for a dollar and guaranteed no biggling, though I am not sure what biggling is. We used to go to KoA once a week when I was working at a dig in WY...ah cleanliness
Ferlinc
Journeyman

Postby Zathrus » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:00 pm

LoL, Ferly, you only showered once a week? I'm glad you've gotten yourself out of that habit!
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
Zathrus
Marfy Dog

Postby KingArthur10 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:34 pm

well, I guess it's official, I can't come. *sniff* I have no money to help pay for gas or food (wife and I are VERY strapped for cash), and I'm not mooching on anyone. Have a great time guys. Send pictures!
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Any society that sacrifces a little liberty for a little security disserves neither and will lose both--Ben Franklin
KingArthur10
Peasant

Postby Thyarr » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:12 am

I can't assure you of that, Portia. Remember, the only time I'm used to Grey Goose is stealing it from my mom's liquor cabinet. I'ms just a poor college student =O
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
Thyarr
Happy Man Child

Postby Virch » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:04 am

biggles......maybe you can meet a hot waitress at a local denny's and shower at her place..........well if she gives ya her real number ..........*smirks*

look foward to seeing you again dude......you always cracked me up.........especially after a few days of drinking and no sleep :)
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
Virch
Journeyman

Postby Lathrop » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:32 am

Okay, officially add me to the list. I am not sure when I can make it, but I will have 2 tents in my trunk to help out those in need.

I also live on the beltway in VA, almost exactly between dulles and national. If someone needs a ride from the DC area, let me know. I don't use these boards much, so email or IM me at my 'fake' email account:

email_more_often@yahoo.com

For everyone here that has no clue who I am, I have been playing since monarchy and have to be the only long term member of Fervent that DOESN'T post. :)
Lathrop
Stablehand

Postby Ferdia » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:39 am

Zathrus wrote:LoL, Ferly, you only showered once a week? I'm glad you've gotten yourself out of that habit!

I was at a dig--way far away from civilization. :P

Nobody showered except once a week when we drove into town to get supplies. That's also when I grew my beard. It wasn't practical to shave. We were in a desert. Water was saved for drinking.

Anyway the point is, there are places where you can pay a dollar for a shower so if it gets crowded at Decae's and there is a KoA nearby, that is one solution. Also some truck stops have showers.

[edit: oh this is Ferly and this is my original login. My computer crashed and reverted I guess. I haven't posted much with my main.]
Ferdia
Stablehand

Postby Ferlinc » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:42 pm

It was close but King Arthur (*****) did not have enough money to make it to the bash. He drove 121 miles before running out of gas.
Ferlinc
Journeyman

Postby Nitra » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:28 pm

Decae, neither Loupy or i will be able to make it to the bash. Loupy's in the hospital, and I'm waithing on the Red Cross to deploy me to where ever needed.

I was really looking forward to going, maybe next time.
DEM - AGM, CD
Where have all the good men gone?
I'm holding out for a hero!!!
Nitra
Stablehand

Postby Nitra » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:55 am

I just got an email from my contact at the Red Cross, I will not be deployed before the 10th so I'll be there.
I really didn't want to miss the chance to meet you all.
DEM - AGM, CD
Where have all the good men gone?
I'm holding out for a hero!!!
Nitra
Stablehand

Postby KingArthur10 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:29 pm

LMFAO ferley. quite funny. Well, new developments, as it stands Adaras has offered me a free ride out there. Well, as long as everything goes right, I'll be there. Should be fun. A good birthday present.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Any society that sacrifces a little liberty for a little security disserves neither and will lose both--Ben Franklin
KingArthur10
Peasant

Postby Decae » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:22 am

Hey folks - we're going to do a 'collection' from those that arrive for additional food/drink. (we've already got a starter set of soda/snacks etc) So, if possible, bring a 20 with yah. That should suffice for enough food and general booze over the weekend.
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
Decae
Admin

Postby Adaras Alt » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:38 am

Okay, after a conversation with Arioch it appears he will be coming as well...

So.... Arioch, Kingarthur, Nitra, and Myself will be arriving @ approx 6:00 pm on Friday. (Assuming Arioch and I don't kill each other) There is room for one more if anyone else needs a ride and is on the general Ohio-Morgantown WV-68 through Maryland path.

Also, as I have never seen a tent close up in my life, if anyone could tell me what kind of a tent thingy would be best to buy that would be awesome.
If you see this siggy, its because I forgot to switch alts.
Adaras Alt
Peasant

Postby Decae » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:54 am

If you don't already own a tent, I'd suggest just bringing a sleeping bag and a nice comfy ground mat. It may rain over the weekend - the floor might be an open, dry, spot.
Decae
Admin

Postby Solstice » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:55 am

I'll donate the 20.00 extra for King Arthur to cover his food.

Thank you so much Decae, I'm so excited to be involved in a Bash and this one in and of itself really seems so very special. You're awesome, thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Llama Momma
Elfimal extrodinare
Frodo Failed, Bush has the Ring
Solstice
Peasant

Postby Lathrop » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:26 pm

Hey, just to clarify....

I am one person.

I have two tents (one 2 person, one 3 person)

That is room for 4 extra people that don't have tents.....

We can even use the fly as a seperate shelter, creating space for 9, instead of 4 extra....

I am sure I am not alone...

:)
Lathrop
Stablehand

Postby Biggles » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:41 pm

I will share a tent.

But only with a sexy lady.

Unfortunately there will be none in attendance.

I will have to sleep alone.

Woe is I.
If they don't want us masturbating in the library, why do they have all those books about fire trucks?
Biggles
Pickpocket

Postby Adaras Alt » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:16 pm

Wow biggles,

If there would happen to be a sexy lady that dropped in, you have just assured that she will not drop on you.

Will do Decae. Thanks for advice.
If you see this siggy, its because I forgot to switch alts.
Adaras Alt
Peasant

Postby Ferlinc » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:05 pm

I hope everyone has a great time! :)

Don't get Arthur drunk though... :wink:
Ferlinc
Journeyman

Postby Biggles » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:04 pm

Honey, if I wanted to go somewhere for girls, I could go to a frat party, or to a club in DC or something.

Rest assured that is not the reason why I am making an appearance.

Besides, I don't think it would be very proper for me to befoul Decae's house/lawn with some sort of nude escapades.

It might scar him and his wee children, and I might get banned. Again.

I'd at least prefer to get banned for something frivolous and petty, not something that he'll actually remember next year.

"Decae, can I post again?"

"Hell no! There's still a stain on the rug in my basement!"

See, that wouldn't be good for anyone.
Biggles
Pickpocket

Postby Arioch » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:12 pm

I haven't owned a tent since I met my better half so a dry floor is just fine. From the stories I've heard there won't be much sleeping going on anyway.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
Arioch
Supreme UG

Postby Decae » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:30 pm

For the record, if you scar my 6 month old - you will be banned. (that's a blanket statement) Considering she sleeps 14 hours or so a day, you'd have to try damn hard.
Decae
Admin

Postby Elfie » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:17 pm

Due to some things that have came up that I had no control over, I won't get to come to the bash. I am really bummed out, because I would love to see my old friends and meet some new ones. I will be thinking about all of you..Decae, Rath, Virch, Stones, Play some spades for me and have many drinks for me.

Decae PM me with the house phone, I have lost it and I might want to call and say hi to everyone.
~TRC~
Elfie
Pickpocket

PreviousNext

Return to Bash Forum