The Mask of Angelus (OOC)

- A forum for writers. Poetry in all its forms, short stories, long stories, novels and everything in between welcomed.

Re: The Mask of Angelus (OOC)

Postby Kajatta » Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Apparently Xander is unconscious, Arrius may have to carry him.
Kajatta
Stablehand

Postby Arrius » Tue May 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah that'll work for a while. Life gets busy from time to time eh.

So, where are we planning to go with our little group of heroes? I guess Kajatta still needs to get that device removed... and Arrius and Xander are still trying to figure out what the hell's going on.

Are we all planning to meet up before leaving the city, or are we going to do our own thing for a while?

Just wondering what you had in mind for the flow.

If we're going to meet up, if Kajatta comes in during the fight with the soldiers, then Arrius and Xander could come along while she removes the charm, and we could share the info that we have...

I'm going to try to write a post up later tonight. I think I'll go through the fight sequence at the house and get us out. If Kajatta wants in on the fight just let me know and I'll re-work it and leave an opportunity. Otherwise I'll get Arrius and Xander out, and I'll have them head back to Ilandra's place for a little Q&A.
Arrius
Stablehand

Postby Kajatta » Tue May 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Yea, I was thinking of meeting up during the fight. Then I have to figure out how Kajatta is going to find this dude, Finn. So if you want to come along for that then we go together.
Kajatta
Stablehand

Postby Arrius » Tue May 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Okay sounds good. I'll post the first half of the fight and I'll leave the second half and our escape up to you. If you need a way to find Finn I've got an idea (If Finn is a part of the Brotherhood). Kajatta could come with Xander and Arrius to re-visit Ilandra. A little interrogation will get us some more information about the Brotherhood and she could know where to find Finn. If Finn isn't part of the Brotherhood and is a separate resource Arrius and Xander should go with Kajatta first to find him and get that charm removed. I'll leave it up to you where you want to bring it and we'll work with that.
Arrius
Stablehand

Postby Arrius » Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Okay, the first half of the battle is up.

So, now we're in need of some assistance. Luckily our new best friend can be there to give us a hand getting the hell outta there.

Have fun.
Arrius
Stablehand

Postby Kajatta » Wed May 26, 2010 12:02 am

I'll read it tonight.
Kajatta
Stablehand

Postby Keisha » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Let's move on to the next stage of events if you guys are ready to go,
Keisha