Anew Ascent (OOC)

- A forum for writers. Poetry in all its forms, short stories, long stories, novels and everything in between welcomed.

Anew Ascent (OOC)

Postby Holland » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:51 pm

I have a vague idea of where I want this story to go, but at the same time I would like other’s point of views as well.

Basic Info: This is a fantasy RP, magic and all. I will allow the use of firearms, but keep them to a minimum. Races like human, elvin, orc, and dwarves will be allowed in the story; if you would like to make up a new race you may do so upon being creative.

Basic plot: A new race of undead has been created: much like a vampire, but a great deal stronger. The antagonist has found a way to produce these undead creatures by capturing a unique, genius scientist. The scientist has the capabilities to take only one cell from a normal vampire and tweak it to construct an even stronger specimen. The antagonist has the scientist produces thousands of vampires to bring up an army, or he will torture the scientist until he dies and the ones closest to him. The characters of the story (who join the story) are hand-picked by the Emperor, and are appointed ‘General’ to different armies around the continent to stop his armies from taking over a vast amount of land; and soon the world.

I would like a few people, who are interested of course, to RP with me; only a few. If I don’t get as many people as I want, then I’ll begin my story alone of course.

Simply post your character information here, and in a week or so we can start the story :)

After joining, I will talk to you about the story, and get your ideas as well. Please, if you want to be involved, message me on ICQ, or PM me.
This place rings with echoes of lives once lived but now are lost
Co-GM of TEW
Holland
Stablehand

Return to Writers Corner