Attention Writers and Would Be Editors

- A forum for writers. Poetry in all its forms, short stories, long stories, novels and everything in between welcomed.

Attention Writers and Would Be Editors

Postby Lady Maven » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:58 pm

Hey all. First of all, let me say that I KNOW I suck. I have been working so hard on my own projects that I left many of you hanging, and that wasn't cool. I am remdying that now in the sticky thread.

One thing I noticed is that some of you would just like your strories evaluated. That is cool. In order to keep the How To Write thread for questions regarding how to write well and get published, I thought I'd start this thread for evaluations. I, and many others here, Salani comes to mind immediately, have loads to offer you in the way of evaluation.

If you have something short to be looked over, post it here. If you have something longer, email it to me at:

ladymaven@gmail.com

I offer my humble services absolutely free of charge. I will never ask you to pay me a readers fee.

If others feel they have the time and heartless devotion required to evaluate our fellow Evernight writer's work, please post it here. You never know whose career you can give just the nudge it needs.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
Lady Maven
Royalty

Return to Writers Corner