Land In Chaos OOC ^.^

- A forum for writers. Poetry in all its forms, short stories, long stories, novels and everything in between welcomed.

Postby Vaalic » Tue May 01, 2007 8:53 pm

Hey guys,
I just wanted to give you a heads up that me and Heather (aka: Jasmine) are off to Mexico tonight. Hell yeah. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Hopefully there'll be something on the boards when we get back. See you guys in a week.
When a Greater evil unites, the good must come together;
else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a useless struggle.
Vaalic
Stablehand

Postby Killean » Wed May 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Hey everyone

I know things are sitting on my butt here to get two paths going... I must blame school for the delays. However as a sign of dedication, I'm going to deprive myself of sleep for the next couple of days to get something finished. Saturday the latest.

Take it easy... ;)
-神恵「争い」癒す
Killean
Stablehand

Postby Vental » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:28 pm

Hey guys,

Just to keep everyone up to date, I've made a new alt for Vental. As General Ruakha's time with us is about to come to an end I thought we still needed a character to represent the forces set against most of us. The alt is free for anyone to use, so if anyone wants to use it let me know and I'll send you the password.

Talk to you guys soon,
Be polite. Be professional.
But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Vental
Stablehand

Postby Vental » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:06 pm

Hey Guys,
The post going up right now is only part one. I just ran out of time. The next one will come from Vental's POV and I'll try to get that up as soon as possible. Sorry it took so long for this, life just got a little hectic, but it should be getting better.
Be polite. Be professional.
But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Vental
Stablehand

Postby Khellandros » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Okay, so the first part of this series between Khell, Jasmine, Dravven and Serah is underway. I guess the next one up would be Jasmine? We'll get the chance to meet Serah and have her send us out. Are we still going to go with the idea of cutting off the Flurin shipping supply runs? It makes for an unusual way to conduct a seige, but hey, so long as they're trapped in there its all good.
Until lions have their historians,
tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.
Khellandros
Stablehand

Postby SomberOne » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Hey Guys,

Could someone fill me on what's up with Serah? I must have missed something important, nothing new. Sorry for the absense things have not been great around here... I've been getting into the habit of writing things on paper too which just prolongs me getting it on the boards... I've got Angel coming up next and after (hoping to here from Jake) I'll have the continuation of Somber's post. Looking forward to crankin my brain.

*hugs* to all
-Darkened Waters and Moonlit Skies-
http://www.sombernights.com
SomberOne
Stablehand

Postby Vaalic » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Hey,
Well we've been throwing around a few ideas. I'll try to outline everything that I remember.

As we all know our lovely Queen Somber has been spending her time with the Faith army surrounding Freeport, and has now gone off with Jake to infiltrate the Flurin lands. In the meanwhile, as Somber is indisposed, Serah has effectivly been the one running the Kingdom. Aramis has been leading the resistance movement in the city, so it all pretty much falls to Serah for the domestic matters.

Some of the ideas we have been throwing around have been that, while the rest of our host is fighting at the seige for Freeport and Aramis has been working to undermine the Flurin control of the city from within, Serah has been working on developing trade between the other kingdoms, trying to brining in supplies: food, weapons, etc. While at the same time trying to appeal for aid from other countries on the pre-text that the Flurin won't just stop with us and our neighbours will be next. So far that hasn't porduced any success. She would also be in charge of the re-building and restoration of the fallen city of Faith, as well as preparing the people for the upcoming winter, collecting taxes, and doing the general governmental type things the rest of us haven't been worrying about. I mean, we want a kingdom to come back to when we're done, so Serah has pretty much been holding everything in the background together.

As we had it the Faith army that we control is made up not only of soldiers, but also their families they took with them from the city. The fact that half our numbers come from women and children it tactically slows us down and makes us vulnerable. So we've been sending the women, children and rescued slaves away from the army and back to Faith Hills to lend their hands to the reconstruction of the city.

As for the meetings we're having with Serah at the moment, her and Dravven are going to talk and catch up. Settle a few matters of state. We will learn that the our largest trading partner (The Merchant Isles I think) has been key in supplying us with food and weapons. Unfortunatly they have been playing both sides and have been sellig to the Flurin as well. We can't have that, as it severly reduces the effectivness of the seige. We have already sunk ships in the Freeport harbor to make life more difficult, but it hasn't stopped it completly. Serah can not openly confront our suppliers about their double dealing ways for fear that we would be cut out of the supply chain entirely, which would be a huge hinderance.

Then the next idea was that Serah would speak to both Khell and Jasmine, who Dravven has stated has proven their loyalty and service to their cause. Serah will commission them to raise a host of ships (Maybe she already has the ships, but needs someone to make sure they follow her interests) and under no flag (So not advertising we're from FH) we are to patrol the waters around Freeport and attack any merchant vessels bound for the city. Idealy we want to capture the ships and imprisson the crew, then take the stolen cargo back for our own people. Thereby doubling our resources and cutting the Flurrin off completely, which will also effectivly complete the seige of Freeport. The Flurin would be cut off from all aid and support.

Of course it'll be dangerous, especially with Lenox flying around trying to stop us, and ships hired to protect the merchant ships... it'll take the war into the third area. Now we've got land, see and air covered.

If I'm missing any of the ideas I'm sure someone will put them up too... What do you think?
Vaalic
Stablehand

Postby SomberOne » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 pm

Wow B, you have been a busy little bee.. LOL I don't have a ot of anything to add except how much of a happy mother I am to have raised such a competent daughter! In all our years Somber has never been a lady of the State more so a Defender.. so it's nice to know someone is running things. I like where the ideas are going and am glad Serah has come about to be useful. My only hinderance is with capturing and imprisoning the enemy ships. It doesn't feel like something Somber would want, but it is war, so I can't not condone it.. ya know. It just feels too much like what we are fighting against. Anyways, thanks for catching me up. If you need me you know where to find me.

TTYS Melissa
SomberOne
Stablehand

Postby Vaalic » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:40 am

Serah's been a figurehead in the past, though she's just taking a much more active roll now. Though the stress that comes with the job wouldn't make it wonderful for her, she's been doing a good job thus far.

As for the ship idea, lets talk about it nothing's set in stone. Everything's just an idea. If we go ahead with the disrupting trade routes what would you prefer we do? We don't neccesarily have to imprisson the sailors. They are more civilians after all. At least until they use soldier escourts to try and protect them.

We could take the ships, drop the sailors off on some beach somewhere and let them make their own way back. I don't think we've got the food to be feeding hords of prisoners anyway. Take on any sailors willing to accompany us. As inevitably we'll start losing crew to the fighting.

Any other ideas you might have on it? We can always build as we go...
Vaalic
Stablehand

Postby Killean » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:17 pm

First, Mel, nicely done. Waiting for that post was well worth it.

As for the meetings we're having with Serah at the moment, her and Dravven are going to talk and catch up. Settle a few matters of state. We will learn that the our largest trading partner (The Merchant Isles I think) has been key in supplying us with food and weapons.

Yes, this was covered in my post with Dravven, though only briefly. I thought I would leave the greater details about what was up with them to you B. Just re-read the part near the end with the hot pink color. ;)

And wow, was Dravven's assumptions ever off on those two when he was talking to Serah. They've never even been in the city, and he said they were from there, LOL! Just don't forget that Dravven invited the two to have dinner with them "tomorrow" up at the palace. How appropriate that they would want to get all gussied up for the occasion.
-神恵「争い」癒す
Killean
Stablehand

Postby Jasmine_Eclipse » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:14 pm

I wanted to say that Somber that post was amazing.. It was very well written and everything was said that needed to be said ( and had some details I didn't know about which was interesting for me.) I could truly feel the sorrow, heartache, and sadness from both Somber and Vaalic. It drew me in and I felt sad and especially the scene with Angel giving back the ring finalized it. It's too bad that it had to turn out like that, but who knows what the future brings :)

And no, Jasmine didn't come from Faith Hills, she was in a small village before with her parents and traveled around.. So she has never been to Faith Hills before, just Freeport.. I guess we didn't really talk about it that much before ;) I have nothing against Jasmine getting "gussied" up, especially for meeting the princess.. But I would want to get her to have some kind of dress or nice clothes ( instead of her normal traveling clothes).. Gotta figure out how to come across something nice like that in a ruined city.. Now Khell getting all prettied up would be interesting :P Hooray for living in a whore house! haha..
There is little in this life that could be said about all things.
A way to view life: in the height of victory, or in the depths of defeat.
"This too shall pass"
Jasmine_Eclipse
Stablehand

Postby SomberOne » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:30 pm

I am so blushing right now.. lol I am glad you liked it.. It had been long coming I know. JUst considering the way things were going I felt it a perfect time to set things right. Hopefully it will create less stress on Vaalic and he will be able to take a 'larger' (not that B could take a larger role, I was just thinking a promotion for all Vaalic's hard work.) role as well. I have been on fire lately, had a severe need to write so I've been writing pretty much anything. I love where you guys are going with Serah, and I do think stopping the trade routes is a great idea. And I agree stranding those who do not wish to escape or aid the Flurin should be abandoned rather than imprisoned. I don't really have any other thoughts.. I'm trying to figure out how I am going to lure the Flurin Emporer out of hiding so Somber can confront him. If you have any thoughts on that let me know. As for anything else I am going to post in Fate's Encounter B. It will be short but I am also working on a post for Somber there too....

Talk to you all soon. J if there's anything you'd like to talk about regarding Angel and such let me know. I do have a few questions so pop by myspace sometime and chat with me.

Oh speaking of which Heather?? do you care if I send you a friend invite for myspace?

B I looked for Fate's but can't find it, by chance did you save any of it? I only have page 2....... lemme know :)
SomberOne
Stablehand

Postby Vaalic » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:12 pm

A promotion eh? What did you have in mind? haha.

I've got a couple ideas on how you could lure the Flurin Emperor out. It all depends more or less on what you have in mind while your there. No matter which was you look at it, he's not going to be an easy person to reach. Maybe even near impossible. And with the presence of the dragons thick here, even if you did manage to reach him the escape would be short lived.

If you're looking to assasinate him it'll be tough. He'd have tasters to watch for poison. A nearly impenitrable barrier of bodyguards to protect against a frontal assault.
Depending on how you play it, and who you wanted to make the assasination attempt.

You could say that the Emperor is a conisour of fine things: wine, jems, women, etc. If Somber manages to infiltrate the outer defences by acting as a concubine, she may have a chance to get the emperor alone. Although that would make it pretty much a suicide run... unless you had contingencies in place...

Another idea could be to work on the backbone of society. Flurin uses slaves, and perhaps Jake and Somber could work on uniting the slaves and starting a revolt... probably easier said than done...

The next one could be that Jake and Somber get drawn into the political intrigues. Maybe the Emperor's heir believes himself ready to wear his father's crown. You could help aid him in the plot, and have him send the assasins for you. Jake's battle prowess would be a valuable commodity. In return for the aid, the prince could swear a truce between the kingdoms?

I'll try to think of some other options too... all of which would probably be long shots.

Anyway, Of course I have the Fate's Encounter. I've got backups saved, but here's the thread:

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... hp?t=13272

Talk to you later,
Vaalic
Stablehand

Postby Killean » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:17 pm

Indeed, we'll need to talk about what's going to happen next. For the next week I'll come online on MySpace sometime after lunch (I got exams in the morning). From the 18th to the 25th I'll be out of town, on a little trip to the middle of nowhere in Ontario, which means I won't exactly have my post finished (should our talks be on track with what I'm thinking).

Also also, as Vaalic mentioned, the Flurin kingdom is dragon territory. You might be able to convince a few to back up your cause. Having some dragon's on your side could be quite beneficial. You could prolly start a civil war there. :twisted: After all, we want them to be an endangered species.
-神恵「争い」癒す
Killean
Stablehand

Postby Jasmine_Eclipse » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:32 pm

For sure Somber you can add me as a friend on My Space :) But I must warn you I haven't checked that in like months.. I am on Facebook everyday :oops: so if you want a quick way to get a hold of me you can on there :)
There is little in this life that could be said about all things.
A way to view life: in the height of victory, or in the depths of defeat.
"This too shall pass"
Jasmine_Eclipse
Stablehand

Postby Vaalic » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Hey guys,

i hope everyone had a good winter holliday,

I'm hoping to get the next series of posts upp soon, so if anyone is working on anything let me know so we don't interfere.
Vaalic
Stablehand

Re: Land In Chaos OOC ^.^

Postby Vaalic » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 am

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have finally finished my application for the RCMP and will be shipping out August 13th. I may still have a chance to check the boards once in a while on weekends and all that, but I don't know how it'll be at first. If you want to chat email would be the easiest way to get ahold of me. Specifically my gmail account. I'll get those on my blackberry without having to come online.

So the training's going to take about six months, and I should be graduating sometime early in February. Keep me posted on how things are going here and I'll do what I can to come up with posts when I can. Gotta play it by ear.
Vaalic
Stablehand

Postby Somber » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Hey all, felt it was time to jump start the thread again.

Vaalic I was wondering what the optimal resolution would be for this thread so that I can portray Sombers end in Flurin, it'll be a help. Any thoughts on what Arimas should be doing?

Shadow would also like to know where you and Angel stand??

Has anyone seen Jake? or know what his plans for his character are? I remember him saying he planned on betraying Somber but aside from that I havent a clue.

I miss Seth :(

Well I hope to hear from all of you, as it truly has been a while since we talked.

TTFN - Somber
Somber
Stablehand

Postby Vaalic » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 am

Hey Somber, I think its a good time to get back to the thread. Now that life has been getting a little more stable... at least on days off, I want to get going on things here again. Now with you and Shadow back we'll have a skeleton crew enough to make it work.

I haven't heard from Jake/Seth or Irish since before I was sent out. I'm not sure what their status is, but if we could get them back that would be awesome.

As for different ways this could go we've got a few options. Really it can go any way we need it to. The one idea I was leaning towards to throw out there for review would have the Flurin army's pulled back and the Faith armies keeping their territory. We could also play into Jake's betrayal as well.

So, here's the synopsis of the idea (Very rough):
-Somber and Jake go the the Flurin (Already done)
- They try to find out some way to stop the Flurin Empire's reign and war against FH.
(If Jake's not around Somber can recruit someone there and I can pick up another character that way you can have someone to bounce posts off of. We can kill him off in the end if we wanted. That's always fun.)
- Somber learns that the current Emperor has declared war on FH simply to demonstrate his military power and to gain more land and expand the empire.
- Somber also finds a way to get herself connected in a conspiracy. (She likes to do that from time to time after all.)
- This conspiracy is lead by the Emperor's son who has designs to take over the reign of the kingdom. But his father is too powerful and can't do it on his own.
(An easy in for Somber and Jake would be for the prince to see Jake's power and recruit him)
- There is a coupe, whereby the assassination intially fails. Jake is captured, Somber escapes.
- Jakes is tortured and brainwashed to see the right of Flurin ideals, and that's where he turns. (He thinks he's doing the right thing)
- Jake believes Somber has fled back to FH to warn everyone. Jake follows. (Once he gets there him and Vaalic can hash it out and end up parting ways. I really hope Jake is here for that cause he's great at writing the fight scenes with Jake, and it makes for a more interesting back and forth. If not I can make it look good.)
- Somber doesn't leave and along with the prince and his loyalists attempt their plan B and this time manage to assassinate the Emperor. Some patsy goes down as the fall guy and the noble prince comes in to take control.
- As agreed upon earlier the Prince is true to his word and names FH an ally of the Flurin and no longer an enemy at war. He issues the orders for his soldiers to be pulled out, and peace negotiations and possible trade options are discussed.
- Somber returns home to the good news. There is much rejoicing.

Meanwhile Shadow, Vaalic and Angel do their thing.

Anyway, that was the idea I had in mind for how to wrap up the Flurin conflict without killing everyone.

What do you guys think?
Vaalic
Stablehand

Postby Vaalic » Thu May 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Alright, so I'm not sure what happened with my last post...i put it up last week but when I went back to check something on it, its nowhere to be found. Very strange. I had thought it was at the bottom of Pg 2, but I got nothing... I've re-posted it and when I look at the form its at the end right now, but on the main page its not updating to show I posted. Hmm... Anyway, it puts things a little out of order for Angel and Shadow's post, so sorry about that guys. This one was suppose to have been on there before your last ones went up...

In any event its up now. So I'll start working on a post to fill in that little hole as to the exchange between Vaalic and Angel, as well as getting the sword ready. Doesn't look like Vaalic will need the sword against Shadow, but he's not going to want to take that chance.

So, when you get a chance Somber let me know when your free and we'll work on some dialogue. This should be a fun scene.

Shadow, I'm also going to do the sword enchantment on the same post, so I'd like to talk to you about that as well. Let me know when your free. I'm going to try to get it up this weekend... (As in my weekend being Thursday-Sunday)

Also, I know we're having some trouble getting in touch with Jake. Does anyone still have an email for Irish? I'd like to see if we can get in touch with him too, if possible...

Talk to you guys soon.
Vaalic
Stablehand

Postby Somber » Mon May 18, 2009 10:25 am

I don't know of Irish or Dave. It has been sometime since I have been able to talk to either. My communications seem terribly lacking, I can not even say if the info I have is current as it has not worked to get a response from Dave. I hope they contact us soon, as I intend to put up a post for Jake, I just really hate taking liberties...but what can I do?

As for Angel and Vaalic...I know we're outa whack, but I am looking forward to posting. Let me know when you're free. Same goes for you J.

TTyou all soon. Somber

FYI,
I thought I would post Jake's character sheet to bring it current as it is what I will be using to work the posts for him. Hopefully I won't do the wrong things. I will also post the current emails I have for him. One I knew the other I found by checking back on his posts. wookiemartin@yahoo.com and daveicer@hotmail.com

Name: Jake Miller.
Race: Elven/Dragon (will explain).
Year of Birth: 1769 Current age 40. The year is 1809 (The land of Chaos).
Hight: 5.6 Foot (Approx)
Build: Slender but muscular.
Eyes Color: Bright Green.
Hair: Long and silver with a tint of green.
Skin: Pale White.

Appearence: Jake is one of many sorts. But what ever it is that he is waring he is always as neat as he can be. Since becoming friends with the upper classes of Faith he has come a custom with the weath of clothing and fine materials. He is not an over dresser but is always well presented, a strange thing for someone who does not like attention in crowds.
But when it come to battle he is quick to forget the finer things and only go for the bare bone needs of the task at hand. His most common clothing for a fight of battle is lose dark blue pants and vest with red trim over a lose white skirt and a black cloak, black boots with strangly designed multible buckles with a soft soul. He carries no weapon of any kind on his person. It is this style of dress that is very well adapted to speaking around and being un noticed.

Abilites: Jake because of his blood line has vast mental abilites and powers often mistaken for magic.
He has the ability to summon energy from himself and some times surrounding elements. This energy can be focused so well that it can be made into a physical energy with quite a destructive force. But this energy is not unlimited, because it is his life force that he draws opon. It is not easy to use up but if done so he will die. Here are his more common uses for this ablity.

Energy ball or blast: Jake can concentrate his enery so call that he can produce a visable mass of energy, normally from his hands. The reason for this is because it is easier to focus it through his limbs through movment of guestures which is another reason why is is mistaken for magic because he looks as though he is casting it rather then creating it.

Barrier: This power can also form a invisable wall to deflect objects, the wall can be held for a short time and take a vast amount of effort to concentrate it.

The Blue Wind Wave technique: Simillar to a energy blast it is a concentration of energy that must be pushed out of the body, it is so concentrated that it can only be performed once during battle and rest is shortly needed there after. It can also be maintained as a continued beam, and feed into, when done so it is the most dangerious of all for he can drain every last drop of life from Jake and any one else who contributes if aloud.

Energy Pass Over: If Jake is not in a position to use his powers, he can give another his abilities for a short period of time. Jake can control what ever attack of action the host is ment to perform but the host must be willing to do so. Some times the host will even transform as Jake does and see his memories of thoughts. This ability was last used on the Floating Island of Terra when Jake gave his power to Kitiara to kill the Lizard man.

Shadow: A strange technique that is unique to his people, the power to become pure shadow, having no form at all, a darkness that moves as it wants. It's only limit being that it can not pass through spaces smaller then the real physical form.

History: Jake Miller was Born into this world an oddity. Being told only that his being was formed through unknown spells to bring forth a joining of two creatures. Jake is prodominately Elvish while his other side is dragon. But his Dragon heritage only become apparent when he is able to transform himself to his final form.

You see Jake was not of any elvish blood. Through him runs the blood of an "After Dark" A anicent soceity that breed in the old ways. Their culture is that of both Man and Elven but share a common ability passed on generation after generation. This ability allows a After Dark's to focus their mind and transmit their own life energy into the physical plane. The more skilled; the more powerful their mind became. They can move objects with out touch and create visable energy waves that can be used as a form of attack. But only the more experienced ones learn this dark art. By the end of 1760 The After Dark Soceity as it was known in small circles was nothing more then a single village in a hidden vally somewhere in the west of Faith.
They were hunted down for many years after the fall of three kindoms. They were once used by the kindoms as assasins to do the dirty work that would shift power between the kigndoms. Through the After Dark's became very wealthy. The After Dark's over the years started to record all that they were ordered to do in order to black mail and control different parts of the governments to their pleasing. The three kindoms at the time came together to plan the After Dark's fall. A surprise attacked lay waste to After Dark's reducing their number drasticly. Finaly they were nothing more then a single village where only the strongest of their kind surivied. The high council of the old ways even found safty in it's secret location. But in the year 1771 the village was attacked by surprise and no one was ready for it. Not even the powerful council members lived through the flames of murder. But Jake was one of three to escape the carnage. He does not remeber the event for he was injured during the battle. His best friend and child rival Surrac Terra saved him and made their escaped with Surrac's father. They are the last of the After Darks, pure bloods.

Jake lived in Terra's Edge until he was sixteen, then left in search of adventure and a chance to hone his powers away from the teachings of Surrac's father. In 1787 Terra's Edge was passed onto Surrac after his father died of illness. Jake returned to stand by Surrac's side and help protect the newly formed city from evils. But soon after Jake grow tired of it. So he returned to the roads to seek out new quests and challenges. In 1790 Jake returned to Terra's Edge to find it destroyed and Surrac reduced to a mad dog. He felt partly to blame for this. So he aided Surrac in what ever he wished to do from there on. The following years were hard but not fruitless. The two of them gained great wealth working as hired swords and assasins. Using their powers and skills to help out any one who was willing to pay the price. Surrac had gotten the nick name of Dark One during this time and his fame grew with every man, beast and creature he slayed. After the final hunting of those who attacked Terra's Edge in those final years together. Jake desided to leave Dark One and his blood letting ways. It was then that Jake meet his would be wife. A Elvish women of middle class decent. Her name was Carman Isk-tar. The feel madly in love and over the following mouths desided to marry. By this time Dark One had returned to Terra's Edge after many great battles.1806 The ruins of Terra's edge had once again started to live again. A small town had risen on the out skirts of the city ruins. Jake waited for his wife to meet him at Terra's Edge to marry. She was traveling by carrage when it was attacked by a large lizard like man-beast. Jake had gotten word of what had happened and seeked to hunt down this menacing creature. It was on this journey of rengence that he ran into a small ban of people on a quest to stop Mordac, a powerful mage who's name was known across Faith. The Lizard man had attacked the group when Jake appeared and fought back the foe. Jake was wecomed into the group believing he could find this creator again if he stayed with them, he also took notice of a young boy who was traveling with them. The boy carried the strange signature trates of a After Dark. Jake then came to the conclusion that this Boy may be infact Surrac Terra's son. Once the boy, who's name was infact Seth had left to seek out his possible father in Terra's Edge. Jake continued in his internal suffering with his strange group of people to end their war. He had traveled far with them and meet many new people. But yet his sorrow did not pass. Then one day a new member to the group was introduced. A elven women by the name of Kitiara Mistletoe. He couldnt help by be drawn in by her more and more over closing weeks of the war when they set sail to the island of terra. It was there on this floating land mass that he made good on his revenge with the help of Kitiara and killed the Lizard beast that slain his wife. The war was over and Jake returned to Freeport with most of the Fiath Hills survivors who now did not have a home. Jake made enough money with Dark One that he could settle down more and build a home. He purchest a few buildings and homes around Freeport, some used as hide outs or just as storage. The next three years he could hear little of Kitiara's travels only getting letters from time to time. He himself was traveling alot during 1808 have buisness in Terra's Edge more and more often. Then in 1809 terra strikes and the Flurin war begins.
...faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to...
Somber
Stablehand

Postby Vaalic » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while. I've got my pannels tomorrow. Once I'm through those provided all goes well I'll have a lot less stress and my free time will be mine again. Then I'll catch up to where we are.
Vaalic
Stablehand

Previous

Return to Writers Corner