Veiled Visions (OOC)

- A forum for writers. Poetry in all its forms, short stories, long stories, novels and everything in between welcomed.

Postby Mykayla » Wed May 11, 2005 9:39 am

I'll see about pestering Six into posting. *smiles* Then I'll see about me posting more.
-I'm high like heaven, and I'm strong like music-
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Senken » Sun May 15, 2005 9:55 am

Sorry I have not finished my last post, my computer packed it in and i am only now just getting it working...just. I have to change the system again during the week again. So I i'd thought I just let you in on whats gong on.

Please leave me email if needed at daveicer@hotmail.com for ideas or just to talk. Hope to post soon and finish off what I started.
Senken
Stablehand

Postby Lusoth Gorsynth » Mon May 23, 2005 6:25 pm

Things seemed to have slowed a bit. Anyone need any suggestions?
Lusoth Gorsynth
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Tue May 24, 2005 9:14 am

I need to speak to you about a couple of things Lusoth. Catch me on email or something.
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Mykayla » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:06 am

OKay...I'm going to start prodding people now. I'm not interested in seeing my baby die so quickly. *grins* Post people! I know you're out there!
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Ashton Kendricks » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:31 am

well, you know I would but I honestly have NO IDEA what my character would do. He doesnt have anything going for him a present, sad really.
Ashton Kendricks
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:44 am

Then find a way to get connected to the stuff going on in the palace. Lusoth has a lawyer and his family imprisoned. Surely you'd hear about a fellow lawyer disappearing or having an unnecessarily long stay in the capital/palace...and I can guarantee that he'll be missing instead of popping back up on the public radar. *smiles*
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Strife L. Leonhart » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:52 am

My dear Mykayla, you would mean to actually have me work to post something? *tisk tisk tisk*

Very well, I will read back over things and see what I can do. You know, you are always so mean to me, I think that's why I like you so much, you sexy sexy beast you.

*wink*
Strife's Thought of the Month:

If a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward, would they get the money?
Strife L. Leonhart
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:55 am

Only for you dear. *smiles sweetly*
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Gem_Rathonl » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:03 am

I'll post once I can wrap my head around something other than KoL (oh my yes I still play and it's now an obsession, yay for active clans, hehe). That and when a muse or something creative knocks on my door, no tellin how long that'll take.
Stabbity Stab.
Gem_Rathonl
Squire

Postby Mykayla » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:02 pm

I'll make it a point to beat your muse with a big crow bar if she doesn't visit soon. *grumbles* Get your healer moving if nothing else! Reathin needs some CPR.
Mykayla
Squire

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:29 am

Lusoth and I are working on a post for those of you who are wondering if this thread still lives.
So far so good cause no one knows I'm faking
I wish I could show you the toll it's taking
Sometimes I live as if there's no tomorrow
So far so good
Myra
Stablehand

Postby Senken » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:58 am

The thread has seemed to have really slowed down right now. Not that I can talk. I havn't been able to post at all for the last couple of weeks due to computer troubles and basicly being busy as hell.

And now that I can post I find I am not sure as to what to do with Senken.

Of course he has to heal and that will take a bit of time. I was thinking of having him confront Six and place the next post a couple of days after the battle in Reathin. He would sneak onto her ship and with great timing as always catch her in she captins room what ever the real term for that is. (anyone know what the captins control room was called back in the old days? anyone?)

There he would command for his sword to be returned to him and I guess she would tell him to get lost until she found she could trust him and with Senken still some what injured she wouldn't be all too threatened by him I guess. Perhaps they have a bit of a wrestle to which Senken loses and she cuts him a deal to became a ship hand. He is still only a young man and making him do crappy jobs at sea or where ever it may be that they go from here to earn her trust and his sword back would be kind of interesting to do, dont you think? A cabin boy so to speak.

Of course it is only an idea and I would not post anything until I hear some of all your thoughts speically Six's. So I hope to hear from you soon.

I have also gone back over my rushed post that I last did, which I was pressed for time due to work. I went back over it and corrected some of the spelling and grammer to keep it at least half as neat as the writters I am writting with.

My email is http://www.daveicer@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot and hope to see this great story move along again soon. bye.
Senken
Stablehand

Postby Elijah Morteron » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:16 am

I'm back, and thankful that I haven't missed much in my absence. My computer decided it had had enough and decided to invite every kind of virus inside it. But it's all sorted now.
"I give hope to men, I keep none for myself."
Elijah Morteron
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:55 am

Dude!! I just had a heartattack...and you are SO my hero!! *hugs mercilessly* I'm glad to see you're back!
Mykayla
Squire

Postby NanuananyattaBINK » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:25 pm

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

My apologies for the absence...things have been everything between busy and distracted, and I'll admit...I just havn't been paying the attention I ought to have.

Mykayla has brought my attention back here, in light of the recent resurgence, so I have some work to do tonight.

Among other things, Senken, I need to work with you on a serious edit of your latest. There's much, much better ways to handle the scene. I'm not the most reliable person when it comes to e-mail...don't know why. Character flaw.

Let's try PMs. Could be much more constructive, and I'm guaranteed to check those as often as I check the thread.
NanuananyattaBINK
Stablehand

Postby Senken » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:25 pm

Yeah, I was trying to get it done. It was like 4:00am in the morning by the time I had it. I wasn't all that happy with it my self. The final scene didn't quiet have it.

I'll PM with you as much as I can. I have cut back the post and look forward to working with you on this. I simply just did not have enough information to pull it off correctly. Now that I know your around we can do this a lot better. Thank you.
Senken
Stablehand

Postby Mykayla » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:06 am

I think it's about time for a new OOC thread. 8 pages is quite a lot (though I've seen longer threads). I'll post a link to the new one here, and a link to this one in the new one. *grins*

Here's the new OOC for those of you who get a little confused.
Mykayla
Squire

Previous

Return to Writers Corner