Shadows Through Time III

Re: Shadows Through Time III

Postby Kira Connor » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Where are they you crazy bitch...
Kira Jade was playing a very dangerous game and she knew what she was getting herself into. Krystyna had been taken from the room to who the hell knew where and when she was gone a woman that Kira knew too well entered the room which caused Kira to think on her feet and react in a way that would have given her brother a heart attack and then some. She didn't move from the bed where she sat, her green eyes were on fire and it was taking everything she had not to leap up and rip the vampires throat out, however angry she was though, Kira was not stupid though. Lindsey could tear her apart, so Kira thought to go after her in another way.
What? You found out that Phoebe was home and that Dominic never had any real use for you? That the only reason you were turned was because his father wanted you turned?...
Kira was well aware of how Lindsey had the same flaming red hair as she did, and how her eyes were almost the same shade of green but she never really gave it much thought other than Lucius wanted a Kiara look alike that he could easily control in his world and that was exactly what she said to the vampire.
You know Lucius only wanted you in DarkWorld because you remind him of Kiara and he knew he could never get Dominic to turn me... oh you didn't know? I was Lucius first choice...
So she lied a little that was okay, if she got Lindsey mad enough one of two things was going happen. Either the vampire was going to slip up and tell Kira something anything that she could use or Kira was going to be dead.
... but you see Dominic who you thought loved you so much.... loved me more, loved me enough to take you and turn you into what his father wanted me to be.... tell me something... there is no way you were smart enough to pull this off on your own...
She could see Lindsey getting angrier and she braced herself for what was to come, however she was not expecting what came from the woman and Kira almost fainted.
You think you have it all figured out don't you Kira Jade? Well let me tell you something that you don't know... you are here for no other reason than our father loved you and our brother more than he ever loved me...
Kira was on her feet and had the woman by the throat knowing full well that she was probably going to be dead before dawn. Kira heard the breaking of bones and let out a yelp before Lindsey forced her to her knees.
You heard me Kira... our father... Kristian Jonathan Connor... I was the end result of what he referred to as " a major fuck up" when my mother went to him to tell him he had another child. He wanted no part of me or her because he would not risk hurting his precious Natalie... wasn't your mother just a replacement for Oriana Shadowbain? I have waited all this time to finally bring you and your gods damn family to its knees and nothing is going to keep me or my friends from reaching our goal. Alistar is a brilliant man and this plan of his... nothing can go wrong. Not with you out of the way, we all know how much you enjoy the game and you are quite good at it which is why I took this opportunity to remove you from the picture. Not you or anyone else is going to stop me and when all is said and done not even Phoebe will be left alive.
Lindsey lifted Kira from the ground and threw her across the room, she hit the wall and fell into the bed holding her wrist. Kira must have blacked out at some point and in the darkness she reached for her brother instinctively, subconciously just as she had the night that Brady had been murdered ....

Kris... our father... it just can't be... Lindsey is our sister? How? Dominic... Kris
Kira Connor
Stablehand

Postby Aranor Shadow » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 pm

We really do not have the time to spend Kiara. Answer me this has his behavior been any different. There are things that are locked along with the memories for a reason. Tell me Kiara that you think I am wrong and I will stop this. But think about it, if she could take over the soul what is to say in the dark arts there is not a way to well switch the souls. And if that is the case everyday you get a step closer to losing Losa completely. The only problem is for a soul to leave there has to be death. But that is getting ahead of things. Has anything else been off I mean the way he talks or acts other than what I already know. Kiara you already know there is a problem. You know that he is not right, another day could be costly. But if that is what you are going to order than I will have to follow your orders. I told you I would not go against your orders again. I know it is dangerous for Losa and I, but can we risk what is to happen if I am right who knows who else will be taken or what else Alistar's plan could be. Remember it was said that Alistar was going to use Losa to kill you like his father had planned. I am not comfortable with one more day because i do not know what he is going to do. I do know he is not where he needs to be which is with Lexi as you told him to be. But the decision is yours.

He left it at that he may not have been here for the stunt that Oriana pulled but he knew about it. How could he not know about it. After the length of time that he studied under her and now having the gifts that he had. He looked at his sister in law he knew this was not easy for her no one would expect it to be. Now two of her children were missing. It had to be said and he did not want to say it.

Look at the indifference that was in his eyes when the word about Bennett came. Think of the words he has used lately. Notice anything unlike him?
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Iliana Shadow » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Why?
Iliana looked at James then, she couldn't worry about how uncomfortable her eyes made him at that point, to hear him say that he had a better understanding of what she did during her test, and that he wanted her to return to Iallia with him... it made a new war within herself begin. Did she not give up all that she was, did she not make the unbreakable vow and surrender that which made her whole so long as he lived, and was it these reasons that made him able to look at her again without disgust, to touch her without shrinking back or pushing her away?
What great epiphany have you had that makes you want to bring me back into your world James Kensington? Is it because I have proven myself enough for you now... by making the vow and relinquishing my gifts I have somehow redeemed myself in your eyes? I am acceptable to you now?
Iliana could not keep the coolness from her tone, she might have sworn off the dark arts, might have surrendered that part of herself but she could not give up her very nature and a great portion of that nature was naturally blanketed in darkness.
You cannot stay here James, that was never part of the plan. You were to recover enough to be able to return to Iallia and now that time is here....
He gave her one of two choices, either she return with him or he would stay with her in Pallia, she knew him well enough to understand that even if she told him there was nothing that could help them work through their issues that he would have stayed in Pallia and kept trying. Given what was happening she could not allow that and so she made her decision.
Our future is unreadable... and we should both be glad for that... you cannot stay here James, it is too dangerous and I will not allow it. I did not give up everything for you to have you kept in harms way... so I will return to Iallia with you. As you said, we can at least try and see what happens.
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Jonathan Connor » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

He had waited for Noble to get there and then a pain shot through his wrist which he grabbed instinctively. He knew then that his sister was in trouble. He was able to find her when she was hurt the night Brady was murdered now he was going to have to find her before something happened to her. He was not going to let something happen to his sister. He knew that he was going to have to use all that he had to be able to find her and bring her and the others home. They did not know at the time about Bennett being captured but he knew that he was going to have to concentrate on finding Kira. The bond they shared was as strong if not stronger than Genna and Phillips than he started to move around without even thinking about it.

Kira is in trouble she is hurt we have to find her and the others. I know we can not go just barging in without knowing what is going on but if we can find them we can send word to our Aunt. Aranor sent a message with Noble that was kind of odd he said to make sure it is Kiara and her alone that we are speaking with when we check in.

He had not questioned it why would he Aranor would only say something like that with good reason so he was just going to take it as it was.
Jonathan Connor
Stablehand

Postby James Kensington » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:36 pm

He looked at her and he moved he knew he should probably not be doing that but he was now sitting at the side of the bed even though it pained him some. His free hand went to her face and he touched it gently.

For the same reason that you would give up everything for me Iliana. I am not whole without you. I love you and there has never been another that I have loved. Sure there were people dangled in my face while we have been apart but I would not even look at them. My heart has rested with you and broke with you. But I do believe that we can work things out. Not because of your denouncing of the dark arts but because of the love we have for each other.

He did not turn from looking into those eyes that he found so strange at times. That he knew were a sign of the changes made in her. He had to smile softly at her though
James Kensington
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Aranor said something that made Kiaras knees buckle. Something that she should have thought of on her own and should have known. For one soul to replace another, whether they were switched or otherwise there had to be a death... and that meant that... right there Kiara Jade did something she hadn't done since the days that the sickness that ate away at her body had run rampant. She clutched her stomach, fell to her knees and from her mouth blood rushed forth and pooled on the floor in front of her. Kiara had thrown up. Blood tears welled in her eyes and she started shaking. If Losas soul was not the one inhabiting his body that meant that her Angel... the thought was inconceivable and unthinkable.

Aranor please...

She knew she had to gain control over her bodies reaction to the horrifying facts that could very well become truth. She knew that Aranor was right, that so much was wrong and maybe she just kept herself in denial because she could not handle the alternative. As strong as she was in her mortal life, as strong as she was in her dark life, she was not strong enough to face the reality that Losa could very well be dead. This was not like how it had been with Lyon Everwood, with Lyon it was a matter of possession and Kiara had been able to catch on quickly that Losa was still in his own body because she would see glimpses of his soul in his eyes but now... especially after Aranor pointed out there had been no reaction in his eyes or his movements once they were told that Bennett was gone...

An hour then, five minutes... two minutes... just give me something, anything so I can be sure... don't you understand... I have to be sure...

The terrible truth was, inside Kiara was already sure.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Aranor Shadow » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm

A hour it is, the thing is Kiara if what is suspected is true. I have to ask this are you going to be able to do what needs done? I have an idea and it is crazy as hell but if we do find out we are right. Well remember how you were dead but were turned I know you said you would never but here is the crazy part. What if we get him near where his soul would be and then kill Losa's body so to speak bring him back as long as he does not feed he will not be fully turned But if I can access his mind he might know something about where your children are. Unless I am mistaken Alistar is who's soul is there which means we need to go to Truth to try and save Losa's soul. But that is only if you think you can do what needs to be done for him.

He put his hand to her shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He knew these were going to be the toughest decisions she was going to have to make.

I need to prepare somethings anyway so an hour should work.
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:20 am

Kiara looked up at Aranor from her knees, red tresses shook with her head, there was so much he didn't understand, and so much she needed to understand but did either of them have real answers for one another, answers that did not leave Kiara facing the unimaginable?

I wasn't dead when I was turned Aranor... it was my turning that gave the illusion of death... you have to understand, it had to be done before the sickness did take my life otherwise I would have been lost to this world. How can you talk about saving Losas soul... when we don't know where it is... he could be gone Aranor... really gone... you talk as if you are so damn sure that Losa's soul is in Truth and if he is in Truth where in Truth is he? How do we know that Alistar just didn't kill him... nothing says that his soul was guided anywhere but to his new life....

The thought was incomprehensible, a world without Losa was no world at all, everything she did, had always been for him. Taking on Lyon Everwood and that damn traitorous red mage Douglas... crossing enemy territories when he had been wounded and held captive during the Great Wars... loving him every day and night.... even in the darkest of times he guided every move she ever made including her decision to give her mortal life to Lucius Ravenwing. Steadying herself and wiping the blood tears from her cheeks Kiara got to her feet and took a deep unnecessary breath.

I have one hour... you have one hour to find out if my husband is still in this world no matter what form he is in... if he lost Aranor...

Kiara could not finish the sentence because if she did then in her mind, it meant that he was truly gone and she would never accept such a thing. Not even the gods could be so cruel after all they had endured to take him from her now.

Do whatever you have to Aranor and I will do what I have to... I will know soon enough just who is walking in my husbands skin, and I can only hope with all that I am that we are wrong.

She left the room and went to where she thought she might find Losa, or rather where he might find her, the only place other than the Round Room she would be given the time of day. She went to her chambers and sat waiting for him on the black and silver linen of her bed and when he came through the door she looked at him, no she stared at him intently, studying every feature. Those features all looked the same, his face had been burned into her memory long ago she knew every line, every angle, when she got to his eyes she looked away and stared at the crest hanging on the wall over the bed thinking about the possibility of Losa truly being gone and the tears started again, which she needed in order to pull off the lie.

They think Bennett is dead Losa.... they found something that belonged to him... soaked in blood and Stryder picked up Bennetts scent... Aidan could not be controlled and he went after gods knows who... we are losing them Losa... our children...
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Iliana Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 am

Love? Love is just as fickle as the gods James. I do love you and I know that with love sometimes comes great sacrifice and compromise... I did give up everything for you because I could not bear the thought of the world without you in it even if I could not be with you... you speak of this love you have for me yet...
Sadly Iliana looked down the floor again, having James so near, telling her all that she would hear him say in her dreams at night should have made her overjoyed but it hurt her in a way she had not been expecting and she could not keep silent about why.
... yet not until this moment... until now could you look at me again... talk to me as if I mattered. Why now when have I given up all that I was and all that I was becoming have you decided to proclaim this love for me again? Don't misunderstand James, I have wanted to hear these words from you since the night I left Iallia but I need to know, if you have this great love for me...
She turned her head and looked towards the window, the sun was beginning to set again which meant the vampires would be coming to the hall soon and she still had to meet with her father to find out what more he expected from her other than finding a way into Alistar Runtsors study which would in some ways go against the vow she made.
Why can you accept me now but why couldn't you accept me... all of me for who I was, who I was meant to be? Why up until I renounced all that I am... all that I was meant to be... was I not loved then?
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 am

He had contacted Jason then he had tried to find Lexi like he had been told to do. Lexi was with Aidan and they were being guarded so he was sure they were fine. He knew that there was going to be a lot of things going on. His plan had been working just fine. He moved to go to his wife's side that is where anyone would expect him to be. He moved to her chambers hearing what she had to say he moved to her. He put his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

Nothing is known for sure, for all we know Bennett could be perfectly fine and someone and someone is over reacting.

He kept his arms around her and he looked at her. His eyes did not shift much at all. He looked at her and his hand went to her hair.

Think about how many times someone has said something to try and get us to react to it. Until we know for sure what we are dealing with than we need to keep level headed.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:20 am

Please, please Kiara thought to herself, give me something, anything to prove Aranor wrong... and all she was given was having her worst fears confirmed. Losa was not Losa, and it wasn't just his eyes that had given it all away. Whenever Kiara cried for whatever reason, Losa would smile that boyish smile of his, wrap her up in his arms and the first words that would almost always come out of his mouth would be " I love you Spitfire but..." and she had yet to hear even the word Spitfire come from his mouth. And only after Losa would get her calm would he react in his own way, taking matters into his own hands if for no other reason than to spare the mother of his children and his wife, his Mistress, his Queen any more pain. Shaking her head and wiping at her eyes she pushed away from him, not hard but enough to get his arms from around her. She was on her feet continuing on with her act that was also partially very real. She was visibly distraught and what mother wouldn't be having two of her children stolen from her, one on the verge of having a nervous breakdown and the other supposedly running rampant to who knew where.

These are our children...

She whispered the words and could not bring herself to look at him.

I will react in any way I see fit and if it means bringing the whole of Avurland to it's knees in order to bring our babies, our niece and your Uncles bride home then so be it! I am through with waiting and this is going to come to an end one gods damn way or the other...

Without so much as a word Kiara tore from the room and risked the rays of the sun, the sun that thankfully was starting to set, the damage wouldn't be too great, as she tore out of Black Rose Manor going straight to Orianas tower in the Hall of Shadows. When she arrived at the tower and spoke the word that would allow her entrance into the tower she barricaded herself inside, smoke rose from her body, for the second time in less than half the hour she asked for, Kiara was on her knees looking up at Aranor who was smacking at her skin thinking she was about to burst into flames.

I'm not hurt gods dammit! Why do you have to be so much like that violet eyed bitch in the sense that you always have to be right! Why Aranor! Just once can't you be wrong.... you were right... that is not the Angels soul....
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby James Kensington » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:36 am

You have always mattered to me Iliana. Even when I felt the most angry and the most hurt by your actions in the test, it was because of how much I loved you that it hurt me like it did. When I was in the whatever you want to call that state while being out of it, you were always right there in my mind. When I woke it was you that I was looking for no one else, and at the time I did not know all that I know now. Sometimes it takes more to see what is there.

He was not sure that this all was not about to go blowing up in his face with ehr. His hand brushed her cheek lightly. His eyes looked into hers and his other hand was holding on to her hand. He was not sure what to even say to her he knew something needed said.

He leaned and kissed her cheek and looked her in the eyes.

It was never that you were not loved Iliana it was a matter of what to do about that given the test. But i also realized the test was just that a test. It took sometime.for me to really look at things a bit differently as far as that goes. I did not know you had renounced anything when I called to you and reached for you. I know giving up all that was not easy at all. I know it is a part of who you are, but you also showed me by what you did your love for me plays a biigger role than I ever thought.
James Kensington
Stablehand

Postby Aranor Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 am

I wish I had been wrong Kiara don't you know that. Don't you know I would give anything to have been able to do enough to protect my brother and our family? We warded so much against his mind but we did not consider that one might go after his soul. Though I am not sure why this was not considered given the circumstances. Though I also see why we would not consider it. Dealing with the soul is a tricky thing, something I really do not want to have to deal with. But that I know needs to be done. Now I have found some more on it, and i believe if we can get him back to Truth that I can save your Angels soul but it has to be done soon. Now if you want me to see what he knows beforehand we can do it. Or we can take the chance of getting him back first then seeing if there is something we can do. There is something else Kiara, the times he used the pool he was contacting someone. So someone knew what was going to happen with him. If we get him back before hand you know your husband can play a part. He could play that he still was not himself. But the question I have is this Kiara can you bring yourself to do what needs to be done for Losa? Can you bring his body near to death so that I can try and get the souls switched?

His hand went to her hand and he just looked at her. Gods he hated being right about this but he also knew that he needed to get his brother back if for no other reason to keep Kiara from a complete melt down.

I am not saying any of this is going to be easy I might be able to do it with out him being brough close to death. But then again I might not be able to do it without him being brought close to death. The decision is yours Kiara, I know how you feel about turning him but this would not exactly be turning him. I know what my brother means to you, and I know you would not be the same without him.
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 am

I forbid it... that's why... there are too few cases in this world where dabbling with souls has ever had a good outcome... you really have no idea how lucky our mage was...

Kiara knew firsthand the dangers of meddling with the very fabric of ones inner being, her own soul had been weighed and measured and for whatever reason when she was turned her essence remained but not without cost, she was the same but changed in the same breath. Then there was Oriana, who at such a young age had offered a small sliver of her soul to bring to an end the demon that ultimately killed her, what was the price paid for her interference in the natural order... and what about when the mage took over the body that was believed to be Raynalias? Or the child Dakotas? It was after the incident with Dakota that Kiara had put her foot down and wrote the law that forbid soul weaving as they began to call it. That law was going to have to be overlooked though and even now with Losa being the soul at stake Kiara was fighting that side of her that knew the best thing... no not the best thing but the right thing to do would be to let Losa go... but she couldn't let him go, she had never been able to.

You cannot accomplish this "switch" without knowing where Losa is Aranor... and you can stop trying to shield me from the reality... I know if he is in a body... that body as well as his own both need to be near death for you to be successful. I'll do what needs to be done. There is something I need to know, stop and think before you answer me... I don't want lies, I don't want the truth softened because you think my tender feelings cannot take the truth. Is he caught somewhere in Truth Aranor? You keep talking about how we need to get to Ta`ciben... is he there?
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Iliana Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 am

Test or no test I did what I had to do James and I know you could not understand then, even now I wonder if you understand as clearly as you say you do. You still don't know why I did what I did other than what I told you. Do you remember what I told you? I told you that Kiara and your brother could not die, but I never told you the reasons why... and I still won't tell you.
Her hand went over the hand he held to her face and she brought both of their hands down into his lap. She looked at their fingers laced together and thought of the time before her test when that same hand she now held would reach for her in the night or how his fingers would brush against the top of her hand when they met each in passing, he on his way for some training event or other matters that needed to be tended to within the palace walls and she on her way to the Great Library or going to meet with the King or Queen of Iallia depending on who called for her for a light meal and long conversation. Those same hands had on a few minor occasions had been used to punch some common sense into a man here or there who didn't realize who she was and had become too touchy feely.
You have to be sure that this is what you want James... because if I was ever presented with the choices I was given during my test as I said before for reasons I cannot tell you entirely... I would make the same decision even if it killed me to do so. Sometimes even love is not enough to keep horrible events from happening...
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Aranor Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 am

I keep going over it Jade what if, what if Alistar is truly not dead. Think about it, think about what the bastard did with Tierney years ago. We need to get to Truth only there will I get the answers I need. I need to get to Losa's mind but I am sure of what I am going to find. Gods Jade I need Kyle to show me where Alistar's body was buried. Then we will have one answer. I know you are the leader of this order Jade but this is the basics of what I am going to need. I need Kyle to show me where he was buried. then I need you and hell I do not care which one of your choosing of your order. We will also need a couple of the Shadowwalkers. I have no doubts that Alistar was in all appearances dead but I will not lie Jade, if Alistar truly is dead. Well let's not go that route yet. If we can make the switch then we can possibly use that to find where those taken are. We have already lost so much time trying to figure this all out. Now if we can get Losa switched back and he has any clue who is involved we can use it to our advantage if they do not know he is switched back, One other that I will need to come with is Iliana. There was a search done that night to make sure all were dead but no one would check on Alistar because Devyn insisted on him going back to bury the body. Shit Kyle might be in danger too, his brother knows he betrayed him. I know I am not the planned that you are but what if we can trick the truth without me actually getting into Losa's mind. What about if Kyle is used again to help us. Kyle could run into Losa which we would of course set up. Kyle could talk to Losa knowing what Losa went through with his own family asking him how he did it with all of it. And that Kyle feels guilty about his brother's death and he wished that in someway that he had helped his brother.

He started pacing back and forth thinking this other idea may just work and it would save him the energies of having to access Losa's mind at all.

We searched Truth but there is one place that we were never able to get into. Maybe all the answers we need are there. The minimum of what we will need to pull this off is you, one of the Vampires you know can listen while feeding. A couple of shadowwalkers because I do not know how strong Losa or I would be once this is done. It is no light task as you know. Those that come can also stand guard but it has to be people we trust completely without a doubt.
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand

Postby James Kensington » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:36 am

I know you can not tell me why they must live, but in someways I understand that maybe I should still be all brooding about what happened it is what most expect. But I also had to think about if I was given a decision to make what would I do. I would have to go with what I knew was right for whatever reason and not with my heart. I do believe that we can make this work, I was not truly thinking about everything when I said the things that I did. I was going fully on emotion.

His hands held hers and he lifted one of her hands to his lips and kissed it.

I love you Iliana and I do want this. I want us to at least try and work things out, I can understand it if you decide that you do not want to try. The things said were not at my best hours and some of what I said was down right cruel. I wanted you on some level I think to feel the hurt that I was feeling. I was wrong Ilianal, and everything has been wrong since. I do not just want this, I need this need you.

He knew from the moment he heard about all that she was doing that he held her heart more than anyone even knew. He would have known that though just by the way she stayed with him. He leaned and lightly kissed her.

I also do not believe you should be giving up your gifts, even darker magics can be used for good. I know I have never liked that magic but it is part of who you are.
James Kensington
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 am

Stryder... Elder... TJ... and Aidan

Those were the four she had her mind set on as far as the shadowwalkers that she wanted involved, she knew it wasn't going to be easy on TJ going back to the place where one daughter had died and the other had nearly been killed but she was not going to trust anyone but those four with Aranors life and possibly the life of her King. Kiara knew that sometimes she needed to step back and do what was best for the Order, Pallia and for herself. Her motives for not arguing with Aranor were purely selfish and she didn't care who knew it. When it came to matters of the arcane she knew her knowledge was limited and she always cut Oriana loose, not that she ever had any real hold over the mage, Oriana was always reminding Kiara that she had no real power over her, yet the mage still did what was needed and did it all with grace, dignity and respect and for that Kiara was always grateful. But Oriana wasn't there no matter how much Kiara wished her to be for no other reason than she needed her friends soothing manner.

Kahn will feed before he is needed, we do not always have to hunt in order to get what we need. Whatever you need Aranor you don't even have to ask, it is yours. You should know by now that when it comes to matters that I am not as schooled in I am more than capable of stepping back Aranor and in this case stepping back is crucial. Make your preparations, find your daughter and let us know when it will be time to move. This is in your hands Aranor... make sure you are ready... and for gods sake do not think to send everyone rushing off before they've had time to rest their bodies and their minds. I understand how important this is... no one has more at stake than I do right now... which is why I want everyone truly ready and not acting with tired bodies and minds do you understand me? No one else is going to be hurt or anything else because of something as minor as rest.
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Aranor Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:11 am

The others have had rest. You will take care of doing what needs done for Losa, and Kahn can take care of Alistar's body if what i suspect is right there. I think the four choices are the best possible. I know you will do what needs done if for no other reason your family. Wait the study, the key to study. Losa having Alistar's body could be tricked into going in there. We will still bring Iliana we may need her but why didn't I think of this before.

He was continuing to pace as he thought about it all, his brother could gain access to the room because of the soul. He was sure of it. He grinned slightly.

You know stroke his ego some we will follow, but tell him things like how much of a greater mage you think he could have been if he had not held back. That you think there are somethings that you believe he could learn from Alistar's things if there was someone strong enough to get in there. He has not mastered any of Losa's abilities which is good. Once in there make sure the door is at least partly open. We will need to move in then might just have to knock Losa out, but I also think that is the only logical place for Alistar's body to be. But how it got there is the question. Now for the future can we please just make sure people have their heads taken?

He started sorting it out and he looked at Kiara.

If you can play it off I am sure by morning you will have your King back and we will be working our way towards getting the others back. The thing I have to do too is go over what happened with Bennett remember the wards that I placed it might give us some idea of who. Though I believe it is all connected. The pools will tell me who was contacted I may not be able to know what was said but actually let one of the other mages check on that I am not going to take on more and more when there are things others can handle.
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:32 am

Are you crazy?... Maybe stepping back and handing over the reigns on this to you completely is just my own insanity speaking...

Kiara looked at Aranor horrified.

Are you trying to tip that bastard off that we know as much as we do? Do you have any idea at all about what would happen if I went in there and started sweet talking that... if I go in there and start feeding his ego talking about what a great mage he could be and all that rot that will blow everything to hell because he has my husbands body and his memories Aranor. Gods above! Everyone knows the reason I stopped using the magics I learned was for Losa because of his... I'll just say dislike... for the arcane! Now all of a sudden I'm just going to change my mind and push him into.... hell no. I sure as hell am not doing that.... but I know someone who can probably reach him... and so do you. Iliana would stand a better chance of getting into that study than I could. How? It's simple. Losa is her King and her Uncle... whose to say that she had a change of heart... that let's say... even with the vow she made... James rejected her... which by the way from the way Kayne was hauling Zuri away has not happened but no one needs to know that... and whose to say that his rejection did not send her over the edge and now she is hell bent on revenge... that she goes to her Uncle to get his permission to return to truth under the "guise" that she wants to make sure his works have been destroyed and that she is the only one who can see to the task. But then... then she realizes she isn't dealing with her Uncle and she vows to serve her "master" in anyway she can to help him and she offers to go to Truth to bring him whatever he needs.... I know it's alot to put on her but she really is perfect Aranor...
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Aranor Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 am

That is true we do not know what memories he does have access to. Iliana it is then but we need to be there ready to do all that needs done. He will have to be brought too. I am not going to lie Kiara all of this is going to be a bit complicated one mistake made on anyone's part and Losa is lost to us for good. I am going to need to figure out just what point you both need to stop taking at to make this work. I will go speak to Iliana and get her in on this now that James is awake I am sure that she will be more willing to leave and help. I assume you will speak to the four that will be coming with us? But one question Kiara is Aidan going to be able to handle it. After all he and his father went through. After this is all done with I know my energies will be spent until I rest again, can you make sure who ever takes me, takes me back to Firyon to be with my wife? I know whoever you decide to go with will be fine. I will meet you all there

He went to Iliana and told her what was going on and what was going to be needed of her. James did not look too thrilled about it but knew why it needed to be done. He knew the boy was concerned for Iliana's safety. He waited to see what his daughter's answer was going to be the plan really rested on her being able to work with the things at hand.

We will not let anything happen to you Iliana you know this. I also have no doubt that there are some answers we will not get until we are there. I trust you and Kiara trusts you completely with this. So much is at stake, more than any of us may even realize.

He knew after he was done with his daughter his next stop was Kyle and then Truth
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Iliana Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 am

So, there it is then. Tonight... we start again and we can only take day, each moment as they are presented to us...
Iliana leaned over and kissed James in a way that their lips had not met in some time, it was no surprise that the butterflies that had lay dormant in her belly since their parting suddenly sprang to life tickling her insides, nor was the warmth she felt washing over her unexpected, both were feelings she had been missing for too long. When she pulled away from him she saw the light in his eyes that had gone out the night she had left Iallia return and she did not need to force herself to smile. She did however push him gently back against the pillows on the bed.
Now if you are so intent on having me come home then I have to insist that you lay back down and rest until morning, I'll have my Uncle Quinn or Riley come in and check you over and if they give the all clear then we will leave for Iallia and be there in time for dinner alright? You know my father told me that thi...
Iliana stopped talking when there was a knock at the door and her father came into the room. He had told her before that he needed her help and she had gladly agreed to do whatever she could without breaking her vow, but after he told her just what it was he needed from her now, that vow did not seem so unbreakable, especially when James told her that he did not think giving up so much of herself was the best thing for her to do. If James was willing to accept that part of her, even if it took some work, then who was she to deny her gods gifted talents? She sat on the side of the bed her hand in James listening to every detail at the same time her mind worked to keep any who might be trying to pry into their private meeting from hearing and seeing anything. She kept her silence until the last of her fathers words passed from his lips and only then did she speak.
I'm not worried for myself father, my concern lays with not only those who are gone, but for those who remain. I will do what you and my queen have asked of me, I only ask that you allow me to set the scene as I see fit for whoever might be intruding... to convince them that the rift between James and I has only widened.
After her father left Iliana looked at James in a sad and amused way.
Don't keep that look on your face, it may very well become permanent. I have to do this for my family and for Pallia as a whole, just as you have always done what you have needed to for Iallia. Do not worry James, I promise you I will be fine and I promise you will still see Iallia by this time tomorrow... and I promise come this time tomorrow I will still love you.
She kissed him one more time then nodded, with that nod the spells she had cast within the room dropped and if anyone had been spying they would have seen and heard one hell of a fight between the Captain the of Guard and the mage which ended when Iliana went to the chest, removed her black robes and slid them over her body. Then she tore from the room slamming the door behind her....

Iliana barged into the council room after she asked a few Elite for the whereabouts of her Uncle, their King, she was told he was in the council room and that was where she went with her game face on. She entered the room and started ranting about how she was tired of others thinking they had the power to control her, to try and break her, and then when she was certain that "Losas" attention was on her she stopped midrant staring at him hard and long. She marched right up to him and locked her eyes on his. She let the surprise register on her face and gasped.
Can it be?...
She put her hand over his heart and closed her eyes, those same eyes snapped open a few moments later and a twisted grin turned the corners of her mouth.
I see greatness unlike anything you have known in your future....
At this point she dropped down beside him, head bent low with all the respect and grace she possessed.
... tell me what you wish master and it will be yours. I was never given the opportunity to prove myself to you before these people tried to bring you to ruin.... it does me good to know that they have not... may I assume master that you know of my plans? That you have seen how I have convinced them all I wish to be the good daughter like my white robed sister? Tell me master... what can I do to help you bring them ruin...
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 am

He had heard the fight between her and James. That was perfect after their last meeting he had not been so sure. But just as he thought the mortal man that she loved had turned his back on her again. All because she possessed a rare dark magic talent. With a smile he listened to her in the council room. Maybe she could be of use to him.

What we will need to do my pet, is we will need to go to Truth to my study. You will need to Lure Kiara there as well. Then with her there and unable to do something we will show her the children that she seeks to find. She will be held and will watch each of her family die. She will be bound so that she can not do anything. I am leaving you the charge of getting her there and bound. I do not care how you do it. If you want to prove yourself to me then bring me the Queen of Pallia. The king as you can tell is taken care of.

He grinned he knew she would not have been able to stay away from her gifts.

I know that James Kensington lives, we will take care of him after the other matters are handled. You possess great power Iliana even greater than me. You will be one of the greatest dark mages that ever lived but you also know that means some day you will have to face off against your own flesh and blood.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Bennett Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

He was waiting on Ava when the attack happened unlike the others he was awake. He could tell something was not right, he knew Ava had gone to check on Rhone. Rhone was acting just as dangerous as the others due to Krys being taken. He detected a slight movement. He tried to fight the ones but he had managed to cut some hair of the traitorous vampire he slid the dagger down threw the shadows to under the bed taking his other dagger out that being taken by the ones taking him away. He had tried to call out to the guards but something happened. Next thing he knew he felt his body being tossed against a wall. He heard and smelt something familiar but he thought he heard something crack as he fell.
Bennett Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Iliana Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:21 pm

So it began, the subtle seduction of the master by the student, as any learned person knew there were many forms of seduction used for varying reasons, Ilianas reasons were to regain the trust of the mage that she was studied under, had once admired and had aspired to become, until she saw the true nature of his darkness and knew that her own dark ways were nothing like his own. Admiration became disgust, aspirations changed from wanting to become like her former master and mentor to wanting to make right all the wrongs, to avenge her family. He would not know of her true feelings because she would not allow him the control needed over her to learn of her true thoughts. What she did need however was just a little more time and a little more insight. Iliana remained on her knees but took his hand reminding herself that the skin she touched might have been her Uncles but the soul inside was black and twisted and belonged to Alistar and not Losa. Pressing her lips against the top of that hand, a simple gesture of respect and admiration had been easy enough, the words that came from those same lips however had to be chosen carefully so that he would not start to doubt her again as he did when she went to him in Ta`ciben.
If bringing the Queen of Pallia to your study is what you ask of me then it will be done. I know I am in no position to ask anything of you master but if I am to prove myself to you as well as help you I need to know how much time I have. I have allies of my own that I can rely on to aid me in the task you have set before me, you must understand this ally, is crucial for me to be able to rely upon...
Iliana was already putting the pieces of the puzzle that would form the plan that would ultimately aid in bringing Alistar Runtsor rampage to an end and it was so important that she convince him of the solidarity of what she wanted to do.
... I will tell you now master that I intend on using my friendship with a certain member of the Lycan tribes... he has served me very well in the past and as you know the Lycans hold no great love for night stalkers, he would be beneficial to me in keeping the Dark Queen in her place. Look at it as an extra measure of security to ensure the Dark Queen does not escape and cannot be rescued from what you have planned for her.
Knowing it was best not to pry too much at first Iliana began a seduction of another sort. Alistar knew that Ilianas ambitions had fueled her into becoming the brightest of his students, that her own dark nature guided her into making choices that others would have turned away from leaving the dark arts behind them as they did. She knew the depths of his evil and how twisted and distorted his own soul was. She was relying on his own memories now and his supposed understanding of her to perhaps get her even further into his good graces. Iliana looked at him through confident eyes filled with awe and admiration, he would not see what truly lay behind those eyes and she smiled almost evilly.
There is one more thing for you to consider master...
Gracefully she rose to her feet and moved to stand behind him, leaning into him so that her mouth was near his ear she whispered low.
Once your dreams of destruction have become reality, Pallia will be without her King...
The seed had been planted, she made no mention of a Queen on purpose, when the time came and if the seed that she had planted flourished as she hoped it would, as she was sure it would, he would come to her. Stepping away she bowed her head and folded her hands in front of her.
Are there any further instructions you have for me before I take my leave to begin your great works master?
Iliana Shadow
Stablehand

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time