Shadows Through Time

Re: Shadows Through Time

Postby Alexis Shadow » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Yes my Queen I am to help you with getting prepared for King Shadows surprise for you. Once you are ready to be get dressed I have something for you and will help you with your hair if you so wish

It was killing Lexi in some ways but she knew she could not risk her fathers anger. She knew how important this night was to her father.

Once you are ready I am to take you into the shadows and bring you to our destination.

She knew he father had carefully planned it so that there would be no signs the way she would come and go of what was going on until he was ready for there to be so
Alexis Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 pm

What I need you to do Alexis is gather whatever you need to get yourself ready come back here and I'll keep you company while you get ready. I know that is not what your father had planned for you, but for tonight I want my daughter to shine beside her brothers and sister without having to worry about disappointing our King. Tomorrow is another story.

Dismissing Alexis Kiara dressed in the black gown her king had chosen for her, the jewels he chose were the very same ones she had worn the night she and Losa had been reunited in all ways as husband and wife, king and queen, lovers and friends. Her hair was piled atop her head curls fell down framing her face. She was ready by the time Alexis returned. She waited for her daughter to dress and smiled at the pale silver gown her daughter had chosen. When Alexis was sitting at the vanity trying to attend to her hair Kiara went behind her and put her hands on her shoulders.

Would you like some help Lex?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Corinthyalas » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Of course Cori thought, she should have known that Val, her only son and youngest of her three children would be following her father around. Val was always drawn to both his grandfathers, when her stepfather died it was her father who had gotten Valiant through the loss of the man he had been named after. They were always close but that had brought them even closer. As for her daughters, the twins were so different but so much alike and telling apart was damn near impossible if you didn't know them. Astrid was the thinker like her grandmother Ariela and could really take care of herself when and if it was needed, Ardis was the kill first ask questions kind of woman much like her grandmother Rayne had been before Valiant Panton came into her world and managed to reign in the Rogue. All of her children were intelligent and caring, she and Payne were lucky to have blessed as they were. Cori watched Payne dress, her eyes always managed to find the mark of Firyon that had been etched into his skin when he was a child, that mark stood for so much. Grinning to herself she waited for him to finish dressing then stood to meet him.

D'nay be lying ta me Payne, ye know ye love bein' the high and mighty back in Firyon too. Ye look damn fine Payne, too fine iffin' ye be wantin' ta know the truth, maybe I oughta be bringin' me bow with eh?

Leaning she kissed him and ruffled his dark streaked hair a little.

There now ye be perfect. Guess we'll be seein' the heathens when they decide to show their faces then. I just hope Astrid and Ash can behave themselves long enough not to start a brawl, Ardis and Valiant would see Ash dead before they let him start in on their sister again. Although one of us are going to have to talk to our little negotiator about her choice of words as of late. Did you know that she's found a new word to call Ash? Oh yeah this one is a doozy. Balin overheard their latest fight this morning, and did you know Ash is a....

She leaned over and whispered the word to him, even she for as foul mouthed as she could be had never uttered that word loud enough for anyone to hear her.

Uh huh. Ash really must have pissed her off if she's throwing insults like that around. Nothing we can do about it right now though is there? Well the my wild King, shall we go dance?
Corinthyalas
Stablehand

Postby Raynalia » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 am

You don't have to go if you don't want to you know that don't you? No one will blame you Con. I know how hard it was for me going to something like this the first time after Valiant died.

Rayne was standing in the bedroom that Condrik and Ariela had shared for so many years. She felt a little out of place, like she was intruding on some private moment between the two of them, in some sense she was, but when the messenger came telling them about the ball Condrik bless his heart said it was important for him to be there to welcome Kiara back properly. Proper. The elf almost laughed in his face but she managed to keep herself under control. So it was decided he was going to go and Rayne knew he was going to need a little help. If he wanted to go she wasn't going to argue but she wasn't going to let him go dressed from head to toe in black either. He was almost dressed from head to toe in black except for the very pale pink tie that looked almost white. There was no way she was going stick a bright pink tie around his neck but she thought the very faint tint of pink would be a good homage to Ari. She tied the tie and stepped back brushing small bits of lint from his shoulders.

Well at least if you're sure you want to do this, you'll look damn good doing it. You're going to make Cori very happy when she sees you Con. She's been really worried about you Saint, she hasn't seen you in a few days not that she'll admit she's worried she doesn't want to worry you while she's worrying over you. So listen. If it gets to be too much for you don't worry about leaving. Everyone will understand.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby Condrik Shadow » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 am

He smiled looking at her.

I know she has been Rayne and you also do not have to tell me our grandson has been playing keep watch on Grandpa from the trees. I know they are all worried, It will just take time. Right now Ari and I would have been arguing about this or that about what to wear. Thank you for staying with me Rayne all the kids have been staying away I know they do not know what to say. I am doing this for Losa and Kiara but promise me one thing Rayne you will not let any of those vultures near me. You know the ones I am talking about.

As good as Pallia was there were still the women as he called vultures that when a man lost his wife they would be there trying to get in his favor. He did not know how many of them brought food and all. He tried to be gracious but then he just started letting Rayne handle that if she was there..

He walked back into the hall way they had some pictures that Katie Joy had painted. He looked up with a sad smile at his princess.

Well Princess looks like this will be one ball where you are going to miss out on all the excitement you know something always happens when the family gets together. Look at the wedding where Chase carried Ava out for the way her and Benny were dancing. No worries Princess going to be ok.

He smiled back at Rayne

Go on and get ready if I am going to this thing you are too if for no other reason to threaten the women that won't leave me alone. I will be fine, and oh tell that grandson of ours that he may as well go get ready too I will be alright
Condrik Shadow
Peasant

Postby Alexis Shadow » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:03 am

Yes Queen Shadow, I will be back soon.

She went and got what she was going to do, why did she always seem to have problems with her own hair she could do other people's hair but not her own. She looked at her Mother really looked at her. She was so much like what she remembered but did not remember many times like this. She was always a Papa's girl and all. She looked up at her.

Yes Queen Shadow I could use some help. I have never been good with my hair. King Shadow is going to be very pleased with the way you look tonight. You are going to outshine anyone. Then again in King Shadows eyes you always have. I am sorry about before I just never have known how to deal with certain things. King Shadow says I need to learn to respect you more
Alexis Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 am

Lex stop.

Kiara was pulling her daughters hair this way and that arranging it until Kiara was satisfied with how it had turned out. Reaching across her daughter she took the diamond pins from the vanity and started placing them stratigically in her daughters hair.

I know what your father told you and I am not going against his wishes persay, but for tonight I am just your mother, he is just your father. Hell I don't care if you call me by my damn name but no more of this Queen business, unless of course we are around your father.

When Alexis looked at her Kiara leaned down wrapping her arms around her daughters neck.

You really don't know do you? I always thought your father and I showed you, all of you how much we loved you everyday we drew breath. From the time you were born you always did favor your father but that never bothered me because you were my child and no matter what I would love you.

Letting her go Kiara stood up.

He is right though Alexis. As much as I do love you if you ever talk to me or about me like you did before your father will be the least of your worries. Tell me something Lex. Have you noticed that Aidan has been missing? Do you know why? Because I could not have him in my sight after hearing how he talked about you, after seeing how he was going to go after you. He has been at Black Rose serving the conclave and I promise you they have not taken it easy on him. Now if you're ready, I don't think we should keep your father waiting.
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Raynalia » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:09 am

With a chuckle and a shake of her head the elf went to the window, opened it stuck her head out and hollered out into the night.

Get yer heifer ass outta that tree Val, he be knowin' ye be there. Best be gettin' yerself ready ta go ta the hall m'love b'fore ye mama start sendin' out the troops!

Closing the window the elf let go with a sigh. How did she know she was going to end up having to go to that damn spur of the moment ball? Well she thought, at least she was going to have fun beatin' down the bitches who thought they might circle 'round the grieving widower. That alone was worth having to get all gussied up.

Now don'tcha be worrin' bout none of them vipers Saint ye know I'll not be lettin' a damn one of'em near ye. Go on inta the kitchen now there be some tea fer ye ta help settle ye nerves some. D'nay be takin' me long ta get meself t'gether.

She sent him off, went into their daughters room and poured through Coris closet, the girl had amazing taste, simple but elegant, like a Queen. Thinking about Cori brought a true smile to the elf. Her daughter was one amazing woman who could go from right proper royalty to the biggest meanest little thing ya ever could meet. Finding an off white elven gown with royal blue trim and silver rope to go around her waist the elf dressed quickly, she left her hair down pinning the sides to the back of her head with a simple diamond and sapphire hairpin. Giving herself the once over she nodded. Not overdone but not underdone either. Finishing with last minute touches she left the room and found Con sitting in the living room.

All right then Saint let's be gettin' this over with.

Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby Condrik Shadow » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 am

I know you will not be letting any of the Vipers close to me. Thanks for getting Val out of the tree I was thinking of something a little more subtle but then again nothing you do is subtle. What is it with you and shoving tea down my throat?

He went off into the kitchen to get something to eat. He went back and waited for her knowing she was going through Cori's stuff. He smiled and laughed seeing her.

You know you best hope that is not the dress our daughter was planning on wearing. Or she will have the fit of all fits. Not really but the dress looks nice Rayne

He stood up and looked at her and smiled.

So uh should we go the normal way or you want me to be taking you through the shadows? I know you have been through them before.
Condrik Shadow
Peasant

Postby Payne Ethrorrian » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 am

He smiled as she messed with his hair.

You do not need to be bringing your bow, everyone knows who your Mother and Aunt are you really think someone is going to risk pissing you off. I can not believe she called Ash that I can just imagine what Ash's response was. There is something about those two they attract to each other even if it's just to fight. Sometimes I wonder if there is more to what we all are seeing. Val will show Con will make sure of it, all our heathens will. You know sometimes I wonder about Valiant he is so much like his grandfathers just glad he has not shown your father's temper.

He put his arm around her and kissed her.

The first time your father found out I kissed you I swore he was going to try and kill me. He has always wanted to protect you. Do you think he will be going tonight? I may still have to watch myself he may not like me looking at you like how did he put it that long ago that I want to tear the clothes off of you. Least I have the decency to wait until we are in private to do that. I enjoy what I do for the people of Firyon, it is not about the power Cori in fact you know I detest a lot of things we need to do.
Payne Ethrorrian
Stablehand

Postby Raynalia » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 am

Condrik brought her through the shadows, it was the easiest fastest way to get to the hall, the sooner they arrived the sooner they would be able to leave. There were the usual familiar faces milling about and some that Rayne recognized but did not know personally. She smiled and nudged Con when she saw Valiant all dressed up looking like he was ready to go into hiding.

Looks like you and your grandson are in the same frame of mind Saint, don't worry I'll protect you both.

There were other members of the family walking about talking to guests here and there but Kiara and Losa had yet to arrive, she wasn't surprised to see those of the Conclave milling about either, aside from their eyes they all seemed to fit in. One man stood out from them all. Tall, broad, hair as red as flame if the elf didn't know better she would have sworn she was looking at the face of Hugh Connor.

Kahn really does look like Kiaras father Con, it's spooky how much he looks like him. Anyway, think I should go pop Ginny now? I cannot believe that woman has the gall to show up here! After the hell she put Balin through I swear she even glances in your direction and she's a dead woman!

Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby Corinthyalas » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 am

I think my father has gotten passed his urge to see you dead sweetheart. At least I would hope so after all these years and three children later. Though sometimes he does get that look in his eye like he's going to slip through the shadows and kill you in your sleep.

Cori slipped her arm through his and without a word brought them through the shadows to the hall. Right away she saw her mother and her father, saw her son who brought a smile to her, Valiant always did clean up well, she noticed the vampires too and thought of her Aunt Kiara.

I wonder how long it will be before their Majesties arrive. I can't wait to see my Aunt or the looks on everyones faces when they see her. You know she always looks amazing even when she's not trying.

A slow melody started to play and Cori turned to her husband.

Dance with me Payne.

He wouldnt refuse her she knew Payne secretly loved to dance though he wouldn't admit it to anyone, she pulled him to the floor and went right into his arms.

I know how you hate some of what needs to be done but all the good that is done outweighs the bad and that is why the people of this world love you as they do but none could love you as much I do Payne.
Corinthyalas
Stablehand

Postby Avalyn Bowers » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 am

Morning came and went so fast that when Avalyn woke up she thought she slept straight through to the next day. Scrambling from the bed knew Bennett would already be gone so she didn't have to worry about shooing him out so she could get herself together for the ball. It didn't take her long at all, she wasn't one of those prissy twits who needed to be the center of attention, the simpler the better was her motto. She dressed in the pale pink gown, fixed her hair til she was happy with it, slipped on pale pink dancing slippers and took off towards the main part of the hall. Bouncing down the stairs Ava counted all the faces she knew. Stryder and Cyranda Deamons were already there, hell Ash looked just like his father, Stone Deamons was there looking around like he was waiting for someone, Riley Lockheart and Phoebe Deamons were talking in a corner, Valiant Etharrion looked like he was hiding and there was Ardis his sister hiding right behind him. It looked like the entire clan was there except for the royal family themselves and just where the hell was her brother? Oh well she thought, whoever wasn't there would get there soon enough. As soon as her feet hit the floor she heard some gasps, saw some stares from some of the women and following those stares she turned around. She found her brother all right. Chase was coming down the steps like he didn't have a care in the world. She started grinning like there was no tomorrow.

Damn Chase! I hope to the gods Krys said yes otherwise I might have to start beating these bitches down with a stick! You look good!

There were more stares and her brother looked like he had just been hexed by some witch. And there the witch was now. Avery was walking down the steps like her feet weren't even touching the ground, her black hair fell down her back, the dress she wore made even Avas eyes bug out, it wasn't that the dress was inappropriate, hell no it was just the way that Avery wore it. She looked like some princess that stepped out of a storybook. Ava nudged her brother.

Don't just stand there stupid go get her before one of these oafs try and stake a claim to her!
Avalyn Bowers
Stablehand

Postby Alexis Shadow » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 am

She looked up at her mother

Pa told me I was not to address you as anything else unless you said to. So he would not be upset I would not call you by your name cause you are My Ma. I know I was cruel and I am sorry, I should not have talked to you that way or about you that way. I think Pa is right that I need to spend more time with you. Never was interested in learning anything from you just liked to follow Pa around a lot. I am sorry Mama.

She got up and hugged her mother.

You really do look beautiful Mama, Papa is going to be really pleased when he sees you. I love you too Mama even if I am a bit of a brat at times. No we should not keep him waiting you know Papa he is not always the most patient of men. Especially not when it comes to waiting to see you. I was really scared we were going to lose him Mama but now I am not because now that you are back he is back to being more like what we all remember.

She brought her Mama through the shadows like she was told to do by her father and brought her to the very stairs that she had walked down the night her and Losa had reunited many years before. Lexi then did something unexpected and leaned and kissed her mother's cheek.

This is your time Mama and I will see you down there you will be the one to outshine everyone now hurry on Papa is waiting.

Lexi disappeared before her Mama could say anything to her about it. She went by Aid, Benny and Krys along with the other two were Ava and Rhone.

I am sorry Aid you were right I should not have been speaking to Ma that way. Just sometimes it is just whatever comes to my mind. You look handsome tonight so who are we going to have to keep away from you and who do we allow near?
Alexis Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 am

Aidan Connor Shadow heir to the throne of Pallia had been run ragged, and why wouldn't he be? He knew better than to go after his sister and now that his mother was back in power, back at her rightful place at his fathers side he knew everything was going to change. His days spent with the Conclave had been some of the most brutal he had been through in all his years with the Elite. All of that was going to be put aside for one night though, for one night the family was going to be together in a way they hadn't been for years. Rips in the fabric of their family might actually start to be repaired and all of it was because the Queen had returned.He was in a good mood and it showed, hell he was even smiling. Part of that was because he was anxious to see his mother and father standing together again. Part of it was because his obnoxious sister was actually acting like the girl he knew she could be and not the bitch she had turned into. Standing with his brother and his sisters his arm went around his littlest sister and he kissed the top of her head.

Yeah I'm sorry too Lex. I never should have gone after you like that. We've always had our favorites and always played Mama and Pop against each other, we need to grow up don't you think Banshee? Don't worry about me tonight, I can deal with these hens on my own. But you little lady if someone so much as looks at you wrong and I don't think even Riley will be able to fix their face after Benny and I get our hands on them.

Aidan went to say something more but the words died in his throat, even he gasped when he saw his mother come into view to stand beside his father. He had never seen anyone look the way his mother looked that night. She was what was the word? Glowing, he made a face thinking no man in their right mind would ever think of such a word as that but it fit her so perfectly.

Gods above she's going to kill him, look at our mother Lex.
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

Kiara Jade stepped out from the hall and went to the landing of the stairs that led into the great hall. She took in her surroundings, eyeing all those present including her conclave who all nodded when they saw her, the signal that all was well and that the hall was well protected by Elite and Deathstalkers alike. The only faces missing were those of Toras and Tierney, a sadness for their absence creapt into her heart but they were in the midst of their own situation that for the moment Kiara could not allow to get to her. Her eyes settled on her family, her children and seeing Alexis and Aidan she winked at them both.Sometime before she slept for the day Kiara was going to pull Alexis aside and finish the talk she had been having with her daughter. After winking at her children she set her focus on the man beside her and swore if it was possible she was going to faint. He made her knees weak and her stomach flip, a faint blush rose to her cheeks, yes that was possible, if anyone knew what she was thinking when she saw her Angel they would have blushed too. She crossed the very small space between them and slipped her hand into his whispering low in his ear.

They've seen us can we go to bed now and I don't mean to sleep either Losa Shadow. No man has the right to walk around looking the way you do and not expect to get mauled at some point. Gods damn only you could still a heart that already does not beat.
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Bennett Shadow » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 am

He smiled seeing her and he leaned over to speak to her.

You clean up well Ava, glad I asked you because otherwise all these other men would be heading to try to claim you.

He laughed at the look on her face and his hand went to hers.

I really hope Avery can keep Chase busy cause I do not feel like brawling but I am going to be dancing with you the way we know how to dance together and damn everyone else.

He twirled her as he watched his cousin Chase go right to Avery's side and putting his arm out to Avery to claim his date. He smiled he and Ava were just comfortable together and that is what he was looking for that night someone he could just be himself with and not worry about them going looking for more from him. She would never look at him as more than just Benny her lifelong friend and he thought he could be ok with that
Bennett Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Avalyn Bowers » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 am

Wow Benny your pillow talk just screams take me now...l clean up well? That's what you say to a pretty little blonde thing willing to risk life and limb by dancing with you in a way that she knows is going to set her big brother off? You do remember Chase don't you? Oh wait you could be right. I think Avery is going to be keeping him plenty busy especially when I've already seen four of the dumb ass guys here looking at her like she's a piece of candy. Yanno that girl doesn't have a lick of sense in her head when it comes to how she looks and the effect she has on people. Oh shit. Nightwalker at two o'clock, Benny I think you have an admirer! Now SHE looks like she could eat you all up! Want I should go and give you two some space?

Avas light laughter bounced through the room catching some attention but she didn't notice, she never really noticed when she brought attention to herself, why would she? She never cared what anyone thought of her. Caught up in Bennetts arms she jerked her head towards the stairs.

Don't ya think we should wait for your Mama and Pa to come down those stairs before we do anything that'll make'em fall down'em Benny or are ya that anxious to get your hands all over me huh?
Avalyn Bowers
Stablehand

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 am

Dammit she was late, running more than late and if she didn't haul ass her mother was going to kill her. How could she have let so much time go by without realizing just how late it was? She knew how. The contract. Bounty hunting was one of Ardis' little hobbies that her mother detested but like she did with all her children, Corinthyalas allowed her daughters and her sons to follow their own roads no matter where they took them. Ardis' road at that moment was leading her to rush around like a headless chicken while she dressed for the ball. She hadn't even had time to check in with Astrid to make sure they weren't wearing the same thing. Can't worry about that now Ardis she said to herself while stepped into the pale blue gown and matching slippers. She left her blonde hair free so it just flowed down her back and when she was happy enough with how she looked tore from the room. Thank the damn gods she thought that no one noticed just how late she had been when she came down the stairs, her family was already there, the King and Queen of Pallia were in each others arms and all seemed right in the world for the time being. Still something wasn't right and that's when she noticed her sister was missing in action, so was Ash Deamons. Oh hell she thought if those two caused a scene at some point during the night with one of their fights Astrid was really going to be in a shitload of trouble from their parents and their grandparents. Well can't worry about that now, she thought, might as well go make nice with the natives. Slapping a smile on her face Ardis joined the party.
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 am

Ash smiled as he stood with his wife, wife the word just rang with him. Oh he had given her his all earlier they almost missed getting ready for the ball he had left her with the promise that later that night they were going to continue with their wedding night. He smiled at her his eyes dancing and he pulled her out on to the dance floor and kept her close, Some would think he was too close to her and he danced with her and just let the music take them oh they were going to have to tell them eventually but at the moment he was enjoying a new way of their bodies moving together. He grinned and kissed her cheek as they got caught up in the dancing he did not notice those paying attention and he did not even think when he pulled her closer in his arms and kissed her deeply. He heard the gasps of some of the people then he realized he might want to break the kiss and he broke it laughing holding her to him.

You know maybe coming here was a bad idea think they would notice if we snuck off?

He saw the eyes that were on them and the eyes he saw most were her parents eyes, his father's eyes and his Mother's eyes. He looked at them and just shrugged.

Something wrong? Why can't I kiss my wife like that
Ash Deamons
Stablehand

Postby Corinthyalas » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Your what? Payne... did that boy just say his wife as in married?

Cori was already halfway across the floor when she saw her daughter, she was intending to just say hello until her eyes saw a kiss that no man should ever be laying on a woman like that unless she was...
Then her ears picked up his words and that was it.

I told you I should have brought my bow!

Cori being the child of Raynalia and Condrik also happened to inherit both their tempers, she had learned to curb her more violent tendencies as she got older but right then she was more than glad to be out of control. She marched straight up to Ash yanked him by the ear and pulled him down to her level.

Ash Deamons did you just announce to everyone that my daughter is your wife!? Boy what in the hell were you thinking? She's the damn Crown Princess of Firyon! You think you can just run off and marry her without a real damn wedding? It's about damn time you finally got your head out of your backside and did this but there is a right way and a wrong way to do it dammit. She's not some peasent girl. Hell do you know what this means? If we don't do something about putting on a show for Firyon those elves are going to riot in the streets!

Oh she was riled all right but not for the reasons most would think. Payne and Cori always knew that Astrid and Ash were destined to be, it was evident in how they were together, the looks they gave one another and the secret that Astrid had trusted her parents with a few years back.
Corinthyalas
Stablehand

Postby Zane Kensington » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:05 pm

He had watched father and daughter and he smiled.

You have nothing to worry about sir I will not hurt her

He caught her in his arms and once they were at the ball he did not notice anyone else but her. She was all that mattered to him as he kissed her and held her close to him. He had to smile there was nothing left for them to hide.

Nope not going to get bored plus we can sneak around some and maybe

He leaned and whispered somethings in her ear about where they could sneak around to and what they could do.

You could never bore me my love. now the question is when do you want to get married? I know you are a princess and all so I am sure there are somethings that they will want you to do.
He heard it but almost laughed when he did

Did you just hear what I did someone just say what I think they did about Ash?
Zane Kensington
Stablehand

Postby Cyranda » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Hell no Stryder, that's your son tonight I'm not getting in the middle of this one Did you know the boy was gonna do this? You haven't been keeping more damn secrets from me have you, I swear to the gods Stryder if you knew and didn't tell me you are in so much trouble it's not even funny!.

Cyranda Jane broke out into a fit of laughter. So her son finally laid claim to his prize did he? Well it was about time. Ash and Astrid both were starting to drive her even more battier than she already was, and she swore when Stryder found out what Astrid called their son he was going to choke to death. Pixie and her Dark Knight knew all too well what it was to hate someone so much you loved them. Their own story was colorful to say the least. Astrid might have been a Princess but there was no other woman in the world better suited for their son, it was only a matter of time before the two of them realized what everyone else already knew.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
Cyranda
Stablehand

Postby Stryder Joseph » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm

He laughed listening to his son and his wife and just grinned.'

Well you do have to say he does take after his parents. But might want to go protect your son you know I can not do anything about Cori.

He was laughing as he mad his way over he saw Payne walk over and take Cori's hand. Payne leaned and whispered something to his wife. That hopefully SJ was hoping would calm her down some.

Sorry Cori nothing I can do about this neither of them would taste like chicken.
Stryder Joseph
Peasant

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 pm

He hated being grabbed by the ear Grandma did it all the time when they would get in trouble and he looked at his now mother in law.

Can you let go of my ear now even Grandma wasn't that bad with the ears. Yes we ran off and got married yes I know who she is. We also know that we are going to have a big show of a wedding for the Kingdom of Firyon but those take time to plan and we did not want to wait. So is it so bad that I married the woman that I wanted and have wanted? I mean after all wasn't it you that set your sights on your King when you saw him when how was that put almost grown elf though you must of seen him plenty of times before. I love your daughter and I am not going to say anything about regretting what we did because I don't I married the woman that I love and no one can tell me that was wrong to do so, Queen or not.

He looked at his mother and father.

Pa did not know anything about this I only asked him general questions about things. So don't be mad at him Ma not for this because he did not know.

He kept his arm around his wife glad that her mother had finally let go of his ear.
Ash Deamons
Stablehand

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time