Into The Shadows New Beginnings 4

Re: Into The Shadows New Beginnings 4

Postby Jerrica » Wed May 20, 2009 2:43 am

I never push myself too hard even if I wanted to you wouldn't let me so theres nothing to worry about there. Funny isn't it? Mister fancy and free has turned into a mother hen!

Jerri wrinkled her nose and poke Casey in the side, she was only teasing him, she knew why he worried the way he did and she couldn't fault him for it. Having almost died not once but twice would be enough to worry anyone even the most free spirited of people. She repeated what he said word for word so he would know she was taking everything he had to say on the matter of children seriously.

Okay then, first we get married and enjoy that for awhile then we can see about starting a family depending on what they say about my heart. Casey you know what you would have to do if something had happened to me, we've talked about this before. Your world wouldn't come to an end it would have just changed and you would have found a way to see the good in what happened while you went on living because you know it's what I would have wanted you to do. Lucky for us both I didn't just up and die so we don't have to worry about it now do we?

Zuri started to fuss a little and Jerri took her back from Casey putting the baby over her shoulder and patting her back while they walked.

I think her little highness is hungry, best be getting her back to her mama then.

They walked to Kayne and Zhulins room, Zhulin answered the door and Jerri carefully gave him his daughter.

The princess is ready to eat so we brought her back, thanks for letting us steal her for a little bit.

Zhulin let them know that James was now in the King and Queens private study with Xavier discussing dragons and Jerri thanked him then took Caseys hand.

We've got some time to ourselves it seems, any idea what you might want to do with that time?
Jerrica
Stablehand

Postby TJ Deamons » Wed May 20, 2009 8:57 am

He grinned and kissed his wife.

Then you owe me a dance later

He winked at her and then he did
it he went around the back of everyone and took SJ out before any of them could say anything and then it started the two brothers brawling it was quite a sight for others to see. In fact neither man was willing to let up punches landed along with kicks. He actually got to a point where he was able to roll and kind of toss SJ it was more of him pushing him full force off of him with his legs.

He knew others were watching him but he also knew his wife was watching him and that was the only pair of eyes that mattered to him he did protect his marking on his chest. He was having fun fighting with SJ was always a challenge only a few times had he actually beat his brother.
TJ Deamons
Stablehand

Postby Stryder Joseph » Wed May 20, 2009 9:07 am

He had just got done with Katie and was turning to say something to Pixie when he felt the weight hit him he knew right away who it was and the fight was on. He had to keep an edge over his little brother though no one would actually call either of them little. When TJ tossed him he hit the ground and rolled. Getting back up he grabbed TJ and wrestled him back to the ground. They both knew that this could go on for awhile. He did not care it was better than the reason for their last tangle. He punched him a few times in the gut.
Stryder Joseph
Peasant

Postby CK » Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am

He smiled and kissed her.

I am only being Mother hen because I love you Jerri I did not think it was possible to feel this much love for anyone but you showed me I was wrong about a lot of things. You have made my world better Jerri and my world would not be ok without you in it. I know I would have to find a way but I really would not want to find a way. You are more a part of me than anything. When I thought we lost Zhulin I was feeling a bit guilty because all I could think of was that I could not lose you I do not know what would have happened to be honest. I also felt guilty because twins share a bond and I was not feeling anything about the bond over his death at least now we know why. At least Zuri lasted a little while with us.

His arm went around her.

You are the one that has been sick and had no choice but to be cooped up. So you tell me my love what is it that you would like to do.
CK
Stablehand

Postby Zhulin » Wed May 20, 2009 9:32 am

He took his daughter in his arms and kissed the top of her head and thanked Jerri and Casey for taking her for a bit. It had given him and Kayne a little more time alone and he was going to make the most of everything with Kayne. Especially now that he knew how much his princess was in love with him. He smiled down at the little princess and then went to his wife.

It seems that the little princess is quite hungry and started to cause a fuss while out with Jerri and Casey. So I think the little one needs her Mama.

He smiled and handed their daughter to Kayne and grinned watching them together.

You two are so beautiful together don't know how I became so blessed.

He watched them and he leaned to kiss her. He did have things to deal with but they could wait. He had been gone from his wife and his daughter too long. Though he had not known about his daughter.

Did you ever find out why the compact stopped working?
Between nowhere and somewhere
Member of WTF
Zhulin
Stablehand

Postby Cyranda » Wed May 20, 2009 9:39 am

Oh hell no! Payten do you see that!?

Pixie was trying like hell to get up out of the chair she was stuck in, the seconds TJ jumped on Stryder she knew it was go time and that was just damn unfair! If there was one thing she loved more than being married to the Dark Knight it was watching him brawl, there was just something about seeing him in that frame of mind that got her riled and again it was damn unfair considering she really was as big as a house now and couldn't romp like she had prebaby belly. Her blue eyes narrowed and she looked at her sister in law, the crazy Gyptian woman who didn't seem to understand what she had done.

That is just cruel and unusual punishment Tierney Deamons! Just wait when you have a belly this damn big and I have those two go at it!

There was no use in Pixie trying to get out of the chair, she was just stuck and no one was going to help her obviously so she sat there with her arms folded across her belly pouting when she wasn't hollering at her Dark Knight.

What the hell was that Stryder? Don't just hit'em whoop his ass dammit! What? Don't look at me like that Tierney you started this I know you did and if that big brute of yours knows whats good for him he'll just give up now!

Sitting back as best she could Pixie looked around grinning, a small crowd had gathered and from the looks on some of the womens faces she knew exactly what they were thinking. Normally she would have been ready to tear someones face off but she was secure enough with herself and with Stryder to know none of them would ever be able to get even close to what they were thinking. Proudly she pointed at her husband.

Damn words, damn rings and my babys daddy. Fine as hell ain't he?
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
Cyranda
Stablehand

Postby Tierney » Wed May 20, 2009 9:54 am

Li' ha' eer Cyranda you truly do speak whatever comes to mind don't you?
If Tierney had the same thought process as her sister in law she probably would have said the first thing that came into her mind when she witnessed the Beast taking on his brother. It was a sight she had seen once before under the most cruelest of circumstances. At the time she thought she never wanted to see such a thing again but now as she sat with the women of her new family, she had a change of heart. It did her good to see the Beast having fun with his brother, the circumstances had indeed changed and now she sat back fully enjoying the view. When it seemed that SJ might have the upper hand Tierney whispered to herself.
Think of this fight as a dance Toras, move with it not against it.
She had once told Toras that dancing was no more complex than making love, what she hadn't thought to tell him was it was also no different than battle, and that he could use what he learned from her in any fight he might find himself in.
Of course the fight that was happening now was merely a friendly bout between brothers but the practice would be good for Toras, especially if he was considering becoming part of the Elite. That was a matter they would need to discuss later. For the moment Tierney was going to simply observe and perhaps learn a few things herself from the brothers brawl.
Tierney
Stablehand

Postby Jerrica » Wed May 20, 2009 10:05 am

Let me see if I am understanding this right. You Casey Kensington made me see that no matter what happens in life we have to keep on living, and I managed to completely blow that theory all to hell? I don't think it's a matter of right and wrong Casey, I think what we did was show each other a deeper understanding and meaning of life.

Jerri laughed and ended up coughing and out of breath again. Damn she was sick and tired of being sick and tired and she was damn fed up with always giving Casey a reason to worry about her. The man needed a break from worrying so damn much but anytime she tried to suggest anything that would cause him to leave her he looked like he was going to have a heart attack. When she was through with her little coughing fit and caught her breath again she went on with their conversation like nothing at all had happened.

I'm too damn spirited to leave you yanno. Can't let you have all the fun of being alive now can I? Hell no. So you know what I was thinking we could do? Nothing too strenuous don't worry, but it would be nice to finish our walk and maybe go for a little relaxing swim in the pool at the far end of the gardens, you know the one that's hidden away from everything? What'cha think?
Jerrica
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Wed May 20, 2009 10:08 am

He leaned up and kissed her pointing over to where the crowd was gathering.

How come I got the sneaking feeling one of my cousins or more is involved in that mess over there. We know Con is not here so he is not involved. Should we go see what we are missing out on though sitting here with you I am not really missing out on anything.

He grinned up at her and started laughing.

I hope none of the recruits were dumb enough to mess with the Bull or the Ox. I mean they would just be in for it then. You know what would be interesting to set up Cole verse the Bull or Ox. After all the size of them would just be amazing. Could get interesting.

He saw it then and grinned watching Valiant and Rayne together.

You know when they realize what is really going on I wonder which one it will scare more.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Kayne » Wed May 20, 2009 10:15 am

We know we're beautiful don't we Zuri? What we don't know is how your Daddy got to be so blessed right?

Kayne settled into the rocking chair with their daughter and winked at Zhulin, their teasing of each other had yet to let up and truthfully probably never would, Kayne could be perfectly happy living the rest of her life that way. Unfortunately there was more to their lives than just having fun and soon they would need to settle into what would be considered normal for people of their station.

Leon is looking into the whole compact business, I'm not all that worried about it anymore, he's going to be sending two more soon but he wants to make sure they are working properly. Personally I have a feeling that it was something done on purpose. Not to keep you from being able to reach me and vice versa but as a precaution, incase it fell into the wrong hands. I'm sure we'll have answers soon enough. You know tomorrow you are going to have to see their Majesties Zhulin, our King and Queen have been very patient and understanding knowing that you needed time to bond with your daughter but I do not want to keep them waiting anymore than is necessary. Mind you they haven't said anything but you know how I can get. When something needs to be done I want it dealt with yesterday. And I have to start getting back on track. You have no idea how much was left in others hands while you were gone, for all I know everything I started before you left has been blown to hell and a full scale war could be in the works over something as simple as cow.
Kayne
Stablehand

Postby Zhulin » Wed May 20, 2009 10:24 am

I know that I have to go see them was actually planning on it a little later but my wife has been keeping me busy. You know you do have to let me out of bed once in awhile can't keep me locked up forever.

He winked at her.

I can not blame my lack of time for anything else solely on my bonding with my daughter my wife is part of why I have been so busy as well. Remind me never to let you go without love making for almost a year you seem to have pent up all that energy. Didn't you know I would keep my word and come back to you. Not going to let some foolish land fight take me from you. That is good that he is looking into it. I kept trying to use it to contact you to let you know I was ok.

He smiled and leaned and kissed her again.

I was thinking while you feed Zuri that I could talk to them by now everyone is back. Either that or I can sit here and gawk at my wife with our child.
Member of WTF
Zhulin
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Wed May 20, 2009 10:26 am

Kiara grinned arrogantly at Losas suggestion of putting Cole up against either SJ or TJ. How could she not? She knew Cole was well trained even before she took over the Order and had become even more so skilled when she had slipped into the dark place after her fathers murder. That time had been brutal on everyone in the Elite, Kiara pushed them and herself to become perfect killing machines so much so that she almost broke the true first rule, they had bordered on becoming nothing more than hitmen at one point but Cole, Alec, Rone, Brodrick and Douglas had all staged an intervention and made her see the error of her ways. Still her teachings were embedded into their very beings.

I have every confidence in your cousins fighting abilities Angel but I'd have to put my money down on Cole, he's lived this life the whole of his life and that speaks volumes. Of course your cousins are involved in that mess over there, can't you hear Pixie hollering how unfair it is? I don't think any of the recruits would be that stupid that they would throw themselves into the fray of all that, hell I think the only ones senseless enough to do something like that would be me and that damn elf over there. You really think that once those two figure out whats happening they're going to get scared? Wait I take that back look who we're talking about. My money is on Rayne running like she has all the demons of the nine hells chasing after her when she realizes whats going on and then someone is going to have to help that man hunt her down and bring her home. You know she's damn near impossible to find when she doesn't want to be found.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby CK » Wed May 20, 2009 10:30 am

He smiled and walked with her he was worrying about her but he also knew he could not hover that bad either.

Well I think you have a good idea. When we get back you will have to take some more of that stuff that was given too.

He kept his arm around her shoulders as they walked.

So we just need to decide when you want to get married. And who you want here if anyone or if you just want to go do it with the people here there

He could not help but smile at her.

Yes you showed me a deeper understanding of life and love. Yes you are too damn spirited but that is exactly how I love you, you should know that.
CK
Stablehand

Postby Kayne » Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 am

Oh so now I'm the fiend in the family? Who wakes up who in the middle of the night?

Kayne laughed at him softly not wanting to startle the baby and she tucked the blanket around their daughter a little more. Just like Kayne did with Zhulin, her fingers ran through the babys' dark curls. How many times had she held her daughter with her heart breaking all over again because she thought she would never be able to feel those curls again, or that Zuri would grow up never being able to see for herself the face, the hair, the eyes of the man that she took after? All of that was over now but sometimes Kayne thought it was still just so unbelievable. There was something else she thought unbelievable too. Laying in the royal tombs was the body of an unknown. Whoever he was, surely he had a family somewhere that was missing him and might not even know he was dead.

Now would be a good time to talk to them as much as your daughter and I enjoy being gawked at you should go to them. Do me a favor too would you? Ask their Majesties if I have permission to have the body in the royal tombs exhumed so that we might find some clue as to who he is. His identity needs to be learned so we can inform his family and he can be laid to rest properly. I think our princess and I are going to take a nap when she is through feeding. Wake me when you are done so I can hear what happened with your meeting.
Kayne
Stablehand

Postby Jerrica » Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 am

Casey that stuff as you call it is an arjuna tonic and it helps strengthen my heart as well as other things, I can't just take it whenever I want, ever hear too much of a good thing can be bad? It's not time for me to take it yet. Didn't I already answer you about getting married? I know I said I'd marry you right here right now if you wanted me to, but if you think we need to have more people then I want to go back to Pallia and get married at the Inn. I think it's fitting after all if it weren't for that place we wouldn't be here with each other now.

They walked together through the gardens until they reached the secret pool that really wasn't such a secret, Jerri just saw it as such because of it's location. Without thinking that she was probably going to give Casey another heart attack she peeled off her clothes until she was in her underclothes and dove head first into the warm water, when she emerged she was laughing.

I swear that's all I'll do other than wading alright? Come on darlin' the water is nice and warm and it'll help get rid of some of that tension I can see from here in those shoulders of yours.
Jerrica
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Wed May 20, 2009 10:52 am

He then heard Pixie's big mouth and started laughing.

Yup that certainly is Pixie. So maybe we will just stay over her and let them fight it out. There is one person that would step right in the middle of it and not care their mother would just slap both of them upside the head. Which seems to be something the women in this family seem to enjoy doing. I think staying right here is the better option.

He laughed and shook his head, then again think of the Ryder boys and my cousins now that was a mess. Don't know how my aunt put up with them for so long and have the house still standing. If Rayne does run we will just sick Bug on her. Rayne would not be expecting that one. Though Valiant might be able to do something as well.

He leaned his head back against her and closed his eyes thinking.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Zhulin » Wed May 20, 2009 10:58 am

I also kept a role of the men so maybe if nothing else we can figure out who he is by that. And I am not a fiend I could not sleep and woke and reached for you. I could stop doing that in the middle of the night if you really wanted me to I do not always think it is going to lead to that. Just want to be as close as I can be with my wife. I heard no complaints.

He laughed and leaned and kissed them both and then went to meet with the King and Queen remembering also to mention what Kayne had said about the body.

I also kept a role of the men and who was where when I could from that we might be able to narrow it down too. I still can not believe all Kayne went through while I was gone and having our child. I do not want this man's family to suffer not knowing either. It is not right.

He made sure to show their majesties the proper respect though he did keep thinking about two females in his life that were in their quarters.
Member of WTF
Zhulin
Stablehand

Postby CK » Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 am

He joined her and looked at her and kissed her once he got to her.

I know you have to take it at certain times. Now you are right not much more than wading you still are recovering from all of that. I was just wondering what your heart's desire for a wedding was. I mean we could always invite those from Pallia here it has been a long year for them too. With all that they had to deal with though it seems last I heard it was getting to be even better.

He was just playing in the water and splashed her playfully and winked.

Well if you want to get married right now I do not think a cleric would want to see you with so little clothes on though I do enjoy the sight myself.
CK
Stablehand

Postby Ariela Shadow » Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 am

Alone time never really lasts too long around here I'm sure you know that by now. What happened? Cori happened. No nothing was wrong really aside from her popping out of the shadows like she knows she's not supposed to be doing and talking a mile a second.

I know I know I'm gonna be in trouble for shadowwalkin' but I didn't know how else to find you mama! Aunt Kiara has a free for all goin' on up at the Hall can we go pleeeeeeeeeeease? I've never been to one I can remember and I've been doin' real good with my training and not seein' Aid. Other kids are there and it's be good for me to socialize with them yanno? Can we go can we Da? Uncle Aranor and Aunt Payten are there too, and Aunt Pixie and Uncle SJ and Uncle TJ and Aunt Tierney and Uncle Quinn and Aunt Katie, and I haven't seen them in forever either! Oh and did I mention Aunt Ori is there with Justin and Tristan? Yeah she brought the twins and I know neither one of you have seen them in a long time.

I wasn't going to be the one to tell her no, after all she did make a pretty good argument, if the whole of the family was there how could we not show up for at least a little while? I looked at my pal not sure what he was going to say but I was smiling anyway and leaned against him.

Well pal what do you think? We can let her have a little bit of fun for one night can't we? We don't have to stay long.
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand

Postby Raynalia » Thu May 21, 2009 8:01 am

Sitting on the wall that surrounded the Hall of Shadows facing Valiant the elf took in her surroundings. The corners of her mouth turned up slightly at all the activity going on all around the two of them. Reaching over she took his hands in hers.
This is how I remember life before all hell broke loose, back when everything was right and everyone was happy like they are right now. Sometimes I forget about times like this and then something happens that reminds me good always follows bad. This right here is good.
The slight smile turned into a grin, scooting up closer to him to where her legs were now over his.
I think we could really have a good life here Astald, and I'm starting to think that after you talk with Con tomorrow he might actually snap out of that gods awful mood he's in. Least I hope so anyway, would make everything a hell of a lot easier on everyone. So tell me Astald what do you think of my family so far?
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby Jerrica » Thu May 21, 2009 8:12 am

Why not do it right now? Oh and they aren't called clerics here Casey they are called Priests here. Anyway, we've been waiting for me to get better to have a wedding but really why do we need to put on a show for everyone when all that matters is us? If you think we need to have a real wedding then we will but really I'm perfectly alright with it just being us and Kayne and Zhulin. We can have a party or something later.

Hoisting herself up she sat at the edge of the pool and wrung the excess water from her hair.

I do miss Pallia, but I don't need to be married there to be happy Casey. Hell if we need to we can have two parties if it'll make everyone else happy. One here and one there but I think if I talk to Isolde and Phillip they might make the trip to Pallia for a party there, it's been a long time since any of us has been there and I know Isolde would love to see Kiara again.
Jerrica
Stablehand

Postby Condrik Shadow » Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 am

We will go Cori your Ma would probably be happier being there anyways. You get in trouble for shadow walking just like Aidan has because you two have yet to see when it is appropiate and when it is not. Using it to find out things you are not supposed to know or spying on adults is not an ok use for it. Using them to go where you are not supposed to is not ok either. I never said shadow walking all together was bad. Just you need to use it for the right things not the wrong things. As you are learning in your lessons you, and Aidan and later on the rest of our family's children are going to learn to use the shadows appropiately and for the right things. It is a gift our family has been given there is much more to the shadows then the walking part. We have learned more and more about them. So let's go to this free for all and yes you have been doing good about staying away from Aidan I know it is not easy either. You are doing well in your training as well already.

He smiled at his daughter it was just a few long days they had gone through since the elf had come back but his daughter had been working hard at it. He smiled at his daughter and kissed his wife.

Guess we should get going then
Condrik Shadow
Peasant

Postby Valiant Panton » Thu May 21, 2009 9:36 am

Well I think your family is a bunch of lunatics. I do not know if Con will snap out of it or not but this can not continue. I mean you all don't have to be friends but he has to start being at least civil you are Cori's mother and you two for her sake can not always be fighting with each other. I also think there is more to the story why he is the way he is to me. Do you think he might be envious that you are seemingly happy with me? I mean he does not know that you do not love me and all that but maybe it has something to do with it too. I do not know I can not see in someone's head, if I could then that would be different I could tell what the man was thinking.

He smiled looking down at her and kissed her.

I do think we can be happy here, you belong here and me well I can be anywhere and be happy but being with you does make me happy. I just like being around you no matter what we are doing.
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
Valiant Panton
Stablehand

Postby CK » Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 am

I know we could get married right now but we will have to see if we can or not. We will need to see what Kayne and Zhulin were doing and after all they have done for us the King and Queen. I mean we do not have anything big but I was thinking with all that her majesty has done for us. Then of course James. But are you sure you are feeling up to getting married now love?

He smiled and kissed her and held her close. They had rings he had them made before and he just waited staying by her side and helping her however he could. Course he was worried about losing her.
CK
Stablehand

Postby Ariela Shadow » Thu May 21, 2009 10:29 am

Now why in the world would you say I'd be happier going there than staying here with you pal? Hell do you think I'm that damn shallow and spoiled honestly!

We were walking to the Hall of Shadows, Cori was racing ahead of us but not too far ahead to where we couldn't see her, it was good to see her so carefree just then, she's been under alot of stress I don't care what anyone says, and not being able to talk with Aidan probably hasn't helped her any either. Theres been so many changes in her little life it has to be hard not being able to talk with her best friend. I know if I was in her position I'd be a rip roaring bitch only being able to talk to adults. That got me thinking that I was probably going to end up starting a fight with Con again because I think being kept from Aidan for a month is a little too much considering how much everything has changed. Anyway we made it to the hall and of course there was the normal insanity that went on whenever the Elite were left to their own devices, it was a sight to see and I had to smile. Least I was smiling until I saw Cori taking off towards the wall that Rayne was sitting on with Valiant. The problem wasn't Cori being excited to see Rayne outside of a controlled setting, the problem was standing right next to me. Hell I felt more like a negotiator during war time than anything right then. So what did I do? Looked for Kiara and Losa and as soon as I found them I was dragging my pal over to them.

Leave her go pal, nothing is going to happen to her not with the Elite surrounding her, let's go bother Kiara and Losa and see what those two have been up to.
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time