Into The Shadows: New Beginnings II

Re: Into The Shadows: New Beginnings II

Postby Raynalia » Sun May 10, 2009 6:32 pm

That be it? That be all ye have ta say ta me Losa Shadow? What the hell good are ye iffin' ye..
The elf stopped nearly knocked to her knees by what came out of his mouth. Surely he didn't suffer from memory loss, didn't he remember what happened the last time she up and got herself married? Seemed he wasn't just agreeing with Valiant he was trying to push her off on him as soon as he could. Blinking she fell against the hallway wall with a thud and stood there one leg crossed over the other, her arms folded under her chest. A brow of blonde went in the air.
Ye ferget so soon Losa how well last time d'nay work out at all? I be knowin' how this is a might bit different 'n all but married is married 'n do ye think I be wantin' ta tangle with anyone else the way I ended up tanglin' with Con? Hurtin' that man was no picnic fer me Losa 'n I know what ye all thought a me fer doin' it too, but I were right 'bout us, it never woulda worked out an' in the end woulda been a helluva a lot worse iffin' I woulda stayed. Can I see meself 'round that man always? 'Round him damn near always now anyway an' iffin' it went sour yanno I could always sic ye wife on'em. I know ye said what I think be right tis all that matters but I'm standin' 'ere askin' ye for ye help Losa. On one hand it makes sense on the other I'm ready to run again. Hell is better ta call what my experiences as ye put it. Tired of goin' through hell yanno.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby GraceAnne » Sun May 10, 2009 6:41 pm

I remember Bryce, funny how at the time I didn't see what was right there in front of me either. Never could figure out why I was getting all the hard stares from those vultures.
GraceAnne smiled brightly at her husband, leaned up and kissed his cheek tenderly.
But now I know. I think one day we are going to have to make another trip to Cordinia just me and you and visit some of our old haunts just because I can be petty and I would love to throw it in Rebecca Unsers face that I have what she wanted. So a girl? You sure about that Chase?
Grace brought her arm over to tickle her son who laughed his baby laugh, the sound filled her heart.
Alright then men, a girl it will be.
They arrived at the Hall, GraceAnne took Chase from Bryce.
Best to let me have him now Bryce, gonna be a mob of women over here to fawn all over him and I wouldn't want your feelings hurt because you weren't getting all the attention.
GraceAnne kissed him deeply.
Of course you know if your feelings do get hurt I can more than make up for it later and make sure you get all the attention you need. Now will you please go tell their Majesties what we came all this way to tell them or are you going to give me another reason why you won't yet? If you're having second thoughts you know it's alright Bryce. We can just visit for a little while instead.
GraceAnne
Stablehand

Postby Zhulin » Sun May 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Ok ok point taken you know nothing would take me from your side if you were sick. So I get your point. I will make sure I am back for James's arrival. Well you will not have to do peace negotiations between your cousins and I unless they go to come in here then all bets are off. Then it is their fault you know.

He grinned and pulled her close he got used to sleeping with her a certain way and he grinned at her.

I like my new home so far and am happy being here with you. I know you are happy to be home finally

He leaned and kissed her gently and laughed as he thought of something.

Please tell me your Aunt knocks before coming in because well I would not want to see her reaction to blue hair.

He grinned at her and winked.

Well I think most anyone would as we are newlyweds still so they probably would just to make sure they do not see anything
Between nowhere and somewhere
Member of WTF
Zhulin
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Sun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm

well running is not an option and you know it Rayne cause if nothing else my wife would track you down and drag your ass back here. You know she would and the mood she is in I do not think it would be a pleasant experience. Well you know each of the men are different and I do not know how things would end up with Valiant. I think you do want to marry him but that you are also scared which is understandable with what you have been through. Can I ask you something can you see yourself staying with the man? I mean if you do get married you do have to realize he is going to become part of your world and that also means eventually part of Cori's world too. I think you want to marry him but you are just scared is what i am thinking and see you want me to make up your mind for you but I am not going to do it. Think about this though I can not see my life without Kiara, even all the hell we have been through. I know by your reaction when I found you you know part of what happened. BUt I did everything I could to get back to my wife I did not care what I had to do to do it. But I did whatever I had to because she is that important to me and that much a part of me. If you marry someone for other reasons it is different you could learn to love him or could learn to hate him, no one can see what the future holds.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Bryce Bowers » Sun May 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Yes of course we have to go back there and let you show off that you won the Devil. You know she is going to be so damn jealous it is not even funny. Well actually yeah it is, I hated those damn vultures. You know I actually have to rub it in on my cousin too he may have got the first date with you but you are my wife now.

He smiled and handed her chase and kissed her.

We can wait until they come down. I have another trip I need to take remember my friends and their kids I need to go see them see if their Dad turned back up. And plus they will want to meet their Auntie Grace and Cousin Chase
Sometimes we bring things about that we do not like the results of,
but if forewarned about it who's fault is it?
Bryce Bowers
Stablehand

Postby Kayne » Sun May 10, 2009 7:15 pm

My Aunt? Oh no you have to take that down right now! Yes she would knock first but she isn't a patient woman and neither one of us would have much time to get to that door to... I don't even want to think about it. Just lock the damn doors, and sleep with one eye opened that's all.

The thought of her Aunt standing there with blue hair made her laugh, she nudged Zhulin in her laughter and ruffled his hair. She was always doing that now, she liked the way his hair curled around her fingers for that little bit of time.

There is still alot more to see you know, you haven't even seen all of AutumnVale and haven't been outside to see Iallia at all. Tomorrow we'll pack a basket and have midday supper at one of my favorite places to be in all the realm.

Snuggling closer to him she moved sideways using his stomach for a headrest. She found herself doing things like that more and more.

Tomorrow night I want to have evening supper with Casey and Jerri on their terrace, I think some fresh air would be good for her and with the sun down it won't be too hot. Speaking of tomorrow is there anything inparticular you'd like to do? I mean aside from seeing Freddie.
Kayne
Stablehand

Postby Raynalia » Sun May 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Cards on the table big brother? I c'nay believe I be tellin' ye all a' this but ye really be the only one I know I can be talkin' ta 'bout this. Jade'd start hollerin' that I was damn crazy as ever, ye know what happened last time I went ta Ori.
Right then right there the elf knew she really was home. Losa standing there with her looking at her the way he used to before all hell broke loose with his brother settled any fear she might have had about belonging with them all again. It was funny how they would fight the way they did, hell they used to be at each others throats always but if anyone tangled with her or went after him they were right there. Just like he was there for her now.
Do I be lovin' that man? Iffin' I had ta answer that now I'd be sayin' no. Care for'em a helluva alot an' without gettin' inta details ye d'nay be wantin' ta hear lemme just tell ye n'ere met one like'em before. Like bein' around'em, any idea how nice it be ta be able ta talk ta someone without gettin' me head bit off fer not thinkin' the way they be wantin' me ta think or sayin' what they be wantin' me ta say. Feels like he understands who I be an' he's okay with it. That man is always lookin' out for me without steppin' on me toes ye get what I be sayin'? He thinks about what be right for me daughter too. Ye be right as hell 'bout one thing Losa, I be scared silly. Could I see meself lovin' him in time? Aye, but iffin' that happened how long would it before we be hurtin' each other? Life be one big gamble always has been fer the likes of me, just not sure if the stakes are worth it. Could be the best thing I ever do, could be the worst, second worst. I know ye c'nay be tellin' me what ta do, just needed ta sort it all out. I think iffin' I stopped being completely reckless ye all would nay believe tis the real me.

Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby GraceAnne » Sun May 10, 2009 7:40 pm

You plan on taking this trip to see your friends and their children on your own? I'm not saying you can't I just need to know so I can make arrangements for Chase to stay at the Hall when I'm on duty. I'm sure your friends will be glad to see you, you might have to clear it with Kiara and Losa first though. I know it's been a long while since you've had to answer anyone Bryce but if you are going to be Elite, it's not much for different than being under a commanders orders. As for your cousin I'm sure he won't be too heartbroken hell most the men in Cordinia will probably be hitting their knees thanking the gods that someone finally got a handle on me. When we do go back maybe we can see about finding a little girl there, or is that too soon for you?
GraceAnne
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Sun May 10, 2009 11:07 pm

He shook his head and grinned.

Life is always a gamble Rayne don't ya know that. I have had to take come gambles. I know you heard some of the stories but a lot happened while you were gone. As you said it could be the best decision and it could be your worst. But if you can see yourself living with him in somewhat a good state a marriage is not always going to be easy times but when two are meant to be it works itself out whatever it is. I mean there are days I still think about the hell that was caused and everyday I think of what was lost. It has not been easy for any of us. I know my brother can be a bit pig headed and all but something I have noticed seems any time anything is starting to stir he gets more antsy jumpy whatever you want to call it. I know you are probably right about what Kiara would say but she only does it cause she cares about you. Well when you decide what you are going to do let me know. You got to see all the kids. Bennett was the biggest shock though sometime you will have to hear the whole story but poor kid got his fathers looks.

He laughed and looked at Rayne.

Now you better decide what to do and get it done if you decide what I think you will because when I get back in there you know Kiara is going to want to know what is going on
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Raynalia » Mon May 11, 2009 12:44 am

It's all come full circle Losa. Do you know how I ended up involved with Valiant to begin with? I was basically given to him for the night as "entertainment" for him doing such a good job delivering Princess Molinari to the head of the mustangs. Valiant turned down obscene amounts of gold for my release to him. Circumstances were different but the principal is the same... the elf used what she has to get out of one mess and another just rears it's ugly head. Just like I did what I had to do to keep those sons of bitches from taking that girl whenever they wanted. So believe me when I tell you I know all about gambles. Every day I woke up to see the sun was a gamble. I wish you could understand how exhausting it is...
The elf stopped. There was no reason to enlighten anyone especially Losa about everything she went through or how tired she was of the role she had played. Part of her would give anything to go back in time and be the Rayne that slipped into enemy territories lighting fires, slitting throats and getting information she needed in her own special way, a way that didn't involve having to have a man in her bed. She made two decisions right there in the hallway, risks and gambles were any everyday part of her life, why should that change now.
You can tell her Majesty that I'll see her bright and early in the morning for morning exercises and you can let her know I won't stand for some big to do over what is to be my third marriage. What is it they say? Third times a charm? We'll see. I'd rather have to deal with another one gone wrong than have to deal with being carted all the way back to Carelith.
The elf got off the wall, kissed Losa on the cheek and smacked him in the back of the head one more time.
That be for whatever the hell ye plan on doin' ta me next yer Majesty.
Grinning she bounced down the steps and out of the hall. She told Val she would meet him at the Inn so that was where she was going after that she was going to have to sit down and talk with Con and Ari and Cori at some point. She just wished she could have Losa there with her to maybe keep his brother from going off on another heartless tirade towards her but she was a big elf and could take care of herself. She ran with the natural speed of her race all the way to the Inn. Coming through the door she was all smiles and full of her usual spirit. Seeing Ariela behind the bar she shooed the woman off.
Be gone Ari girl, ye d'nay need to be hustlin' after havin' them babies not that long ago. I may have fergot plenty o' things but plyin' on the charm and pourin' the booze makin men spend their money ain't one of'em.
Going around the bar she snatched up a bottle of Morimatra, a drow spirit that could kick the shit out of anyone and was usually only drunk by the drow because of its harshness. Pouring herself a shot she slammed it down made a face like she had just been kicked in the gut, wiped her mouth and took in a great big gulp of air. Valiant came into the Inn and she took another glass, poured two more shots and handed one out to him.
There ye be darlin'! Here drink this d'nay think I should be celebratin' by my lil' ol' lonesome.

Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby Zhulin » Mon May 11, 2009 1:21 am

He smiled and kissed her and winked

How about a compromise I will lock the doors and leave the things rigged they are not hard for me to fix so they will not go off. I doubt your Aunt will break down the door to get in here. I would think that would be more of your cousins thing to break into the room

He got up and locked the doors and went back into bed kissing her and holding her to him again and smiled>

Nope I know I have not seen all of it yet and I do look forward to seeing all of it and seeing some of the outside.

As she settled back in his fingers ran over her hiar as her head was against him again. He loved running his fingers through her hair his other hand rubbed her back and he watched her. He loved watching her. He knew he had to take moments like the small ones they shared and build on them. She was coming around and he knew it. He also loved to tease her.

You know one way to keep others out is to tell them that we prefer to sleep in the nude.

He grinned at her and winked and continued to hold her.

Ok I know I should not tease about it but it sounded good to me. I think having supper outside with them is a good idea. I just wish there was more that could be done for Jerri. I do not know what I would do if you were ever that sick.
Member of WTF
Zhulin
Stablehand

Postby Bryce Bowers » Mon May 11, 2009 1:26 am

Well if I take the trip alone I do not know how they would meet their Auntie Grace and cousin Chase. But if you do not want to go that is fine too. I would like you to come with me. I will do this before I enter into training if at all possible. Just been on my mind more and more.

He smiled and leaned and kissed her.

You know some of them will think that but my cousin was always too fond of you. I did not like it at all. It is not too soon to go looking once you are ready. I think it would be good for Chase anyways.

He stood there and started to wonder if he was making the right decision.
Bryce Bowers
Stablehand

Postby Kayne » Mon May 11, 2009 1:44 am

Try not to worry about Jerri so much, I know it's damn near impossible, but Casey worries enough for everyone. Here let me see the book you were reading.

He handed her the book, she flipped through the pages looking for what she wanted to show him, in the mean time the conversation kept going. Talking to him was becoming easier and easier.

Is that another attempt to get me naked Highness? Really now. Telling my cousins we sleep nude wouldn't be a good idea. Granted they are not stupid men but I don't want to see what their reactions would be, hell they'd probably tie me up and force me sleep on one of their bedroom floors or some damn thing. I did mention they behaved more like brothers to me than cousins didn't I? Oh here we go..

She found the page she was looking for and showed him the sketch on the page of a woman with dark hair and blue eyes standing with a man with dark hair and warm chocolate brown eyes, between them was a baby with her mothers hair and her fathers eyes.

That's my mother and father. Prince Kyne of Iallia and his Captain of the Guard Princess Nanette or Nettie as she was known by most. Guess I don't need to tell you who the baby is. They died shortly after this was done, it's the only image of all three of us together. The original is hanging in her Majesties study. Sometimes I wonder who I would be today if they had lived, don't get me wrong I can't say that I miss them, I don't remember them obviously, I just think about how my life would be if they were here.
Kayne
Stablehand

Postby GraceAnne » Mon May 11, 2009 1:52 am

You have that look Bryce. Rethinking are you? I know it's a tough decision for some to make. Mind if I tell you what I think?
GraceAnne sat down on the steps of the Hall, the day was still warm and inviting, being outside was a lot better than being cooped up even if the hall was enormous.
Bryce I know you, as happy as you are, as ready as you are for a family and to settle down you won't ever settle down completely, just like I haven't been able to. You have talents that shouldn't go to waste sweetheart and if you can use those talents to teach others to be better, to be able to protect not only themselves but the people they love and the kingdom they have sworn to defend then shouldn't you do that?
GraceAnne reached over and took his hand.
Look at what you have been able to teach me. You have always made me a better stronger person but you increased all of that in me tenfold when you shared your gift with me. I just think it would be a waste to let those gifts the gods blessed you with to go unused. But if you want to change your mind you know I would never think lesser of you for it and if you want Chase and I to go with you on this trip you know I would never tell you no. You need to decide before we walk into that Hall Bryce because once you tell Kiara your answer there is no going back.
GraceAnne
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Mon May 11, 2009 1:54 am

He listened to her and he was not surprised by what he was told. Valiant was the type that would turn down gold if it meant keeping someone safe. He shook his head as the elf went taking off.

He walked back in rubbing the back of his head.

She said she will see you bright and early. She also is planning on marrying Valiant she said she does not want a big to do about it. Before you say anything against it Spitfire she said she would rather marry him and take her chances with that then have to deal with being drug back to Caerlith. She does care for him and from the sounds of what she told me she believes he cares for her too. I would leave this one alone and let her try and see what happens. Oh and she needs to stop hitting me in the back of the head.

With a grin he put his arms around her and smiled looking down at her.

So what do you say we go see if Bryce is here yet and then go with our day from there.
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Bryce Bowers » Mon May 11, 2009 2:00 am

He looked at her and leaned and kissed her and tickled Chase.

I have not changed my mind but this trip is something I need to do before I began with it. It is important for me to find out about how they are doing first and to visit them with you and Chase. Your improvements in things was from your hard work it was not from something that I did. I mean think about it if you were not working so hard at it you would not have improved. I know I should use the talents I was given and I feel comfortable in the teacher role. So we will have to go on this trip as soon as we are able to. I know right now you will have to clear it with Kiara we would be gone a couple of weeks at most.

He smiled and held his wife and Chase close to him. He thought about the twins, and their parents.

I still wonder sometimes you know I feel like I am missing something so obvious that it should come to me about their father and about the twins themselves. I have been thinking about them a lot since coming to Pallia.
Bryce Bowers
Stablehand

Postby Zhulin » Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 am

You would be even more of a spoiled princess you can see in the picture you would have been. Now I know where you get your looks from. You know when my father was speaking about my mother it made me think of if she has family or anything that he kept us from? I know you wish you had been able to know them instead of just knowing them in stories.

He smiled and kissed her.

Nope Kayne if I was trying to get you naked I would start with something like this.

He leaned and kissed her and leaned and nibbled her ear then her neck running hands over her and kissing her deepky afterward.
Member of WTF
Zhulin
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon May 11, 2009 2:13 am

Kiara smacked him in the back of the head. She didn't do it too hard but it needed to be done. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The elf was already getting herself into another hot mess and her level headed husband was alright with it? He expected her to be alright with it?

Losa Shadow please tell me you are kidding, that you talked her out of doing something like that again. Everyone wants to talk about how reckless and selfish she can be, how stubborn she is and then when she finally comes to admit she needs us, or rather needs you at least for now, you...

She was up on her feet. A hand went through her red hair. She wasn't angry she was flabbergasted and caught entirely off guard by what he came to tell her. The look he gave her told her no amount of ranting and raving was going to change anything, he meant what he said when he told her to leave it alone. Now the problem was how in the hell was she supposed to actually listen? Her arms went over her chest and her mouth turned into a pout.

You come in here tell me these things and I'm just supposed to back off?

She let out a heavy sigh and threw her hands in the air.

Fine. Of course. You are right but do you know how hard that is going to be Losa? And what about your brother? Whose going to stop him from being downright mean about this whole married thing? You know how he can get and what if he says something well, not so nice, that starts another fight or tells her how she isn't thinking again and what about Cori? At least she's coming back to the Elite, that's a good thing. Alright I'll stop, quit making that face at me. Let's go see what Bryce needs. I'm hoping he has a damn answer for us now.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby GraceAnne » Mon May 11, 2009 2:18 am

If I had a shit teacher I wouldn't have wanted to push myself to become better than what I was so can you for once take some credit where it's due Bryce. Really sometimes your too damn modest. Now, whatever it is you think your missing about those children I'm sure it will come to you in time. We have slowed down a lot but it's not like we have slowed down enough to be able to catch on to something that is constantly eluding us. I know this trip is important to you so I do not see it being an issue with Kiara or Losa. I'm due for some time away anyway. You let me know when you want to leave Bryce and we'll be gone that very day alright?
GraceAnne shifted Chase in her lap so he was sitting more between them.
So what do you think? We can go find your friends and their children then we can go to Cordinia and find a daughter?
GraceAnne
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Mon May 11, 2009 2:21 am

Will you damn women stop hitting the back of my head you are going to give me a gods damned headache she did it twice to me. Why in the hell would I talk her out of something like that. She knows she still needs us and as far as who can keep Con in line I will let Valiant handle that for his soon to be bride. I am not going to sit there and talk her out of something like that. It is something that is keeping her here is it not, and she is marrying someone more level headed than my brother. Con and Rayne will find their own way to work out their problems. We can not be interfering in their issues. It is not just one or the other it is both of them. You can not be biased when it comes to them and I really do not want in the middle of the two of them again. So I think it is best we stay out of it unless it comes to us having to get involved. Now I am sure Bryce has an answer love but think about this the man stepped up when Chase needed someone and he has been dealing with being a Dad for the first time so I am sure he wanted to give it a little bit of time so try not to be too hard on him.

He took her hand and led them down to the study where they would meet with Bryce
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Valiant Panton » Mon May 11, 2009 8:42 am

He took a whiff of what it was and laughed.

You trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me? Actually from being a mercenary learned how to hold all sorts of liquor do you know some drow will actually bet that a mere human such as myself can not drink this without passing out. One time I got the information I needed from a drow by drinking 5 straight shots of this was going to go for more but he figured it was just going to get expensive for him

He downed the shot and grinned at her. He grinned and leaned across and kissed her.

So tell me you got things figured out?
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
Valiant Panton
Stablehand

Postby Bryce Bowers » Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 am

He waited patiently for them to come when they did he leaned and kissed Grace and Chase before going into the study. He bowed to them as was proper.

Your majesties I know I told you I would have an answer sooner but with Chase and just trying to get everything together for him there just has been a lot of chaos as you know from having your own children. Grace and I have been talking there is a trip I need to take to check on something, a friends family I sent word to them but have not heard back and that is unusual. Since their father's disappearance I have been trying to make sure everything is ok. Kind of my adopted niece and nephew if you would. But if my training can wait to start until I can do that trip I would want to start training as soon as I was back. I also would like Gracie and Chase to go with me as we are going to stop in Cordinia. I am setting up to have my house there rented and I want to get my items from there. We also are going to look into getting a daughter from the orphanage there.

His eyes saw something out of the corner of them and he just stared. The picture looked just like them and Bryce looked at Kiara his brow going together like he was in thought and his eyes went back to the picture.

Who is that in the picture?

At the time Bryce did not know it was Kiara and Kristian as kids. The kids in the picture looked just like Kira and Jonathyn did. Was it possible that nah he would have known sooner if they knew each other. When Kiara said something about it being her and her brother he let out a curse.

Fuck that is what I have been missing possibly. Not to bring up a painful memory for you Kiara, but your brother has been gone what about 5 years? Shit how could I have not seen it. I need to see a picture of your brother when he was older if you got any.

He was starting to pace. Another picture was pointed out to him and his knuckles turned white as he looked at Kiara.

I can not believe I missed something so damn obvious. Kristian was your brother's name he could have gone by Kris. Let me guess Kristian Jonathyn Connor. Damn this all is a mess and not sure how to tell you this and you not think I am nuts. As I am sure you do not know because if you did well I know you would have done something about it.

He was thinking of how to say this to her and he looked at her. How was he going to tell her this.

Look you know I am a serious man and I do not take to bullshitting people around and all. So I will just up and tell you this and I will bring back proof with me. I am bringing my friend and her kids back here. Kiara did Kristian ever tell you about his children? Before you think I have lost it. I never put it together Kris Connor was Kristian remember I never saw the two of you together. Kris used to talk about returning home to right a wrong with his sister, his twin. He said he and the old man had it out and he walked out on his responsibilities and left everything shouldered on his sister. He had married to give his children's mother his last name I took it just to be coincidence of the last name of Connor I mean it is not an unusual last name anywhere. What I am trying to say is I believe my adopted niece and nephew are your actual niece and nephew. Kris disappeared about the time that your brother died. Your picture of you and him could be a dead ringer for Kira and Johnathyn. He used to tease calling Jonathyn Onyx not sure if that has any meaning or not. I know it is hard to believe but I can not believe that I overlooked that for so damn long.

He was pacing some more the more he paced the more he thought about things Kristian told him and it all started falling into place.

Kris told me about the day he hit his father he was late for a meeting because he had been busy with a woman and when he came to the meeting his father started in on him, and when he asked Kris to explain what he was doing he told him what he was doing and they got into it over something and Kris punched his father and walked out.
Bryce Bowers
Stablehand

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon May 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Whatever else Kiara and Losa were supposed to be discussing with Bryce was forgotten. Kiara was on her feet leaning over the desk her hands were pressing down so hard they were turning white, her entire body had paled making her freckles stand out more than usual. She wanted to scream at him that he was lying, that Kristian would have told her, he wouldn't have just abandoned her for a new life one that included children, but Kiara knew Bryce. Knew that he would never joke about something so serious.

Kira and Jonathyn? Onyx?

Stunned she fell into the chair, her entire body started shaking. Only Kristian would know, no one else...

Twins one boy one girl thirteen seasons passed were slinking through the night hellbent on their misson. Get out of the Hall unnoticed by everyone, meet up with Rone, Douglas and Brodrick and hope like hell that the Hunter didn't catch them. Identical sets of emerald eyes were shining in the moonlight. The boy noticing how his sisters eyes were nearly glowing scowled.

Close your eyes KiKi they are burning like beacons.

The girl returned her own scowl.

Would you have me pluck them out Onyx? I'm sorry they are bothering you.

The boy grinned darkly, he knew the reason his sister called him by the name only she knew. His mood was dark almost black like the jewel just as hers was hard and smooth like a jade.

Don't be stupid just use them to keep a look out Jade.

No kidding really?

A booming voice came from behind them causing the twins to whirl around, Kiara with her dagger stood in front of her brother, Kristian with his sword was pushing to get in front of her.

And you two are sneaking off where?

They paid no attention to the teenage boy who was already the size of a grown man glaring down at them. They were too busy arguing over who was supposed to be protecting who.

Quit pushing Kristian don't make me stab you.

Piss off Kiara Jade your the damn girl I'm supposed to be up front.

Just because you were born a boy doesn't mean I can't take care of myself, you can't protect me forever Kristian Connor.

The hell I can and I will Kiara..

The hell he could but he didn't. Three years later Kiara was left without her twin, without her mother, without her father and she was left with the Elite to call her own and all the responsibilities that came with it. Snapping from her memory Kiara looked up at Bryce painfully. Kristian left her for almost a decade and started his own family. His own family. She was supposed to be his family, and now there was a wife a children that she didn't know one damn bit about?

I know Onyx, I know the woman that Kristian was with that day, you do too, hell everyone does. They might not know the story like you do but they know the woman. Kristian was with Ariela that day. The day that he turned his back on me.

What the hell was she supposed to do? Be happy that there was another family out there that was waiting for her brother to come back just like she had waited and waited? Kristian did come back though didn't he? She put her head in her hands and sighed heavily.

You have your time Bryce. Go get them if they are willing to come.If this family is willing to take in Dakota Shadowrunners child of course we will do everything we can for my brothers own family. We'll deal with you and the Elite when you return.

She didn't have anything else to say, the words just weren't there. Like she was walking in a dream Kiara left the study, left the Hall of Shadows and once her feet hit the ground she ran all the way to where her brothers ashes lay at rest. Falling on her knees in front of the raised gravemarker Kiara pushed it angrily. Tears spilled down her cheeks and her hands dug into the ground furiously. How dare he leave her, start a family and then leave them. What right did he have to leave any of them?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket

Postby Raynalia » Mon May 11, 2009 4:35 pm

The elf snorted and slammed down another shot repeating the same process she had done before with the first. Morimatra was not anything to be playing around with, but thanks to Drefan Nightfall, the elf, Oriana and Kiara all learned how to handle the spirit so long as they didn't over do it. A normal hangover was one thing, a Morimatra hangover had you wishing for death on any level you could get it.
D'nay be needin' the drink ta be takin' advantage of ye Astald. Alls I gotta do is wiggle me ass an' ye'd be willin' ta let me do whatever I be wantin' ta again.
Thankfully for the moment the Inn was quiet, it wouldn't be long before the town boozers came strolling in though, which meant she was going to have herself a little bit of fun if Ariela would let her and Condrik didn't come in acting like a bear. Leaning against the bar the elfs blue eyes studied his face. She wasn't interested in his looks, hell she already knew he was damn fine as did most the women who couldn't keep their eyes in their heads when he came around, no she wanted to see those eyes again. And there it was what she had been looking for to make sure she had seen it right the first time. Laughter, warmth that could turn cold when needed, he was such a contradiction so easy to read but such a mystery at the same time.
Aye Astald. It's all been figured out. Looks like you're going to find yourself landed with one hell of an elf for a wife.

Somewhere I belong
Raynalia
Peasant

Postby Valiant Panton » Mon May 11, 2009 11:29 pm

He laughed and took another shot.

It does not even take that and you know it. But I would not mind seeing you wiggle that ass. After all the rest of you wiggles too

He leaned over and kissed her.

Yes you are one hell of an elf I will not argue that at all. In fact I would agree with that. So when do you want to be doing this getting married thing. We can do this however you be wanting to

With a grin he stayed close to her.

So how late are you going to be playing here
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
Valiant Panton
Stablehand

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time