Into the Shadows: New Beginnings

Re: Into the Shadows: New Beginnings

Postby Quinn Lockheart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Since when is it IF I love you Katie if I did not love you I would not have been there day after day when you did not have your sight. I would not have made our home here so you could be close to your brothers even after what happened. I was jumping to protect you. I was trying to keep you from getting more upset. As was nothing I could do was helping it was frustrating to me then she shoots off her mouth. None of us know how Nash could do what he did. i can not put myself in your shoes. But i do know that there is nothing we can do right now and fighting is not going to help matters. I was not turning on you Katie I was trying to make you see that you needed to try for the baby's sake to get some sleep and take care of yourself. I do take in your consideration when things are about Nash. I do not push you not to see him or anything do I? Just because I do not like the things he has done does not mean I do not take you into consideration. I am here because of you not because of anyone else. And no none of us could ever think about it being one of us that would do something like that because none of us would. I am terrified too Katie for you and for our child
Quinn Lockheart
Stablehand

Postby Katie Joy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Losa came into the room and Katie Joy turned on him, her eyes were red and swollen, she was slowly dying inside and nothing was making it stop.
Maybe you can get him to understand. I know he's doing what he thinks is best for me and our baby but Majesty, your cousin doesn't understand that all I need is for him to let me vent, to not take to heart when the rest of my family vents right now, no one understands how Nash could do what he did, least of all me, and hearing some of things I have heard come from Quinn...
She heard Quinn say he was scared for her and the baby and she sighed so heavily she thought she might fall to the floor from the weight.
All I did was ask you to come lay down with me. How did we get to this point Quinn? I came up here to take rest and be with you because I need to feel your arms around me and I need to hear you tell me everything will be okay one way or the other. That is all I asked for, the rest of this, all of this, all it does is make it harder don't you see that? You really think I would do anything to hurt this baby? This little life that we made together?
Katie Joy
Stablehand

Postby Stryder Joseph » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Pix your whole body caqn fit near my shoulder and Tj is too much of an Ox to do it. I told you once this stuff is done I will see about getting it looked at. They do not need this distraction.

He smiled at her and leaned to kiss her.

Tj Cade is over at the Ryders might be more useful for you to be over there too.

He shook his head.

Yeah well Nash did something stupid but no one knows why.None of use understand it but I only did a part in helping that I would hope would be done for me.
Stryder Joseph
Peasant

Postby Cyranda » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Oh really? You told me huh? Well I'm telling you I've got enough on my mind without having to worry about you too do you understand me?

She held up the hand where her wedding ring rested on her finger.

You see this? Its a damn ring and if I remember correctly you have one just like it only bigger on your hand so you know what that means? YOU listen to me too, and right now I am telling you that shoulder is getting popped back into place whether you like it or not! What are you going to do huh? Push me away? You're gonna have to knock me on my ass in order to keep me from helping you do you understand me?

She turned on her new brother in law.

The Ox huh? Alright then. You can hold him down for me then.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
Cyranda
Stablehand

Postby Losa » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:40 pm

He went over and gave Katie a hug.

Katie please you know my name and you are family in more ways then one no need for calling me majesty.

Sometimes when emotions run high we all say and do things we do not mean. Quinn you both are feeling a lot of things but right now your wife needs you. Listen to what she is saying and feeling. You are not helping matters as much as you think you are trying to.

Quinn your wife needs you, listen to what she is telling you cousin. Take her in your arms and remember why that life is there that you created together because you love each other Quinn what were you thinking.

He smiled at Quinn and kissed Katies cheek.

Just remember to talk not argue Quinn. Think of what she is feeling And be there for her
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
Losa
Caretaker

Postby Stryder Joseph » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:47 pm

He looked at her

Pix fine get someone who knows what they are doing. I am too tired to argue with you. Ox can go get whoever and check on Cade.

He watched as TJ waited to get told who to get before leaving.

Pix you are right it does need looked at it

He sighed and looked at her.

Come here Pix.
Stryder Joseph
Peasant

Postby Cyranda » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:32 pm

TJ could you go to the Hall of Shadows and ask for Una Thornwood? She's a friend of my cousin Cross, Juni is her mentor and teacher Stryder she can fix this seeing you don't trust me enough to do it even though I can.
Really next time don't hide that you're hurt Stryder, you wouldn't want me to do that you and you'd fight with me too.

Pix made a face at him then went to his good side. She put her head against him and wrapped her arms around his waist as far as they would go. She laughed when she noticed how her arms barely fit around him.

I shouldn't be laughing huh? Not with everything that's going on, but you're just friggin huge we must look a sight when we're walking with each other huh? I'm sorry today turned out so bad, soon as I know what's goin' on with that dumbass we'll go away and I won't even ask where.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
Cyranda
Stablehand

Postby Quinn Lockheart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:36 pm

He looked at her and sighed he moved to her and took her into his arms and kissed her forehead.

I am sorry Katie, I just got scared for you and for the baby. I mean I could not get you to calm and it worried me. i know that the stress is not good for either of you.

He pulled her over to sit her down on his lap. Wrapping his arms around her.

I just made matters worse without meaning too I would never purposely hurt you. You know you are everything to me. I snapped earlier it has been a really long day love.

He kissed her and brought her to lay down and just nodded to his cousin as Losa left.

I want to make things right for you Katie and i do not know how. I will always be here for you and with you. You know I am not usually that way, I just was feeling overwhelmed by what you were feeling. No matter what happens we will make it through together and will make it be okay.

He smiled gently at her and ran his hand over her back and smoothed her hair.

I love you Katie more than I ever thought I could love anyone
Quinn Lockheart
Stablehand

Postby Cade Daemons » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 pm

After talking with Orion she went to sit on the bench and wait for Cross. Losa was taking care of Quinn Aranor had come to check on Payten then went back up feeling responsible to take care of Nash. Sj had gone with Pixie and he did not need her either. She needed to make sure Cross was ok he was part of her family now as she was part of his. She sat there feeling tired but fought to stay awake to see Cross.
Cade Daemons
Stablehand

Previous

Return to Shadows of Time