A Cure for Boredom A Ball (open to all)

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:31 pm

No, but something are best repeated in due time, all the same.

Would you like another glass of wine?

He grinned and nodded. Noticing for the first time his glass was empty. Offering her the glass.

That they do. That they do.

Wondering what more could be laid for him in the exploring of these exotic lands ahead. He wondered what the Warlady would think if she would hear those thoughts. Then concidering her ways, and bluntness. He wasn't sure she would mind.
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Adriana D. R. » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:38 pm

She took the glass and walked toward the drink table. She was meet halfway by a servent with a tray full of glasses. She took two and set the empty one on the tray. Then walked back to their seats and sat down again. She handed his glass to him before taking a sip of it. She noticed the sweet taste for a change as she had not before. She held the glass in her fingers a moment as she looked to him. She then remembered one of the customs of this land. A toast.

She brought her glass up somewhat ackwardly, A toast? To the desert sand perhaps? ?Unless you can think of something better.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:44 pm

A toast? To the desert sand perhaps? ?Unless you can think of something better.

He thought for a moment. Then added his own toast to it.

A toast to all things that come from the Desert, and the warmth they embody.

Nodding to her, as he brought the glass of golden wine to his lips. Taking in the texture of the apples that had been used to make it. The taste of flower petals was lacking this time. Showing it was a human wine. And not elven. He doubted most would notice though.

Then he just smiled at Adriana, lost in her eyes. Still thinking of the taste of those lips. Lushious Angeliquan lips.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Zhulin » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:46 pm

He felt a little bad about leaving the rest of his guests, but thought the night could still be quite interesting.

What do you mean what am I about? I am rather a simple man, with the same desires and wants of any man.

The servants knew to take over the introductions and greetings of people as he led her down the path. He led her to the area he had been thinking of it was off to the side in the garden. He took off his cloak and laid it down for her. He sat down with her and looked at her pouring the wine into the goblets that he remembered to grab. He took his and offered her one. He was thinking wondering if he should be bold enough to kiss her and then before he knew it he had his fingers ran through the top of her head brushing against her ears.

For one with such a hardened reputation you are very beautiful
Zhulin
Stablehand

Postby Adriana D. R. » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:24 pm

She blushed a little as she took a sip from the wine. Only to blush a bit more when he looked her in the eyes. She simply staired back at him. Almost feeling as if she was getting lost in his eyes, with an ocasional blink inbetween.

She took one more sip of wine before setting her glass down beside her.

If you just keep on stairing I might have to do something to make sure you close your eyes.

She smirked and laughed a moment. She was trying to stay away from the temptation that going outside might provide. Then again, the terrace did have it's own appeal. Though no matter what happened she was beginning to wonder if even the simplest things couldn't become more than they were.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:01 pm

If you just keep on stairing I might have to do something to make sure you close your eyes.

He blushed, he knew it was indecent to say the least. He should think about his wife to be. Yet the only one who filled his mind currently was this Egyptian beauty.

Indecent that was for sure he thought, yet it didn't make it less attractive. He smiled again and pondered her words.

And what would it be, that you would do to close those. They like to observe, closing them would be quite a feat.

Smiling at her. Wondering what her thoughts were.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Adriana D. R. » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:13 pm

She smiled warmly.

It's a known fact that some kisses makes it hard to keep your eyes open.

She did nothing more than smile a little more. She knew there was pleanty that she did not know of about him, but it didn't seam to matter at the moment. Few made her actually feel more than emptiness inside, and she would take what this life had to offer her.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:20 pm

It's a known fact that some kisses makes it hard to keep your eyes open.

He smiled as he offered her his hand. Letting his fingers slide over her fingertips tenderly.

That might be something worth exploring. I've allways wondered what the egyptian culture had to offer.

Smiling at her, feeling a hunger deep inside himself given life. To touch this strange woman of another culture. And discover all there was to discover about her.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Adriana D. R. » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:24 pm

That might be something worth exploring. I've always wondered what the egyptian culture had to offer.

She brushed his hand softly with hers.

I thought you would be instrested in what I had to offer. I'm only one of this culture you are intrigued by after all.

His touch seamed to bring something more to life. Something very fresh and new. Even before she slept she had little instrest in others, having been given little choice who she was to be with at nights. Thought that was just another mystery of her life that few would learn of. Thought is also made her a compassionate master to all of her servents.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:29 pm

I thought you would be instrested in what I had to offer. I'm only one of this culture you are intrigued by after all.

He nodded taking her hand into his, feeling the softness of it's skin.

That is,

Waiting a moment, he paused.

True, i would definitaly love exploring you more fully.

A glimmer in his eye could be seen, of mischief maybe.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Adriana D. R. » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:33 pm

She blushed noticibally.

I've never found forbidden fruits to be so sweet. Though you will have to forgive me if I am hesitant. As new as much is not, wanting another is a first after having little choice in such a manner before.

She was a little embrassed to admit it, though it was best out in the open. The last thing she wanted was for her past to haunt her in any case.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:36 pm

I've never found forbidden fruits to be so sweet. Though you will have to forgive me if I am hesitant. As new as much is not, wanting another is a first after having little choice in such a manner before.

He listened to her words for a moment, before pulling her closer into his arms. This time not the decent posture of a dance, but the close embrace of passion, his lips finding hers as he took the first true taste of her being. Not caring for a moment if any would be watching.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Adriana D. R. » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:42 pm

She was caught a little by suprise, though she could not find it in herself to break the kiss. She didn't care if anyone was watching, of if it was considered to be inherantly wrong for one reason or another. In this moment nothing more seamed to matter. She broke the kiss, though she did not pull herself away. She simply staired into his eyes, suprised at her own reaction and the fact that it was growning stronger. She just hoped that she had the courage to walk away when the moment was right. At the same time, she knew that there would be once face to make her sleepless nights more pleasent.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:45 pm

Sliding his arm around her back the other going to her hair he let his fingers trail in between her black hairlocks then to her cheek caressing it.

Maybe, a more private place would be better suited. For further exploration.

His fingers ending trailing her lips for a moment.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Adriana D. R. » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:48 pm

She nodded, not sure she she was going to fall down the moment she stood up. She was almost too quiet, she thought to herself. Though sometimes words are better left unsaid. She was happy to follow his lead, though she knew that at the end of the night she would return alone to her bed at the inn.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:54 pm

Guiding her through a side exit of the ball room, they left in discretion into the night. Only a solitary coach driver noticing them as they left the ball walking down the street.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Previous

Return to Shadows of Time