Of Shadows and Darkness (Closed invite only)

Postby Losa » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:49 am

Losa just could not fall back asleep, the dream itself was bothering him. Sitting up in bed he got dressed pulling out clothes he had brought with him. Walking outside he went and decided it was time to see how out of shape he was. Physical activity was something he always enjoyed, he had not worked out in awhile. Losa found a more secluded area to start working out in. The dream and the lil archer bothered him. If he had a love before Kiara he was sure he would remember it. There had been no one else he was sure of it. So why these people in his dreams. Why was it he seemed to be watching everything from a place none could see him in, well almost none. Pulling himself up to a strong branch he started pulling himself up and letting himself down. Not being sure of all that was going on and just what his wife was up to. Losa needed to unlock his past, he knew it. Knowing his best bet would be the mage. Though it was early morning he took off the shirt he had been wearing. Kiara would be able to find him, he was sure. Something was not settling well with him. Guessing soon he would know exactly what it was.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kiara Jade » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:17 am

She left the council room shortly before dawn, having promised her husband she would return to their bed before sunrise, she had maybe an hour to keep to that promise, but when she walked in the room she saw he wasnt there. A fiery brow raised in mild curiosity. So Angel, had plans of your own did you, she thought, well then, lets see how out of touch with my inner demon I am. Closing her eyes and breathing deeply she pinpointed the scent she needed and seperated it from the others that filled her senses. Her emerald eyes opened and sparked with new life as she tore out of the room to begin her hunt...

A short time later Kiara was looking at her husband, she had tracked him from the hall to the spot in the woods that was familiar to both of them. Grinning appreciatively at the way the muscles in his back and arms strained from the work out he was giving them she leaned against a tree for a few seconds before she went to him and ran her hand along his arms and down his back.



That looks good...

Suddenly she grabbed his side just below his ribcage.

This could use a little work, but not too much, I dont enjoy sleeping against a slab of stone. Now tell me, surely you werent in our bed when I returned to our room because you felt the sudden urge to come out here..
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Postby Losa » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:40 am

I could not get much more sleep so I got an urge to come out here and work out for awhile. I am glad you think most of it looks good. Can't have my wife disgusted by my looks.

Grinning at her he stopped what he was doing.

I had a lot on my mind when I woke up. There is something I need to find out from my mage. There were some people in this dream it was odd I do not remember all of it, or all of who they are. It's like I was displaced or something. I know I have in the past said my past just needs to stay laid to rest but something is telling me I need to unlock it, my mage is the key to unlocking it. Something is there Spitfire something I do not understand. I mean I am who I am and all but the past has to hold some sort of key to these dreams. It was weird when I was sitting in the shadows, I had a comfort as if I was a part of them and they were a part of me. I know it sounds like I am rambling. I know a lot needs to change around here and I know I could trust Oriana if she returns for most of what the mage can also do but I also know she has other things to do.


Not being sure of how much of the dream to tell her. Grinning he winked at her.

Now tell me do I have anything I need to be concerned about. I mean I know late night meetings are normal. I am going to see if Kota is still around at the inn at some point. I am interested in knowing more about him. That is unless the mistress of the order has things she wants me to do.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kiara Jade » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:17 am

Disgusted? Far far from it Angel.

The gleam still in her eyes the assassin nipped at the base of her husbands neck then pointed to the thick tree branch he had been using for his pull ups.


Back to it then, you work out I'll watch and let you know exactly what you need to be concerned about.

Leaning against the tree trunk her arms folded across her chest she didnt skirt around what she had to tell him, nor did she try to soften the news of her latest venture.

First thing. I think it's good you have reached this point, I know I have said before that your past doesnt matter, and on one hand it doesn't. On the other hand however it does matter. It is part of who you are just as my past is part of who I am, I lost sight of that somewhere along the way. There are things in my past, certain events, moments that I would like to forget but good or bad, I am who I am because of those times. If you need your mage for this task, then by all means, bring him. Like I said our pasts are important, and there is a part of my own past that I need to have brought to the present. Through no ones fault but my own I have forgotten who I am, what I am, I need to relearn all there is to myself. In order to do that I need help. There is only one person who knew me as I was before almost better than I knew myself. I've sent Cole to find Drefan Losa.

Now she thought to herself, we will see just how far you are willing to go Angel for me, for the Order.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Postby Losa » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:42 am

It kind of shocked him and he let go.

Just can he be trusted Kiara? I know what you have told me in the past about him. Are you sure this is a wise move? I mean I know the things he did to you. I just worry about where a man who killed your father can or can not be trusted. But if you think it is what you need and he won't be a danger I do not see where the problem is. I know how good you said Drefan was at things, I am sure there is plenty to be learned from him. Thank you for allowing my mage to come, he can unlock my mind, has even said so before but I would not let him. If you are not busy when he goes to do it I would like you there. I know we are going to have a lot to do and all to get it back where it needs to be. Now if you are ready to go back inside and do not mind walking with your husband who is full of sweat, I was thinking of going back in. I need to get word sent to the mage. I am sure he will bring himself rather quickly. Do I invite him to stay at the hall or would you feel better if I had him get a room? I would not invite anyone here that would be a danger, not to you , our kids or the order.

Most would have thought Losa had lost his mind, most would expect him to be yelling about her inviting Drefan here. Maybe he should be but he knew he could trust her judgement. In a teasing voice he spoke as he walked back.

Just remember no matter how good Drefan may look you got a husband. Ok maybe I should not joke about it. But I kind of had to. I mean if I said nothing at all you probably would have thought I lost my mind. I know most would be upset about their wife inviting an ex love but I know why you are doing it. I am just glad you told me about it.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kiara Jade » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:13 am

Kiara studied Losa as they walked, a fiery brow raised with curiosity, she had to admit she was impressed with how he handled the news she laid out in front of him. Normally she would have expected him to toss the mother of all fits, maybe he had really meant what he said.

Can Drefan be trusted? Hell no and the day I start trusting him is the day I expect someone to slit my throat. Understand Losa, in this world while we have our own laws, our own codes of honor,but there is no place for trust save for in yourself. It is one thing to believe in someone, another to trust them. It may seem like a backwards way of thinking, talking of laws and honor without trust . It isnt easy to explain to someone who hasnt been raised in our way of life, but you will soon learn what I mean.

They reached the Hall of Shadows and went inside together, already the air in the Hall smelled different to her.

I wouldnt joke about how he looks either if I were you, Drefan has always looked good, real good even for a drow, he may very well give you a run for your money. Then again he'd sooner see me dead than anything so I'm sure you have nothing to worry over.

She said as much in a serious no nonsense tone but the sparkle in her eyes gave her mischeif away. As much as she enjoyed baiting her husband they both had plenty on their plates that they needed to tend to. Swatting his backside she reminded him there would be time to play and joke later.

Go wash up then do what you need to. If you need the mage, then he should stay here, it would easier if he were more accessible rather you needing to trapse to town or what have you. I have a work out of my own to get to, after I tend to our children. I dont have time for breakfast this morning so meet you at lunch?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Postby Losa » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:39 am

I have nothing to worry over anyways, I trust you. Well I can help with our children, we all know you on an empty stomach is almost as bad as a man. In all seriousness we could bring them down and eat, but if you do not have time you do not have time. I will definitely see you at lunch but you did not answer me about if you will be there when the mage does his thing to unlock my mind. I would like you there, in case sometving happens. Not bad happens as meaning physically but who knows what is going to happen when my memories become unlocked?

After the dream he had it did concern him what he would find out. Losa called for wolf, who had been spending more time away. Giving wolf a note he sent him on his way. Wolf had his own way to the mage that would take less time. Losa washed up quickly in case Kiara did want help with the Children.

I might go running with the wolves later on, I will try and make sure I do not get any fleas from them its been too long since I have used any of my abilities.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Previous

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron