OAFS vs. G: The War That Might Not Be?

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Kma, Voice Stone

Re: OAFS vs. G: The War That Might Not Be?

Postby Ashin » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Done and done
Ashin
Stablehand

Postby Gokou7 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 am

Hope things are straighten out now. Please update the heathens before posting their legal residency.

Thanks! =)
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Ashin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 am

After talking with Goku and updating the realm, he is unguilded. My fault for that one :banghead:
Ashin
Stablehand

Postby Fireslash » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:28 am

when i got burnt there were no barnies that could burn me, crazy how that works out huh

~Fire
Fireslash
Pickpocket

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 am

All points taken Torkano.

I just took a look and Oafs have members that can burn you.

Possibly. We will see what is going on. I am going to concentrate on our war. I just don't think that a war between Dynamo and G is all that in our favor. But Fire has pulled bigger wars out of his ass, maybe he is the man break the odds. Who knows? I don't.

Rey, us working with MuM is a no no.

I believe you guys. Then it might just be MuM working alone. They, on the other hand, are very active.

I really wish we had some active admin to step in a fix that Dynamo vs. Eaters thing. Fucking Devius.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 am

It is funny when one of Dynamo's kingdoms drops from their guild and then hits us at war.

/golf clap

Is this another one of those things we can point too and say, "Oh look at how great and good Dynamo is!"

ROFL

I don't really care anymore. As I am sure none of the other kingdoms do either. Even I, Mr. Optimistic, is keenly aware that with the state of the game as it is ... it probably should have been left to die awhile ago.

Peace out folk.

I love yas!
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Gokou7 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 pm

No one is praising how good or great we are. Sorry, we are not conceited like you are. You thought of that quote all on your own.

Like I told Ashin, the ex Dynamo member was gone during the Eaters war before your war even started and Ashin looked into it and we agreed on no connection with us. He/she must really be putting a hurt on you if your are on here whinning and making assumptions. We can only control wat happens in our guild. Not outside.
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Bat » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Ashin of IMAFOOL(100XX) has declared war on you!

so why is this fool hitting my kingdom

I m no longer unguilded and never attacked or even scouted that fool who declared on my kingdom
FOUNDATION till they didn't liked the Europeans anymore(Unity) - Goblin Family (GF)
Bat
Pickpocket

Postby Fireslash » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm

you fucked around when you were unguilded, now your guild gets to have some fun

~Fire
Fireslash
Pickpocket

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 am

Since Bat's other kingdom is in KToL, he must have been booted by another member with GM privileges to make war on Gatekeepers anyway, with that bad ass Droben you were raving about before.

It would mean someone in Dynamo is complicit in the attack on G while at war. A guild's involvement in this game is measured by the actions of its members.

Bat did indeed fuck us up, but is that hardly a surprise? He is a veteran player with great skills when it comes to war.

I haven't lauded any great praises about how awesome we are, just that we are having fun. We treated all our enemies with respect and have been dished out some massive ass kicking and dished it right back.

Just remember, I never asked for honor or for fair play.

I just asked to have our guild be treated with respect.

Bat's actions and whoever booted him to make that happen, disrespected our guild and the war we were fighting against larger odds; remember it wasn't my fault OAFS attacked us and started the war with us, nor that they were inactive when they did it.

I put my kingdom on vacation following our peace agreement with OAFS. My Shadow Masters have privileges to deal with war declarations and Ashin and Fire are more than competent to dole out some fights on their own. Nothing lost.

Continue professing innocence, as you may have noticed, no one is really playing anymore. People have lost interest. I am surprised that with Dynamo's flaunted "We just wanted everyone to know, we are here to make the game more fun." attitude, this is the level of respect we get.

Again, I state for effect, we are not shocked, surprised, or angry. Just disappointed you had to stoop to underhanded tactics to keep us from getting a chance, slim as it was, to keep us down. Your only opponents.

Just funny, I guess.

Peace out and happy gaming. I got bars to go too.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

And good luck dealing with Fireslash. He is far less forgiving than I ever have been.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Gokou7 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:56 am

Get real Rey.

I JUST LOVE how u speak out of ur ass. Don't know anything but continue to blab. Bat was not booted, he was killed and everyone who is stuck outside of Dynamo is UG right now or went to Bat's guild he made for that situation. Get a life Rey.

Your ignorance is uncomparible. If we wanted to keep you down, we'll just fuck you straight up how we were shown last age. We even give you the day that we will attack a week ahead for you heathens to make preperation to hit us. And we didn't retal until that very Monday we promised. And what is the point in keeping you down anyways? We were going to delete if we didn't have competition, so keeping you down would just make us delete.

Get back to me when you get any real facts to talk about rather then your idiotic assumption to put down another guild. You say good luck dealing with Fire? I say Fire is the only one with the brain in your guild that won't say shit unless he got hard proof.
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Fireslash » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:54 pm

with rey leaving and ashin also leaving, i decided to go as well. just dropped 70k acres. take whatever you want from teh land i can't ds if you feel like it

if the game ever resets and we still got more than 10 players i'll come back. till then have fun building

~Fire
Fireslash
Pickpocket

Postby owly » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Bye Fire, i hope to see you come back....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
owly
Master Knight

Postby Torkano » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:24 pm

I will not have my guild besmirched because a couple people who were stuck outside the guild took it upon themselves to attack another guild. If they attacked you its because they were bored. I am not scared of a 6 member guild. I wasn't scared of the 50 members of Barnabas when it was just Dux, Gokou and me kicking major ass either. So why in the hell would I boot someone so they can fuck up a 6 member guild so they don't hit my guild? I don't know why my guild hasn't deleted yet. Probably because they are like me. Lost interest. Not even really playing. Dynamo is stuck right now. Nobody seems to want to unstick us. So I quit playing. I keep checking back to see if its fixed but that's about it. My guild has done alot in its short time in Unity and has done nothing but treat guilds with respect.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Bat » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:05 am

"Since Bat's other kingdom is in KToL, he must have been booted by another member with GM privileges to make war on Gatekeepers anyway, with that bad ass Droben you were raving about before."

my 2 kingdoms are guilded since more then a week, and i started COLE again so i am in COLE and not in KTOL. The only thing i did was building and defending against unguilded kingdoms.

So your words are stupid, like allways.
FOUNDATION till they didn't liked the Europeans anymore(Unity) - Goblin Family (GF)
Bat
Pickpocket

Previous

Return to Unity