Eaters vs Dynamo

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Kma, Voice Stone

Re: Eaters vs Dynamo

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:18 am

OOC
well i am not really for inerfaith strikes, but i am thankfull for GFs help, they may have saved the age for all of us, Dynamo is still at the top, but we have hurt them worse than what it looks like, Eaters killed 2 big boys tonight, when their top guys decide to strike again they too can be hurt, i havent seen any other angies thank them, with angie being the minority (for now) any help we could get vs the beast , even from a heathen i thank you...
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Postby Kaxion » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:53 am

lol I preempted their faithsweep thinking they'd go ahead with it anyway.

I can't speak for GF as a guild being a normal grunt in it but I'm pretty sure we'd have hit anyway we didn't wanna go down without a fight lol.

Besides its been a slow age for wars with us.

War is all the thanks needed lol
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
Kaxion
Pickpocket

Postby MoP » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 am

There's no such thing as a normal Grunt.
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
MoP
Squire

Postby Kaxion » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 am

I know but it added a word to my post making it look larger and more wordy thus myself more edumicated and wordly.

Flee heathens from my wordology!
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
Kaxion
Pickpocket

Postby Bat » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am

well well, while i am enjoying vacation in France with wife and kids you scumkill my 2 kingdoms!

Didn't have access to internet yesterday, to be honest i forgot to look while i enjoyed my good french wine.

O well back to restart then
FOUNDATION till they didn't liked the Europeans anymore(Unity) - Goblin Family (GF)
Bat
Pickpocket

Postby Sadg Bigbone » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:48 am

Noez zkumkilz unlee da mitee Goblyn zorkeree!!!!
GF
ZPEEEK LOWDLY IND ZWING DA BIG BONE!
Sadg Bigbone
Stablehand

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Exodus wrote:and after that Devius will have an iron clad allie that wont sit back and do nothing while their faithmates are slaughtered...

Careful now, G is in this war.

The fact we are not working together with Eaters is the fault of your GM.

In all honesty, I respect his decision to strike. I just don't like how he has decided to command the faith, which as you may notice, includes a small guild run by me. Me. Reylan. And probably Ashin. But not Devius.

Your GM never asked for our assistance, that is just how it is done. When we heard that half your guild didn't show up, we entered the war, on Ashin's decision. He wanted land and blood and that hunger is hard to sate.

Since your GM decided to scold my guild in public instead of in private like we had going before hand, then claim I was not being a "team" player, I have very little respect for someone with so little experience.

Bring your guild to Angelique, you will have support from us anytime you ask. Anytime.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby Warf » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Congratulations. A death has just been recorded.

Damn thats 3 in 2 days or is it #4

Thanks guys and this is so much fun. Lets not get pissy lets just war.
Goblinz Goblinz Goblinz
Dyshies oldest brainwashed groupie gangbanger :)
Always ISA
We bring death and destruction!! [
Warf
Stablehand

Postby Warf » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 pm

So MuM you joining the war or just getting a quick land grab on.

:)

Watch it I might want my land back :)
Goblinz Goblinz Goblinz
Dyshies oldest brainwashed groupie gangbanger :)
Always ISA
We bring death and destruction!! [
Warf
Stablehand

Postby DeviusZwei » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:24 am

yea i was wondering why i hung 3 different MuM scummers several times recently... like the odds arent already stacked against us enough, not to mention you smoked oafs. seriously, the least you can do is stay out of a war that is a 3 times nw uphit.

anyways, one of torks nice fat realms just got PLed :) i feel a scumkill coming on again.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby DeviusZwei » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:54 am

one more realm down. looks like you're down to owning the top 7 and the rest being restarts
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby DeviusZwei » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:57 pm

another realm falls to the might of a sorckill...
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby Bat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 am

watch out all... cauz my 651 acred unguilded kingdom comes to you again!
FOUNDATION till they didn't liked the Europeans anymore(Unity) - Goblin Family (GF)
Bat
Pickpocket

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 am

Just an FYI, I am out on vacation but G's resolve is still strong.

If you want peace, contact Ashin. :)

I should make the point, I am out on REAL vacation. Fishing in Michigan.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby TheSartek » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 am

Ah crap Reylan, wish I'd of read the boards before smacking your 2 goblin kingdoms around.
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
TheSartek
Peasant

Postby Ricardo » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Devius dont be a cock all your life;to insinuate we are in anyway helping Dynamo or interfering in this war is factually incorrect.
If you caught us scouting (one of whihc was porbably me) this would have been in response to catching Eaters scouting us. Now get your facts correct and put your energies into you own war instead of being a knobhead.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
Ricardo
Journeyman

Postby DeviusZwei » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 pm

all im saying is i caught multiple scummers multiple times from MuM. and i havent scouted MuM since our last war, so it wasn't a response scout, you just got hung. updating or attempting to update scouts on Eaters would benefit Dynamo since they wouldn't have to waste the turns, now that faiths have an in game database and sharing information is automatic.

all i saw was an attempt to update scouts on a realm that i know for fact wasn't anywhere near MuMmers, but was much too busy scouting oafs and dynamo to bother with MuM. im not being a cock, im stating the facts and simply wondering why. your excuse seems to be that they were return scouts, which i know is bullshit, so i'll assume that I was correct the first time in thinking you were just helping a friend, or failing to anyhow. but don't worry, my panties aren't all in a bunch, i haven't mentioned it since, and i haven't seen a MuM scout since, so who cares? seems you are the one a bit on edge my friend. try pot.
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:07 pm

another falls to sorc... and then there were 5...
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby Gokou7 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I don't know why you come on and say that everytime you take one out.... The war was done with a week ago. The only reason this is happening is it's been 1.5 weeks and if u drag this on ... EVENTUALLy you will kill us all no matter how big we are. We know if it drag out for a month, we'll all die, so instead of caring. We are racing each other to see who can get the highest NET before we die lol.

In my eyes we already won the war. In your eyes if you drag it out as long as possible, you will win the war.

But I like it. At least you guys don't give UP, instead you drag it out so you can kill us all! GOOD JOB!
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:35 pm

what other option was there but defeat? we knew we were entering a war of attrition when we took you guys on in the first place, and we were ready to sacrifice our domes to bring you down, at least within striking distance to make the game a little less stale. turns out we are doing better than we had hoped. and i come on here to say when we kill domes because we have an avg nw of 200k and we are killing 2 million nw domes... and theres only 5 of you guys left. id say thats an achievement in itself. in my eyes, Eaters won this war all the way, long time ago. what you are seeing now is simply the aftermath.
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby Gokou7 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:39 pm

lol watever you say man... you know wat i am talking about.

Lets say this is a real war that DOESN'T drag out. Do you think you will win?... Lets put a deadline then? Cause the ONLY way for you guys to win is by draggin it out like you are doing. I am sure you know EXACTLY wat I am trying to say. But sure... make yourself look better .. I like it!

Like I said, we're not even worried about that anymore, we're racing each other to get the highest NET now.. we were going to delete after we were done anyways.
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Torkano » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Everyone knows wars that last awhile end with the smaller(defeated) guild bringing the bigger guild down to the same NW. Powersorcing is not a new concept and hasn't been for many many years. The whole point of it was to drag wars out in order to bring the big guilds(kingdoms) down. This war was not meant to show player/kingdom superiority. This war was about bringing some activity back to the playing base. This war wasn't meant to have winners and losers because frankly there are no winners and losers. This war was meant to give people a war to fight and a chat to hang out in. Our intention was to give you a fight and if you decided to give up because you were tired of the war then we delete and start over again. If you want to keep fighting and kill us all off, I don't care. It just takes kingdoms and time. In the past, you could say you "won" because NWs were lopsided and be done with it and rebuild to fight you next war because you were anxious to fight the other guilds. Truth is, and at times it was done, you could keep the war going and bring that large guild to its knees. It was just a matter of how vengeful you were and couldn't take the "losing" marker and wanted that "winner" mark by dragging the war out and powersorcing. So do I hold ill will for eaters "dragging" this out? No. To me its no different than them saying we're tired of this war you won and we delete. It all ends the same with us having restarted kingdoms. I don't think they can claim they won any war. I don't think we can claim we won any war either by telling the whole game to attack us and we take their land and they kill us off one by one either. This was just a war to have fun. Not sure why this has to turn into an ego contest.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Sadg Bigbone » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:30 pm

MYNEZZ IZ DA BIKKEST BIZHES!!!!!
GF
ZPEEEK LOWDLY IND ZWING DA BIG BONE!
Sadg Bigbone
Stablehand

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 pm

agreed completely Tork. thanks for reminding me why we even started this conflict. just the mention of winners got me a lil heated considering the mountain we faced when we started. if you wanna delete and restart, thats fine. but if you aren't going to delete, then we aren't stopping until either you are all dead, the last 5, or we cannot possibly fight any longer. one or the other. or delete like you said, and we'll call it square. i'm not vengeful, but to be honest i don't login everyday either so the war hasn't seemed as long to me as everyone makes it out to be i guess. and i'm just making sure there's not a 5 million nw foothold on top for leto while angie and barnie don't have a realm larger than 300k. that wouldn't be right now would it?

so really the decision is not in fact mine, Tork, but yours. had you deleted, we would have obviously given peace, or if you had promised to delete at some point through the war, we would have stopped attacking so you could delete. but you have not really brought it up except for at the very beginning of the war as a tactic for if you lost. well since then i haven't heard about it. so who is really draggin this war on? you delete and its over. you don't and its war. ball in your court.
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket

Postby Dux » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Hrmmm, I wanna win. Sooo.... put a time limit on it.

If Dynamo still has the top kingdom on July 28th - we win

If you kill the remaining 5 kingdoms prior to that - you win

If we get bored and delete it is a push. If you can't power sorc 5 kingdoms in two weeks, then you lose. ** Side note, I will be vacation mode from the 18th to the 21st - bake that into your plannings.
Dux
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Unity