Tavern of the Alimighty Fishingrod (OAFS/Open)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Postby Catweazel » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:57 am

The leader of the angry mob of garden gnomes burst into the building where the one who had stolen his precious spade had went into, followed by his tiny friends.
The thief was standing behind a seated guy, who was hovering above a drink.

Catweazel scratched his ear and threateningly ate the dirt that came free.

" Where be me spade? "

Since no one answered him, he roared with all his tiny might and started a charge. However, a strange looking creature stepped forth now and conjured a huge spade out of thin air. Catweazel gasped and stopped dead in his tracks.

" Wha' the 'ell...? "

" OI!"


His angry kin had not noticed that he had stopped the charge as abruply as he'd started it, and had ran into him, and then into each other before realizing that something had happened.
Catweazel lay flat on his face, stoop up and tried to regain his dignity somewhat.

" Tha' ain't me spade! Ye won' ge' away with tha'! Fellers.... ge' aroun' tha' thing an' go ge'em! "

He raised his tiny pitchfork and started singing a garden-gnome battle hymn as he made his way around the conjured spade carefully.
FFA: We love pussy!
User avatar
Catweazel
Stablehand
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:59 am

Postby Joe90Uk » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:57 pm

Joe90 walked into the bar once again (You'd have thought he'd have learnt that it was a painful thing to do @))

It had been a long time, not much had changed in his own appearance, the same steely resolve was there, but there was a tiny addition on his finger. A simple band of silver was the only visible change to the man who had left a year ago without notice, or even a hint of remorse.

He knew he would be back, and even now, as the winds grew stronger outside, the tavern held the familiar smell of home, the familiar rowdy voices from the 4 corners of the bar area. He knew he was home and that he would never forget the times he had spent fishing with the brethren of the almighty fishermen.

His previous status within the fishermen would only be remembered by those who knew him dearly, although few, he saw faces he recognised around the room. There were also new faces around the room, people who took their rest and drank with friends in peaceful times.

It was cold outside. The atmosphere within the tavern warmed his heart. He was glad to be back, and happy to have completed the best year of his life by returning to life as he knew it.

"Friends one and all. Grab youselves a drink! I'm back to drink the bar dry, and fish the lakes again"
Wandering boy wonder

OAFS are born to Loaf
MUM as well as
GM - BLUE
User avatar
Joe90Uk
Stablehand
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:54 pm

Postby Sandor » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:00 am

After months of special training in faraway lands Altrone passes through this realm long enough to check on his lands. A quick stop in the in and some ale packed in and he will be of. He pens a small note to leave with the barkeep.

"Nagash, what up? Sorry for my absence, hope to be back soon, maybe a couple weeks from now. Tell all I said Hi."
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLDEN RULE!
He who has the gold, makes the rules!


Altrone OAFS,TDoD.
User avatar
Sandor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: U.S. Tennessee

Postby Droevig » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:21 pm

Droevig saunters in from outside, carrying a half empty bottle of whiskey with a strange reddish tinge...

After a quick look around she stumbles to the bar and starts slurridly complaining to the first dead drunk bloke closest to her

Jesus... you're all a bunch of lonely drunk turds aren't ya? ..... Naggie what have you done with the fun... the jello... and that devine wheelbarrow of turnips and cucumbers...

She stands up and stumbles, but doesnt see a sign of her sweet Naggie-poo, but in a moment of inspiration she smiles and whispers

.... If ye come downstairs i'll take me top off.....
Pillowed Footsteps Dig My Grave
Covenent: The new place where Homicidal Rage is Mandatory
Come join the Frenzy
User avatar
Droevig
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Location: Peeing in the Woods

Postby Joe90Uk » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:54 pm

Droevig!!!!

He awoke from his drunken stupor in the corner of the bar...

I think i'll take you up on that offer - it's a long time since i've seen your puppies, they must be fully grown by now (fnar fnar!!)

How are things honey, we've missed your lively, up-for-a-laugh attitude around here.

Time to roll out the wheelbarrow again folks....
Wandering boy wonder

OAFS are born to Loaf
MUM as well as
GM - BLUE
User avatar
Joe90Uk
Stablehand
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:54 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:34 am

It seemed like ages since he had visited the Tavern after he last closed the door behind him there. When he had returned, the place seemed kinda desolate. Sure, the occasional drunkard was there -trying to drain the barmaid's booze-resources and trying to grab her at certain parts- but where were the pieces of furniture flying around? Where were the people throwing odd substances at each other?

He walked straight upstairs to his room and took a short nap. He decided not to linger in this place of good memories, lest it'd turn him into a melancholic old man, for he didn't want to be cranky and wrinkly yet.

Sleep came soon to Nagash, but it was still dark outside when he woke up. That meant that he had only slept for a few hours. Still, he was wide awake at once.

.... If ye come downstairs i'll take me top off.....

That sound. That odd promise. That could only be one person. He jumped up when yet another familiar voice sounded. One talking about puppies and wheelbarrows...

Without giving it a second thought, he ran downstairs as fast as he could. And indeed, Joe and Droevig were standing right there in front of him. He jumped like a cat, yelling "Droevig!! Joe!!" and landed on Droevig, who fell backwards. He poked her belly button a few times to make sure that this really was Droevig. It was.

He jumped up happily and hugged Joe.

" Teehee! What have you two been up to? "

Just then he noticed that people were looking at them, at Nagash in particular. He scratched his head and raised an eyebrow. It was during the scratching that it dawned on him.

" What? Never saw anyone who sleeps naked before? "
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Droevig » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Droevig was very troubled.....

Nagash being who he was, would normally have been upon her within a half heartbeat.... but there she was left holding the buckle on her top when suddenly one of the drunkards lifted his head.

"I think I’ll take you up on that offer - it's a long time since I’ve seen your puppies, they must be fully grown by now (fnar fnar!!)

How are things honey, we've missed your lively, up-for-a-laugh attitude around here. "


"JOE!!!"

She let go of her top and fondled his codpiece frantically until she found what she was looking for....
Breaking into a smile she begged him

"It's been so long... can I see it? pretty please"

With a drunken nod from Joe she shoved her hand fully down his breeches, A lopsided smile erupted from Joe as she pulled out his giant cucumber and held it up appraisingly to the light.

"It's so much bigger than I remember.... how do you save it from rotting anyway, with all those nasty vegetable transmitted diseases running about?"

Just then a streak of hairy whiteness pounced on her and drove the ginoumas vegetable from her hands.

She felt the stabbing of a knife in her belly and was prepared for the worst, when suddenly, the stabbing became tickling and she giggled wildly as Nagash poked her bellybutton.

But the poking was sadly over just as suddenly as it had begun, and her beloved Naggie-poo stood before her in his full white glory

"What? Never saw anyone who sleeps naked before?"

Droevig smiled... a wicked fanged smile before leaning in and whispering to Nagash

"It's OK I’ll distract them for you, battlefield tatic B74HD, the bouncing death!"

She flashed her fangs wickedly and in the blink of an eye tore her top off and began bouncing up and down where she stood....

"Oh how I’ve missed you both, what have you been doing in all this time.... and Naggie-poo, have you seen Joe's Cucumber? I swear it's grown"
Pillowed Footsteps Dig My Grave
Covenent: The new place where Homicidal Rage is Mandatory
Come join the Frenzy
User avatar
Droevig
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Location: Peeing in the Woods

Postby Joe90Uk » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:37 pm

"Ahhh the mighty rod sees the light of day again.... Only for you Droevig, and you know it....and the puppies....mmm...ahhh...who could forget them....!!"

He could remove his eyes from the amazing dancing bundles of joy in front of his face...

"Being the keeper of the rod does have it's advantages though..." he flashed a cheeky grin to the barmaid and whipped up a tablecloth to cover up Naggies hairy backside.

"We dont mind you sleeping naked, but i do wish you wouldn't sleep with the maulting bear, your backside is covered in fur..."
Wandering boy wonder

OAFS are born to Loaf
MUM as well as
GM - BLUE
User avatar
Joe90Uk
Stablehand
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:54 pm

Postby Nassir Aroj » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:37 pm

Nassir Aroj was concentrating very, very hard. In fact, his silver scales were shaking!

[color= red]"I can... do... this..."[/color] Nassir muttered to himself, staring intently at, and through, the door to the tavern. "Llardorywyn said that it was simple, once you knew the spell, and I DO know the spell, so, why is it so hard!"

Suddenly Nassir's eyes opened wide, and he felt something happening. His scales seemed to flow around him, changing to cloth as they did so and he felt his wings moving of their own volition and his body change.

Soon, a small boy stood in front of the tavern. Nassir looked down and sighed. He had hoped for something more... grown up, but he guessed that if he was a child in one form, he would be a child in other forms as well.

"Well," Nassir said, "this isnt quite what I had had in mind, but... we will make the best of it.".

Nassir walked forwards and pushed open the door. Everyone seemed a lot... taller and more intimidating than they had when he was a dragon. But that was okay, Nassir thought, he could become a dragon again whenever he-

Nassir stopped, a sudden dread coming over him. What if he couldnt change back! A horrible thought! A horrible fate!

Grey eyes full of fear, Nassir turned and found a corner table, trying to calm himself...
User avatar
Nassir Aroj
Stablehand
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:48 am

Postby LLardorwyn » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:23 am

The sky darkened, and one or two peasants looked up in fear as Llardorwyn came in to land, briefly blotting out the sun with his wings. Unlike his rather young progeny, Llardorwyn's golden scales had barely touched the ground before his body had transformed into that of an elf.

Llardorwyn briefly glanced around, giving a curt nod to the nearby peasants, and made his way into the inn. He had been tracking Nassir Aroj ever since Llardorwyn had left Toph's side up in the Refuge. Finally, he had tracked the young dragon to, of all places, here.

Llardorwyn looked around the interior off the inn, trying his hardest not to sneer at his surroundings. Although Llardorwyn loathed the place... with its constant debauchery it wasnt the elder dragon's first choice, or thousandth, for that matter, by far... he tried to, for Toph's sake, appear like he at least tolerated the hangout of some of Toph's oldest friends.

Like that one. Llardorwyn raised an eye at the scene he had just wandered in to. A Nagash without clothes, and others with... various... fruits and vegetables... out in the open air. This wouldnt do.
"Please, there are children watching. My Child, for instance." Llardorwyn said, making a small gesture with his hand. Immediately, clothing, or, at least, illusory clothing appeared and covered all the improperly exposed flesh in the room.

Llardorwyn glanced around and met the eyes of some of the patrons who had been enjoying the spectacle, and were not pleased with his intervention. After a few seconds, though, their eyes lowered and Llardorwyn moved to the corner of the inn, where he had spotted Nassir.

"So, I found you at last, little one." Llardorwyn said, smiling.

The look of relief on Nassir Aroj's face was plain to see.

"Oh! I am so very glad you are here. Um... I... think I might be stuck"

Llardorwyn looked at Nassir, confused. For a novice, the young dragon had done a fine job with his transformation. He must mean something else. Llardorwyn had an idea.

"Well, I know that you might not be too familiar with this form yet, but you can get out of that chair by leaning forwards and th-"

"no! Not that!" Nassir blanched beneath Llardorwyn's glare at having been interrupted, but continued.
"I... Dont know that I can turn back into being a dragon."

Llardorwyn laughed. "Is that all? Remember, your dragon body is far more familiar to you than this elven body you have chosen. Just call up the spell again, and dont specify anything and you will return to your normal self."

Nassir brightened at Llardorwyn's words.
"I can do that!" the young dragon beamed. Suddenly, with a flurry of colors and sounds, Nassir, now in dragon form, stood in the inn. Unfortunately, Nassir Aroj was no longer quite so small as he used to be, and had managed to upset quite a few tables... and patrons... while transforming.

"Oops!" Nassir muttered. "Sorry about that!"
Firebreath, sing your song in me. Silverscale, protect me. Demon of chaos, bear me up on dragon's wings.
User avatar
LLardorwyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron