Tavern of the Alimighty Fishingrod (OAFS/Open)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Tavern of the Alimighty Fishingrod (OAFS/Open)

Postby DarkWolf » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:13 am

Before the person would sit quite a simple tavern, set by a near by lake and possibly even fields and graveyards if they were your kink. Inside a staff could be found of a barkeep, trained to get you any of your drink orders. A waitress, who will happily take your order and deliver it to you. Inn keeper, who will gladly rent you a room above the tavern provided you have the money. And of course the various maids and butlers as well as cooks that would be needed to make your stay comfortable. Above the tavern's door is a sign speaking to you:

While we all like a fight, do take it outside. Furniture isn't cheap!


This is where you would enter and notice the barkeep giving you a cheerful smile from behind his secure bar, and a barmaid (waitress) would bow to greet you and attempt to fetch your coat to take it to a room hidden off for drying and or hanging. The stools that would line the wall would pull your gaze upwards to notice various paintings and notes of OAFS. As well on the opposite wall of the entry is a trophy fish, or atleast you presume a fish, with a small plate below it saying:

Caught by Nagash, Eat my Bass!


Around the room are several tables, each with four chairs around them, as well as a fireplace in the corner. In front of the fireplace there are animal hides used as a pad for those who wish to warm by a fire. To aid those who wish there are small black coal heaters placed strategically through the tavern near every 4 or 5 tables. Obviously this is the Tavern and retreat of the OAFS guild, so if one was to look for them this would be the place to go and or leave things for them. (Note: No DW isn't here, just starting the thread for others to get RP going)
Neutrality is my stance,
Shadows are my tool,
Chaos is my plan.

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.
User avatar
DarkWolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby Sandor » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:00 pm

Altrone stumbles into the tavern, struggling to carry the furniture he is hauling around. Being unable to drink his ale and not fight, he has brought his own furniture to replace what gets broke. Now as he sits and drinks he looks around for someone to slap in the face with the trout he has hidden under his arm.

Soon he realizes he is all alone, and grows bored with himself and even contemplates beating his own ass to overcome the boredom.
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLDEN RULE!
He who has the gold, makes the rules!


Altrone OAFS,TDoD.
User avatar
Sandor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: U.S. Tennessee

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:17 am

As Nagash entered the Inn, he sniffed the air. Stale ale, sweating waitresses and a whiff of salmon. It was perfect. He walked up to the bar and noticed that Sandor was already there. He waved at the man and smiled at the waitress behind the bar. After giving her a few compliments about her looks and scarce clothing, he ordered two pints of ale and joined Sandor at his table.

" Hiya mate! Got up early, did ya? So what's with all the furniture you've brought? Heidi there... "

He pointed at the barmaid,

" ...was quite confused about it when she saw you come in with it. "

He took a swig of his ale and wondered who else would show up.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Sandor » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:16 pm

Altrone watched as Nagash joined him at his table, he then greeted him and welcomed him to join him in a drink.

"The furniture is to replace what I break"

"I tend to loose my brain when I drink and end up breaking furniture on heads"

Then they resumed drinking and waiting to see who woluld show up next.
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLDEN RULE!
He who has the gold, makes the rules!


Altrone OAFS,TDoD.
User avatar
Sandor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: U.S. Tennessee

Postby Droevig » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:35 pm

Droevig entered the tavern whilst rubbering her swollen eyes tenderly.

She leaned heavily upon her long staff, and looked around the room for farmiliar faces.

Nagash?... oh thank god... You've no idea the day I've had.... I fell asleep, in my coffin under my castle, and when I awoke, my castle was gone and the world had changed..... You have no idea how long it took me to find this bloody place again.

Droevig walked over the table where Nagash sat with someone she didnt recognize.

Droevig smiled at the man, and flashed her fangs in a polite greeting.

Good day sir, I am Droevig, and who might I ask...are you?

Droevig sat down beside the interesting new face, and ordered a pint of blood to settle her nerves.
Pillowed Footsteps Dig My Grave
Covenent: The new place where Homicidal Rage is Mandatory
Come join the Frenzy
User avatar
Droevig
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Location: Peeing in the Woods

Postby Natiska » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:45 pm


Bringing her horse to a stop she peered over the lake longingly. Her body was dirty and she could not help but smell the moss within her hair.

'Dispicable." She thought to herself. Just a few months ago, she had a castle to her liking with nothing but the best to show for herself and to her visitors. Never would she have been seen in these rags.

Of course, she was also still mortal then. No matter, being a newly turned soul meant that she had to be even better. Look like the woman she was meant to be. Not some street lurker.

The tavern she had been searching for was just up ahead. It was not the best way to make an entrance, but perhaps she could find a bath and a new set of clothes. A dress of emerald green would suit her just fine.

Pulling the reigns to the left she made her way to the front of the tavern and slowly swung her left leg to make her body reach the ground. Once her horse was tied properly she entered the dwelling.

First nodding to both the barkeep and maid, she scanned the room to see how many bodies were present. So far it was only three that she could see and made a step forward to talk with the barmaid in regards to freshening up.

"If you could, I need a bath and some more fitting attire." her mouth spoke but her eyes were on Nagash. Pulling a small pouch from her cloak she handed it to the girl and then made motion to the bar. "...and add a sangria to that as well, with whatever that table would like." Not knowing what they all preferred made it difficult to order, but it was always a good move to offer drinks when introducing oneself.

Taking her eyes off the man she watched as the maid went towards to bar to collect, what she hoped, was her desires.
I know I'm crazy....but I'm not insane.....there's a difference, right?!

OAFS's Trouble Maker
User avatar
Natiska
Stablehand
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: In your cellar.

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:24 am

As he was about to do a little fish-slapping dance with Sandor, Nagash heard the door open and close.
As he saw who came in, he jumped up. By doing this he also knocked over the table with the drinks on it.
Putting the table back where it should be, he exclaimed:

" DROEVIG!! I thought you didn't make it to this Island!! That your life had ended back on Tonan... "

He gestured for her to take a seat, and ordered two new drinks for Sandor and himself. Then the door repeated the excersize it had had when Droevig came in. Nagash was about to say something nasty to the door to make it sit still, but as it appeared another patron had arrived: none other than Natiska, with whom Nagash had made his escape from Tonan.

" Glad you made it, Natiska! Meet Droevig and Sandor! "
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Ayrean » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:06 pm

After a much needed rest, Ayrean wakes up, washes his face, gathered his gear and heads downstairs. Upon entering the Tavern, he thanked the Inn Keeper for a comfortable stay over night. As he peered into the room, a deep rooted feeling of pride erupted as he saw Nagash and several others gathered at a table. He asked the barkeep to get drinks for all.

Ayrean headed over to the table, pulled out a huge Trout from his backpack and handed it to Nagash saying, "Glad to see you, its been a long time, thought you might like this." Ayrean proceeded to introduce himself to the others while the barmaid brought over the drinks. As Ayrean drank his ale he thought about many of the other OAFS, wondering if they will find thier way back.
Honor lives with the Old and dies with the Young
Ayrean
Stablehand
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 6:59 am
Location: Western PA

Postby Kankakee » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:21 am

Long and violent her journey has been.

Tired she is.

This inn seems to be her destination for the evening. She enters, blood-shot blinders focus on the barkeep.

She tosses a silver piece on the bar and requests a room. The barkeep scurries away to get the room set up.

She stretches by lifting her arms above her head. With a quick snap she cracks her back. She hunches over the bar again.

She slowly turns her head to gaze upon the inn's patrons..




________________
O R B C O M B I N E
User avatar
Kankakee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:57 am

More people were entering now and the inn was becoming more cosy with the minute. Fortunatly Sandor hadn´t needed any of his furniture yet.

When Ayrean arrived and gave him the trout, Nagash hugged and thanked the man. He then gestured for him to take a seat and went to the fireplace to make a nice big fire on which they could roast the trout.

As he was poking in the smouldering wood, someone else entered the inn and the gust of wind coming with the opening of the door made the flames soar.

Grinning contently he poked the wood some more and glanced over to the new visitor. This one requested a room, but was unknown to Nagash.

" Greetings! Who be you and what brings you to our beautiful inn? We´re having trout in a minute, fancy some? "
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby DarkWolf » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:13 am

It would seem that all had been assembled by now, or atleast those who knew where to go. He, had not suffered the disorientation that others had about what was or wasn't happening. He knew quite clearly that the land was dead, that it was time to move on. Unfortunately his moving on was constantly meaning moving through people, and feeding them to his pet for lunch or dinner. He had no conception of the day or time he was traveling, he only knew of the direction he wanted to go and he went there. Everytime something, or someone, got in his way it was easily dispatched. Lucky for him most of the creatures or people didn't even know he attacked untill they saw their own feet standing in a rain of blood.

Regardless of the length of the journey he had moved quickly, his pet was in his right arm as normal and he was making a three armed run. Little whimpers would escape the pup occasionally as it got used to the speed as well as the violent changes in direction or movement. It nearly wet itself when he came close to the tavern and turned a 180 digging his claws into the ground for traction to stop. As he finally came to a close, a few hundred yards from the building, he'd sit the pet on the ground and stand upright.

"This OAFS. Let" here a mixture of a growl and a bark was heard before it ressumed in plain speech again "them." obviously his pet had gotten what he had said in this barking language. The pup's response was simply a loud Yap Bark Yap. Slowly he began taking steps towards the building, his claws leaving obvious impressions that his pup would follow him in. As he finally neared the door to the building he'd point a digit towards the area next to the door, he'd let another segment of his strange language with the pup be heard before he'd duck his head to enter the tavern.

As the light illuminated his features his fur was turned into a more reddish tint from the events of recent. His recently grown claws have now become tinted with this same familiar red and begun to dull ever slightly as he used them more and more. His oddly done eyes would scan quickly over the tavern and find Nagash, as his form hunched over and walked towards him he would greet Nagash with a "Grrrumph" which was truly an odd sound to be heard. Regardless of this he would move to sit near Nagash, just to his right, watching the others carefully. Hopefully he wouldn't have to explain himself, or why he had come. If they had asked, the answer would simply be because he felt like it.
Neutrality is my stance,
Shadows are my tool,
Chaos is my plan.

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.
User avatar
DarkWolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:36 am

"Grrrumph"


It was DarkWolf, who had sneaked up to him as he was roasting the trout.


" Oh, hi DarkWolf! I see you've brought your little one as well? "


It was good seeing DarkWolf in the inn again. He had seemed to be changed into a savage being when they had travelled from the Isle of Tonan, but it seemed that the wolfman could adapt himself to friendly environments as well.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby DarkWolf » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:30 pm

His form would move to sit much like a dog would. His rear was on the floor and his two front arms sat in front of him as he bent over. He'd offer a yawn as Nagash spoke to him.

" Oh, hi DarkWolf! I see you've brought your little one as well? "

His response was much delayed, as he took some time to shift his weight to become more comfortable. His tail would turn slightly as he'd mumble in that same language before, obviously in frustration as he tried to get comfortable. It had been very long since he had just relaxed, he hadn't been satiated since they arrived and so he had to become. Now that he was more or less full he wanted to sleep. Sleep was something he wasn't sure he was capable of, but obviousliy he required it as his form finally found itself curling into a large ball. Now he'd answer Nagash.

"Yes."

Such wait for such a small word, but that was just like him. Who needed to load the conversation with words of nonsense or praise where they were not due? Regardless his voice would turn again, this time rather loudly as he called outside.

"Grroommphooll."

Another strange sentence in this weird language, regardless of what it seemed to be to people the pup outside would let a few yaps out and barrell in. As it came closer to DarkWolf it put its head down and cautiously approached, finally it would move to lie beside him. From his new, and akward, laying position he'd try to observe the going ons of the room. However little there was.
Neutrality is my stance,
Shadows are my tool,
Chaos is my plan.

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.
User avatar
DarkWolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby Kankakee » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:53 am

A man is asking her a question.

There is a man standing before her with inquiries.

She silences the voices in her head and rests her eyes on this stranger. His aura glows a wonderful deep hue of gold. Her voice crackles, but quickly deepens and becomes more robust.

Greetings, Kindred of Leto. You may call me Sola. I am to meet a special friend here, who has been delayed. I will wait here until the time my friend arives. I have requested a room as I haven't slept in almost a week.


She moves steely eyes to the front entrance.

Unfortunately my travels have not gone unnoticed. I fear I am being followed. I have momentarily evaded attention, I pray I can get a full night's rest here before my past catches up to me. Until then, my abilities are quite hampered. Stay vigilant tonight my new friend.

The barkeep hands her a room key and bids her good night.

She awaits a response from the stranger, before she exits the great room and succombs to much needed rest.



________________
O R B C O M B I N E
User avatar
Kankakee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Droevig » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:41 am

Droevig Smiled at Nagash as he conversed with the other patrons,

how she missed this place, and the dark humor that stemmed from all their misery.

Droevig became excited at all the fish throwing, so she pulled out her bass and smacked the nearest person on the head with it as she giggled uncontrolably.

Now who's got a right big swordfish to play with me?
Pillowed Footsteps Dig My Grave
Covenent: The new place where Homicidal Rage is Mandatory
Come join the Frenzy
User avatar
Droevig
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Location: Peeing in the Woods

Postby Kankakee » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:15 am

The stranger seemed preoccupied and did not respond back.

To each him own.

Time for rest. Tomorrow, fate catches up with me.

She exits to her quarters and prays for much needed slumber.



________________
O R B C O M B I N E
User avatar
Kankakee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:25 am

Sola had left before Nagash could answer. His answer, ofcourse, was a bit delayed by the fact that Droevig smacked him upside the head with her bass. Unfortunatly he was about to speak then and the bass ended up in his opened mouth.

" Murwphhhhh! Mrrrmurrww.... "

He took the bass out of his mouth just in time to see Sola leave for her quarters.

" Well met, Sola! We shall talk tomorrow then! Mayhaps your friend will have arrived by then as well! "

He called to her. He then turned to Droevig with a malicious grin and started to explain her what he'd like to do her at that time, with a swordfish, for the trick with the bass she had just pulled...
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby DarkWolf » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:37 am

The loud noises had stirred the otherwise presummed sleeping DarkWolf, this was not something he appreciated as he let a loud growl curl from his throat towards the direction of the fish slaps. The pup would join in the fun and growl towards them as well, of course he didn't know why he was doing so. He was only imitating the creature who took care of him. Regardless DarkWolf would lay his head down again, the pup however took some time to quiet down and eventually the creature would release a deep loud:

"Grrrooowwwlllmmph"

Of which the pup would promptly silence and lie down scared beside DarkWolf. His eyes would keep open now, watching the members of OAFS. More specifically the fact they were slapping each other with fish. Or atleast they were talking about them or something other he had His response to their conversation was simple.

"Sword...fish?" with a little bit of effort he would contort to listen to this conversation more so. After Nagash started revealing what he would do with a swordfish to the woman, he'd raise a brow. Quite a curious look for this creature, one that was probably missed as the brow furrowed rather quickly. He'd lie with a silent interest now, if they were going to keep him awake the least they could do is entertain him.
Neutrality is my stance,
Shadows are my tool,
Chaos is my plan.

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.
User avatar
DarkWolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby Arturo Arch Psionic » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:52 pm

He could no longer hear her song and he was worried.

Last night, her voice was weary, but he could still discern the underlying tower of will that she still commanded. She had mentioned that she had reached a safe haven. A place where she could finally succomb to the burning pin and needles agony of sleep deprivation. Her journey is almost complete. She had performed her task brilliantly.

Arturo knows that there could only be two explanations as to why her song has remained silent. Either she is still sleeping....or something much, much worse. He goes to her now. He is most interested in hearing her debriefing. Her mission against the mostly unknown Lizard folk, had been a smashing success.

Armed with her onside intel, he launched his forces against a nomadic clan of Lizardmen who were flying the colors of despised Barnabas. Although he had superior numbers on the brutes, they showed uncanny toughness and durability. These creatures fiercely defended their lands. More so than any other race Arturo had encountered before. It had taken a coordinated assault with Arturo's most noble ally, the Elven Warlord Dragonskye. The Lizardmen's foreign troops were finally crippled and scattered. He would not forget the ferocity of the race anytime soon.

Now, time is Arturo's enemy. Sola's paranoia is well placed. She indeed is being followed. A treachery of this magnitude does not go unnoticed. She is powerful. But those who track her are quite powerful also. They could overwhelm her in numbers. And there is one particular assassin Arturo hope is not traveling with the seek and destroyers.

He must reach her in time. He kicks his horse's flanks a bit harder to pick up the pace.

Ithilius lend me the power!


________________
O R B C O M B I N E
User avatar
Arturo Arch Psionic
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:39 am

Postby Natiska » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:18 am


After saying her greetings and making sure everyone got their drink she pressed for her room and bath.

She looked forward to talking with these new faces, but first thing was first. She nodded a smile with tired eyes to all and listened as the barmaid told her where she would find her room with a new set of clothing.

Once received she made her way into a room that was filled with the smell of rose essential oil that one would use for a soothing bath. Slipping off her robes she placed one foot at a time into the water before letting her body slide downward to feel the hot water run up her back. It was not long before her dreams took over and she was fast asleep.

I know I'm crazy....but I'm not insane.....there's a difference, right?!

OAFS's Trouble Maker
User avatar
Natiska
Stablehand
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: In your cellar.

Postby The Inn-Spectre » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:11 pm

"What ails you?", the inquisitive mouse appeared to ask, as it startled backwards after trying to take a bite from what appeared to him a nice, fleshy toe. His glare reached the eye of the grim-looking Inn-Spectre, who greatly disliked rodents entering his feet uninvited. The ghost, for this he was, got hold of his spirit-ukulele and started a sweet little song.

"What is the greatest trouble of my kind?
what makes us spectres sooo dingy?
Well... when I touch my thingie,
my fingers come out of my behind!"


An agonising head-ache came over the poor spectre as he remembered his ghostly bane. Pained as he was by sweet memories of particular actions with particular parts of solid flesh, he stumbled upon the Tavern of the Almighty Fishingrod and nearly hit his head against its outer wall. Or, he would have, were it not for him being a spectre. Instead, his head wen't straight through and he caught an involuntary glimpse at the OAFS, cheering, drinking, having fun and, he grudgingly had to admit, they were all, in terms of rods, well equipped indeed. Gnarling, he decided to haunt these rod-praising loonies, just to get his mind of...other things.

"Aaahh..yes. Pleasure may become me at last...now what shape will suit this task best?"

He put his spirit-ukulele under his armpit and twisted it round three times and lo! he changed, magically, into a flying swordfish. Humming quite an annoying tune, he flew into the tavern through its chimney, flying a few rounds above everyone's head. Then, suddenly changing his direction, he planned to fly straight towards Nagash. Being quite dizzy, he swaggered and hit the hairy creature in the corner in stead.

*CRASH*
The Inn-Spectre
Stablehand
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:40 pm

Postby Droevig » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:54 pm

Droevig jumped up and down full of glee at swatting Nagash right in the mouth

she clapped her hands and pulled a minnow out of her bra....

Its not the size of the fish you know.... its the colour of the turnip...

She leaned into Nagash's ear and whispered....

Is that a real cucumber in your pants, or are you just happy to see my fishy

With that there was a magnificent entrace by a flying swordfish, one with a horn so huge, droevig couldnt believe her eyes. She started at it in wonder... her eyes filling with tears... never had she seen one this big, she turned to touch it and *CRASH*

It banged into dark wolf... droevig backed off...

Uh oh.......you are in sooooo much trouble fish
Pillowed Footsteps Dig My Grave
Covenent: The new place where Homicidal Rage is Mandatory
Come join the Frenzy
User avatar
Droevig
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Location: Peeing in the Woods

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:11 am

It was in fact a real cucumber in Nagash's pants that caused the bulge. Well, that and because he was quite happy to see Droevig's bra-minnow ofcourse.
So he answered:

" A bit of both actually. "

Then he readjusted the cucumber. As he was doing this, a huge swordfish came through the chimney and began flying around a bit, humming a song that he did not know, nor wanted to know. Just as he was planning to impale the swordfish on his rod, it came flying right in his direction.

This startled Nagash so much that he started to flail his arms around. Unfortunatly for DarkWolf, he was still fondling his cucumber at said time. The combination of fondling and flailing turned out to be a bit unstable and the cucumber was sent flying in the direction of DarkWolf. At the exact same time, the swordfish changed direction as well and crashed into DarkWolf together with Nagash's pants-saving cucumber. Nagash mused:

" Well whaddaya know. A swordfish with sympathy for the cucumber... "
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby DarkWolf » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:43 am

He had finally began getting used to this odd environment he had come to. That was untill he had noticed a flying fish like creature of some kind that was rapidly approaching. Bam. Now this was down right insulting to the Wolf, which was actually a hard task to do. Well maybe not but regardless of it he'd have let out a roar that would pain the most deaf of ears. This had angered him. His reaction was swift and easy, he grabbed at the fish and began slamming it down.

"Grrmmmphoowwlllmppph!"

Would be his battle cry, well rather battle growl. That was untill Nagash and his cucumber slammed into him as well. This all seemed like an instant, though to DarkWolf it was an infuriating eternity. Just seconds at most had passed when the Fish had hit him, and now Nagash's cucumber holding self had done it as well. He was actually shocked by this. He let the fish go in response to the shock. He didn't think he was capable of physical contact with Nagash, in his mind there was some barrier that had protected Nagash from contact with him. Suddenly this reality exploded, and he realized he could. His first reaction was to shove Nagash, he'd raise a claw as if to slash at Nagash but quickly this was retreated as he realized that he still couldn't harm him.

"Fish..."

His eyes would refocus now, the rather large shock wearing off as he debated for moments. With an easy movement he pointed at the fish and said one simple word. One simple word that everyone hear had heard a thousand times. Yet this one simple word was the name. The name of his pet.

"Chaos!"

He'd say, the pup quickly obeying the monster and darting after the fish. It may not succeed in catching or harming the fish but it would constantly jump and bark at it. Its efforts were genuine, it wanted to catch the fish. What it'd do after that, it was still unsure, but it knew it was instructed to catch it. So he'd attempt to. Perhaps this was DarkWolf's form of humor, instead of trying to further harm the fish he'd make his pet chase after it and hopefully make it scramble across the room.
Neutrality is my stance,
Shadows are my tool,
Chaos is my plan.

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.
User avatar
DarkWolf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby Natiska » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:13 pm


Immediately opening her eyes to the sounds of crashing she blinked and looked around. Almost having forgotten where she was she made a pool of water in her hands to bring up to her face. Not knowing how long she had actually been in the bath she decided she better get out before the water got any colder.

Quickly dressing she brushed through her hair so that it would hang over her shoulders with the wet ringlets. She had forgotten to ask for shoes so the slippers that were left by the towels would have to do. She never really liked to wear her boots unless outside or riding anyway. Slipping one foot in and then the other she made her way back to the gathering area of the tavern.

Not knowing quite how to react to the scene in front of her she just shook her head and mumbled, "What the hell....." Continuing to the bar she ordered another sangria and entertained herself by watching the pup, the same that she had carried onto a boat that brought her here, chase after.....a flying fish?

Blinking a couple times she stopped when she was positive that she in fact was seeing a trout midair.

"In all my life I would have never thought."

Thanking the server, she drank fast. If one was to see flying fish she thought, one should be in the right state of mind.
I know I'm crazy....but I'm not insane.....there's a difference, right?!

OAFS's Trouble Maker
User avatar
Natiska
Stablehand
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: In your cellar.

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron