Calling All Evernight Bashees! Please Read?!!

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Calling All Evernight Bashees! Please Read?!!

Postby Sylandra » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi all, I know there are those of you who do not go to Comments, and I would hate to miss you somehow, so I am posting this here. There is an Evernight Bash in the works, in Reno, during the last weekend in May 2009. The weekend before is Memorial Day in the states. Here is a link to Info and posts on the subject so far:

Evernight Bash 2009

I sure hope to see as many of you there as possible, and if you have any questions or need help figuring out a good inexpensive way to get there, please feel free to PM me. I am a fairly helpful woman. I would appreciate anyone who knows they are going to go to post, so we can plan accordingly (food in the Executive Suite/Party room, Booze in the Exec Suite, etc... so just as a courtesy to me, post and tell us you want to show! Unlike Bashes past, there will be no money exchange except between you and hotel. There are no meeting rooms this go round, and reservations are made by you for your stay (see thread link above). However, I am renting a huge suite and Maven is renting another smaller one, hopefully adjoining, so we should have party space enough for all (just not sleeping space).

This is how you meet the rest of us, so make a show of showing up everyone!!! I personally cannot wait to see old friends and meet new ones!!!
So what's it gonna be?
Are you real to me?
Or are you non-dairy creamer?
Sylandra
Pickpocket

Return to Chaos