Duo / Solo reset

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Re: Duo / Solo reset

Postby t-Exodus-t » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 am

yea solo is garbage with drobens anyway, i was max d and was overran , anyone who can play and has a droben , first strike they win, you use to be able to defend here, no skill involved just striking first, wasnt that way when it was just human elf and gob, like i say i was all d, didnt take but 1 cs to break my oplents , they need to take drobens out of solo, like i said its no skill, you use to have to burn and maybe even sorcer stacked d doms, now all you have to do is summon and strike....
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Re: Duo / Solo reset

Postby Faille » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 am

Keeping in the tradition of a true daughter of chaos, a thief has entered duo to cause mischief in a dead game. :chainsaw: It seems to have worked, seven realms against one, but they still can't kill the beast.
Mass garbage spoken over the redistribution of wealth. If the King and his court are vulnerable,so be it! From the days of Monarchy until now, nothing's changed but the ethics of the people who ride the wave, And I must say the quality of opponents has seriously declined. Perhaps it is a good thing that this game is ending. Good people have fallen by the wayside, and their replacements are in need of a good ass kicking. To those good people still remaining - Hail and farewell.
Shadowwolf of the Mists
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Grand Mistress of the Heart of Darkness

MoS' Voice of Reason
TK CD
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
Faille
Stablehand

Previous

Return to Chaos