Duo / Solo reset

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Duo / Solo reset

Postby Gili » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:05 am

Apologies in the delay for these.

Final Scrolls can be seen on the HoF ( http://www.evernight.com/ranks/hof.shtml )

Grats to Exile (solo) & Slippy(duo) for their victory!
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
Gili
Developer

Re: Duo / Solo reset

Postby Bandit_115 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:39 pm

farwell fair game. ill have fond memories of this place.
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
Bandit_115
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Thank You! Thank You! Duo king 1st ad 2nd ages. Let's try for a third age.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Kenchan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:02 pm

And here I thought after reset I'll get a nice decent solo game.....but yet i'm reminded of why I quit solo in the first place.

ah wells I learn again not to waste time on solo. hopefully i remember this time.

GL to whoever downhit me while hiding in war.
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
Kenchan
Pickpocket

Postby Gokou7 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:00 am

Someone once told me (1 day ago when they hit me), that there is a 3 day war declare reasoning. If one is well down and the other is well up. Then the war is over. If the nets are close, then let it have another day =P. And in solo. There is no such thing as a downhit greater then a 10% land ratio, which is not much. 16k can only be hit by a 17.6k kingdom.

I don't really play solo seriously but I learn all that yesterday. With that being said.. Kenchan, you should stay. I got hit and am working my way back up now. Never give up, take revenge!
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Kenchan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Ah but that is the problem. I hold true to my ways of playing. I could have hit either barnie kingdoms that was higher than me. But i saw one was at war and the other just got out of war so i waited another day and scribe the barnie's opponent to see if war is over for him.

Lol Even though i did post when i was angry due to only sleeping 2hours......I still think the way i play won't allow me to enjoy solo cause I can't bring myself to do what others do. So once i'm allow to, i'll be deleting

GL to your comeback though....=]
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
Kenchan
Pickpocket

Postby Gili » Tue May 19, 2009 2:46 am

Both reset again. ranks will be uploaded tonight.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
Gili
Developer

Postby t-Exodus-t » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm

same thing, dif color, we have what 8 players in duo, comeon man create a dif faith , i havent played a turn in 2 weeks...whats the point to swept by a solid yellow top with 3 times the nw of the 2 players who are not Leto ??? wake up. top guys delete , restart a dif faith and make it a game , i came back last age, this age looks excatly the same, just a dif color... lota fun lol
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Postby Torkano » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:47 am

I'm trying to make it a game by give my 91k built gobbie to a kingdom if he can get to 30k built.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Torkano wrote:I'm trying to make it a game by give my 91k built gobbie to a kingdom if he can get to 30k built.

no1 other than a leto can get to 30k built at this point, yea i could get up to 40k acres with 1 strike, but it would be attacked before 1 turn was built on it...
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:08 pm

see what i mean, this was 2 hrs after i played my first turn here in 2 weeks ....

Leto (5****) Elemental Grand Duke 858,886
Angie (1****) Droben Margrave 239,297

The full armies of Leto(5****) invaded your lands!
2009-07-10 21:40:52 Delete
You cannot help but laugh. Leto Fools forces were easily turned aside. You lost 0 Ingin, 0 Nubash, 0 Bunar, 0 Arches, 8 Opulents, and 0 Shakes. 52 of your peasants were killed in the attack.

~shakes head ~

that serves you right for such a cowardly strike...

you wanna make it a game tork, delete and restart red or blue, between the 2 of us we can wipe the scrolls of the coat riders...
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Huh...my first game back after 5 years away, I finish 5th (at least that's where I was the last time I logged in...)

I do very much prefer guilds, but I won't have time to do a team justice till October...so it's another round of solo for me in the meantime...
Oz of QED

Rx=+Cowbell

Laying pipe to heathens since 1998
Ozymandius
Barnabas Plumber

Postby Mickal Redwater » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Is it still illegal to blantly team up with someone and declare war on a kingdom at war?
If so, who do i contact? i will contact Gili i figure, but chances are no one will be around to help.

Anyone interested in knowing who can easily see on the war dec page, and of course PM me.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket

Postby Ertai2 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Mickal, I attacked you in direct response to your (seen) scumming of me, for which you didn't bother to apologize or otherwise explain. I'd assumed you were also the one burning me before that when I had fewer thieves.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't.
OAFS
Ertai2
Stablehand

Postby Mickal Redwater » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm

First off i do correct myself about them working together. i was confused by one of the scribes by the kingdom i was at war at. He did nothing wrong but get a few lucky acres in.

However Ertai you have clearly broken the rules that are stated at the very top of the screen and on the forum many places, so you have been reported. I hope they do something about it, if not i will do something myself when i can.

First off... This is SOLO, i do not need to appologize for a failed scum, and if that bothers you feel FREE to hit me, i would never complain, but check to see if i'm at war and don't break the rules to do so. Second i did not burn you... why would i if i failed the scum. THIRD did you even LOOK at the guild war page? why would i hit you barely 12 hours after hitting someone else?
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket

Postby Ertai2 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Your decision to scum me; your decision to leave an act of aggression unexplained; your decision to go to war with another kingdom. I merely acted on the basis of the first two of these three factors, not considering the third as sufficient reason to excuse you of blame.

edit/ I also don't see why you don't seem to consider scumming an act of war when performed against a kingdom actively engaged in another war, as I was at the time of your (seen) scumming. What exactly were you doing, and how was I to know? Would you have looted me had you gotten in unseen? Is it politic to loot others during times of war? Would you have attacked me yourself if I looked like an appealing target? Had you simply explained your action, I would not have retaliated in the fashion that I choose.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't.
OAFS
Ertai2
Stablehand

Postby Mickal Redwater » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 pm

We aren't talking about ETHICS here.
Is it ethical to scout someone is whatever you want to make of it.. I scouted a lot of people. you can ask them :P NONE Of them hit me for hit, especially when i was in a war.

Is it ethical to loot someone at war, no... but its not illegal unless you are doing it to help someone else. Would i have done it if i got in unseen. Doubtful unless you had liek 50mil hiding there. Did i burn you. Hell no.. you didnt have that many theives so doubt someone else couldnt do it.

We're debating RULES here... the rules say:

Please refer to the War Declarations Screen (accessed from Alliances) before declaring war. Working with others and attacking realms that are actively at war is against the rules and may result in warnings or bans. Please play Duo if you wish to war without restrictions.

Either you did not do A) and i know now you didnt work with others, but you definitely ATTACKED me. even declared WAR (which is nice because now there is evidence in print to show the admin),

Scouting is not a proveable attack. Neither is unseen burnt. You can call your ethics how you want. Hold a grudge and downhit me whenever you want. I'd be pissed, and i'd call you names, but you would be within the rules of the game.

YOu however chose to blantantly disregard MANY showings of this rule, that you OBVIOUSLY understood to begin with.
FEL forever
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket

Postby Ertai2 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 pm

It seems that our real point of disagreement lies in that I understand the "rules" you cite as intended to promote good ethics, whereas you see them as simply rules to be followed. Until an admin explains things to me otherwise, I will persist in being the ethical player, and you may persist in being the law-abiding one.
OAFS
Ertai2
Stablehand

Postby Mickal Redwater » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Ummm

How is hitting someone at WAR ethical in the LEAST?

And violating ethics doesnt get you banned.

Violating rules does, and i hope you do get banned though its not for me to decide its for any admin who show up.

And now i know i can hit you at war i guess? you've waved that 'rule' for you?
FEL forever
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket

Postby hellforges » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Nothing beats a fake war between two kingdoms. Have u seen a war in solo that's a stale and both, are still on top after the war. Now they are teaming up to attack a kingdom who is already at war. tsk tsk. Beat that.

Gili, I have pmed u.
hellforges
Stablehand

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 pm

yea that always sux....

but its early and solo is wide open, actualy all games are pretty ballanced this age , well could use some more Letos in Unity,
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Postby hellforges » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:35 pm

lol this guys will get himself ban, and of course, the player of the other kingdom too.

Is this a proof or what!!

From XXXXX Leo of XXX (X0XXX)
2009-09-04 09:06:52 Reply Delete
actually he is a friend....and I asked him to do me a favor.....so. sorry to burst your bubble.

From XXXXX Leo of XXXXX (X0XXX)
2009-09-04 09:05:16 Reply Delete
what?
Last edited by hellforges on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hellforges
Stablehand

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Leo ????????????

Say it aint so man.....

probably not the Leo i know here, Leoerie is my old agm, surely thats not him.....
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Postby hellforges » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Maybe not, he's a co-LKA too and im sure he knows how to play solo.

Darn, im against 3 kingdoms lol. good thing i have a tank :ustroops:
hellforges
Stablehand

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:22 pm

yea i am in solo and duo, i like everyone else near me is a Droben man in a Droben Land lol, i forsee alot of Action this age in Solo
Warlord
Death in Effect
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand

Next

Return to Chaos