Duo/easy kill routine

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Duo/easy kill routine

Postby talenblackhawk » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Well with 500 actions at their disposal a day per player I wonder if its gonna be a kill fest or If 1 faith will break ahead and farm everyone out? :?:
talenblackhawk
Stablehand

Re: Duo/easy kill routine

Postby Calis » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Who knows. I'm at war *already*.
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
killing me softly on butterfly wings with a velvet touch and a suicide dream
Calis
Leto's Best

Postby Kaz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:32 am

At the moment, with the current landbased declaration code, breaking away is a disadvantage because you lose the ability to declare war.

But you are right, 250 turns per realm is huge, but unless I made it so that you had to play twice a day, its required to give you 10 turns an hour lol.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
Kaz
Retired Admin

Postby Torkano » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:51 am

I like the 250 turns. Like Kaz said, there is a penalty for declaring on someone lower than 10% I believe less land than you or something like that. The 250 turns allows me to not have to save cash up for war only to have it stolen before I can go to war. I can just ID for whatever I want and war away. This age should definately be interesting.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby talenblackhawk » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:27 pm

I,m enjoying already.

will be interesting to see how it all works out in the end or at least to try and put some pressure in the game at least!! :mrgreen:
talenblackhawk
Stablehand

Postby -Garibaldi- » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 pm

War with Sartek, I don't like the Solo rules being brought into Duo, but i suppose the 250 turns makes up for it.
º°”`˜”°º••¤ GäяîвaĻĐí ¤••º°”˜`”°º
-Garibaldi-
Stablehand

Postby Bandit_115 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:16 pm

so far, only one person caught me scouting around.. lol found 4 or 5 choice targets
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
Bandit_115
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:42 pm

I just creamed two different people. One was Roland. I don't remember who the other was. So I will most likely be hit by two people. I couldn't hit Roland's other kingdom since it had too little land by about 1k acres. So I decided to hit two people.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Bandit_115 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:46 pm

i used my scummer type realm to scout/burn for my warrior. had to d/s 3k land to hit a realm that was less than 1k land under what i have. made for a good first strike.

used summons 3 f/a and he broke. lol sadly i cant fix him either
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

Bandit_115
Pickpocket

Postby Calis » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:45 pm

I hit the person who decided to hire more scum and scout me seen after having already been hung on my realm immediately before. Did I mention they neglected to leave an aviary?

Unfortunately, I forgot to declare BEFORE hitting my target. Oh well. That, tragically, means I had to sorckill one of your realms. Toodles!
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
Calis
Leto's Best

Postby talenblackhawk » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:01 pm

I can,t believe I made it through the day. I picked a bad time yesterday to find out my Bacon button would,nt give me more bacon and left my kingdom a lil under forted. I had to take most of my land back from the kingdom I attacked!! nice bit of fighting all around though :cheers:

I do like this game though :chainsaw:
talenblackhawk
Stablehand

Postby Cindy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:33 pm

I got me a war.... sheesh
I can't believe the whining already.
I was hit and he was whining.... imagine.

the stats..
23rd Oct 2008 - 15:55EDT : #12 - Hammer**** (30***) - 335,027
23rd Oct 2008 - 15:55EDT : #19 - Selena***** (50***) - 239,079

I am Selena, yeah I was caught playing, had not yet done anything but scum and build, before I finished my turns.... WAM! ahh... well,. I did have a few fun days.

I got back at him with my vamps sorc before he burnt my temps, but what can you do when you have very few turns. Too bad he didn't hit up like he claimed....500 turns do number on a kingdom caught without defense. You got no hope, especially if they hit 100K down. His kingdom was 40% larger.
look at this:
From Grand Duke Hammer of **** (3****)
2008-10-24 12:13:18 Reply Delete
o Trust me... i check you were higher then me before i hit you... trust me... i scouted you well knowing you you were i higher then me.. my 3 option 50*** 50*** 50***, 50*** is already in war.. 50*** had 2k t4.. you had nothing but scum. so i hit you. so don't bring that stat up now cause i know how it was.

thank you

From Grand Duke Hammer of J**** (30***)
2008-10-23 11:45:19 Reply Delete
Hey... all i know is don't go complaining that i down hit you because you know damn well i uphit. good day.

yeah right..... I copied straight from the scrolls history...... not a chance he hit up, but I never complained, I just wanted you all to know it wasn't skill that gets him at the top of the scrolls, it is my bad luck for playing most of my turns immediately before he hit me. before I built my forts for defense. Just luckily I still had a few turns in my vamp to retaliate some. But... my temples are gone now.

I never got attached to those kingdoms.... good thing, or I might be upset about this and vowed to retaliate for the age.
Cindy
Pickpocket

Postby Gokou7 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Usually I don't care about this temper ball stuff to write but Cindy, since you made yourself known.

I am going to straight up say that you are an IDIOT.

Yes I uphit you, there was 3 I could hit that was above me and they were all leto's. 1 had heavy DEF 1 was in war, and that leaves you. You were on full scum AND still was higher then me in scroll.

I'm not going to sit here and lie about this pity thing, the only reason I am posting is to point out what an Idiot you are and that YOU are stupid for thinking that I downhit you.

Not to mention right when I hit you, you used your other kingdom to hit me. But please, keep speaking out of ya arsh.
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Cindy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:24 am

Gok,
are you aware it is pretty easy to see the past NW's of all the kingdoms?
let me show you our NW's prior to, during, and immediately following your strike :

22nd Oct 2008 - 23:57EDT - Gok (30***) - 288217 -- Cindy (50***) - 207765 <----- even here you were higher...
23rd Oct 2008 - 15:55EDT - Gok (30***) - 335027 -- Cindy (50***) - 239079 <------- you are 100K larger than me. 40%
23rd Oct 2008 - 21:16EDT - Gok (30***) - 260777 -- Cindy (50***) - 239079 <------- you dropped troops to make it look good
24th Oct 2008 - 00:41EDT - Gok(30***) - 471855 -- Cindy (50***) - 84546 <------- yeah.... you doubled

...most likely, just after you scouted me, and dropped your scum, but before you forted your offensive troops you saved the scrolls.... You know when you had zero troops? How else do you explain the fact you had a lower NW than you did for the previous 48 hours?

I am an IDIOT? ok, but at least my kingdom didn't suddenly lose 100K NW, just before I attacked another player and tried to pretend it was truly an uphit and well..... an uphit is claiming to have some sort of skill in this game. But now we know, you don't. You are just trying to make people THINK, you do.

oh yeah.... I used my "other" kingdom to retaliate. ummm... if that wasn't acceptable I expect we would not be allowed 2 kingdoms. The kingdom you hit had no turns, was I supposed to just sit and watch you take all my land? Don't you think we are entitled to support ourselves? You hit that one with your other one, at least somebody burnt all my temples. Had I had turns, no way you would have done so well. But like I said, I had just played my turns and you hit way way down. bottom feeder.....
Cindy
Pickpocket

Postby Gokou7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:36 am

You can say what you want to say, stats, times, blah blah blah. is it possible that something else might have happen to me that made me go up and down on net?

Like I said before, I am NOT going to sit here and lie for this. All I know is, I looked at scroll, found people above me to hit an scouted them then hit. Period. If you don't want to believe me then fine, do as you please.

Send the leto nation on me. Maybe Calis can help you, though.... he knows me and he knows im not a die hard fan about this to LIE about something to make myself look better.

Have fun.
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Cindy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:51 am

is it possible that something else might have happen to me that made me go up and down on net?

I don't know what happened to your kingdom.... why don't you enlighten us ?

All I know is, I looked at scroll, found people above me to hit an scouted them then hit. Period.

This is all you know? You got no prior knowledge of your kingdom? It is YOUR kingdom....
I think you're caught red-handed trying to fake your NW and claim a false uphit... and now you want to claim ignorance....

The stats are there, go look at them. I did not make them up. Explain them. or admit you down hit by 100K.

You know, I don't even care that you down hit me by 100K... I don't care, but the fact you told me you hit up...... that's when I HAD to take issue with this.
Cindy
Pickpocket

Postby Gokou7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:55 am

You sure push a lot of junk out of your mouth don't you?

All I have to say is:
I am not admitting to any downhit because I know myself I did not do it to the best of my knowlegde and you can keep blabbing on about it all you want.

Want to gangbang me? Do it. LoL I never had a prob with you Cindy. But now I know y a lot of people do. sigh*

Have a nice day.

P.S. stop making me come back, I hate posting.
Gokou7
Stablehand

Postby Porckie » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:34 am

Don't stop posting mister Gokou7, your icon always makes me thumb my computerscreen!
Porckie
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 am

I'd like to know why its possible for someone to hit someone else at war. I was hit on both my kingdoms that were barely a day into a war. 29 hours later I'm hit. If you can't delcare war on a kingdom that has 10% land than you, then how is it posssible you can declare war on a kingdom that is still in a war that is barely over 1 day into the war. I hit two different people and faced 4 kingdoms coming at me. A 3rd did and was waiting on Roland's other kingdom and now I get hit by two of someone else's that wasn't involved. WTF? 6 kingdoms now? I chose 4, I didn't choose 6. I try something challenging and I get dicked for it. Real fucking nice. Not too mention the people I hit was a big uphit in land and NW and NOT at war. Grow some fucking balls and try a challenge sometime.

This means I can just hit vulnerable kingdoms that are war battered and well into an engaging war now because they have more land? Not saying I was war battered but I wasted all my turns rebuilding burns. It was barely 1 day into it. I have had a retal yet. Now I'm vulnerable for the other guys to completely wipe the floor with me. If this is how this game will be played I'll leave this one to the sharks too. I'll stick to Unity.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Torkano » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 am

On the Cindy and Gokou war, downhit has nothing to do with NW. It has to do with land. If anyone was able to declare war it was fair. Unless someone was already in a war, then its just plain opportunistic bullshit.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Calis » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:58 am

If he could declare on you, then he was within 10% of your land size, Cindy, regardless of networth. The reason we cannot go by networth is because there are too many variables to determine it: amount and choice of fort (t4 troops or scum?), size of treasury, choice of buildings.

So, if Gokou he was able to declare on you at all, then that by itself means it was a fair "enough" war in my eyes.

Now, Garibaldi hitting Torkano at war, thats another story! I wonder if the scrolls were properly updated.
Calis
Leto's Best

Postby Calis » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Torkano,

I fight fire with fire. The former king has been relieved of his ill-gotten land.
Calis
Leto's Best

Postby Bandit_115 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm

i dec on herby's vamp. and he decided to do a fresh dec on me with his other realm. it wont last. lol

Bandit_115
Pickpocket

Postby Cindy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Torkano and Calis,
There was nothing wrong with Gok's hit, it is just he claimed he hit up on the scrolls. I had a problem with him saying he hit a higher NW when he dropped his defense, bought and trained scum, then dropped the scum and copied to scrolls to falsify his NW for bragging rights.

I just chalked it up to gettin caught with no defense, until he scribed me with this message.

From Grand Duke Hammer of J**** (30***)
Hey... all i know is don't go complaining that i down hit you because you know damn well i uphit. good day.\

Now.... where did this come from????? I was at a complete loss. I did no complaining, heck I didn't even scribe him. He declared on me and.. well, here is our communication. I never complained.... just tried my best to make a bad situation not so bad is all...

From Grand Duke Hammer of Gok (300**)
Hey... all i know is don't go complaining that i downhit you because you know damn well i uphit. good day.

From Count-Palatine Selena of Cindy (500**)
2008-10-23 11:42:50 Reply Delete
I was playing..... didn't finish. bad luck I guess.

From Grand Duke Hammer of Gok (300**)
2008-10-23 11:41:56 Reply Delete
500** and 500** is both you. Lol i guess this DUO game is even worst then guilds game. i hit UP on you. not my fualt you had no troops on 500**

From Count-Palatine Selena of Cindy (500**)
2008-10-23 11:41:42 Reply Delete
some of us are working together.... becareful who you hit. You picked the wrong kingdoms

From Margrave Hammer of Gok (300**)
2008-10-23 11:38:16 Reply Delete
What is this??? I hit 500** and you hit me?

Well..... I couldn't let that slide. He hit down. but no matter, there is no NW requirement in the beginning of the game, we all have the same number of turns to play... I chose not to get defense, he took advantage of it and that was fine..... just don't claim it was an up hit... meaning he hit a higher networth, cause he most definitely did NOT.
Cindy
Pickpocket

Postby Gokou7 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:16 pm

First of all, what is this bragging right u keep mentioning. I didn't brag and furthermore, it was private you and me, so who would I be bragging to? Too that I don't even talk to a lot of people on evernight to brag anything.

Also, are you sure you don't know why i sent you that scribe. Realli, are you sure you don't know. well let me tell you.

That message I sent you:
From Margrave Hammer of Gok (300**)
2008-10-23 11:38:16 Reply Delete
What is this??? I hit 500** and you hit me?

was actually that FIRST message I sent you because I hit one of your kingdom and you go and take your other kingdom and hit me within a minute. So I hit your SMALL kingdom back. That is when I sent you the message about dont' complain because I know your going to use that excuse to justify the reason for the 2 on 1 hit. And clearly, I am right, cause on your first post that is exactly what you wrote. How I downhit you and so you took your small Vampire and hit me.

Im done with this Cindy, please stop coming up BS. I already said before I dont want to argue about this. Pathetic. I am not commenting on this further.

This is the reason all the drama formulates in this game.

Have a good day Cindy.
Gokou7
Stablehand

Next

Return to Chaos