[SOLO] Warthread II - Everybody Loves A Chubby Dude!

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Re: [SOLO] Warthread II - Everybody Loves A Chubby Dude!

Postby Quedesh Verez » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Thank you Thorin now you may apply to Hous eof cards in guilds and wait to be accepted till Dauthi decides not to be a worthless prick :)
The Man of the HOUSE
-House of Cards-
Quedesh Verez
Stablehand

Postby Celticprince » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:47 pm

Celticprince has been caught scouting me twice in the past week... I was contemplating attacking him myself had he not found a war already when I checked this morning... He didn't scribe an apology either time.

This is Solo I wasn't at war when I was scouting and really for the most part aside from being polite and amicable to those you war.

Scribes for scouting are a type of diplomacy I personally leave in Unity not for Solo play.
I'm not at war and hunting a target admittedly anytime you see me in your news.

If I didn't find it and I'm not at war it is an invitation to attack me.You can quote me in the future saying that if you like.

I tried to be nice about this, however I could have been a real prick as I had 75 more turns. How about this you fuckin' putz. Update UB decs when you hit and don't expect others to do so before they do. That's the only way I found out you were at war. Because I updated the UB.

First off I did update the war decs.

Secondly yeah I over reacted I apologize for some of what I said and much to your dismay I won't be leaving solo just because your an ignorant douchebag that likes interfering in wars.

You really expect me to believe that you decided in mid attacking to just suddenly stop and check if I was at war thats bullshit and we both know it.I'd actually think there was some credibility to your story if you'd wiped me out and made that claim.
Ni heolas go haontios - There is no knowledge without unity
Celticprince
Stablehand

Postby Voice Tyr » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Ok Everyone calm down take a step back and realize you both have said sorry so lets move on.

As for moving on thread be full start a new one.
Voice Tyr
Voice

Previous

Return to Chaos