{TURMOIL} Pesh takes the Cheese

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

{TURMOIL} Pesh takes the Cheese

Postby Nymphsong » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:21 pm

I joined Turmoil late this age after hearing news from other players that their wasn't enough heathens, I decided to build up to 12-15k doms before taking any action, well at 2k acres I was looted, at 5k I was burnt, and at 7-8k acres Pesh with 20-25k acre doms downhit, as he did twice last age as well, its ok, I am not against a good downhit...when justified...but this is three in a row...I have decided to war Pesh for the rest of the Age...it is Turmoil afterall...and well Pesh your 500k to 750k doms will now be nibbled away at by 150k net doms...enjoy the war you started...

Nymphsong
P.S. Since you do not understand what PL means I will explain...it means Parking Lot...I think one of your doms is there about right now...others to follow...
Nymphsong
Peasant

Postby Nymphsong » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:24 am

One dead...

One more on the way...

Nymph
Nymphsong
Peasant

Postby Nymphsong » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:05 am

1 more dead
Nymphsong
Peasant

Postby Landosha » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:39 am

Just admit it, you were building those sorce kingdoms for me and I just happen to catch you. You lost your trust last age when you hit my last kingdom (low move). Not so funny now ehh?
Landosha
Stablehand

Postby Nymphsong » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:01 pm

Srry Pesh wrong again, If I was building sorc it would have been 8 elven realms...LOL...and anyone who knows me knows that 1500 temples...is not a sorc dom...LOL...

Pesh I got all age...don't worry...as for last age...dont forget u downhit on me twice...and now this age...

I dont run from fights...
Nymphsong
Peasant

Postby Geico Caveman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:06 am

Pesh decided to downhit me while I was less than half his networth and I was already engaged in a war. A downhit and while I was at war. So I was pretty irked times two. He could've easily saw I was at war if he would have scouted. I let him know how much of a dumbass he was and he sent me a scribe saying, "oh your(yes he spelled you're wrong) at war. ok peace then." I don't think so. You don't get off that easy. So I took out an insurance policy on his life and made myself the beneficiary. This way I could kill Pesh and make Geico pay. Pesh is no longer at the top. So now the only way he can hit, is up. Congratulations, Pesh, on your first uphit experience. Hope hitting down on me was worth it. It was very profitable for me to take 130k acres from you. Not bad for 5-10k acre kingdoms. I did DS most of it and kept the rest. I'm not greedy you know.
Geico Caveman
Stablehand

Return to Chaos