{TURMOIL} Out of Jail

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Postby Lylack » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:50 pm

*slides Bear some honey liquor*

Hey Darlin' - do you owe me a phone call or is it me that owes you?

Long time no talk. Miss ya. Hope you are well. Tell Sar hi for me too.
=Train Hard=
One Body, One Chance
Lylack
Stablehand

Postby Malevolence » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Oh lord, I think I'm suffering dejavu. I could almost swear I've read a thread like this years ago posted by Agnus. How many times have you been in and out of the, uh... poke Aggy?
Did anyone here order an orchestra? Possibly while high? I'm looking at you Cypress Hill.
Malevolence
Stablehand

Postby Agnus » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:27 am

Yeah.
This was my 2nd substantial stint.
The first was ages ago.
They allowed me to go to a long needed doctors appt yesterday.
The relatively nappy nurse engaged me in small talk while the doctor proceeded to ram a device very similar to a "kong" chew toy up into my nether regions. He was telling me something about staples and skin tags as I was recovering from the violation feeling the lubricant he used ooze out of me, he handed me a extremely well illustrated copy of "My hemorrhoid book" and walked out. I remember during the procedure (the kong one) the nurse saying repeatedly "Sir, could you please not hold your breath, and try to relax" then he gouged me with his fingers up into what felt like (but was hopefully not) my chest cavity via my fecal exit. Thus, I get to look forward to another surgery after my first (6 years ago in Memphis with a dull scalpel, a Phillipino doctor in alley off of Beale street). After I recovered from the trauma, I found mention of the stapling procedure in my "book" and it showed a smiling person giving a testimonial about a reduction in flare ups and swelling, etc. And a diagram whereby they place 2 staples deep inside me that cut off the blood flow to the swollen vascular skin tags that hang in and out of my rectum. After the blood flow is diminished it reads: " the skin tags will shrivel and oftentimes fall off". Now I am not a NASA scientist, but this sounds a lot like castrating a bull. By fall off I am sure they mean turn black and rot off.

I will be sure and keep all of you updated.

I just started my grief and loss class with the alternative sentencing program in Colorado. It is most likely the least enlightening way a person could spend their time. Just minutely better than doing straight time.
"Endurance is more important than truth"
Agnus
Peasant

Postby Alex_Surge » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:05 pm

Hey bud I have not been around in a while but its good to see yas around now stay your azz out of trouble!!
Former GM of Valid SWAT Team
~RETIRED AGM of WAR TNE
I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa, not screaming in terror like the rest of the people riding in his car.
Alex_Surge
Pickpocket

Postby Absinthe » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm

well if you want to playfor sol bro, we'll be about next era, PM me or any of the principles for info. if this goddamn era ever ends that is

sorry bout the condition of your asshole
the sky is boiling
and there's something wrong with jane
Absinthe
Peasant

Previous

Return to Chaos