MFR vs Swift

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Steven » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:37 pm

lol, Champs only once? Funny. You have a resume of a 16 year old in high school. My resume? I'm the president. God. Jesus. The list goes on

I haven't had a hit put out on your guild yet, but rumor has it yer paying the barnies to come give WeeC a visit. But that's just a rumor. ;) Last I checked, WeeC has been angie since Valid's conception. Don't agree? Try applying for the DB next age and we'll see who Angelique picks. :)
Steven
Lord of War

Postby ~Maliki~ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:19 pm

Steven wrote:. Don't agree? Try applying for the DB next age and we'll see who Angelique picks. :)

Can you do something i cant? Oh yeah since you were so slow last age scouting and accepting me im admin now of the Angie DB and since Die is leto I booted him, no reason to have access to our DB if your heathen right?
~Maliki~
Peasant

Postby ~Vox~ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Your right i wouldn't make it a day in MFR, but it's by choice not anything else no matter how much you'd like to amuse yourself that it is.

You were the one asking me to join, i never considered it. Now you want to rant i wouldn't make it a day?

When i play i'm one of the most active members and never hesitate to do what needs to be done. I left Swift because i was unable to play enough to be an effective member.

It's gonna be funny watching you cling to the life-ring when you have no one to take up your slack.

and to be honest i don't think anyone cares what you do with ug's. ug's love these types of threads, if you know what a mean.
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Postby Venus » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:33 pm

lol this thread is awesome

steven do u think maybe we -could- take out a contract on them?

please please?
/blinks cutely

although, i dunno, the amusement factor of him posting in itself is awesomeness..i might be bored if they stop:>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Turk Dorian » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:14 pm

Good lord Venus, are we still in fucking high school. You think yo uare at the cool kids table or something, this fucking elitist clique crap is what keeps new players from coming, and new players that give it a try from staying.

Congrats, you finally made it to the cool kid table, too bad its on Temper's Ball.

The mob mentality of this place is down right sickening, all these ego's there is no room for error, well guess what, all of our shit stinks.
Turk Dorian
Peasant

Postby Macloud » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:17 pm

You like to talk a rather big game on these boards Maliki about how bad WeeC is while your in the same faith as us.

Yet, I dont see you stepping up to switch faiths next age to back up some of the shit you have been spewing.

One would think if we were such bad allies and you are so much better then us, you would be waiting for the chance to prove it instead of hiding in the same faith as us.

And...before you start spouting off excuses why you cant. One of which I am sure will be "Your loyalty is to angie..blah blah blah". WeeC has been angie since the begining of Valid, we also are not the ones with the Penus envy going on.

If your going to talk alot of shit, lets see you back it up.
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby Venus » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:22 pm

LOL!!

hit a nerve there did i turk?

do u guys think i could get voted prom queen! im gonna need some votes though! and a new dress and everything!!!!

like i said, this thread is awesome:>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Bogumil » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:53 pm

I'd vote for Venus.
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
Bogumil
Peasant

Postby Kaxion » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:54 pm

Dammit!
I don't even get a table I'm the lonely guys who sits by himself writing poetry and eating his lunch.Hell my own guild mates throw stuff and write me nasty scribes :cry:

As a matter of fact if anyone has seen this movie depicted here

The Leading character could very well have been based on me.

Oh Venus you got my vote every prom queen should have three boobs! :D
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
Kaxion
Pickpocket

Postby Nether » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:59 pm

If MFR goes Barnie or Leto next age my app will be forwarded to WeeC 20 times a day until they accept it.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby ~Maliki~ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:01 pm

You know what, this started when I told our allies" weec / steven" who were hitting and next thing I know I have c/p messages of steven letting the heathens know. That right there showed me what steven is. Its not about Angie its all him. so hes nothing to mfr.

Ive been Angie since the fab four. Weec will come and weec will go, MFR will still be here. We were here at the beginning, I payed for my whole guild to play when it came to that, We went to that "other" site. it sucked. Im glad Decae and SD have got a good guy in Kaz to help. Angie is my faith so fuck you!
~Maliki~
Peasant

Postby Nether » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:09 pm

Steven is all about himself?

um yeah...

we've known that for years where the fuck have you been?

Oh thats right you were off snuggle fucking your teddy bear while the other kids threw carrots and peas at your dribbling ass.

That kinda cuts your "I've been here since the beggining" argument to shit.

Your nothing New old or anything of any value Maliki.
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby ~Maliki~ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:37 pm

never said I was Nether, and why are you here?
~Maliki~
Peasant

Postby Macloud » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:38 pm

Its funny when Turk was spouting that crazy little rant of his, he didn't point a finger at you Maliki. Through 2 threads now you have been judgmental of people you don't know a thing about.

I don't see members of WeeC making comments like this

~Maliki~ wrote: Theres in my oppinion 1 good member of weec and hes MFR next age..

and

~Maliki~ wrote:So there i am a Angie realm starring at weec and some other angny guild both in my oppinion are lack at best.

For a man with alot of oppinions on others, you sure don't seem willing to back them up.

So if you want to be taken seriously...

Put up or shut up.
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby Nether » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:04 pm

~Maliki~ wrote:never said I was Nether, and why are you here?

I'm Here because Evernight is Nether and Nether is Evernight I figured everyone knew that, hell even Mac knows that.
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Kaxion » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:11 pm

I'm Here because Evernight is Nether and Nether is Evernight I figured everyone knew that, hell even Mac knows that.

Quoted cuz its fuckin fact!
Goblyn Famahlee
Bringer of The GIRK!
Kaxion
Pickpocket

Postby Turk Dorian » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 pm

Of course Mac, I didnt point a finger and a lot of people, but you didnt make note of that...

No you didnt hit a nerve Venus, I keep my nerves out of this game, used to have nerves in here, but it made the game not fun getting caught up in all this bullshit, I am here just to play. And from time to time, I remind you of your shortcomings and try to help you realize that just cause one of you wonderful vets come in here with your cheer leaders in tow and puff your chest and stomp your hooves that its fucking pathetic.

I stand behind every one of the GM's I have been under, Kaxion too, when he did dumb shit when I was in OSM, not once did I not support him. My loyalties are not to any one person on these board other than my GM and my guildmates. Usually faith mates too, but Steven has pulled some shit that makes me wonder if he is a faith mate, or just coincidentally has the same color on as I do.

Go on with your rah rah sis boom bah, it dont phase me.
Turk Dorian
Peasant

Postby Kaxion » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 pm

Can't say anything to that Turk is loyal to his guild and faith no matter what he's a damn good player and a very valuable asset too any GM lucky enough to have him in their guild.
Goblyn Famahlee
Bringer of The GIRK!
Kaxion
Pickpocket

Postby I]\/[mortality » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:02 pm

Venus wrote:LOL!!

hit a nerve there did i turk?

do u guys think i could get voted prom queen! im gonna need some votes though! and a new dress and everything!!!!

like i said, this thread is awesome:>

i'd vote you for prom king 8)
Retired
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman

Postby Turk Dorian » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:05 pm

Kaxion wrote:Can't say anything to that Turk is loyal to his guild and faith no matter what he's a damn good player and a very valuable asset too any GM lucky enough to have him in their guild.

And he is a narcissit who has quoted this for truth :)
Turk Dorian
Peasant

Postby Venus » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:06 pm

actually, im not really sure where u got out of my post that im puffing my chest, or anything like that.

the only thing i was trying to convey unequivocally, without coming right out and saying it, is that the gm of mfr isnt someone id want to be faithmates with here in valid , as he has consistently come in here accusing us of many things that he apparently has no proof of. including taking out a "contract??" on them.

Weec is the issue. And there not for Angie when they put hits out on there faith mates.
<edit. there we go, i went and found the quote . >edit

i therefore said i wish we COULD do that, unfortunately, i coudlnt possibly do that as i dont know a contract guild, nor am i the gm or anything but a peon in weec:>

in my opinion, mfr needs to go another faith. because i would dearly love to knock him off his own little "chest thumping, kiss his own ass and lick his own boots because he thinks his shit doesn't stink " mentality.

now, if somewhere in that u get the idea its gonna chase away some newbs. more power to you. cause your definetely
reading between some serious lines if so.

but no, no where in there was i looking for popularity. as a matter of fact, i seriously doubt that my opinion would win me any votes here in this thread:> its simply how i feel about the situation.[/quote]
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby ~Vox~ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:27 pm

including taking out a "contract??" on them.

~raises hand~

Uh, that was mine ;p

Just stirring the pot, he just happen to run with it.
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Postby Kaxion » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 pm

Venus the problem with MFR going to another faith is that I don't think any other faith wants them?????

Kaxion wrote:
Can't say anything to that Turk is loyal to his guild and faith no matter what he's a damn good player and a very valuable asset too any GM lucky enough to have him in their guild.

And he is a narcissit who has quoted this for truth

Quoted for truth lol
Goblyn Famahlee
Bringer of The GIRK!
Kaxion
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:51 pm

Torkano wrote:*Farts*

Quoted for emphasis.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Kaxion » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Torkano wrote:
*Farts*

Quoted for emphasis.

Quoted for the sake of quoting
Goblyn Famahlee
Bringer of The GIRK!
Kaxion