Contract Taken Out (MuM vs DoC)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby owly » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:31 pm

Attack Fluffy Attack

Don't worry old fluffy likes cats
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:40 am

That dog looks like he's just been gangswaffled. :shock:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby owly » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:34 am

It's a combing techniqe we tend to employ in DoC Nagash

BTW Aria Harmony/Hatama and myself going to have war chat at the beach today, the only damage we'll do is to our sun-burn backs
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:10 am

owly wrote:It's a combing techniqe we tend to employ in DoC Nagash


Eww! I gotta consider joining you lot then though ;P


owly wrote:It's a combing techniqe we tend to employ in DoC NagashBTW Aria Harmony/Hatama and myself going to have war chat at the beach today, the only damage we'll do is to our sun-burn backs


Have fun... those are the best warchats! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby owly » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:46 am

besides the sun burn on my face everything was cool, Aria got it bad
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Zathrus » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:48 pm

Heh, you didn't see her on Sunday before she left. she did get a little toasty :P

I see peace was declared, did anyone from MuM talk to DoC leadership? I haven't seen Link/Harmony around to know if they have. If you guys can't get a hold of them, someone find me or email me and I'll pass the word along.
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Postby owly » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:31 pm

Peace already i didn't even get a chance to hit Gerien or Ricy

Bah
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gerien » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:02 pm

LOL Just try it, Owly. Ever seen a cat bounce off a stone wall? :banghead:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby owly » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:19 pm

when i was 23k i had a chance, but now that i'm 5k i don't have a chance in hell
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Alex_Surge » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:10 pm

Gili wrote:
owly wrote:i'm save and none whatsoevery om my realm, besides from being burt...


We wasn't supposed to speak of 'the deal' in public :p



Wow I leave for a little while and you guys turned Gili into the local crack dealer??? WTH are you people doing? :shock:
Former GM of Valid SWAT Team
~RETIRED AGM of WAR TNE
I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa, not screaming in terror like the rest of the people riding in his car.
User avatar
Alex_Surge
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:14 pm
Location: Alabama, Dothan

Postby Torkano » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:46 pm

Alex Surge, you little whore. Welcome back, man.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby owly » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:15 pm

Thanks MuM, even though we lost r asses off it was still fun, we needed a war. Gerien was right when he said i asked for it lol.
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Previous

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users