Contract Taken Out (MuM vs DoC)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Contract Taken Out (MuM vs DoC)

Postby Ricardo » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:33 pm

A letter was sent to the mercenaries, this letter was a request for the mercenaries to wage a war against those Disciples of Chaos.

It had been awhile since MuM had taken out a contract for war - it was a pleasant change for the mercs to do what they did best - the contract was taken and the war was waged.

Owl there we go the contract is taken, for this u now need to downsize all your troops and give us ur acres - after it was your idea us peace loving folks took out this contract for ya.

DISCIPLES OF CHAOS (DoC) 14 502,615

MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 11 432,818

Lets all have a jolly war.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
User avatar
Ricardo
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ooop North in Engerland

Postby Gerien » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:17 pm

They don't need to downsize. I'm gettin' though just fine as is.

Nice ta see you again, Link. 8)

[edit]BTW:
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 11 607,940
DISCIPLES OF CHAOS (DoC) 13 301,151
[/edit]
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Gili » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:45 am

I survived the night, woot!

Good luck DoC with your fight back
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby owly » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:07 am

War is good

good luck mum

Bah right before your guys first strike i spent all my turn building
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gili » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:22 am

There was a couple of you who did that. Was good fortune for us.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby Gerien » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:12 am

owly wrote:Bah right before your guys first strike i spent all my turn building


:? But you're the one who proposed the contract. You of all people should have been prepared for us to hit. :shock:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby owly » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm

any war is a good war
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby bunky » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:57 pm

Sigh. I kept my hard earned land for a good... 30 minutes before it was given back.

But hey, at least I'm still up a couple hundred acres, and have plenty of new war scars to show to the ladies.
mum
User avatar
bunky
Stablehand
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:53 pm

Postby owly » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:43 pm

i'm save and none whatsoevery om my realm, besides from being burt...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby MoP » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 pm

DOOOOOWWWWNHIIITTTTEEEEERS!!!! :twisted:
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby Gili » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:59 pm

owly wrote:i'm save and none whatsoevery om my realm, besides from being burt...


We wasn't supposed to speak of 'the deal' in public :p
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby owly » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:09 pm

nice first strike MuM
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Ricardo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:17 pm

Thanks for downsizing those troops Owl - i think both parties have no fulfilled their parts of the contract :D

Aria c'mon hitting and hiding thats just not cricket :wink:
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
User avatar
Ricardo
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ooop North in Engerland

Postby Hatama » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:43 pm

Aria put her realm in vacation mode because she is going on vacation! :P

She should be at our house by noon tomorrow!! W00T!!! :D

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
~ISA~ (whoa, never thought that would happen)
Am I getting smart with you? ....How would you know?
~Keeper of The War Bong||Owner of Kinky Toys~
User avatar
Hatama
Peasant
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Training Screaming Slaves in The Dungeon!

Postby owly » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:14 pm

Thanks for downsizing those troops Owl


i grew slack, we been inactive for a little while ans i thought it wa ssafe to down size troops to inspire some.

Poo on you MuM
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gili » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:13 am

Don't bring POO into this! We're taking a break, not hanging out on MUM
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby Ladyaria » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:05 pm

So sorry to disappoint Ricardo, but my son and I are officially on vacation for 8 days.

We made it to Houston, Texas this afternoon to visit Harmy and Owl, and I don't plan on being on the computer much.
I have lots of things planned for us to do. :)
GM of DoC

Team AWESOME!!
User avatar
Ladyaria
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beaver, PA

Postby Hatama » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:18 pm

*jumps up and down*

SHE'S HERE!!!!!! :D
~ISA~ (whoa, never thought that would happen)
Am I getting smart with you? ....How would you know?
~Keeper of The War Bong||Owner of Kinky Toys~
User avatar
Hatama
Peasant
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Training Screaming Slaves in The Dungeon!

Postby owly » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:29 pm

Yeah Aria here, better watch out we're watching TV lol
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gerien » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:59 pm

Seeing as 3/4 of DoC leadership is on vacation (and probably stoned out of their minds by now) perhaps we should call this a victory and be done with it? It's pretty obvious that Owly got everything he wished for in having MUm beat his ass.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby owly » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 pm

My Wish was to bring down MuM, at least get Gerien or maybe hit Ric lol

Foiled again

(and probably stoned out of their minds by now)


How right you are
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby owly » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:03 pm

to warn you, as my sig says "beware of the fluff"...


Image
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gerien » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:03 am

any dog that looks like a football...should be.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby owly » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Sick Fluffy Sick :!: :!: :!:
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Zathrus » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:26 pm

Fluffy's sick?
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Next

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron