Fervent vs ROT

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Killer » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:19 pm

There is nothing you can do vs 20 kingdoms sorc/scum killing you. Fervent hasn't gained anything out of any wars with us in two ages now. you have scum killed or sorc killed us on 3 occasion now (End of last age, early this age scum killing grunt and Hdog, and now). You have no fucking class. none!

RoT will most likely not be around next age do to rl things, but you can bet I will be an ug fucking with you everytime i find the time to log on and play some turns.

So fuck you v, Geo and DK. You have ruined the game once again.

Unreal how this game went to so much shit that RoT is now one of the classiest guilds around. That was never our intent.

signing off.

~Killer
RoT

Revengers of Thor
Killer
Pickpocket

Postby Macloud » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:33 pm

:violin:
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:13 pm

You could of saved the sob story, unless you just need the attention.
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Postby Torkano » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:33 pm

I can't believe you fervent. You just drove the single most classiest, honorbound, fair guilds in the game away. What have you to say for yourselves? Such pigs!
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:46 pm

I can't believe you fervent. You just drove the single most classiest, honorbound, fair guilds in the game away.

?????

TNE quit?

couldn't help meself
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Postby Ironman22 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:21 pm

Yea - im done for this age anyways..and next one..lol too much work on my hands..normally i'd watch my kingdom..but i pulled out a 72 hr work week this week..so yea..no time at all for this...especially durin the summer :0
Ironman22
Stablehand

Postby Nymphsong » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:45 pm

(OOC: Killer there was plenty you could have done, but when only two realms from your guild counter, that appears to be more the issue then the Sorc/Scum Kill tactic.)

Fires burnt, the red embers glistening in the soft breeze. The stench of death was all around, it seeped it's way into the nostrils of the surviving and it dripped from the wounds of the fallen.

Hours had passed since the initial attacks upon the Pagans of Leto. It had felt like centuries. The outer kingdoms lay in ruins and the capital areas remained quiet as if there was a sense of surprise and bewilderment in the enemy. Had the Armies of Fervent inflicted such a blow felling enough peasants that the enemies backbone had been broken?

Nymphsong strode thru the fields of the recently captured territories. The men were resting, the night had been long and they had been vigilant. Nymphsong looked to his priests now for guidance, surely the counter would come and it would come in full force, if his people were to survive they would need the divine protection of Barnabas himself. The priests had chanted all night and yet all day as well for Barnabas's protection. Finally a thick white fog began to settle into the fields. Nymphsong smiled knowing that the one true God was watching and had smiled on the efforts of the people of Fervent.

Night once again returned to the land.

Then from the darkness a single rider on a horse could be seen coming at full speed to the encampment. Nymphsong knew what this meant, it was a messenger from the front line, and he had only one reason to be here, to deliver bad news. The messenger dismounted and ran to Nymph. He approached bowed low and in an obvious pant said, "M'lord 35 of our watchmen were found dead along the border, also are ambush parties and skirmishers were engaged and disrupted. M'lord a large army from the capitol is also Marching."

"To where," Nymphsong asked.

"To hear M'lord," The man bowed even lower.

"Rise my friend, do not fear these heathens they may come but Barnabas has covered us in his protection. And with them marching so far from their capitol they will need supplies and other necessities of life, their attack will be fierce but brief."

And that is when Nymphsong saw large flickers of light in the distance, the battle for the front was upon them. Nymphsong mounted his own horse and with great speed and a strong sense of urgency approached the front only to discover broken units and his men in full retreat, the enemy came like a nail upon the wood, and had driven right thru the center of the strongest defensive formations. Indeed the attacks showed the brute strength of the enemy, but such an attack would be costly and futile. Nymphsong ordered to sound retreat, "let the heathen dogs have their lands back, they will lose it anew tommorow."

Nymphsong looked across the sky as his men fled and saw a wall of black snarling dragons, the sight of so many of the creatures was beyond belief, they rained down on his troops slaughtering many where they stood and just when it seemed the battle was lost, a thick fog encircled his men, the dragons circled overhead but eventually being unable to find fresh prey retreated back in the direction of the capitol.

That evening Nymphsong met with the guild leadership, Venus felt that they should wait for a luncheon before making the next push against the strongest bastions in the empire of ROT. Disgruntled from the heavy troop loss Nymphsong was eager to get back on the offensive, but understood that Venus was the leader and she made the decisions, not him, it wasn't all about him or even for him, it was for the guild, and for Barnabas.

The next day the sun shown down, bright and brilliant. The leaders stood ready, their armies reformed. Reinforcements had been brought in during the evening hours to assist in the efforts. More intelligence had been gathered and it was decided that a strike at the very heart of the city would be more destructive then an attack at the edges. The loss of key leaders and populace would have a disheartening effect on the remaining leaders, or so it was hoped. This would help break down communications and financial backing for the Pagans of Rot.

Nymphsong men would not be marching to battle but holding the grounds they now had been forced to retreat to. Instead large caravans of money were dispatched from his lands to his allies in hoped they could summon an army large enough to crack thru the security defenses of the city and allow penetration into the enemies holy shrines. The money sent with success and the operation began to unfold, the armies massacred thousands of thieves, scouts, and sentry guards. Then Barnabas's own scoundrels were let loose into the city elements of religious fanatics also helped with the infiltration and destruction of the enemies holy centers.

The sight of burning temples reached far into the sky, into the heavens, where the true God Barnabas can enjoy and delight in the destruction of the pagan ways.

And with the burnings the priests began to chant, dark storm clouds gathered over the strongest defenses of ROT, the priests only intensified their chants and suddenly whips of lightning slashed thru the center of the city. There screams, thousands of screams, but the lightning would not stop and the screams en mass grew weaker and weaker. The lightning flared thru the streets, thru the houses, it was everywhere and in abundance, women, children, and men, none were spared the damnation of Barnabas, as none should be. After what seemed like hours to the leaders of Barnabas the screams finally...stopped.

Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant

Postby Phytakai » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:14 pm

What's a Nymphsong?
Platonics R Us.

RoT
Phytakai
Stablehand

Postby Venus » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:20 pm

You have no fucking class. none!

LOL

your kidding right?

i went into this war 99 percent sure wed lose our asses, but i wasnt gonna let rot sit there if i could pull them down. not because they were rot but becasue youve had a month of building and hitting down and there was no reason to pack up my ball and go home with out at least TRYING to bring u down first.

that and it was a matter of time before u guys hit down on us because we were the only ones not at war and tehre wasnt a damn thing barnie could do about it if u did:>

if u wanna knock me using sorcery and scum thats fine....laughable but fine lol

i never knew that to be honorable in this game u had to take land.

but i gotta tell u, im not looking for honor

its taken everything i have to drag your big ass 111k and more acre kingdoms down

we had nothing over 30k acres
u guys had AT LEAST three with over 100k acres. well over 48 k scum and an average of 11k to 16k t4 drags to protect u .

it takes us 8 turns or so to even hit from where we were.

u had two kingdoms hit us for like three times each, and thats it.

you should have been able to win, and win decisively and take a shit load of our land while u were doing it<after all, im only hitting u with 10 people or so, the rest of my guild dont even bother playin their turns, much less coming to war chat. so stop with the 20 kingdoms pulling your down, your so overwhelmed bullshit. its not even believable.

i think your pissed we knocked u off your little pedestal and so are pitching a tantrum fit and runnin away like usual

thats pretty sad, but i choose to feel good about what i could do in knocking your enormous kingdoms off, instead of feel bad cause u lost all the acres u were so greedy for.

that greediness was ultimately your downfall

u should have dropped some of that landfat u had. its not my fault u choose to keep it instead:>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Grunt » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:35 pm

2 cents

we did not have a month but 2 build cycles after our MuM war
I would have been much bigger than 7k acres in a month

RoT was already going to take the age off

3 huge doms noone else over 8k
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
Grunt
Upper Royalty

Postby owly » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:23 pm

It's sad to hear RoT taking the age off, but i'm glad to hear your coming back
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
owly
Master Knight

Postby DKII » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:18 pm

Sorry Killer, next time we'll straight up war you guys 5k drags to 18k drags and just let you win.
DKII
Pickpocket

Postby Phytakai » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:59 pm

Since I'm not going to be around after this age either I want to put my 2 cents in as well.

Killer got killed, he's pissed as anyone would be. I noticed many a fervent players that whine and bitch whenever they get taken out...as would anyone. Of course you would sorc/kill against us we were just out of war and, as killer said, he was still rebuilding temples while you attacked. Downsize the land? He would still not have many temples, and you still would have attacked.

Grunt says it true. As long as I have played Grunt has been a true battle-loving fighter in this game, and always with more class than most. We did not have a month to build, we had two build cycles. We were out of war for not that long. I think we could feel Fervent's breath on us while in the war with MUM just waiting like greedy little puppies waiting for their masters to be done with supper so they may get the scraps.

The way I see it, all you did was take out one big kingdom (impressive, but not for even ten) and a bunch of smaller kingdoms still building (not as impressive since most prolly didn't have defense against 30k temps each).

Of course you would attack RoT, we were on top and heaven forbid RoT ever end the age on top, Canon might explode! This war, however, isn't anything to be proud of. 20 vs 9 is still 20 vs 9, unless those ten were on vac mode. Not our fault you can't get your own players to commit to war.

There's my two cents.
Platonics R Us.

RoT
Phytakai
Stablehand

Postby Healer » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:30 pm

Well said Phytakai. Fervent you got the opportunity you want to get us and we are fine with that, but don't try to bent the fact to glorify your hit because it is still bad regardless how you look at it. 20 well built big doms with shit load of temples vs 9, out of which 3 are titans (with no money because of our last war with MUM) and rest restarts is ugly as it is. Note that last war, which ended not long ago was a brave uphit made by MUM and not a downhit from RoT, and both sides took heavy casualties. I don't know where you got that "month of building time"..... perhaps you got confused and were talking about yourself. Ain't that right? :roll:
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Lancelot » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:34 pm

Not for nothing against Rot or anyone. Killer is a friend who I have had fight with me in my guild and against me.

From looking at the ranking page. The move Fervent did, put them in a better position to try and win the age.

And I do believe that is what the game is about. Winning the age isn't it. And no I am not saying doing it at all costs either.

I don't think this is one of those kind of hits. But for Fervent to try and win the age. They had to hit Rot as they have done.

Getting to the top as Rot has done is hard. Being able to hold it until the reset happens and whenever it does happen. Is the hardest thing of all.

There have been long ages and short ages. This is a long one. They do happen. I don't think it diminishes anyone's effort this age because it is a longer one.
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Venus » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:36 pm

ill show u the links to the shitty wars rot had this age tomorrow, its to late to look for them tonite. but if your asking, ill be more than happy to show u what i mean:>

however, shitty wars aside

i hit rot cause you needed to be hit.
i cant make it any more plain than that
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Air » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:41 pm

does that mean you are done attacking me tonight?
RoT’s AGM of everyone and everything…
" you know my daddy always told me ....You can trust a man whats made a gas!"
My current value: .5 members
Air
Stablehand

Postby Venus » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:20 am

no
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Air » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:31 am

From the sounds of it I will be a free agent next age.

But it looks like I’m only worthy of a one word response, that’s still better then the no response I’m used to!

edit- cuz i suk at riteing
RoT’s AGM of everyone and everything…
" you know my daddy always told me ....You can trust a man whats made a gas!"
My current value: .5 members
Air
Stablehand

Postby HDog » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Thanks go to Nagash, for finally finish me off. :)
Like all religions, the Holy Religion of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both Logic and Faith. We have Faith that She is Pink; and we Logically know that She is Invisible, because we can't see Her.
HDog
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:40 pm

HDog wrote:Thanks go to Nagash, for finally finish me off. :)

Wow, you two got something special going on. Wipe your mouth Naggie.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Knight of Barnabas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:10 pm

i ran out of threads to spam in comments. go make some more.
Colère et intolérance sont les ennemis d'une bonne compréhension. - Sainte Karwalyn
Knight of Barnabas
Pickpocket

Postby Macloud » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:54 pm

What I don't get any thanks for being the one to start you ?
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 pm

Macloud wrote:

No kidding, Mac. There is just never any glory for the fluffers.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby HDog » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm

Macloud wrote:
HDog wrote:Thanks go to Nagash, for finally finishing me off. :)

well, if you require another person to finish what you started, then no! lol
Like all religions, the Holy Religion of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both Logic and Faith. We have Faith that She is Pink; and we Logically know that She is Invisible, because we can't see Her.
HDog
Pickpocket

Previous

Return to Guilds