SOL & FEL vs. TNE and MuM

Postby Cluesen » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:01 pm

Here we go:

SOLITARY KNIGHTS (SOL) 8 1,078,247
FIRES OF ETERNAL LIGHT (FEL) 11 785,864
THE NATURAL EVOLUTION (TNE) 18 721,975
LOST KNIGHTS ALLIANCE (LKA) 6 No Rank
REVIVAL OF HUMANITY (HUMAN) 6 No Rank

I know by TNW we're ahead of you, but as 65% of FEL's NW is in 1 realm right now computing the NW alone doesn't meet the real stats. We hit 17 vs. 30 giving you like 1000 turns advantage a day that should equiviate a lot.

Gooo Letos, kick ass.
Cluesen
Fire Avatar of FEL
The beauty of travel is visiting foreign countries and getting to know new people
G.Khan - Philosopher, voyager, visionary, fatality expediter
Cluesen
Peasant

Postby Karhedron » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:05 pm

Human can 'blame' me for their inclusion, so DH can direct any whining in my direction, k?

Taking one for the team here boys.
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Killerqueen » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm

that one 4.5 mill networth kingdom broke the 4 highest rankers of TNE and is out of reach for everyone now and the happy few ranked 40-50 ranked kingdoms profitized and took all the 60k land from the top TNE rankers and became also out of reach...

poor hit but good for the end ranking!

this war is over and out because you never made it a fair one no matter how you try to justify it.
Killerqueen
Stablehand

Postby Arioch » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:15 pm

What? Were we supposed to toss Fervent in too to make it 17 vs 50? :? Sorry. If you guys had hit first you would have caused some serious damage as well. It's all in the first hit. Let's have a good ol brawl.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
Arioch
Supreme UG

Postby RaYCorZChoY » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:26 pm

Thwap them TNE'ers... be careful of Janiec's midget Dragons... they bite a helluva lot... :lol:
RaYCorZ
Co-GM of ShadowZ(defunct)
~ WW, QED, FoJ, ShadowZ, Fervent, BBB, TDoD, COF, WTFPWND, WeeC, AoA, FA ~
FA resident Wanderer
RaYCorZChoY
Stablehand

Postby Cluesen » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:42 pm

That titan was already out of your reach last war.
But he only get's 3 turns an hour and needs 6-8 turns for 1 hit. So he's surely a pain in the ass, but you got 1000 turns a day advantage to equiviate it. Without this titan's breaking work we could have hardly scratched you with our horde of 10k acres realms.
Cluesen
Fire Avatar of FEL
The beauty of travel is visiting foreign countries and getting to know new people
Cluesen
Peasant

Postby Virch » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:07 pm

save me the spinning........a cuople guilds just got on my shit list...my guess both will be quitting soon..............
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
Virch
Journeyman

Postby Absinthe » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:10 pm

That almost sounds mean spirited. I'll take that as a sign of progress.
the sky is boiling
and there's something wrong with jane
Absinthe
Peasant

Postby Nymphsong » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:39 pm

Cluesen wrote:That titan was already out of your reach last war.
But he only get's 3 turns an hour and needs 6-8 turns for 1 hit. So he's surely a pain in the ass, but you got 1000 turns a day advantage to equiviate it. Without this titan's breaking work we could have hardly scratched you with our horde of 10k acres realms.

As an outsider you had more then just a titan dom...I can for a fact give you several SOL doms all over 2 mil networth prior to this hit. All they have to do is hit top doms 3 and out each...then when the drags are gone the little guys feed...

And a 4.5 mil dom being used as an anchor probably holding roughly 15-20k t4...well 20k-30k doms with top troops all t4e Human...wouldnt stand against it...and btw an anchor doesnt cost a single turn...

I usually do not intrude on heathen war threads but this is just ridiculous...and the excuses...well can you smell it...yeah, thats bullshit.

Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant

Postby Lancelot » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:39 am

Clueson your numbers are off. You and Sol by your own posting have 19 realms not 17.

I thought TNE's hit on TDoD was bad and none of you called them on it. Unlike you I will call Sol and Fel on this one. Very bad hit and with that one kingdom.

A guarentee you cannot loose. About as blatant a landgrab as you can get. At least when TDoD and TRC had the top of the ranks at a lessor nw when we started. We did a full Faithsweep. Not just some of the guilds in one faith.

But then again I don't think Sol and Fel could ever pull off and win a 12 day faithwar.

(edit) BTW virch I called it. Ya fucked TDoD over taking all the advantages and now Leto is kicking your asses. God it is terrible being so right.

Virch I would say they figure their big boys have enough temples built up to withstand being sorced out now. Or they got scared you got enough land to be able to take down their biggest ones.

Man it is nice not to have to deal with this type of BS anymore. Shakes head and the sadder it gets.
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Old Crow » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:40 am

And Lancelot has spoken the world seems right now :violin:
Celer, Silens, Mortalis
Nunquam Aerumna Nec Peoeilo Fractum
Vincere Est Vivere
TNE :horsie:
Old Crow
Stablehand

Postby Lancelot » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:45 am

Where is that scarecrow at. I bet someone in Leto stole it.

Let me get my gun out. Damn pesty birds and their cawcawing.

:fire: :angel1:
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Karhedron » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:50 am

You hear that Clues? 'Cos we've got Die Bankier in the guild, we're not allowed to war anyone anymore. It's an unfair advantage. Pfft.

Of course if you blues had hit FEL, our 1 giant and 9 babies woulda been fair game then wouldn't it? With you feeding off a 'matching'/higher ANW guild?
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Lancelot » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:34 am

I find it amusing how you people in Fel steer well clear of talking about the size and scope of the Sol kingdoms who are your allies and a very strong force themselves.

Had TNE just hit Fel by themselves. I would of callled that bullshit too. But then again. TNE didn't hit FEL did they?

Of course they didn't.

Now quit making me defend TNE just to try and justify a really really shitty hit.

You guys hit them. They didn't hit you. End of story.
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Zhord. » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:40 am

SOLITARY KNIGHTS (SOL) 8 1,311,026
FIRES OF ETERNAL LIGHT (FEL) 11 826,811

THE NATURAL EVOLUTION (TNE) 18 383,754
LOST KNIGHTS ALLIANCE (LKA) 6 No Rank
REVIVAL OF HUMANITY (HUMAN) 6 No Rank

Says it all really, i'm dissapointed as i would have expected better from SOL & FEL
MuM - "We Blame Gili"
Zhord.
Pickpocket

Postby alexxxed » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:46 am

just want to drop by that LKA is out of this war...

Sideon is nowhere to be found and will be disbanding LKA soon...
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
alexxxed
Stablehand

Postby Killerqueen » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:35 am

see even with 1000 turns more you stay out of reach...

it will take us 6-8-10 turns to even try to scout your kingdoms

:thumbsdown:

grab your land so that i can delete my kingdom

i will make it easy and downsize all my troops
Killerqueen
Stablehand

Postby Karhedron » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 am

"And many strokes though with little axe, hew down and fell the hardest timbered oak."
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby ~Vox~ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:13 am

"Do unto others before they do unto thee"

And blaming FeL for taking advantage of one mega kingdom is childish. Barny and Angie let them keep it so it's their fault. Any of you would of used it to, and don't try to play that song and dance about honor, that's just talk and has been for a long time.

Rovers ain't here no more so theirs not much room in here for 'honor' talk. Call it bullshit but you all pull bullshit moves so your all even.
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Postby Fo » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:01 am

We will fight on.

I'm sure the Leto's are looking forward to the challenge they placed upon themselves. The hard fought pace of a close war, right?

As war agm have not been as aggressive as I have in the past due to what some in the outside world call "life". TNE has been on slower cycle from war to war and we would not be in this position if we had been on a more timely offensive mind set.

Too bad the war that we had brewing up that was set to go off today didn't get the chance to break out. It would of have been a monumental war (relatively speaking with the low number of players we now have). It wouldn't have been decided for days and would of been a challenge for all. But that is now only a dream.

Lance, you think you are always right and it was close to what you predicted. However, after our hit against TDoD and our growth in land and our next move were hindered by other factors. Mainly MuM's hit against RoT. They were on the verge of winning when the two realms came back from vacation. I had been eyeing RoT instead of TDoD, but I had taken note that 2 of the RoT realms were on vacation and I worried that a strike against them would be turned back by the return of the two mega realms from vacation. MuM took a chance and looked like a great war for all. But RoT gained much land and we had to rework our plan to deal with the now even larger Letos. Thus the extra time gave the Letos a chance to put down our insurection.

Alexxxed, I hope that the LKA realms play on. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Better yet in would be great if Sideon got a hold of me.
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
Fo
Pickpocket

Postby alexxxed » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:13 am

I tried to played on but it seems there're are only two of us(Makoto) who've been doing it reaching 30kacres kingdom full scum. I tried to contact Sideon but he's too preoccupied with something for a month now.

I tried to played again but it seems me and Makoto have already been taken cared of with this war eheh...So it seems LKA can't really fight.
Once Lost Now Found
Some heroes are born...others are made
alexxxed
Stablehand

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:18 am

Where are Ramar, Zenpig and Zhord anyway? We should revive Rovers..... Life in Rovers rocked polka dots. :P

*swaffles Vox*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Cluesen » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 pm

From what i see TNE does quite well. Half of our (FEL's) boosted 10k acres realms fell again already. No idea how things exactly look in SOL though.

LKA beiing unable to fight this is an unexpected turning. You wrote you'll fight on, well, led me know if you change your mind. With LKA stepping out I will give you immediate peace if you want.

And Nymphsong, you're not up to date with current game mechanics. Ancor tactics don't work currently.
Cluesen
Fire Avatar of FEL
Cluesen
Peasant

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:09 pm

Anchoring still works. Just not as ridiculously well as it used to. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Ricardo » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:37 pm

I expected better from FEL & SOL- both knowing that Human and LKA are not very active -so realistically it was just a hit on TNE.

It's a sad day when I agree with Lance but for once he's right.

Arioch SOL were much higher than TNE and you still didnt want them to have first strike - thats sad, what are you so afraid of that TNE might actually stand a chance of causing damage.

This game is going to shit more and more - and crap like this just speeds along it's demise. :oops: :roll:
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
Ricardo
Journeyman

Next

Return to Guilds