Rot LKA Human MuM

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Healer » Wed May 16, 2007 1:22 am

From Landgrave TNE 2007-05-16 00:30:37 Reply Delete TNE has declared war on you!

From Magrave TNE 2007-05-15 20:58:16 Reply Delete TNE has declared war on you!

From Count-Palatine TNE 2007-05-15 20:55:05 Reply Delete TNE has declared war on you!

From Count-Palatine TNE 2007-05-15 20:40:27 Reply Delete TNE has declared war on you! <== the guy who also looted all of us

From Duke TNE 2007-05-15 20:40:27 Reply Delete TNE has declared war on you!

Very nice TNE.... I didn't know you want the land this badly that you would even declare on top of all the looting and hitting undeclared.
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Venus » Wed May 16, 2007 1:56 am

you made a shitty hit
on top of the other shitty hits youve made this age

what do u expect them to do, just give u the land and smile and take it up the ass?

< before u even say it, shutup tork:P>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Healer » Wed May 16, 2007 2:25 am

wow, take it easy venus. Thanks for flaming things up. Why does it seem that people from Fervent like to stir things up? :) You love to see this war growing between angie and leto don't you? hehe yes a bad call I might have made and I apologized already and the apology has been accepted by the people of concern.. so take it easy will you and be happy...don't you have houses to fix after war with FEL/SoL?

oh no.... you are not scumkilling/burning/scouting TNE or us to make things worse are you because we haven't touched TNE at all? you naughty naughty... oh yeah by the way, can we keep the language civilized here at least in this thread? thanks.
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Virch » Wed May 16, 2007 2:35 am

ok healer...your a noob and didnt realize that ya made a bad hit......tne is willing to stand down. soon as i confer with rico swavey and make sure that human feels the same way as lka did....fo is working towards that ends now....

kinda of funny since normally tne doesnt stand up for its allies when they are craped on..........oh wait....thats right......we always do........

oh well, some lessons are best learned the hard way......you dont think venus was always a great gm do ya?????? we had to school her for years before she got as good as she is :).......

get in touch with fo and i am sure things can be worked out...but beware, now you are marked and will fall under scrutiny every war choice ya make for a bit......

if your unsure of what the standards for war are....just look up any of the many war threads for tne.....we set the bar for fairness and good hits...............
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
Virch
Journeyman

Postby Healer » Wed May 16, 2007 3:15 am

anyway, I am not trying to argue here. Please just sort things out, we don't need more mess as it is. Call me a noob if you want but I DID realize that I made a bad call, so please don't make any false accusation here. I am just glad that I got the understanding from Janiec and DH. As for TNE and MUM, you have your reasons for hitting us, to defend LKA/HUMAN's "honor" I know. Yes a lot of people are under scrutiny here, I am for sure one of them, but so are you :).
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Ironman22 » Wed May 16, 2007 3:15 am

Im just curious, what other "shitty" hits have we made this age?
Ironman22
Stablehand

Postby Healer » Wed May 16, 2007 3:27 am

Hey Ironman be nice...don't use dirty words like Venus. :p
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Ammon » Wed May 16, 2007 3:37 am

This is a tribute. To the best post thus far in this thread. My browser froze when i posted it so I couldn't remember the best post of this thread, this is just a tribute. To the greatest post in this thread.

After i get some sleep I'll try to reconstruct it. Because it was damn good.

Until than you all should do the following in responce to the best post of this thread.
Virch, scoff than laugh,
Healer blush, kick yourself, than hide your head in the sand and change your marked icon.

LKA way to back out on an ally.

Ironman go lift something heavy, grunt if you have to.

Venis lose the drag we all know.
TRC
ICQ#42606802]
Ammon
Peasant

Postby Gili » Wed May 16, 2007 3:48 am

Healer, I appreciate fully that you made an error ...the war machine was already in motion.

The game should be encouraging new folks/gm's.

However, there is HUMAN to take into account on this also. If HUMAN can say they are happy with the situation now MUM will pull out ( as with TNE ...see above ).

I am unfortunately in London today to meet MoP, so i won't be about to banner any CF's and the like. Look out for Ricardo online, failing that most other MUM members have GM privs so if DarK Horse says they are cool then anyone on our lot can banner CF.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
Gili
Developer

Postby ~Vox~ » Wed May 16, 2007 7:23 am

I do get a kick out of honor and fairness post.

Just too bad there ain't no good liar's no more.
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Postby Venus » Wed May 16, 2007 8:14 am

ROFL virch i love u:Pp

and omg ammon, i am NOT a man!

/mutters
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 16, 2007 8:22 am

Gili wrote:I am unfortunately in London today to meet MoP.

Poor man! :wink: :shock:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Nether » Wed May 16, 2007 8:23 am

Venus.....good GM..........well..............

yeah I suppose.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 16, 2007 8:27 am

Nether wrote:Venus.....good GM..........well..............

yeah I suppose.

For a drag queen at least. :shock:
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Arioch » Wed May 16, 2007 8:43 am

Nah. There isn't THAT much chest hair and besides how many drag queens have that 3rd breast...? :wink:

*Runs*
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
Arioch
Supreme UG

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 16, 2007 8:43 am

True, that. But that's the unconventionality that comes with being Evernight's Drag Queen... :P
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Torkano » Wed May 16, 2007 10:45 am

Venus wrote:you made a shitty hit
on top of the other shitty hits youve made this age

what do u expect them to do, just give u the land and smile and take it up the ass?

< before u even say it, shutup tork:P>

I am shocked and dismayed that you'd think I'd have something to say regarding that. :twisted:
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Fo » Wed May 16, 2007 11:31 am

I have called for a cease fire on attacks vs. RoT kingdoms on TNE's banner.

Virch thanks for the laugh and the straight low down explanation.

In more news that relates to more out of official war hits but doesn't deserve its own thread the UG Nagash is souring TNE's and TRC's fragil peace. First I get a report from Torkano that Nagash bounced off him 5 times after our war... Torkano passed me a message saying he was hit by you 5 times..... and so I was like... should I write a scribe to nagash, he should know better... so I do and you hit down from 2.5k land to 500 ares... you hit my realm for being the one to send you a message about TNE business. As you said you were cleaning up... cleaning up what? TNE realms, from a war you were in with TRC. So I still take it as a TRC move.. you know how hard it is to get land once you get beat down... and that pissed me off...
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
Fo
Pickpocket

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed May 16, 2007 11:46 am

Hey Fo, did you read what you wrote? Here, I'll quote it for you:

the UG Nagash is souring TNE's and TRC's fragil peace.

Nagash is unguilded. He left TRC after the war with TNE was over. You've obviously scouted him and know this. What he does, he does on his own.
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
Alex_Greystone
Peasant

Postby Healer » Wed May 16, 2007 12:23 pm

Ok Fo, RoT is on ceasefire with TNE as well. In fact, we haven't touched you guys at all.
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Ricardo » Wed May 16, 2007 1:58 pm

As LKA and TNE have ceased hostilities and having spoken to Humans AGM then MuM will also cease hostilities against RoT.
Ceasfire is bannered now.

As for su donig some sort of land grab excercise, if that was so how come we have less than we started with?

TNE and MuM hit because of the poor hit on LKA/Human as you have acknowledged, this and this only was the reason for the hit.

I can tell you right now who scumkilled your kingdoms, the same guild that scumkilled mine a n age or two a go , no proof will be found but all parties know who did it. They should have just hit you to be honest but we all live and learn.

Enjoy the game once more
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
Ricardo
Journeyman

Postby Healer » Wed May 16, 2007 2:06 pm

Ok RoT is on Ceasefire with MUM as well.
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Healer » Wed May 16, 2007 2:50 pm

Thanks a lot to all parties, after this I have learned a lot. MUM you have earned my respect for standing up for your allies like that. LKA/HUMAN thanks for listening and understanding that our hit, although bad, was based on a misunderstanding.
Forever Newbie of RoT
Healer
Stablehand

Postby Torkano » Wed May 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Alex_Greystone wrote:Hey Fo, did you read what you wrote? Here, I'll quote it for you:

Nagash is unguilded. He left TRC after the war with TNE was over. You've obviously scouted him and know this. What he does, he does on his own.

I like strawberries

The End
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 16, 2007 4:47 pm

Alex_Greystone wrote:Hey Fo, did you read what you wrote? Here, I'll quote it for you:

Alex is correct. I have left TRC because I was tired of constantly warring TNE. I decided to leave this age of Guilds for what it is, and may or may not return as an active player next age.

However, I shall now occupy myself with cleaning up (read: killing off) small realms. The first one being yours, Fo, for your lack of conversational skills. I fuck myself all the time, so I don't need you to tell me to go and do so. :P

Don't give me the bullshit of holding TRC responsible. They are not involved and I will not return to the guild for at least this age. If you're a nice little Fo and say please for starters, I will possibly turn on another realm. But the way you react now makes me understand entirely what Grunt & co. like so much about being UG.
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds