ok
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Karhedron » Tue May 01, 2007 10:56 pm

Karhedron wrote:who thught that poets were thick

Now... pay attention to the bold typeface that was used.

Once noted, now think it over a bit... tick tock....

And i'm still curious where my insults for you were... It's quite beyond me.
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Wed May 02, 2007 5:53 am

Karhedron wrote:
Karhedron wrote:who thught that poets were thick

Now... pay attention to the bold typeface that was used.

Once noted, now think it over a bit... tick tock....

And i'm still curious where my insults for you were... It's quite beyond me.

Then you sir need enduducatated. This is the 21st century. I repeat, don't insult Shakespeare with your shitty poems. You aren't Shakespeare. Quit trying to act like him. You can't write like him no matter how hard you try.

Lance I love you.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Karhedron » Wed May 02, 2007 9:22 am

To be or not to be...

Damn, you're right, it needs to be FAR more squiggly than that... maybe if i tried a different font?

But then, seeing as there are no existing manuscripts of shakespeare's actual hand (bar a few signatures on legal documents) that -could- be exactly how shakespeare wrote... who knows?

And the poem insulted noone, s'far as i can tell... your constant talk of insults yet a complete inability to point one out to me is beginning to get a little predictable... but continue to read into things as you like, you do continue to provide an amusing if irregular distraction from my psycholinguistics work. :D
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby MoP » Wed May 02, 2007 9:24 am

Oh crap, another intellectual in FEL.

Why did I ever let you in? :P
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
MoP
Squire

Postby Karhedron » Wed May 02, 2007 9:28 am

Sowwy. :oops:
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby MoP » Wed May 02, 2007 10:12 am

Don't worry :)

If I had rejected you, Mickal would've killed me. He's trying to gather a crew of high-IQ boys and girls around him. Luckily I got accepted before he started his devilish plan!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
MoP
Squire

Postby Torkano » Wed May 02, 2007 12:35 pm

Kar, if I have to point out your lame-assed insults to you, then you aren't as smart as you think you are. Quit trying to draw attention off how lame they were by denying you even tried.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Karhedron » Wed May 02, 2007 3:17 pm

Torkano wrote:if I have to point out your lame-assed insults to you, then you aren't as smart as you think you are.

*shudders*

Unerringly similar to what me missis says to me oh too often.. Just replace 'your lame-assed insults' with 'what you did wrong' and 'aren't as smart as you think you are' with 'just don't care as much as you say you do'...

Do you love me too? Aww! I'm flattered, but i'm a one woman man. :wink:

But, no, in all seriousness, whether it's 'cos i'm not bright enough or whatever:

where are my insults?

Just point out the one to me or something... 'Cos i was under the impression i hadn't made any, especially after you said so yourself...

Look:

Karhedron wrote:Where was the insult?

I didn't see it... Anyone?

Torkano wrote:You didn't see it because there wasn't one.

See?
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Wed May 02, 2007 4:38 pm

If I could remember the imageshack link right now you would be SO feeling the wrath of Inoki upon your face for all this!
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar

Postby Torkano » Wed May 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Since you are such a simple fuck.

First batch of lame insults

"Torkano The Ass"
"To troll through 7000 missives of drivvel"

A continuance of lame insults

"But then Tork's brain was as big as his dick.
(small.)"

Now as far as me saying, "You didn't see it because there wasn't one," I thought you were referring to me insulting you. Hence, why I said what I said. So as far as you thinking I said you didn't insult me, I didn't. Is that fog in your head clearing up now?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 2:29 am

Ahh.... i see now.

But how are they insults? You pretty much said them all about yourself. :lol:

"Because I'm an asshole."

Hence, 'the Ass'... else it would be spelt arse.

Mickal: "so he can boost his post count!"

"Yeah that's it, Mickal, nothing gets by you does it?"

Admittance you post just to increase your post count (sarcasm you say? Well duh! But you said it none the less, and besides, i'm a simple fuck right?) So you said the "7000 post of drivvel" bit yourself too... more or less :wink: ...

And as for the ikkle pecker bit, ok.

Well, admittedly that was largely a subjective interpretation made by the implications of your behaviour. Your overly-agressive attacks and retaliations to anyone who makes the slightest negative comment upon you or your actions are the obvious and apparent hallmarks of an inferiority complex. The small trouser snake comment was more of a metaphor of this than a literal fact, as i -thankfully- possess no knowledge of your genitals whatsoever. However, as insufficient penis length and inferiority complexes in males have been linked in medical research (Petrovich, 2006) i didn't see it to be too great an assumption to make. If it helps relieve any worries, feelings of inadequecy are more often than not simply in the mind and i'm sure you have great genito-urinary health.

So, s'far as i can see, i didn't make any comments you hadn't already stated yourself (either literally or implicitly). Now, if i'd waded in with such lurid remarks as 'you're a simple fuck', or 'you're a girl', or 'you have a weight problem', I could see where you were coming from... But who would be so purile as to use insults like that eh?.... :roll:
Anyways, as such i fail to see how my comments can be considered insults... comprende?
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 6:21 am

"Now, if i'd waded in with such lurid remarks as 'you're a simple fuck', or 'you're a girl', or 'you have a weight problem', I could see where you were coming from... But who would be so purile as to use insults like that eh?...."

You. Remember? Apparently not, but that's ok. I always forgive the mentally handicapped for their shortcomings. You stated such in your poem, "Torkano was a young man(?)"

I love how I call you out on your weak insults and you come back with more and play them off like you never insulted me. That you were merely stating what I already said about myself. I also insult your intelligence, which is well deserved, and you then start typing like I've never seen you type before. With an extensive vocabulary and implications of you having an extensive medical background. Quite funny really. You also have a couple of your friends post on your behalf spewing forth such nonsense like they are wondering why they let such a high IQ into the guild. I have to admit though, I did chuckle at that one.

So knock off the BS. Nobody gives a shit. You're just getting annoying. People only care if you are witty or have something interesting to say. You, sir, provide none of those. So go out there, young seedling. Go on your journey to find your humor and blossom into a beautiful flower. While you're out there, try and find a way to make your posts a little less tedious. Oh, and knock off with the poems. They're horrible.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby MoP » Thu May 03, 2007 6:49 am

LMAO, this is amusing :D
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
MoP
Squire

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 7:28 am

Yeah, dude, i didn't know if you were a young man or not... what's the biggy? We have a community of teens and elders (*cough*Cluesen's104yrsold*cough*) here. As limericks have a tendency to begin with "There was an old man", or "there was a Young man", i was uncertain which was most fitting.

And s'far as i hear down the grapevine, people are finding this highly amusing:
comparing it to seeing an trainer poke an agitated monkey and watching him bounce off the cage roof.
You'd be the monkey - METAPHORICALLY, before you go off on one again.

Now, if you wish me to accept my 'insults' are so pitiful, and i use the term 'insults' loosely as you actually appear to have no valid response to my arguments that they are not, perhaps you could at least attempt to justify your own amazingly mature and thought out insults when their quality is called into question?

Ya know, other than "i know you are i said you are, but what am i?"
(But who would be so purile as to use insults like that eh?...."

You.)

I've justified myself and my point of view. Every 'insult' you claim i have made i feel has now been checked and accounted for.

Perhaps you can justify how it is you've come to believe i am a Mentally handicapped, unintelligent, unimaginative and illiterate, overweight, insecure, girl suffering from amnesia?
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby MoP » Thu May 03, 2007 7:52 am

(*cough*Cluesen's104yrsold*cough*)

And then we didn't even mention Ricardo!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
MoP
Squire

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 8:57 am

"you actually appear to have no valid response to my arguments"

LMFAO! What arguments? Is this a debate now?

"I've justified myself and my point of view. Every 'insult' you claim i have made i feel has now been checked and accounted for."

Now that's a joke and a funny one.

"Perhaps you can justify how it is you've come to believe i am a Mentally handicapped, unintelligent, unimaginative and illiterate, overweight, insecure, girl suffering from amnesia?"

My point of you having no knowledge of anything humorous is proven easily by you not getting anything I've said. Everyone has to justify insults on the board now? You think you get to set some sort of precedent? I said that as something humorous. Not as something that I gathered from the "implications of your behavior." I'm sure your keen observation skills noticed the "I'd like to picture you...", not "I know you to be..." That's how the insult game goes. You don't recite limericks, especially poorly writen limericks.

My point of you not having anything interesting to say is easily proven with you citing some bullshit psycho babble.

"Well, admittedly that was largely a subjective interpretation made by the implications of your behaviour. Your overly-agressive attacks and retaliations to anyone who makes the slightest negative comment upon you or your actions are the obvious and apparent hallmarks of an inferiority complex...blah blah blah"

This was just uncalled for. Not for the fact I think its insulting to me, but to subject everyone to read through this garbage is just wrong. Most people probably skipped through it anyway, which again would show the lack of anything captivating that would warrant reading your posts. Maybe someone needs to teach you how to respond when someone takes a jab at you. Ask Nether. He's good at it. We have a blast doing it. You're an idiot and you're boring. When someone pokes at you you poke back. You don't cite Petrovich's medical research.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Azrix Nightfire » Thu May 03, 2007 9:25 am

I think you both are after Nagash's heart!
The Future reflects the Past
Azrix Nightfire
Stablehand

Postby MoP » Thu May 03, 2007 9:27 am

I want his heart too. On a plate. The savage beast killed me :twisted:
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
MoP
Squire

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 9:54 am

Heh, mate, just 'cos things are humourous on a different level... seemingly one above yours... doesn't mean they're not funny. I get this impression you actually believe i've taken a single moment of this seriously!!! ha!

If you find purile and lucid quips and profanity amusing, go for it... Indeed, i think you're utterly hilarious!!...though probably for different reasons than yourself. Oh, and Nether's MUCH better, just so you know.

The simple fact you are so easily goaded has really brightened up the last couple of days, and as it happens, proved quite useful.

The very reason for my involvement in this little banter at all is that i'm currently bored out of my head with research work, and will take any distraction given to draw me away from the joys that psycholinguistics presents... That aside, i'm actually also involved in some research into multimedia communication including internet communities.... AND the phenomena of flaming.

You, Torkano my friend, have provided some excellent quotations, so cheers. :D

Now, i realise you probably just read that as babblebabblebabble, but thankfully the rest of the world is not as ignorant as you claim to be.

The comments on my poetry hurt mind! I mean, i put alot of effort into those four lines, and i've always considered limericks simply the highest form of literature..... ....!!

How about a Haiku instead then:

Torkano cant stand,
My poems it would seem,
Oh the hurt! BooHoo.

(read with Japanese accent for best results)
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 10:05 am

Oh, and i took Nagash's heart years ago..

I remember the warm white sand, a soft breeze blowing through my hair, and the sun just dipping below the horizon. It was breath-taking.

He'll tell you the rest. :wink:
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Thu May 03, 2007 10:31 am

You use ellipsis far too much. I fear for the "." buttons on your keyboard, I really do.
It's kind of like reading the posts of a very long-winded Virch;-p
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 11:30 am

Yeah, but i just can't help but feel sorry for the little buggers, so cute and lonely-looking on that big ol' key, with only an evil looking > for company just feel like they could do with feeling wanted

Big mean >s

But perhaps you're right and I should give them a break for a while
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby MoP » Thu May 03, 2007 11:39 am

Buy yourself an azerty keyboard. At least the .s get accompanied by a caring semicolon!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
MoP
Squire

Postby Azrix Nightfire » Thu May 03, 2007 12:16 pm

This perticular thread gave me an excellant event idea. Who can post the worst or Who can post the best rubuttal. Could be judged by a panal of players or by the Voices, could be some good clean fun.
The Future reflects the Past
Azrix Nightfire
Stablehand

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds