I want my shoe money back!(TRC Vs. Fel)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 12:57 pm

"Heh, mate, just 'cos things are humourous on a different level"

You're not humorous on any level, guy. If you think so, get some real friends to be truthful to you. A real friend wouldn't allow you to make a fool of yourself. You really are a funny guy but for different reasons than you might think. You think your humor is high brow? Go take some lessons by watching great ones like Dennis Miller or Al Franken. That will give you some idea.

"I get this impression you actually believe i've taken a single moment of this seriously!"

I actually do think you are taking this seriously. I think you are probably getting offended with everything I say. When I called you unintelligent, you started posting different. Why is that? You started psychoanalyzing me. You keep stating what classes you are taking for no other purpose other than to affirm to yourself and any other poster on these boards that you do in fact have some intelligence.


"The simple fact you are so easily goaded has really brightened up the last couple of days, and as it happens, proved quite useful."

You have no idea, guy. I think the fact that you think I am so easily goaded is a reflection on how you are feeling. It seems the only person in the two guilds involved that knew what I was doing was Status Quo, mister Destruction himself. I came in to stir the pot, and you, guy, decided you'd start in. You provided an oulet for my boredom since this game has been getting mighty stale as of late.


"The very reason for my involvement in this little banter at all is that i'm currently bored out of my head with research work, and will take any distraction given to draw me away from the joys that psycholinguistics presents... That aside, i'm actually also involved in some research into multimedia communication including internet communities.... AND the phenomena of flaming."

Why do I care? Oh yeah that's right. So I can say, "Wow, this guy really is a smart cookie." HAHAHAHAHA

"Now, i realise you probably just read that as babblebabblebabble, but thankfully the rest of the world is not as ignorant as you claim to be."

Um, a good dig would have been, "the world is not as ignorant as you clearly are." I never "claimed" I was ignorant. Nowhere have I said, "I'm ignorant." Next you'll come back with, "It was implied in your behavior on these boards." To that I say that is still not claiming I am ignorant. Go get a clue, they're free.

"The comments on my poetry hurt mind! I mean, i put alot of effort into those four lines, and i've always considered limericks simply the highest form of literature"

Don't try and make excuses for my comments about your weak poems because you didn't spend time on them. You could have spent a month on it and it would probably still be just as bad. Oh and I love the sarcasm. Its gotta be the best thing you've typed that I've seen yet.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 12:59 pm

Azrix Nightfire wrote:This perticular thread gave me an excellant event idea. Who can post the worst or Who can post the best rubuttal. Could be judged by a panal of players or by the Voices, could be some good clean fun.


If you're going to do it, it should be under an alt. Otherwise, its just a popularity contest. Other than that, I think that would probably be a fun event to enter or even watch for some.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 2:20 pm

:lol:

We all get it, or pretty much Just apparently you think you're the only one that can be bored enough to do it Fair enough :lol: And now because you're so wound up at me there's no hope of you ever accepting we were both in it for the same thing 'cos thatd mean agreeing Shock Horror
As for me, pah, i know i'm better than you
I have a life to be bored of rather than a game 'Nuff said
Just thought itd be entertaining to 'play' with a 'player', pity you can't accept anyone else can play the same game as you
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 2:24 pm

Oh and i reckon we both deserve a pat on the back for turning a 29 post war thread into a 100post+ one :wink:

Certainly proves my drivvel comment right Just apparently for both of us :lol:
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Fine, we both played a game. If was fun for me.

"Oh and i reckon we both deserve a pat on the back for turning a 29 post war thread into a 100post+ one

Certainly proves my drivvel comment right Just apparently for both of us "

At least no one can complain that the forum was dead. I'm sure everyone got a kick out of reading it. Oh, and all shit slinging is drivel, but its entertaining drivel.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 4:02 pm

And for me

Number of views of the thread sure shot up, s'gotta say something!

Though probably along the lines of how bored we ALL are Oh dear
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Thu May 03, 2007 4:06 pm

Number of views of the thread sure shot up, s'gotta say something!



Yeah it does



That you and Tork do a lot of clicking ;p
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 4:07 pm

~Vox~ wrote:
Number of views of the thread sure shot up, s'gotta say something!



Yeah it does



That you and Tork do a lot of clicking ;p


That's where masturbation comes in handy. Quick with the hands.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby ~Vox~ » Thu May 03, 2007 4:08 pm

:laughs:

I shoulda seen something like that coming ;p
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Karhedron » Thu May 03, 2007 4:18 pm

That's sick.

It's a personal and private moment man!
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Thu May 03, 2007 4:21 pm

Not for Tork it ain't
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 4:39 pm

Public exhibition all the way.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Odominus » Thu May 03, 2007 6:27 pm

LMAO.

Ouch. I just lost 5 IQ points reading this thread :cry:
Hug it out bitch :twisted:

Fo: I don't care, because I kick ass.
User avatar
Odominus
Bone Breaker
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Thu May 03, 2007 6:50 pm

I just lost 5 IQ points reading this thread



Well your better than most, i lost all 9 of mine years ago reading here.
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Bundesbank » Thu May 03, 2007 8:16 pm

i only lost 3 from skimming the posts on page 5 of the thread in particular.

i'm lucky i stopped there.
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Postby Torkano » Thu May 03, 2007 9:13 pm

Oh come on! How does IQ points drop from great comedic genious?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Kaxion » Thu May 03, 2007 11:30 pm

LMAO Someone here got played like a fucking piano!!!

every post was clearly designed to antagonize and mind fuck the other individual it was quite amusing!
Each post got exactly the response the individual was looking for,but it appears he has grown bored with the current game and will move on to new and greater things.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Torkano » Fri May 04, 2007 12:03 am

I like pianos. You know what I like better? Bagpipes. You could say someone here got blown like bagpipes. That would be cool.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Alex_Greystone » Fri May 04, 2007 2:54 am

This is a war thread. The war ended on page 2.

Please close this thread. I see no reason why it should remain open for two people to flame each other.
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
User avatar
Alex_Greystone
Peasant
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Reisterstown, MD

Postby ~Vox~ » Fri May 04, 2007 6:59 am

Always a complainer in the crowd ain't they?
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Torkano » Fri May 04, 2007 8:00 am

Alex is mad because he couldn't play since he had nothing to play with. Alex, if you had any clue whatsoever, you'd know that the banter back and forth is over too. You probably need laid, bro. So go to the atm, and go find your girlfriend on 42nd and broadway. :P
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Nether » Fri May 04, 2007 8:59 am

I strongly feel that if my posts were left unedited not only would they have made Tork cry but it would have given the rest of the community a gummy. Sorry Voice Stone I suppose i'll have to reword my ideas next time, although they won't burn quit as much.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri May 04, 2007 9:22 am

Nether wrote:I strongly feel that if my dick was left on my body not only would they have made people laugh but it would have given the rest of the world a reason for comedy. Sorry Voice Stone I suppose i'll have to use a strapon around my face so my vagina can have room to breathe next time, also it won't spread my vaginal yeast infection to my mouth when I suck on it.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Nether » Fri May 04, 2007 9:34 am

Torkano wrote:I want this man in my ass.
Nether wrote:I strongly feel that if my dick was left on my body not only would they have made people laugh but it would have given the rest of the world a reason for comedy. Sorry Voice Stone I suppose i'll have to use a strapon around my face so my vagina can have room to breathe next time, also it won't spread my vaginal yeast infection to my mouth when I suck on it.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri May 04, 2007 9:56 am

Nether wrote:I need more than therapy to dig all these broken dicks out of my ass.

Torkano wrote:This man's therapy sessions are delivered by Bobcat Goldthwait.
Nether wrote:I strongly feel that if my dick was left on my body not only would they have made people laugh but it would have given the rest of the world a reason for comedy. Sorry Voice Stone I suppose i'll have to use a strapon around my face so my vagina can have room to breathe next time, also it won't spread my vaginal yeast infection to my mouth when I suck on it.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron