TDoD...Passing of the Guard..RP only

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

TDoD...Passing of the Guard..RP only

Postby Gogreen » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:06 pm

...Gogreen walked into the centre of the Great Hall. He called out loud..the 'horns of summoning' well within range of his commanding voice. In every keep,in every realm of every member of TDoD,his voice would ring out thus...

Hear ye..hear ye! This is a call to all ye who stand proud under the flag of THE DAWN of DISCHORD! After many battles of both mind and body,our longtime leader and Brother at Arms,LANCELOT,has decided to vacate his place at the head of Morning Council...in his place,the capable and lovely HOLLISANDRA shall take over the duties of commanding the guild in all matters of battle and diplomacy. With this change in leadership,will also come other changes...it is the duty of every Brother and Sister in this glorious family to pull together in this time of need! A salute to our Leaders then...one leaving,one coming...I,for one,wish Lancelot all the best..and I support Hollisandra in any and all guild matters
The Dawn shall always rise,our light shall forever shine...

Now let's hear it for Lance....!!??

Let's hear it for Hollii...!!??

Let's hear it for TDoD...!!??

..Gogreen waited not to see who would reply,he merely prepared for the new Dawn..the sun of a new age felt good on his face..
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby MAlahzar » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:03 am

The young elf arrived at the great hall as fast as his steed could bring him there.Donned in the ceremonial white of his kind with a blood red ruby about his neck showing his allegiance to the one true lord Barnabas and a ceremonial blade at his hip the ruby of the blade glistened brightly at the base of its platinum hilt.

As the doors of the great hall opened wide for the coming lord he marched in no matter how many times the young elf had been to the hall the sight always filled him with reverance,awe and a renewed since of honour at being but one of the many allowed the honour of baring the insignia of TDOD.

As he neared the far side of the hall the young elf turned and knelt his back to the wall he drew his blade and there waited the coming of the new leader of the ranks prepared to renew his allegiance not only to the great lands of TDOD but too the new Leader at its helm.
Pain Doesn't hurt when it's all you've ever felt.
MAlahzar
Stablehand

Postby Sturm » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:22 pm

He wasabout to move to the library to catch up on some tome's of knowledge he had put aside, when the bellow of the summoning horn echoed thru his keep.
The voice that followed was instantly recognized and he knew the ceremony must take place, but he had so looked forward to delving into the book's secrets. Summoning his libraian to take the books to his private study, he made his way to his room.
A servant stood ready in the room, with a selection of clothes laid out on the bed. No..No...Where is dark blue one?? ...Ah this and the crimson and black cloak.

Quickly he changed into his new attire, and was strapping his sword to his waist, since he began to delve into the arts he found the weight of the weapon oddly unfamiliar. He murmurd a cantrip and his staff appeared in his hand.
Taking a final look in the mirror he smiled at his new clothes, but grimaced at the age in his face and hair, both had gone completely white now. Shrugging it off he swung the staff in a circle whilst uttering the necessary spell. With a crackle of energy the portal opened as he stepped through and reappeared outside the main gate to the great hall, slowly he began to walk towards the gate.
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~
It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live."
~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
Sturm
Armchair Warrior

Location: Look up, see that funny colored star...Smile please!!

Postby Gogreen » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:18 pm

(OOC) yes I can post OOC,it's my damned thread and tribute, so...:angry2:
Just thought I'd put this link in here for anyone that missed it or cares.

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?t=28869

Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby Gogreen » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:15 pm

..All ye present now must send summons to your guildmates....it shows,the true spirit of the guild members who attend this event.
It has been long since we have gathered at the 'Ball' and celebrate en masse. It shall be a grand event if we,as a group can pull it off without a hitch...send your runners forthwith!!
Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby Kira » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:11 pm

sorry everyone...wrong alt yet again :-(
Kira
Stablehand

Postby Ashley DeWinter » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:13 pm

Ashley looked up from the crystal ball over which she'd been standing. She had foreseen that great changes would come over the guild, although she had been powerless to do anything about it. She heard a faint sound in the distance. She tilted her head as if to hear better. Continuing to listen, the sound increased in magnitude. Only those sworn to TDoD would be able to hear it. She was being summoned. It was not just her though. Every member of the guild was being summoned. It was time.

The time had come to say farewell to the old leadership and to swear fealty to the new. It had been a very long time indeed since the guild had witnessed such a change. It would be a time for sadness and for celebration as well. Striding out of her workshop, Ashley stopped by her chambers to grab the cloak which matched her outfit. She was dressed in a form-fitting suit of palest blue satin. The cloak she had grabbed was made of watered silk and matched the color of her outfit exactly. When she was readied, she spoke the words which made the air in front of her shimmer and waver before becoming solid again. But when one looked into the portal, one did not see the room in which she stood. Instead, one saw the destination to which she was going. She would arrive on the grounds of the guildhall with but a few steps, instead of the leagues which seaparated her kingdom from it. She stepped daintily through, and headed for the main door which stood just in front of her.
~Ashley DeWinter~
We are all ready to be savage in some cause. The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of the cause.
Ashley DeWinter
Stablehand

Postby Gogreen » Tue May 01, 2007 7:28 pm

Gogreen had seen to having a large feast prepared.
Exotic fruits filled one end of a table...cheese and meat of all types,along with several types of buns,as well as bread,both hard and soft varieties were arranged along the remainder of the table.
There was a pig,a young cow and two dozen pheasants roasting in the kitchens. There was also a number of salads to be served...not to mention the bar had been amply stocked and was tended by one of Gogreens own servants.
The guild table was set for full attendance and each guild members keep flag hung high above it's owners seat...all but Lancelots and Hollisandras,which both hung at half mast.
Gogreen himself awaited attendace from the guild members near the main doors...he truly hoped Lancelot would make an appearance,however brief.
He sensed magic at use nearby,and turned to meet the user of it...
Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby Ashley DeWinter » Sat May 05, 2007 8:44 pm

As Ashley stepped forward, the smells of amazing cooking met her nose. As she looked, she spied Gogreen standing just ahead of her and as she watched him, he was turning towards her. She smiled at him as she walked forwards to greet him. Her voice was soft and sultry as she spoke.

I believe 'twas you who initiated the summons that I have come in answer to? How have you been? It has been quite some time since we have spoken m'Lord. I cannot say that the summons was completely unanticipated. My crystal foretold of the events before they came to pass, and although I tried hard to stop them, it would be like halting the flow of time.
~Ashley DeWinter~
We are all ready to be savage in some cause. The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of the cause.
Ashley DeWinter
Stablehand

Postby Ashley DeWinter » Sat May 05, 2007 8:46 pm

Damn double post!
~Ashley DeWinter~
Ashley DeWinter
Stablehand

Postby Gogreen » Sun May 06, 2007 7:52 pm

He bowed deeply to her...

M'Lady...so good to see you!
Yes,I'm quite sure you DID see this foretold,but change renews the soul,so it is a good thing as it were.

Gogreen walked up to her and reached out to embrace her,kissing each cheek. He beckoned her to take her seat...a servant came to pull back her chair,while yet another stood at her seat with a wine decanter.
He smiled at her as she stood there..he took his seat and raised his glass to her in a silent salute..
Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby Ashley DeWinter » Mon May 07, 2007 6:49 pm

Ashley smiled as Gogreen kissed her lightly upon each cheek. She walked to where her sigil was hung and hesitated but a moment so the servant could pull out her chair for her. She took her seat and asked for a cold goblet of mead. Looking to Gogreen she spoke thoughtfully.

While some changes are good m'Lord, I am sure that you will agree that not all changes fall into that category. I have known the Lady Hollisandra for a long time though, and I doubt not her ability to lead. What may come into doubt may be our ability to follow. Only time shall tell however. Now, please don't tell me that I am the first to have arrived.
~Ashley DeWinter~
Ashley DeWinter
Stablehand

Postby Gogreen » Mon May 07, 2007 8:47 pm

...he smiled at her...

To answer you...no...I do beleive that Sturm and Mal are both within the walls now...you just took the 'short way'!!
Aye....you speak from the heart m'Lady! I too,see that the fault lies not in leadership,but membership....the family feeling wanes more each day it seems.
To be honest,it makes my heart heavy and my brow troubled...perhaps a cleansing of the members or public punishment should be brought about?
We must pull together before we fall apart...who knew that Lancelot would take the wind from our sails when he walked away!!

The darkPrince hung his head down,staring into his glass. Shaking his head,he spoke again..

Once again,something loved is soon to be shattered and gone...
Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby Ashley DeWinter » Thu May 10, 2007 9:47 pm

Ashley's heart went out to Gogreen as she heard the sadness in his voice. It matched the sadness in her heart as she felt that she knew what the end result would be. However, it would do no good to worry overly about it for the moment. Tonight was to be a night of celebration, albeit a bittersweet one. Her voice was soft as she spoke.

I understand what you mean m'Lord. I have felt it. I can only hope that tonight shall serve to revive the membership and the way that they feel about the guild. Perhaps things will once more return to something of the way that they used to be.

You must have faith m'Lord. All has not been lost yet. Now, shall we see if we can find the other two? Or would you prefer to wait here for them to find us?
~Ashley DeWinter~
Ashley DeWinter
Stablehand

Postby Gogreen » Sun May 13, 2007 3:59 pm

Bah!

He hit the table with his fist..

Let them find us! I have done my bit!
If none show...then the beggars will feast tomorrow! Those that show shall have shown their pride or renewed pride,those who don't shall have to live with it!!
I've only faith in Barnabas left...all else seems fleeting for me at this time!
Gogreen
Stablehand

Return to Guilds