I poked steven in the butt Fervent vs TNE

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

I poked steven in the butt Fervent vs TNE

Postby Torkano » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:21 pm

ok?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby ~Vox~ » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:24 pm

This just keeps getting better ;p
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Postby Torkano » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:35 pm

I figured, what the hell. It was being planned in the background by Fervent anyway so we might as well get the jump first, right? Of course they'll come in here and deny it, but why else would they grant a ceasefire to fel?

edit:
Plus we thought this would be fun
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Venus » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:42 pm

let me get this straight

fel hits us this afternoon
and then on the SAME fucking day
tne declares?

what the hell?

is that ok now?

i hope to hell this game dosent stand for this. Something like this has Never been accepted
not only did tne hit TRC in the middle of their war, but they hit me in a war to. so basically tne is giving might makes right? isnt that what virch was just sayin was bad in the other thread?

he really dropped the ball when he let u guys run things

tork, i dunno what crack your smoking but i had just used all my turns on fel tonite, how would i hit u to?
my entire guild has zero turns.

nice of u to do anything to get to the top

i do hope that u adn the rest of the game realizes that even if this puts tne at the top of the ranks it sure as hell doesnt make u a winner:>

oh and, u just bit off a big bite of something your ass wont be able to chew later on:>
i can guarantee itll be all gristle:>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Venus » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 pm

THE NATURAL EVOLUTION (TNE) 17 725,304
FIRES OF ETERNAL LIGHT (FEL) 12 623,619<got a ceasefire less than an hour ago>

FERVENT (Fervent) 17 601,022

oh and i gave fel peace because their damn allies got hit tonite

i dindt know doc was planning to come in

i suspected it, bu then whe i asked they kidna blew me off so i assumed that they were doing one of their damn uphits
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby muncheez » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:48 pm

Spineless weasels.
I miss neurosis. Come back and play.
muncheez
Peasant

Postby Venus » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:51 pm

what part of temporary ceasefire didnt u understand
aria even posted it in a otehr thread and shes leto

useless people

your not a guild
your a bunch of spineless pansys

i hope your willingn to deal with the consequences of me fucking u in the ass every chance u get

adn no
u wont like it.
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:55 pm

Jesus Christ Tork. This is about as shitty as you guys can do. One would think TNE is actively trying to destroy the guilds game.

Course then again you have shelby in your guild. He would love nothing more I think than to see Evernight fold for all the times he has been banned.

I would say that whoever is left in this game next age. Will problably be truly not kinda maybe. But truly fucking TNE over every chance they can get for awhile.

I know I wont be here too see it. Pretty fucking sad.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Fo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:57 pm

I was only online for a while tonight due to other business.

The time that I was online, I looked at what Venus wrote to Torkano and it sure looked like a threat to hit us. You want to threaten, sometimes you get pushed back.

I authorized and like this strike.
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
Fo
Pickpocket

Postby Dux » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:58 pm

Technically we are still at war with TRC too...

Alex seems resistant to peace offers - silly fellow.

Just so you know Tork masterminded the entire thing through the teachings of Pesh. Tork got FEL to hit Fervent and convinced TRC to downhit DoW & DoC so we could hit them - then tork told FEL & DoC & DoW to get ceasefires so Fervent would only have to fight with us. His swift pee pee was in many an ass tonight pushing left and right to get just the right amount of awesomeness back into the game.

Tork tried to get me to swift pee pee Alex Greystone, but I am still learning :oops: - and Alex's flower pot is guarded quite heavily by his army of garden gnomes.
Dux
Peasant

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:08 am

does saying swift pee pee mean u think u can push past the fact that u hit a guild at war
then ANOHTER

you ahve no credibility here

next
:>

fo, you only wanted to landgrab to the top
its a nice excuse but thats all it is
an excuse
it wanst a threat, i was just enjoying the fact htat tork was threatening me

tne does not win
from this time forward
even if u finish at the top your a downhitting gangbanging useless excuse for a guild that virch once made great, youve run it to shit, congrats. i hope u all drown in the swill

ive had it with your shit

let me show u a fucking threat

u wanna talk about it looking like at threat
let me post it

Venus (10:31 PM) :
i hear your runnin that war chat, u do know trc is ina war with dow and doc
and your still hitting
this wont be a win for tne
Torkano (10:32 PM) :
ok
shall we just turn on you?
do you even know the stats of their war
Venus (10:32 PM) :
thanks, thats just what i needed:>
Venus (10:32 PM) :
and yes

u see that

shall we turn on u

waht FUCKING PART OF THAT CONVERSATION looked like i was threatenting tne

tne looked alot like they were threatening a guild AT WAR so i got a temporary cease with fel, considering their allies had gotten hit

i dont know why teh fuck i stay here

u kjow what
ive had it

i stay here cause there are members of my guild who would fucking leave for good if i wasnt here keeeping them playing

for fucking YEARs ive been here holding them here and playig even though i have other shit to do. i play this game because i hate seeing others leave all the time and because i dont want to see a game that ivge spent eight fuckig years on just dwindle away

then i see u assholes tyring to pull some bullshit liek this

and to be fair
its not even bullshit
its worse,

whats worse than bullshit
i cant even think of another adjetive right now that even conveys the spew i see around here anymore
youve turend in to some kind of bottomdwelling win at all cost bullshit players who dont even care

it used to piss me off when i saw other saying they were leaving over hte bullshit

but let me tell u something
id rather play with my six year old
god knows shes more intelligent that u idiots in tne

i hope u enjoy the ranks

because if i have a goddamn ounce of control in this game youll finish at the bottom for the rest of my fucking time here

useless fucking waste of space is hwat that guild is

if it was me, id fucking hide a bag on my head before i admit i was in tne

and beyond that, i almost feel sorry for virch
cause no matter how much eh backs up the fucking idiots he leaves in charge, and the fact htat hes gonna come in here and say he fully sanctions the hit

i know that if i were him, id hide my head in shame to see what u did to my guild

im gonna fuck u
i guarantee u wont like it.
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby MicM » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:11 am

So all in all TNE is full of pussies that are not skilled enough to hit on their own but feed off the scraps of other wars. They cant even win with a first strike so they hit a guild 8 hours after that guild was hit again with a first strike.

Its sorta like a guy getting into a bar fight and getting hammered on then while outside bleeding someone starts hitting him and goes into the bar and says "I kicked that guys ass!!!" Then everyone in the bar looks at you and shakes thier head and thinks "What a pussy" Proud he beat up an already broke person.

Good Job TNE only took a 5 mil and a 2 mil kingdom to break me so that you could feel man enough to take me on. Damn scared sissies.
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
MicM
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:53 am

"tork, i dunno what crack your smoking but i had just used all my turns on fel tonite, how would i hit u to?
my entire guild has zero turns."

And I knew that how?

"nice of u to do anything to get to the top"

I could probably say the same thing. However, this wasn't done to get to the top.

"oh and i gave fel peace because their damn allies got hit tonite"

Yet you kept hitting when they never declared they had an ally. Makes no sense.

"i dindt know doc was planning to come in"

If you didn't know Fel had an ally and kept hitting them, then why give a ceasefire now when you find out they had one that got hit by TRC. By your logic for all you knew, Fel hit you alone. Then you retal and see you have a war. Fel vs Fervent. Now you find Fel had an ally which TRC hit and you give a ceasefire. Why? You had a war that supposedly Fel chose alone.

"i hope your willingn to deal with the consequences of me fucking u in the ass every chance u get"

LOL You know who you're talking to?

Funny how TRC gets ceasefire with the guilds they hit immediately and Fervent gets ceasefire with Fel at the same time. A little birdie told me a few things about what was working in the background on TRC's part after we stopped hitting them and Dux and Alex were trying to negotiate peace. Dux offered the land but Alex refused saying he wanted it from 3 kingdoms. What I was told that TRC was trying to arrange was complete shite. Not a very good way to broker peace. That pissed me off. Then I hear that Fervent got peace. I don't care if you call it ceasefire or what. I was told peace.

TRCs war was shit. They know it. Call me paranoid. But when Dux was trying to negotiate peace between TRC and TNE and when I heard what TRC was planning in the background and then hearing they had peace with DOC/DOW, then Fervent had peace, what would anyone think? You all know what I thought. That all couple with venus's threats.

"does saying swift pee pee mean u think u can push past the fact that u hit a guild at war
then ANOHTER "

Quit posting people

Real nice war TRC had there. Oh, when we hit you, you weren't at war. Again I was told you had peace.

"it wanst a threat, i was just enjoying the fact htat tork was threatening me"

LMAO, Yeah, I threatened you.

"even if u finish at the top your a downhitting gangbanging useless excuse for a guild that virch once made great"

Fucking hilarious contradiction. Coming from a person who all the time is talking about how crappy TNE is for the crap hits we no talent hacks make.

Yeah venus, let's pick apart that convo shall we?

i hear your runnin that war chat, u do know trc is ina war with dow and doc
and your still hitting
this wont be a win for tne

"This won't be a win for TNE." Looks to me like you are threatenign me that you'll hit us. Thus, the comment of "shall we just turn on you?"

"Venus (10:32 PM) :
thanks, thats just what i needed:>"

Right there confirms it for me.

"Good Job TNE only took a 5 mil and a 2 mil kingdom to break me so that you could feel man enough to take me on. Damn scared sissies."

Oh, and wtf are you talking about? We didn't even touch you. You that arrogant it has to be all about you? Hit a beat up kid? Fucking please dumbass. You weren't eve na thought. Yeah, I can't take you on by myself so I waited for fel to do it. Dumbass. So big and badass in game are we now? Fuck off punk. Talk your big talk behind your keyboard.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:02 am

That's a great post, except that Fervent nor TRC have peace. We got temporary ceasefires when everything went to hell. If you can't get a simple fact straight, why should anyone refute the rest of your crap?
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
Alex_Greystone
Peasant

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:11 am

Alex_Greystone wrote:That's a great post, except that Fervent nor TRC have peace. We got temporary ceasefires when everything went to hell. If you can't get a simple fact straight, why should anyone refute the rest of your crap?

Don't you read, Alex? I said I was told peace. Pull the gunk off your eyes. Why don't you talk about your hit, Alex? Why such a shit hit on DOC/DoW? I love your fucked up stats you gave Elfie to show us.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:27 am

Make up your mind. Dux said the numbers he showed me was given to him by Elfie. Now you're saying that she gave you the numbers I had. Which was it?

So you were told peace. Hoo fucking ray. Now we can base war actions on what we're told? That's going to make things very fun.

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
Alex_Greystone
Peasant

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:33 am

Alex_Greystone wrote:Make up your mind. Dux said the numbers he showed me was given to him by Elfie. Now you're saying that she gave you the numbers I had. Which was it?

So you were told peace. Hoo fucking ray. Now we can base war actions on what we're told? That's going to make things very fun.

Keep dodging, Alex. Elfie gave us your stats in our warchat. I showed her stats from earlier that contradict you stats to the tune of 1.2M in networth. You telling me you dropped two kingdoms totalling 1.2M in networth? I showed you above Doc and Dow by 1.4Milion networth. Again. explain that to me or dodge it again and come up with some other bullshit.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:17 am

oh, hes dodging?

what the FUCK are u talking about

the facts are simple
im tired of your weak excuse of a spin

here are facts.

i was at war with fel

u threatened to hit me with tne in the middle of my war

i got a temporary ceasefire till i could talk with cluesen

u were hitting trc AT WAR then u turned and hit me the second this is important SECOND !!! i got a temporary ceasefire with fel

were u that balls out scared?
lol
i think u were that scared of me:>

i hope u enjoy it
it wont last

let me give u a little advice from one long time gm to...well...you....u dont hit with emotion pissed off will only get u killed
u didnt like it that i lauged at u and told u thank u for saying that.
and u just fucked up

in an age or two
ill be here, to tell u i told u so
ill enjoy it.

i hope getting fucked straight up the ass with no lube is as good f or u as u always post it would be:>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:20 am

I did your math. I followed TRC's kingdoms all day. I don't think we ever approached 377k ANW. My stats were taken from right before the war, not at noon.

You keep dancing from one justification to another. Grow some balls and say you wanted easy land.

And if you were so outraged over TRC's hit, why were you willing to give back 35k land? Doesn't that seem a little bipolar? If it was a fair action by you, why offer restitution for it? And why say we can't get the land until 3-4 days from now? Couldn't have been because you wanted to use it to attack Fervent, a guild that was already in a war, was it?

You're full of shit, and everyone sees it. Keep digging your hole, it's getting comical.

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
Alex_Greystone
Peasant

Postby Fo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:43 am

TRC was at 377 ANW for sure, I saw it.

Like it was our plan to hit both TRC and Fervent in the same night... yeah right.

Like the movements that TRC and Fervent were making in regards to peace weren't a refiguring of an attack plan that was soon to be turned on TNE.

Tork said this above, but it is a good point.

Why did Fervent use all there turns on FEL if they knew their was going to be another ally hitting? But now that their ally got hit they are all like oh, lets get peace. An ally they knew that would be hit by TRC tonight? Hmm? But as soon as they can, they say oh, lets work out peace with FEL because we are so caring and are not the ones who cooked up the whole DoC getting hit bit in the first place.
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
Fo
Pickpocket

Postby Virch » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:41 am

i want to wish good luck to fervent, and whoever you beg to join you in this war.........i am sure your no match for the mad skilz of tne alone.........

how frustrating that must be.................
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
Virch
Journeyman

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:01 am

um
im not begging anyone

ill be happy to hit u alone:>
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:59 am

"u threatened to hit me with tne in the middle of my war"

LMAO! You threatened me deary. I responded.

"u were hitting trc AT WAR"

Again with this. You complain about this hit we made and yet you still call TRCs hit a war. You're a fucking joke.

"were u that balls out scared?
lol
i think u were that scared of me:>"

Yeah, I was scared of some pixels. You sure have me pegged. I did what I thought was necessary to protect TNE.

"u didnt like it that i lauged at u and told u thank u for saying that.
and u just fucked up"

Than what are you doing bitching in here? Show me the error of my ways of wise advice giver. What will you do to me that will teach me a solid lesson. Let me give you some advice. Don't threaten me. Don't ever be vague with me. That will get you hit.

"in an age or two
ill be here, to tell u i told u so
ill enjoy it."

Yeah, and I'll probably go cry in my eggs in the morning right? Blah blah blah. Go tell this to someone who's afraid to lose some numbers in a game.

Alex I used to think you had some brains:

"I did your math. I followed TRC's kingdoms all day. I don't think we ever approached 377k ANW. My stats were taken from right before the war, not at noon."

Oh I think you do know that TRCs stats got up to 377k.

"And if you were so outraged over TRC's hit, why were you willing to give back 35k land?"

I wasn't. Dux was. I told Dux to deal with you.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:48 am

*yawns*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby ~Vox~ » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:28 am

One of these days Venus you'll learn i'm always right

:smiles:

You can continue with your drama/drag queen act now. ;)
Monkey see, Monkey do
~Vox~
Journeyman

Next

Return to Guilds