TRC vs. DOC/DOW

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Gideon_Braver » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:00 am

Dont worry Venus next time were on top like a age ago Ill be sure to keep you down. This age has been mostly downhits to crush anyone that could eventually cause damage to the current leader, instead of trying to fight a fair war or close to it. Tork is right, we werent touched cause why the fuck would you bother. We just need to name this free for all instead of guilds and call it a day, honor no longer has meaning here.

None of you think this is a problem when you benefit from it, but the minute someone craps on you its just not fair. Far as Im concerned TRC got slapped for a obvious poor hit. As for Fervent whining, well they must not be winning their war. Like you said Fel just had 1 big kingdom they couldnt be that big of a threat to mighty Fervent. You most likely had TRC hit us so DoC couldnt help Fel and thought you had this all sewn up. Tne saw through your shitty plan and acted, now your both pissed cause you were caught.

As for TNE you can do what you want to either guild my guild will do what it can tomorrow since most of my members had played their turns before the strike. Let the whining commence and I look forward to the personal insults, perhaps you will get creative.
Gideon Braver of DoW
Alpha of DoW
User avatar
Gideon_Braver
Stablehand
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:12 am
Location: River of Blood

Postby Fo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:38 am

Ut oh!

If a Barnie cries and no one cares, does the world end?

lol


Good for you DoW to keep the fight up. TNE was hitting TRC for the hit they did against Old Crow. Alex didn't you say that might makes right? We thought you should live by it. I don't think our team knew about TRC's great attack while we were hitting.
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
User avatar
Fo
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:22 pm

Postby Virch » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:44 am

i have never seen a age where there were so many bads hits. the worst of those coming down on dow and dem, its pathetic really.......and all coming from the barnies..........

i have had great and enjoyable wars with leto this age, i hope this solidifies into future ages of respect and good fun..........

barnies just dont get it and still feel they can do what ever they like................
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
User avatar
Virch
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:45 am

Props to TRC for trying to protect Fervent


For the faith and all that, most faiths ain't got that. This made my age and made me real glad i got back when i did.


Now the question is......Who's gonna butt-fuck TNE??



I mean Virch has such a pretty ass and all ;p
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Nether » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:16 am

haha sucks to be all of you guys ;P

In retrospect, The war Tdod has going on with SoL and MuM has turned out to be one of the best wars i've seen in a very long time.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Exile » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:47 am

In retrospect, The war Tdod has going on with SoL and MuM has turned out to be one of the best wars i've seen in a very long time.


That's what happens when you treat each other with respect :)
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: northern Chicago burbs

Postby Gerien » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:33 am

Can I have my 21,557 acres back, then?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:46 am

That's three seperate reasons now that TNE said they hit TRC. And they're all bull.

Lets deal with the one most spouted by Torkano and his lackies, that they hit TRC because this was a bad hit. First off, one of the TNE guild leaders specificially said that they were going to hit Fervent, but Fervent was taken, so they hit us. That shows that TNE didn't think this was such a bad hit that they had to step in regardless, but if they can use it as a reason to try to grab some easy land, might as well.

Second, TNE hit TRC before there was a war thread made. When TNE hit, they had no idea who TRC was at war with. We had only declared war on DOC and hit 2 of their kingdoms. TNE had no idea who the allies were going to be. It could have been half the game. Did TNE wait to see what was posted like everyone has always done in the past before protesting or avenging a bad hit? No, they attacked because that is what they wanted to do in the first place. Lost in all their spiel about numbers and stats is that simple fact. They had no clue who the war involved when they attacked. Because they didn't know that, the reason for the attack cannot be because they're outraged over the hit.

Third, TNE completely stopped the attacks when they found out who the target was and offered TRC restitution in the amount of 35K acres. That sure sounds like the actions of a guild that attacked because it was the right thing to do and to avenge poor DEM.

It's all complete and utter bull and no one is falling for it. Now TNE gets to pay for attacking two guilds in war on the same day.
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
User avatar
Alex_Greystone
Peasant
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Reisterstown, MD

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:38 am

Nobody, I mean nobody said the reason we hit you was because of you badly hitting Dow and Doc. Our reason was for DEM and Dow and Doc was just what made it all the more a good reason to do so.

"Second, TNE hit TRC before there was a war thread made. When TNE hit, they had no idea who TRC was at war with."

Who else was it going to be, moron? It was either just DOC, a shit hit, or add in Dow, a shit hit. Everyone else was engaged in a war. Were you really going to hit us? Come on.

"We had only declared war on DOC and hit 2 of their kingdoms."

What is it, 2 or 3? Make up your mind.

"TNE had no idea who the allies were going to be. It could have been half the game."

Yeah, another ballsy hit from TRC. Let's just say we would give you the benefit of the doubt and think you'd hit half the game(hahahahahaha). Wouldn't that show a possible faith war or some sneaky move to put all barnie at the top and everyone else down to the bottom? So tell me why TNE can't throw a wrench in your plan.

"Lost in all their spiel about numbers and stats is that simple fact."

If you could ever give me an explanation about your numbers and stats that'd be a miracle.

"Third, TNE completely stopped the attacks when they found out who the target was and offered TRC restitution in the amount of 35K acres."

Bullshit. I stopped because Elfie asked if we could to sort this out. I told Dux to deal with you. I ran the numbers again from the stats we had in chat to Elfie. Then Venus happened and we decided to either continue on you or hit fervent since it seemed most likely they'd hit us for doing so. Guess which option we chose? I didn't know Dux offered you 35k acres until I was already hitting Fervent. He was more generous than what I would have given you. Nothing.

"That sure sounds like the actions of a guild that attacked because it was the right thing to do and to avenge poor DEM."

I told Dux to give you guys peace if you wanted it and told him to say as long as you stop hitting Doc and Dow. I always give peace to who asks for it. I did not tell him to give you land back. Maybe he did it to stop hearing your fucking blatherings.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:20 am

Nobody, I mean nobody said the reason we hit you was because of you badly hitting Dow and Doc.


Dux did. He qualifies as a somebody and he said it numerous times.
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
User avatar
Alex_Greystone
Peasant
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Reisterstown, MD

Postby Fo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:28 am

*Hands Greystone a box of straws*

You seem to be grasping for these. Hold on to them tight mentally challenged one.

*Pats the drooling fool on the head*
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
User avatar
Fo
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:22 pm

Postby owly » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:31 pm

Wow

The real question is who didn't hit who...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:46 pm

Fo, Tork asked a direct question. I answered it. How is that grasping at straws? He specificially said that no TNE member said that was a reason they hit us and that simply is not true. Three reasons were given. Retaliation for hitting DEM, for the DOW/DOC strike (which was a war TNE had no idea who was involved in before attacking), and because Fervent was in a war.

If that is the criteria TNE wants to use to pick wars, I can live with that.


And one question I didn't address earlier. TRC had hit 2 kingdoms when TNE initially attacked. We hit the 3rd during the TNE attack. It isn't rocket science. Try to find something a little more nitpicky to argue over.
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
User avatar
Alex_Greystone
Peasant
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Reisterstown, MD

Postby Odominus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:53 pm

Go Sanctuary!!
Hug it out bitch :twisted:

Fo: I don't care, because I kick ass.
User avatar
Odominus
Bone Breaker
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Voice Topaz » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:46 pm

Marshmallow
The Voice With The Wand
Decae's Non Volunteered Volunteer
Questions about Evernight? Answers are @ ICQ: 95982751
User avatar
Voice Topaz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:04 pm

Fern.

I can do that too.

Bubble gum. Toenails. :wink:
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Nether » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:10 pm

Snorkel
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Barak » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:18 pm

Go DoC take the fight to them
User avatar
Barak
Stablehand
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Cattaraugus,NY

Postby Gerien » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm

Barak wrote:Go DoC take the fight to them

Oh HELL no. I ain't gettin' dragged any farther into this clusterfuck mudslinging fest than I have to!!
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Alex_Greystone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:40 pm

Oh HELL no. I ain't gettin' dragged any farther into this clusterfuck mudslinging fest than I have to!!


A man with wisdom. I wonder how I can get out of it?
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
User avatar
Alex_Greystone
Peasant
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Reisterstown, MD

Postby Black Knight of Black For » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:31 pm

I know I'm a nobody, but what I would like to know is: :arrow: Why we can't just stop this bickerin' and start over, make it anew, and try again with the WARS that we where going to start or :idea: better yet :idea: , why don't we all get together and start everything over. You know, start from scratch! Maybe then we'll all be on the same page, :?: maybe :?: . I'm sorry but I'm not a one for all this drama shit1 We have a saying in the Army: "Save the drama for yo momma, cause we ain't yo momma! So if we could just do what ever it is we're going to do and get the shit overwith!!!!!!!!!!!!I appologize for my mouth and my little temper tantrum, but damn, lets do it and be done with it!!!!!!!!!!
[b]Member of TBL
Elfies' Whipping Slave
Whip away Master!
User avatar
Black Knight of Black For
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: Peabody, Ks.

Postby Ammon » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:44 am

To be honest I haven't been able to stay 100% up to date on all the goings on around here. But it looks to me like TNE saw an oppurtunity to win the age and took it. As well as another oppurtunity to relieve themselves on TRC.


Its ok though because I take solice in knowing these tactics are your only course of action to overcome us.

Grasping at straws??? This age will be remember as oh ya the one TNE chose to win above all else.

Now let the blatant disregard of each others arguments. Most here are so full of hot air they even convince themselves.
TRC
ICQ#42606802]
User avatar
Ammon
Peasant
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby Gerien » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:50 am

Ammon wrote:This age will be remember as oh ya the one TNE chose to win above all else.

To be honest, almost nobody even remembers ages. :roll:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Ammon » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:59 am

They have started to blur.
TRC
ICQ#42606802]
User avatar
Ammon
Peasant
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby Nether » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:22 am

Gerien wrote:
Ammon wrote:This age will be remember as oh ya the one TNE chose to win above all else.

To be honest, almost nobody even remembers ages. :roll:


I rememeber
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron