The End (Die's in a Blaze of Glory)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Nether » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:41 pm

From what I know of Ric you're going a bit far off the mark.

Not from what I've seen here so far but emotions aside its just a game, shit happens.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:48 pm

I said I don't expect you to win this war, beacuse, as I also said, when two even sides fight and one get off an effective first strike they should win, but I also expect you to be able to do a lot of damage to us as well.

This is most certainly not a cheap landgrap, if it was just a land grab you wouldn't have kingdoms remaining with over 1M NW.

As I said before I'm not going to speak for ricardo I can only speak for myself. and when Ricardo took me up on my offer for a joint strike I was committed. Yes I was worried about the tone of the thread, but my word is what I value most in this game. So I could either join into an even fight and deal with all of this mess, or I could have broken my word and hung an allie out to dry. Well I guess I'd rather shovel shit than break my word, so here we are.

NOw if Ric did change his mind and wanted this as a swan song I'll back out and let you guys demolish them....and given your remaining firepower, you should. Otherwise I'll wait till he has a chance to say his peace before I post anything else.

However, as I said before, we won't fight anyone who isn't up to it, so if you aren't up to it let me know soon, because I do still have peeps coming on later.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Nether » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:52 pm

I would say you better hit me now because i'll sure as hell ream your ass later, but i just don't have the energy or desire to be cocky, I'll just wait and see what Lance wants to do.
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:53 pm

We have nothing left to hit Sol with so you wont be getting hit by us Exile. Nor do I have any desire to be in this war nor at the moment in guilds anymore.

Later peeps have fun with this shit.

I will sleep on it tonight to decide what else I will do about playing this game anymore. At this point right now. I would have no problem with leaving completly. But I have people that play because I do. And that weighs on my mind.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Odominus » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:55 pm

Maybe the suicide thing refers to the 3 of them hitting kamakazi like knowing it would be awhile before the rest on MuM and SoL showed up. That TDoD would focus on those attacking first.

I need to go back and re-read this thread looking for anything specific Ric said about MuM was the only guild attacking. If it hasnt been mentioned, then technically, he hasnt lied. Now if only he, Sundance, and Lucie were there for the chat turnout, then yes it would appear at that moment it was those 3 vs TDoD. And I believe he even stated that. But that doesnt mean he didn't expect the rest of Mum to hit when we logged on. But did he say that? No. Boohoo. Should he have mentioned that SoL was hitting too? Dunno. Is that standard procedure to anounce all involved during the first hour of the strike? Maybe it is, Ive been away for a bit.

Portraying the current state of affairs with MuM was heartfelt. We better not be disbanding or I go find the GM's ass to boot around.
Hug it out bitch :twisted:

Fo: I don't care, because I kick ass.
Odominus
Bone Breaker

Postby Nether » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:55 pm

I guess that answers that question

-sets defenses and goes to bed-
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Kenchan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:03 pm

hmm well i did ask if all of MuM was hitting or nots

he clearly stated he posted a warchat time..but none showed besides some?

even he didn't know if his other members going to hit or nots...so it just gives me a image that it was him and some of MuM going against us cuz its their last war or something cuz they disbanding? o.o;

Oh wellz whatevers.......
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
Kenchan
Pickpocket

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:04 pm

well f you don't desire to be in this war then SOL will honor that, I'll tell stark to stand down when he comes on.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Fo » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:04 pm

Of course Lancelot would like the free land of hitting back on MuM alone. I like this better.
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
Fo
Pickpocket

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:06 pm

Of course Lancelot would like the free land of hitting back on MuM alone. I like this better.

Free land my ass. :evil:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby Hollisandra » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 pm

Ricardo if you knew that SoL would be joining you should've been up front about that fact instead of them hitting us what 4 hours later then you guys. To me that seems like a backstab... *shrugs*

Arioch.. I'm surprised that you would condone this hit...

Lancelot wrote:
But I have people that play because I do

You got that right hun!
~Holli~
Hollisandra
Journeyman

Postby Kenchan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:10 pm

What free land? I didn't want a war.........and TDoD suffered some casualties as well by MuM's hit.

I was even going to suggest not hitting Andy cuz I didn't think Andy knew of war.

Anyways I'll leave it to Lance to decide what to do. As far as I can tell....even if you do come against my kingdom I can't do anything.
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
Kenchan
Pickpocket

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:16 pm

I was even going to suggest not hitting Andy cuz I didn't think Andy knew of war.

lol I'm so oblivious. But seriously you got me all :cry: demmit. *snif* heh, it's good to have friends.

I'd be chuckling right now at the messes we make if TDoD wouldn't probably hit me over the head with a fish for the fact it's their doms that are paying. :twisted:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby Hollisandra » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:20 pm

You asked for it Andy.....

:angry1:
~Holli~
Hollisandra
Journeyman

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:27 pm

What fucking free land FO. The only land we got back was land taken from TDoD in the first place.

And of course you like this war. Another way to fuck us over makes you happy as can be.

At this point I cant even read this shit anymore.

Go to bat to try and change things as you well know FO. And I read this shit.

Fucking place. Jesus Christ.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Gogreen » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:37 am

SOL/MuM vs TDoD with clear stats at least as an uphit of any degree...passable.
MuM suicide vs TDoD to give SOL a chance to profit off it...come on Ric.

If it was going to be SOL/MuM then WE, since I'm a part of this now, should have either...
1. posted nothing til SOL hit, then been bloody clear as to the prestats.
2. posted ANYTHING other than "we're suiciding on TDoD, cause we's gots balls!"

I mean I'll follow you into a fight no matter how tough the stats are, but we can't be changing who's in it. I know what you were doing on waiting for another guild to join in, but why post "we're suiciding" beforehand?

Very well said..!!

Exile..did you not read this thread before you hit us? Would you not question the reasoning behind how you guys planned this attack and the way it was played out? MuM goes and publicly says (pretty much) they are folding as a guild and asked us to be there to assist in their suicide. They hit us good with their death screams...we rally and fight back,trying to take them out with no suffering...which seemed to be their wish,by what's been posted here. So,now,right after we've blown our nut obliging MuM on their grand finale...you guys come in and take us from above,when we're winded...pretty fucking cheesy IMO!!!
Like the rest of my fellow guildmates...I'll follow my GM in any course of action he sees fit...
I don't know much of you or your guild,but MuM just leaves a bad stink in their wake........the stench of BS..nice job,enjoy!

Quote:
But I have people that play because I do

You got that right hun!

Except for the 'hun' part...I second that Lance!!
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby Arioch » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:39 am

We had our war chat time planned and posted before this thread was even posted Holli. We didn't come into this a few days into a war. SoL just couldn't war at mum's war chat time. I get that people are pissed that we weren't mentioned in the initial thread. When we saw the thread we had to decide whether to steer clear of of a possibly muddy thread or bail on our friends that were expecting our aid. See from my view we didn't jump in because we were already in. To do anything else is abandoning your ally.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
Arioch
Supreme UG

Postby Gogreen » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:47 am

Arioch wrote:We had our war chat time planned and posted before this thread was even posted Holli. We didn't come into this a few days into a war. SoL just couldn't war at mum's war chat time. I get that people are pissed that we weren't mentioned in the initial thread. When we saw the thread we had to decide whether to steer clear of of a possibly muddy thread or bail on our friends that were expecting our aid. See from my view we didn't jump in because we were already in. To do anything else is abandoning your ally.

Arioch
Supreme UG

I think we know who MIGHT have been the UG that pumped and dumped one of our guys tonight now don't we :?:
Even allies should be questioned when it comes to shit like this!! :roll: Seems like BS to me :knight:
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
Gogreen
Stablehand

Postby Arioch » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:24 am

I am co-GM of SoL Gogreen. Not an UG. :wink: The Supreme UG was a special posting title I got a long time ago for having been UG the whole age and still finishing the age with a kick ass kingdom. I told you it was questioned in that quote...

It's just a game guys. Does it ruin your real life to lose acres in a game? I tell you when I get dropped or killed I shake my head and grin saying damn they used alot of turns on me and go about a counter. This is supposed to be a fun distraction from RL right?
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
Arioch
Supreme UG

Postby Virch » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:04 am

i am having a bit of truoble here....is mum disbanding..........or is tdod..............
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
Virch
Journeyman

Postby MoP » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:20 am

MuM isn't disbanding, just not returning next age. They committed suicide and didn't expect SOL to enter the war. They hoped for it, that's for sure, but they didn't count on it.

Kudos SOL for not letting your faithmates down.

MuM, sad to see you go:( Now you should all join FEL :P
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
MoP
Squire

Postby Zhord. » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:33 am

i'm an ex-mum unguilded who left guilds after becoming disenchanted with it. I tried to delete at the time but i couldn't.

i made a suggestion to andy as to who to hit but i didn't help him in anyway.

i took about 5k acres which i ds'ed, from an unforted dom which i scouted myself. I don't see the problem with that DKII and Grunt et al. have been doing it all age.

Sorry if adding my sub 1k arce dom unbalanced things Ric wasn't expecting my help i'm sure i've not spoken to him for a couple of weeks, as to the whole SOL thing i didn't have a clue.

It was certainly not my intention to spoil the game for anyone else, well except whoever i hit anyway...
MuM - "We Blame Gili"
Zhord.
Pickpocket

Postby Gili » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:37 am

I can't be arsed to read all that shit above.

My will to even look at the forums at the moment is at its lowest for years. I've let down a few in MUM by not being about this age, and have been praying for a reset for days.

In any case i'm going to take some time out.

Has been fun working with some of you. Hit me up on MSN if anyone wants a random chat.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
Gili
Developer

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:15 am

If Sol comes on at a later time, I don't think its prudent to announce sol is in the fight until they come on. That's just signing their death warrants. Why should they allow you to destroy thier ally before they come online? I can see Lance's point of using turns wisely, but I also see SOL's point of coming in the already planned war. It was even from the start whether SOL came in at the beginning or later on. Not sure how DKII can say someone interferred in a war that was already planned to have them in it. Disclosing all allies in a war before they can hit is just plain dumb imo. I mean, if they were all in the same guild, its the same thing as half the guild being online at the time of the scheduled chat and the others hitting throughout the night. I get Lance's position about knowing who to hit, but at the same time you can't sink your allies. You can probably read Ric's initial post in two ways. One, he lied about exactly who was hitting. Two, he cleverly diverted all your attention on MuM in such a way where it seemed like he was only saying MuM was in the war. If it were me, I'd have refrained from using "fuck knows what anyone else in MuM is gonna do" or anything else that might have made it seem only MuM was hitting. I wouldn't have said or hinted that we are using allies, but I wouldn't have hinted it was just MuM. I just hope you both can see both sides of the coin before doing anything rash like quitting. Lance, ya know I love ya but its just a bunch of numbers in a text based game. Of course you're going to get upset at some crap people pull, but you have to shake it off fairly quickly like Arioch said and move on. The game's just an outlet everyone uses, don't let this game become something you need another outlet for.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby hhh » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:45 am

so.. can we have lucie or just the land?

wait.. gimme odo's number! im gonna ransack his fridge and hide his cig.
T D O D
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance... baffle 'em with bullshit..
hhh
Stablehand

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds