The End (Die's in a Blaze of Glory)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby TheSartek » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:11 pm

Well last I heard Lance, we were invited to this little shindig by Ric. We just hit later then they.

And the kingdoms are 15 TDoD vs 9 MuM and 6 Sol. Which would be 15 on 15. Though I must admit ignorance of the sizes of everone's kingdoms. This is only my 2nd war back and I just be a dumb grunt(no offense to the real Grunt :P )
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
TheSartek
Peasant

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Ya know I had all the respect in the world for what Mum did today. They hurt us pretty damn good with thier first strike.

We lost 6 really good kingdoms to them. I didn't even mind when Zhord jumped in as a ug and took 15k acres and dumped it all.

But now Sol picks up a kingdom. And we see they were ranked higher than we were before Mum even hit us and they start attacking us.

So now it goes from a helluva hit. To a bang with more kingdoms and nw on us. Just what the fuck did we do to you people this age?

I have tried since coming back to TDoD this age to be as nice as I could and as fair as I could.

But you people just couldn't stand it. This shit disgusts me truly. I had meant to try and take a age off this age. But friendship decided me differant. I don't know why the fuck I keep caring about this game. It has some of the most selfish people I have ever met.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:13 pm

we have had a new member join, but I can ask him to stay out of this to keep numbers even.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Venus » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:15 pm

sol
6 members 643,514 ANW 3,861,084 TNW
these were from 1pm est ish today

100xx: 14th 1,049,971
100xx: 15th 1,049,603
100xx: 42nd 572,026
100xx: 58th 423,138
100xx: 62nd 399,824
100xx: 69th 366,522
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:19 pm

Yes we were ranked above you, and MUM was ranked below you. When I looked at the numbers when I proposed working with mum it worked out to an even hit. I just heard back from MuM today and they said they were going ahead and to join in when we could. I wasn't there when the war started so I don't know what the starting stats were (and not Andies mid-strike stats), but we didn't hit to bend you over the table, we hit to have a good war with you.
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:20 pm

So we get a total lie on who is at war from Ricardo. Just so the even stronger kingdoms in Sol can hit us free and clear tonight blindsided after we have used our turns on mum's refortified kingdoms we had to use what we had left to break.

Fucking bullshit. And Zhord jumped in also and took 15k acres and dumped it as a UG working with Andy.

You know what. Fuck it people do what ya want. I don't need this stress in a game.
~GM of TDoD~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Arioch » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:22 pm

Hey V. You were on our minds too hon. :wink: I don't think the average guild has their troops (and thus net worth) pumped as much as us. We knew we were going to hit somebody so hired up.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
Arioch
Supreme UG

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:28 pm

Yesterday TDoD had 15 members and around ANW ~450K...so 6.7M NW. MuM had 9 members and around ANW ~270K, 2.4M NW, and ours before the strike of ~640K, 3.8M NW for combined of 6.2M. As for the UG that hit you, that I did not know about, and I wish hadn't happened, but look at the war you have and see that it could be a good one! so lets have some fun!
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:32 pm

Exile I dont mind a war when I know who I am warring. But with fucking Ricardo lieing his ass off about who we were warring. It changes everything.

Our whole war effort and turns tonight would of been totaly used differantly. There is now way this can be a good war. Our turns were burned one way based on what we knew.

Leaving you guys to finish us off without us having a chance against you.

I call that bullshit and the kind of fucking thing that disgusts me here. So fuck it. Get your little win. Pat yourselves on the back.

And go fuck yourselves. All of you.
~GM of TDoD~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby Arioch » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:40 pm

Just speaking for myself I don't care if we win. SoL has certainly had our ass kicked a few times these last couple ages but the fun comes in having a nice war. The longer the better. If I wanted to play a big ass 150k with no war targets I'd play my turmoil kingdoms heh.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
Arioch
Supreme UG

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:42 pm

We can't help it that we are johnnie-come-latelies, but mum hits earlier than we do. We joined as soon as we could and even then we didn't have a full turn out either. The same think happened last war we hit with RoT, they started and when we came on then we hit. No they didn't start a thread first. BUt the way I see it you guys still have plenty of firepower. yes the war changed when we finally moved in, but it also changed what we had to do too. I had wanted to drop Kenchan, however he had more dragons now, so I had to move onto then next target. that means you still have his big ass kingdom out there. The battlefield has changed, change with it and ENJOY THE DAMN WAR!
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:46 pm

I would offer a cease fire now, but I think hitting and then having a cease-fire before you even responding to our hits is gay, we don't mind taking damge. So wack us! If wacking us doesn't make you feel better then perhaps we should explore the cease-fire option. but no harm in trying a little wack first...go on you know you wanna!
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:49 pm

Ya know what. Its not worth even arguing with you anymore. Of course your going to think it is ok.

Do whatever the fuck your gonna do and get it over with so I can do what I have to do.
~GM of TDoD~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby DKII » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:50 pm

Wow this is even worse than saying there will be more hitting and hiding the identity. In essence Mum declared on Tdod and now Sol is interfering in that war at Mum's request. You guys really think merging wars is bad when you use these crappy bait and switch tactics?
DKII
Pickpocket

Postby Kenchan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:51 pm

LoL....i would have about the same amount of t4's Exile.

I just would have turns and my cash.
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
Kenchan
Pickpocket

Postby Nether » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:54 pm

Exile man its not the fact that your a part of this war that rubs us the wrong way, its the way the facts were manupulated. That we were lied to. We were told MuM was hitting us as a wth lets have fun. They hurt us, alot. So we regroup and hit the percieved threat. Once we thought we had our retaliation done you come in, bigger than all but maybe two of us and wipe us out, plain and simple. Its the being lied to by a Fucking idiot trying to play the pity card to gain and advantage that pisses us off.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Bundesbank » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:02 pm

OH SHI-

I CAN FEEL THE BITCHING BUILDING UP DEEP WITHIN MY BOWELS, AND I HAVEN'T READ PAST 10 POSTS THUS FAR.
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC

Postby Exile » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:07 pm

I'm not going to put any words in Ric's mouth. Perhaps his mood had changed after he scribed me and he wanted to do this himself, I don't know.

From our perpesective we thought it was an even fight and so we joined as planned. And we still think it's a good war and all I want to do is fight it. I'm here to war not play politics. BUt it is a long standing policy of SOL's not to war anyone who doesn't want to fight, so if you don't want to battle us just say so.
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket

Postby Alex_Greystone » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:07 pm

Pretty crappy hit if SOL jumped in.
"Our steel is sharp. Our memory is long."

Stone
Ba'al Hara'ah
Werran Fehtan
Alex_Greystone
Peasant

Postby Nether » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Alex_Greystone wrote:Pretty crappy hit if SOL jumped in.

Jumped in? They dove in head first.
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Sturm » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:17 pm

All I'll say is . :angry2:
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~
It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live."
~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
Sturm
Armchair Warrior

Location: Look up, see that funny colored star...Smile please!!

Postby Nether » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Oh well what the hell can ya do? Not much....
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:22 pm

*sigh* there goes my fun.

Lance, I don't neccessarily get along with you but I'll try to fill in some holes for both of us. I don't want you leaving cause you're mad or Ric or someone leaving for any other reason...

Fucking bullshit. And Zhord jumped in also and took 15k acres and dumped it as a UG working with Andy.

until recently Zhord was I believe a member of MuM. Zhord is posting in MuM forum as well. I'm not sure if you have to be a member of the guild to view/post or if you just need a pw. and I'm sorry I can't tell who is not in the guild since many people here aren't going by their boards name (I do so you can all come kill me anytime :twisted: ). If he is going by his own leader then he is not currently in the guild, but til I read your post I didn't know this, I don't check who's still here and what their true or fake ld's are before I go to each war. *shrug*

Zhord hit before I did so I'm not sure why you have decided to say I'm working with him. The only thing Zhord did was give me a number when nobody else would post one that was unbroken. To my knowledge he was in our guild and so I warred with the number he gave me. I broke ambush with a GR (if someone else also did then I wasted some actions), I CSed, I took it to 700/hit. And to my knowledge nobody else touched it til Odominus took it to 261/hit after me cause I was asking for someone to finish dropping it as it had 10k with little to no defs left.

If Zhord was going to hit too, as long as it was still just MuM and him and we were outgunned as we were, then I would have thought it was kinda bad not to have him in the guild but that ultimately if TDoD didn't care *shrug* the tradeoff would have been in their favor anyway. But with SOL too??

As for the hit...

SOL/MuM vs TDoD with clear stats at least as an uphit of any degree...passable.
MuM suicide vs TDoD to give SOL a chance to profit off it...come on Ric.

If it was going to be SOL/MuM then WE, since I'm a part of this now, should have either...
1. posted nothing til SOL hit, then been bloody clear as to the prestats.
2. posted ANYTHING other than "we're suiciding on TDoD, cause we's gots balls!"

I mean I'll follow you into a fight no matter how tough the stats are, but we can't be changing who's in it. I know what you were doing on waiting for another guild to join in, but why post "we're suiciding" beforehand? :?
I know we seem to have become semi-inactive as a guild, but so's everyone, you know you can't go saying "our hit is really a better one cause we're not totally active".

So I dunno, guess I'll wait and see what Ric has to say about this. But the start of this thread is the guild I wanted to be in on a regular basis, the last of this thread is what I was hoping to avoid. :wink:

Lets see what the Angie faithboard has to say about this...
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby Lancelot » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:30 pm

So this war is basically Ricardo Cassidy, Lucie Sundance and Doc Banker against TDoD- fuck knows what anyone else in MuM is gonna do - they are welcome to stay or leave but given the malaise it will probably be MuMs last age - so they might wanna find themselves a nice new home.

(From Ricardo's first post. Can't be anymore plainer than that.)

After that post a additional 3 Mum kingdoms hit including Zhord an UG who hit with Andy. Including Shreds Kingdom which is bigger than anything TDoD had before or after or retal.

Any other reasons are nothing but justifications for about as shitty of a thing as you can do.

I don't care if Mum asked you before the war to join in Exile.

You knew damn well about the lie and you went for it anyways. You wanted a easy way to landgrab the fuck out of us with no real retal.

And dont tell me about our big kingdoms. You and Mum have just as big and bigger as we have left and as you said on PM. You know we wont win this war.

I'm turning guilds off now. There are other people who can run TDoD now.

This is about as shitty as it can get.
~GM of TDoD~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:36 pm

Wow this is even worse than saying there will be more hitting and hiding the identity. In essence Mum declared on Tdod and now Sol is interfering in that war at Mum's request. You guys really think merging wars is bad when you use these crappy bait and switch tactics?

I think it's more of a "shouldn't have been declared MuM/TDoD" than joining a war in progress considering it's same night.

Fucking idiot trying to play the pity card to gain and advantage that pisses us off

From what I know of Ric you're going a bit far off the mark.

From our perpesective we thought it was an even fight and so we joined as planned. And we still think it's a good war and all I want to do is fight it. I'm here to war not play politics. BUt it is a long standing policy of SOL's not to war anyone who doesn't want to fight, so if you don't want to battle us just say so.

While I think you guys should have seen the thread and not hit, I understand that you were put in a position of either leaving your allies high and dry or jumping into something that was billed as being something else. Blame for this is ours imho.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds