TDoD does your MuM Doggie Style (TdodvsMum/Dow)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

TDoD does your MuM Doggie Style (TdodvsMum/Dow)

Postby Nether » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:46 pm

23 them 7.3mil nw
15 us 7.3mil nw

gl hf
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Aschreim » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:50 pm

HAHAH! I'm loving that Title! :D
Aschreim
Stablehand

Postby Gideon_Braver » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:57 pm

This war is no good. We have allready hit MUM. We had done some scum work on them allready and had jsut started to take some land and I was about to fully declare when tdod declared on us. We had no idea this was about to happen, but we cant undo the actions that have been done. DoW has ceased all actions against Mum and has contacted Tdod.
Gideon Braver of DoW
Alpha of DoW
Gideon_Braver
Stablehand

Postby MAlahzar » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:59 pm

Well aint that a swafflin

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :superevil:
Pain Doesn't hurt when it's all you've ever felt.
MAlahzar
Stablehand

Postby Lancelot » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:52 pm

This is definatly a mess. We started about a hour before declaring on Dow by hitting Mum individually. Had just hit 3 of Dow when Gideon got ahold of me and told me what was going on.

This was a terrible coincidence of timing. And with 3 faiths involved. No way of knowing what we were each gonna do. As Gideon told me. Mum was in the middle of a shitstorm of hurt from two guilds.

I wanted to have a really good war too. Even though we had first strike they had us kingdom wise. One of mine is out for who knows how long. So was actually gonna be 14 on their 23. Mum dropped one after we started hitting.

I have bannered ceasefire for both Dow and MUM. Peace is agreed with Dow. Just waiting to hear from Mum now.

I can understand if Mum wants to continue warring. But it wouldn't be fair to them. They will not be touched by us unless they hit us first.

Very unfortunate circumstance that has happened. Mum please contact me or Holli about peace or war. Wish this had gone down another way. :(
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby zamuthz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:55 am

Ow my what a mess!!!,

//Zamuthz arrived in the battlefield with half of his army and about to peck a fight while waiting for HHH, he was stunned seeing a massive heathen army waiting, was about to call the whole army when suddenly the battle begun!!, what the?!, ARRROWSS!!, but wait! they arent gonna fall on us but to the other side, to the other heathen army.... arrows here and there but they're not hitting us anyway, theyre hitting each other... before my messenger could have gone to call the whole army.. I just asked him to send me a cup of coffee rather, "This is a good fight anyway, let's watch and have fun!", while waiting for HHH again. 8) //
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
zamuthz
Stablehand

Postby Ricardo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:56 pm

THink the title says it all really MuM has well and truly been fucked in this - you could say we have been spit roasted.

No treally a great deal we can do when two guilds have taken their bites from us is there.

Pretty much typifies a shite age for a number of reasons for this guild - not any guilds fault this one just one of those things
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
Ricardo
Journeyman

Postby Lancelot » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:22 pm

If it is any consolation Ricardo. It was a very tasty medium rare spit roast. I can say Dow took some damage also.

Hopefully something like this won't happen again. But Murphy's law states that it will.

Had a damn good turnout too. I won't get that lucky again this age.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
Lancelot
Pickpocket

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:46 pm

only thing I want to know is why I have 15 turns after being gone for at least a day. wtf???

thank god this wasn't a real war or else I would have been really pissed at having accrued virtually no turns. :evil:

edit: huh, third or fourth time I check into that dom and pop I have 84. *shrug*
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Return to Guilds