Unguilded Letos verus DEM (Shadow Guild)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby MoP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Didn't ISA disband ages ago?
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
MoP
Squire

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:04 pm

MoP wrote:Didn't ISA disband ages ago?

Nah. They're now being led by Gili as a Fervent-worshipping shadowguild with a personal grudge against DEM. :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:20 pm

Hollisandra wrote:I know which guild you're talking about GW and they only post on TB when they're winning. :roll:

That's a down right fucking lie!
I for one never post, no matter what the result of the fight;-p
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar

Postby Hollisandra » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:31 pm

Are you in the guild that I'm talking about Dyvim?

*goes to look in the db*

::comes back.... a nope::

You're dismissed.... :lol:
~Holli~
Hollisandra
Journeyman

Postby General Andy Icarn » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:49 pm

If an unguilded can't hit a kingdom at peace, and they can't hit a kingdom at war, what are they supposed to do? Grow and be feeder realms? I'm sure we'd all love that but it's never going to happen.

lol the full game is a war game. this game is a Guilds war game. You war in guilds. If you aren't in a guild play a different game or start your own guild. Someone who's so bad they can't get into any guild when the game is this badly hurting for members is...not possible.

And how dare these unguildeds defend themselves? Don't they know their place?

They aren't defending themselves from guild agression, they're choosing to start things with guilds to (gently caress) with them. They aren't "defending" and just trying to survive as "innocent" UG's who are put upon by the merciless Guilds. lmfao show me one person who doesn't agree with this fact. even you know it. :roll:

Has the guild game become so pathetic that two faiths have to ally to destroy three unguilded kingdoms? They are three little kingdoms. If they are bothering your guild, get off your ass and smack them down. It's a simple equation.

Clearly it was "...ally against you as a faith", not "...ally against you as a couple individual kingdoms". stop following me around and purposefully misconstruing everything I have to say.

And stop being lazy and assuming you can build without carrying some troops. If you are not in new player protection and you're not carrying troops, you're gambling and trying to get an edge.

I do carry troops, constantly. I know of maybe one person that I've ever worked with who's been hit by these UG's and they just had to logoff for a bit to do something otherwise they wouldn't have lost land.

Guess what? Other people play this game and they are not required to let you have that edge.

Of course not. That's why you hit guilds early on or when they don't expect it. If they don't defend themselves there are other GUILDS who can hit them. If guilds don't do it and they do manage to stay undefended and still get away with it then maybe that's just how the GUILDS game plays out.

Grunt and his crew have been doing this all age. No one else bitched about it.

No, nobody said anything at all. There just happens to be a whole thread right here that you're posting in about that very thing. Firking brilliant.

Get over it.

WTF are you talking about I haven't even been hit by these people...ever. What the hell would I have to get over??? Every opinion I have you seem to feel 1. that you MUST disagree and 2. that I have been personally victimized thus forfeiting any sane judgement. Do you actually listen, do you actually consider reality at all before you start posting back these innane responses? Or do you just decide to make up in your imagination a world in which I have been hit time and time by Grunt and DKII back and forth and come to the forums to sob about it? That's someone else and maybe if you responded to them then maybe you'd be able to get away with saying laughable sh*t like "your opinion doesn't count cause you got screwed over by this bullsh*t".

unguilded kingdoms are ALLOWED in the Guilds game. If you want to try your luck solo against a guild, this is the place to do it.

As opposed to the subgames where unguilded kingdoms don't exist?...the place that doesn't exist? In a place where numbers that were posted to the boards months ago still haven't been edited out you think admin is going to patch the game asap so you can leave a guild and join another without going ug?

Unguildeds are only a problem if you let them be a problem. Everyone loves them early in the game when guilds can feed off them. It's hilarious the reaction some people have when they bite back.

So you're saying because UG get hit early it makes them mad and they retal? But then again that you should hit them down so they can't effectively retal. Well make up your mind, should they be allowed to have the chance to fight back or not?

Regardless again you're missing the point. Grunt didn't just decide to go UG and keep to himself then get hit and cry and try to fight back against the big bad guilds responsible, ignoring the "innocent" guilds. He tries to destroy land, to mess with those who're already fighting other battles, to keep nothing for himself to gain rank the game as a UG, he's the very opposite of what you're describing. :wink:

So it's ok for Guilds to hit UG's but not vice versa?

Already answered this. If someone goes UG and retals against guild strikes that's one thing, but making UG just to screw with people and dump all land so nobody can even fight for their land back is not what this game is about.

i mean if your in a guild and get trashed in a guild war are you gonna pass up hitting a UG'd just so you can tithe?

I never search in the first place. Why screw with my BR when wars occur so often anyway? I haven't hit a UG since I've been back.

GW... your missing the point of shadowguilding.. there needs to be 4 or more people hitting together for it to be one... DK!!, Grunt, and QD are only 3 people therefore they're not a shadow guild.

Well if it's not TECHNICALLY bannable then it must be completely fine. lol

But if they say it's not together *shrug*
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby DKII » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:09 pm

Seriously Andy would you have no problem with me if I was in a 1-member guild? I doubt the fact that we're unguilded is really the issue.
DKII
Pickpocket

Postby General Andy Icarn » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:14 pm

My balls itch, and the cream I bought at the drug counter isn't working. Do you think if I tried smearing some vagisil on them, that that might do the trick?

No.

Seriously Andy would you have no problem with me if I was in a 1-member guild? I doubt the fact that we're unguilded is really the issue.

I've got like 2 more pages to go through but since you're special... :D

If you were in a 1 member guild you'd be responsible for your actions. Instead of warring randomly against people at war you'd have to wait til they peaced. Why would I have a problem with a 1 member guild. I only wish they'd rank all the guilds. I understand they don't want a 2 person guild to go to the HoF above a 30 member guild but still it makes it much harder to try to decide on a good war.

Crow, if it makes you feel any better, I suppose that I could submit a guild application, and play as a guild of one kingdom. I have actually done that in the past, and I played the exact same game I am playing now. Absolutely zero difference.

Deja vu. You played as a single member guild that hit people who were at war? That's just being an azs....imho. :twisted:

Hey I got an idea to spice up this thread through. Let’s argue over the color of shit!

...No.it is the color Leto :shock: ...demmit looks like GW beat me to it like 3 pages ago...*mutter*

People keep saying solo's a chance to play by yaself for ya faith, but i've always seen solo as playing by yaself FOR yaself... faith just being an annoying thing that stops you taking out a third of your opponents dammit!

Unfortunately there's just not enough people to support every type of subgame possible, and the only ones that springs to mind where you pick your faith and play UG are what? Massacre and Turmoil? At for obvious reasons few people want to or can afford the time to play those.

But really, if you want to choose your faith and don't have the time to play 8 doms still please consider Turmoil. Atm it's quite possible to do well multifaith or with few doms, one angie has been sitting top 15 forever despite being 1 multifaith blue with everyone killing all the rest of the Angies in retal for last age. People are willing to war limited wars of 1v1 or 3v3 etc if you communicate why you hit how you hit. imho it's a better alternative than going UG in guilds and messing with the wars people are are struggling over or hitting them as they are just starting to rebuild. People go inactive when stuff like that happens, and while you may not feel they should, in the end the game has one fewer person, when we need all the people we can get.

I have tried to look at this issue from both sides. but you would rather insult us instead of a honest debate. I'm tired of the truth being twisted and the circler logic in order to justify your actions.

As I see it among those with real grounded opinions there are two, pretty well irreconcilable, opinions. Those who disagree with you are primarily of the faiths who have these people working for their interests (big suprise) and don't care or aren't affected by these hits. Those who are doing the hits just like scrapping and don't really worry about the consequences, from their messing with guild wars to hitting people who've just been trashed, etc.

Perhaps they just don't care. Maybe they think guilds game is beyond the hope of wars that are in question more than 6 hours. Maybe they just feel guilds should be a ruthless ruleless place (imho that just makes the other half of the population of this place more and more pissed off), and for some people in some games that's fun, but this is guilds.

What they don't understand, what we've all failed to enumerate, and what they'll probably refuse to admit is true, is that despite all talk of "play the way you want", acting in this sort of way it leaves those who want to try to find good wars with a decision. Either we let people like Grunt and DKII who hit those at war, and those like TRC who'll do anything to screw people and not take credit for it, constantly f*ck everyone over and just act as landbags for those who're willing to pull the shittiest tactics or who catch us one day out of war on a 3k undefended dom. Or we get fed up and play like them. Angies make UG doms. MuM hits people at war "because we can". etc.

There're two choices. Play like us or get f*cked.

And that's why GW comes and makes a thread like this. That's why people, even those who aren't hit are always "bitching". So now you all know and can quit asking and complaining about why these frustrations boil up.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby DKII » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:46 pm

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have yet to hit someone I knew was at war unless they hit me during the same war first. So none of that would change.
DKII
Pickpocket

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:07 pm

Hollisandra wrote:Are you in the guild that I'm talking about Dyvim?

*goes to look in the db*

::comes back.... a nope::

You're dismissed.... :lol:

Guess it's a bug that lets me see the banner and view kingdoms there then;-p
WhY so SeriOUs?
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar

Postby Hollisandra » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:28 pm

Dyvim... we're not talking about the same guild :)
~Holli~
Hollisandra
Journeyman

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:57 pm

We could be though, and that's the beauty of this ambiguous conversation!
Granted there's more beauty to be found in the ambiguous sexuality of Tork, but I don't think even I could match those levels so I shall simply take what I can get.
WhY so SeriOUs?
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar

Postby Torkano » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:44 pm

That used to be my super hero name in Dead Cell. The Ambiguously Gay Man and Thantos was Captain Kiddie Fun.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:22 pm

The Ambiguously Gay Man

I figured you'd be the one who called dibs on playing as Vamp;-p
WhY so SeriOUs?
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar

Previous

Return to Guilds