So... everything seems smaller...

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

So... everything seems smaller...

Postby Karhedron » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:02 pm

Heyhey Guys and Girls and... Grunt.

No, i didn't just roll over next to Andy to find myself once again disappointed :wink:

Rather, I allowed myself to succumb to the temptation to pop back to the 'Ball and see how things are going around these hallowed forums!

Alot of names i recognise i'm pleased to see... And perhaps it's more worrying that there are very few i don't... Whatever happened to the 60 guild-member behemoths of old?!

But anyways, figured guilds was my ancestral home (specially as castaway has never deigned to return) i'd say a little helloooo, and let you guys catch me up on whats been going on... If yas all 'ent forgotten me already that is... :? :(

Oh yeah, congrats to SD on the sprog.
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby General Andy Icarn » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:28 pm

No, i didn't just roll over next to Andy to find myself once again disappointed

We were crying over the loss of castaway and the old memories and then just lost control... :cry:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby Karhedron » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Pfft... that's his excuse. :wink:

So, what? No welcome back pounce? No Jello? Not even a visit from that Duck of yours?

I'm hurt, I really am!

But i'll promise to forgive yas if ya go find Lia!

If i remember rightly i swear i'm related to her somehow from the CA days... Or is she sulking 'cos of the lack of return of her beloved bogies/Ollies??
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Losmar » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:48 am

welcome back in any case

I don't remember if I did or didn't know who you are.... damn things fly by...
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
Losmar
Necromancer

Postby Lialia » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:46 pm

Kar!!!!*bounces*

weeeeee *flyingtackleninjasmoogles*

lol our Evernight family. I do believe that we were siblings (though I could be mistaken, it has been so long) wow I wonder if anyone has a rundown of ye olde Family Tree. Now I feel old.

As far as the game goes Fel has gone Leto, but we will always be green inside

Grab me on Aim, I'm on pretty often. We need to catch up. :D
[center]~*Fel Forever*~[/center]
Lialia
Stablehand

Postby Nether » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:24 pm

I know the Icon, The name i'm not so sure of, welcome back in any case.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Karhedron » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:40 am

*smooglesliasome*

That's better! See Ducky, that's how it's done!

Hmm... someone like Ori (ahh, old love dies hard) might remember.. And is TEO still around... he was our brother right?

Ahh.... the old days...

Losmar mate, i'm hurt!! You and me at CoFC/RFC handed those ferrets and Isos over in Maxim a fair few of their tushies right back to them! Dammit, most of our wars were won/lost on whether mine and your kingdoms survived. Tssk!

Nether: hmm... not sure where we'd have met, but cheers for the manners. :wink:
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby Gerien » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 pm

I haven't seen TEO since the last Heal/Hurt debacle...
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
Gerien
Threadjacker

Postby General Andy Icarn » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:17 am

heh. she does know how to smoogle :D

As for the Duck...well we'll see. There's too few people to play with anymore....

Come play Turmoil man. Right now there's only two people to war with, one I just finished warring with and the other has been busy fighting other people for weeks. Angie has only 5 kingdoms in the top 59 ranks. I want fresh heathens. :evil:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby Karhedron » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:26 am

Heh, can't do right now mate, but possibly soon... Got some stuff coming up... but give it a couple of months i may dare to dip a toe into the pool of temptation that is Canon...

But you know me... I'll be going gold if and when i do return!

Hell's, might head over to FEL with Lia seeing as none of my old guilds seem to be about any more...

Never really played turmoil, even in the old days... would be a good challenge then eh?

And what's this massacre lark all about then eh?
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:42 am

Long time no see!

*gives Kar a welcoming swaffle*

You get Ori to play Covenant and I'll worship you. ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby Losmar » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:53 am

lol, oh I do remember those days for sure... those were quite wonderful... remember them like yesterday... a hazy foggy stroll through a museum yesterday...

good to have ya back though

now I get to reminisce on that fun... thanks for the reminder... offda that was fun times, lol... and yeah, it really did hinge on either of our realms... and only one of us usually survived if I remember right, lol
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
Losmar
Necromancer

Postby General Andy Icarn » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:41 pm

But you know me... I'll be going gold if and when i do return!

If there's one thing I like more than faithmates it's Letos to kill. :twisted:

Never really played turmoil, even in the old days... would be a good challenge then eh?

Well with no Outcast...*shrug* but since they combined they got a bit shadier on shadowguilding I think, not that people really group there atm anyway, but it feels a little more like home. I think atm the biggest challenge is being blue there, but age to age everything changes. meh.

*kicks TEO's ghost* Firking only here for the important stuff....heal/hurt :roll:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby Lialia » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:17 pm

Woohoo come to Fel!

And but Andy.... I'm leto *lower lip quivers* I never thought you would relish the idea of my impending doom ;_; (not that my kd isnt doomed atm anyways).
[center]~*Fel Forever*~[/center]
Lialia
Stablehand

Postby Karhedron » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:47 am

Nagash: I'm still waiting to hear from my old flame... *sniffles*... and tbh i'm so out of touch with this place i dun even know what covenant is!

Los: Indeedy... it was so difficult for any war in Maxim between small guilds for any kingdom to survive, let alone grow, but there'd always be one of us keeping us dardenites up there in the top ranks! :lol:

Andy: Ahh, it's good to see the old Leto/Barnie rivalry's still strong... And you and Ducky always were pretty impressive Leto Hunters in the Outcast days... ICU useta prioritise ya kingdoms over almost all the other big barny players... Ahh, ICU...

I just remembered Shred! He still kicking around?... ahh the fun we had... *drifts off in the memories*

Lia: If i'm back and there's no LoDE then FEL's where i'm heading 'less they turn green!
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby MoP » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:05 am

We won't turn green, I promise ya ;)
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
MoP
Squire

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:06 pm

And but Andy.... I'm leto *lower lip quivers* I never thought you would relish the idea of my impending doom ;_; (not that my kd isnt doomed atm anyways).

As much as it stings to see you gold, you know it'd be a cold day in hell before I touched one of your doms or wished them ill. :twisted:

We won't turn green, I promise ya

pity. :wink:

Andy: Ahh, it's good to see the old Leto/Barnie rivalry's still strong... And you and Ducky always were pretty impressive Leto Hunters in the Outcast days... ICU useta prioritise ya kingdoms over almost all the other big barny players... Ahh, ICU...

If you say so. I don't recall this guild you speak of (like you I also have recently returned and only been here off and on), was it a quiet shadowguild?

As for Leto hating and hunting there's nothing better to do other than going after backstabbers or faith traitors, and atm I know of neither in Turmoil. It's pretty dern clean atm. Last age I came back cause pesh was downhitting on red and gold, but this age he's not been a problem with everyone angry at him and his faith.

Shred maybe came back recently, I dunno. I know someone else who just loves to use other people's leadernames *ahem you know who you are* :evil:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby MoP » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:11 pm

I know someone else who just loves to use other people's leadernames *ahem you know who you are*

They should forbid Canadians! :P

Only not Gabria, of course :wink:
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
MoP
Squire

Postby Karhedron » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:18 pm

Insane Canines of the Underworld... They were the big Leto guild in Castaway/Outcast...

But to be fair that is going back a loooooong old way now! *feels old*

Well, i've started up a solo kingdom just to remind me how the game's played... and also buggered around in massacre a little bit, as much to test out build strats as to actually play... seems like noones online when i am, and so there's noone there to fight/kill... 'least not if ya gold...

Reckon i'll give my solo kingdom a little run though, see if i've still got it (if i ever had it) then think about coming back to guilds when i've got more time for it...

Anyone fancy having a bash in solo, just gimme a shout. :lol:
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:00 pm

Lessee...

Forts aren't really worth it atm imho.

Massacre - people get so many actions everyone dies asap so there are probably more people than it looks like. When I stuck my head in there was 1 person oop? But when I didn't play actions as soon as my npp time was up my dom got killed. It's all about staying as monarch for as long as possible.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman

Postby Grunt » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:35 pm

MoP wrote:We won't turn green, I promise ya ;)

trys not to be green
nope didnt work

welcome back now kill a heathen
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
Grunt
Upper Royalty

Postby Mickal Redwater » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:08 pm

I dont know how i missed this before! but hello again Karh! Its been a while.

AS for LoDE, i havent seen too many of them around anymore :( but FEL is still here ;) though we arent green, i agree with Lialia, we will always be the Trees as far as im concerned... green jello fights, and treehouses and the such.

Maybe of the old FELers have left however, though there are still some around! We just got Lialia to come back an age ago ;)
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket

Postby Karhedron » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:35 pm

Damn that massacre stuff is CRAZY! Built a couple of what i thought were decent sized kds, but with no living heathens around couldn't do owt and when i woke up they were kaput... Next day got a couple of kills in off some silly angies, then while i'm buggering around online, steven comes in and wipes out my 3 realms in a matter of minutes... i think i need a quicker connection for that one!!

That said, this game's starting to get it's teeth into me again... Any clue how long's left of this age exactly?

Think i might have to pootle over to FEL or somesuch gold guild come the new age...
Karhedron
Pickpocket

Postby MoP » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:46 am

The end of the age isn't announced anymore these days. It just suddenly arrives. Most bets are that it won't take too much longer though.

You're welcome in FEL any time :)
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
MoP
Squire

Return to Guilds