Deus Ex Machina attacks Fervent

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Khalistov » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:48 pm

The more I ponder the few possible reasons for this attack the more I tend to believe that the design and intention behind it were solid.

Perhaps the second half of the plan didn't work out because of circumstances beyond DEM's control. Maybe there wasn't a second half of the plan, and the mere mention of one was simply a diversion tactic.

I'm starting to see it as a selfless act which serves the Angelique faith's overall agenda. Self-sacrifice is most honorable.

In that consideration I can do nothing but tip my hat to GW and DEM.
Khalistov
Evernight Antagonist

Postby Grunt » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:55 pm

agree Khal
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
Grunt
Upper Royalty

Postby Old Crow » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:23 am

Thanx Khalistov.
Prehaps some of you do see the same patterns in this age rankings. And can see what will happen.

As far as the plan goes, Goldwyvern would be better at explaning it then I. But we can not give away to much info on the subject...... lol
Celer, Silens, Mortalis
Nunquam Aerumna Nec Peoeilo Fractum
Vincere Est Vivere
TNE :horsie:
Old Crow
Stablehand

Postby Knight of Barnabas » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:51 am

Khal is overgenerous today methinks...
Colère et intolérance sont les ennemis d'une bonne compréhension. - Sainte Karwalyn
Knight of Barnabas
Pickpocket

Postby GoldWyvern » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:16 am

Perhaps it has something to do with the check I sent him..

No, seriously, I thank you for the support. This did not go.. exactly as planned, but then, it's extremely hard to plan with a guild who's members are on and off so often.

For instance, four days before attacking, I sent a scribe out asking my guys when they were online most - to plan a war chat. The replies?

"Weekends only"
"2pm to 6pm weekdays only - Australia"
"Collage student, I log on from the school computer when I have time.. but that's a lot. Just no set time"
"Right now. You just scribed yourself."

Because of the low numbers of the guild, and the fact that *no other target* was less then 100k below us worth hitting (dishonorable), and Fervent was the nearest eligible target above us that posed a threat to Angelique..

We still have our ally gearing up for war. They choose to wait in the shadows longer then I'd like, but then, every moment they wait the stronger their initial attack will be.

Due to the fact that Deus Ex Machina's members are from such vast corners of the world and have different schedules and times, it is impossible to run a war chat beyond the three head members. That is merely because we live close to one another, and can coordinate offline.

Until this changes, we will never be more then a support guild. For once, however, just for once.. we fucking struck first, and we kicked the shit out of one of thier kingdoms, almost killing it. David versus Goliath, 8 versus 16. They stand so tall against us, but we dared to spit in their faces.

There are many more reasons for striking then is immediately obvious, but we can't go into that. Let me just say one thing.

This may be the stupidest bone-headed maneuver ever. I don't know, history is written by the victors, and I am hoping our allies manage to be that victor and speak well of us..

But to sit and build, counting our coins and growing land fat, striking only kingdoms below us.. biding our time and making 'peace' with the heathens..

Fuck that.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket

Postby Venus » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:50 pm

lol i love this thread:Pppp

if u guys dont want peace yet, maybe u could undeclare so i could let ford in real quick:P
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Old Crow » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:46 pm

Nope! And besides we all ready have his target info... LOL we will get you one blade of grass at a time!

We well Steal your newspapers off the lawn.
Take your chothes from the line.
Make your dog bark all night long.
Knock over your trash cans.
Drive by playing music really loud...not got the good stuff mind you
Take your parking your spot at the store.

You WILL submit yourselfs and your lands to DEM or we be forced to ..... hide the remote.. :shock: I know I know that takes it too far but orders are orders
Celer, Silens, Mortalis
Nunquam Aerumna Nec Peoeilo Fractum
Vincere Est Vivere
TNE :horsie:
Old Crow
Stablehand

Postby GoldWyvern » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:34 pm

Undeclaring. What you decide to do after that is up to you. Our allies did not arrive.

I was busy for two days, RL stuff. Sorry ^^
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket

Previous

Return to Guilds