From the shadows of the past..(TDoD or invite)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

From the shadows of the past..(TDoD or invite)

Postby 1darkPrince » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:44 pm

....Many ages come and gone,many battles fought,many comrades dead,love lost,allies made and enemies as well. Sunrises,sunsets and the darkness in between....all this and more had happened since he had been under the spell that held him a prisoner in that dark,cold tomb. Many thought him dead,but it was all the treacherous work of the most foul sorcery indeed. It had taken the one once known as Gogreen months to gain the strength to break free,and he was delerious and weak when he escaped. He slept in hiding during the day..only travelling under cover of darkness when his Elven eyes were able to guide him through the strange lands. He felt Barnabas guiding him...he ate berries and nuts as he needed whille he walked an eternity before he saw crags and mountain tops that he knew he'd seen before...his mind was still foggy from the spells and poisons of his vile captors. Many things seemed wrong..things were blurred in his mind...memories were jumbled and faces swam before him at times. Closing his eyes tight and calling on Barnabas for strength and guidance,Gogreen struggled on. Only the pull of his diety and the longing to be home amongst his nearly forgotten guildmates kept the little focus he had and his feet moving...
Many,many days and nights passed before he saw in the distance a familiar sight...a flag of Barnabas above a small keep. The humble lord took him in and fed him before he gave a good steed to the strange looking Elf...Gogreen mumbled his thanks as he mounted,still chewing the first real food in weeks. He rode hard,for he could sense he was closer than ever to those he longed for.
Night was all around when he saw the trail he'd not rode in countless ages and he was glad...he felt weak..glad that the horse seemed to know where to take him...
The guards at the gate saw the horse trot up..they recognized the tack on the nag , but not the scruffy,dirty rider. Swords drawn, they stopped the horse and then saw the faded TDoD emblem...the emblem of the Council on the tattered cloak of the Elf....
"Send for a Council member at once...we have a visitor with the faded emblem of our guild...we know not this funny looking Elf!"...the watchman hurried from his post on the rampart......
~If a man does not keep pace with his companions,perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.. Let him step to the music which he hears,however measured or far away..~
User avatar
1darkPrince
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm

Postby TDoD_Flick » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:49 pm

"Ye may not know this funny lookin elfie but I do." Flick steps forward and grabs his old friends hand.

"Gogreen, ye may not recognize me due to the fact that I was a wee lil dawnling when we last met. But, now Im known as Flick, The Bardic Lord. Its good to have ye back amongst the ranks!"

He leads Gogreen down the hall to the bar and fetches him some fine elven wine.

"Drink up my friend .... ye have been through the gutters by the looks of ye and it appears ye havent had a good drink in ages..... Ill fetch ye some women folk too .... Barnabas knows a man cant go long without the womanly wilds!"

Runs along to go grab some cute elven women....
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
User avatar
TDoD_Flick
Stablehand
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Sturm » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:54 pm

Long were the days he walked alone no more then just a spirit across the lands, many a time did he here call from one former commrade or another to join them in their fight. But still he could not return as other tasks had seen fit to fill his days, he did return their message's as was his custom and his blessing of good fortune and luck.
But deep in his heart the thought of not standing beside them caused it to ache terribley. He had no more finished creating his new realm and word had come from his general of to many years Lancelot an offer of his former station in the Dawn of Discord. An offer he took up without a blink of an eye.

He had barely been settled in when his agents brought news of another whom he had not heard from in so long a time it, he had thought the news was a jest.

The DarkPrince Gogreen is alive??.. Nisar Nissaarr!!!!! The old but still nimble chief of his thieves division came rushing into the room wide eyed and looking perplexed at all the yelling.
Nisar!!!, saddle my horse at once and pack an extra clean robe of the council, i must ride to investigate this new news immediately.
Nisar quickly brought the robe and had it placed in an overshroud to protect it from any dust, taking it from his companions hands he placed it inside a saddle bag. He knew his horse would be waiting for him at the door as he thanked his friend and made his way to the front door.

His horse was waiting and being held by the stable master, taking the reins and swung his leg over. Putting the extra saddle bag across the horn he gave his trusted mount a gentle nudge with his feet, word had come post haste that a wanderer bearing an old TDoD council robe had taken refuge in another of TDoD. He had just recieved the tally list of where his fellow guildmates lands were and the adoptive lord's keep was but a short jaunt away.

He rode hard and near as straight as the crow flew, it took two rings of the watch bell before the torch light's of the keep came into veiw. As he approached the guards on the rampart called to his arrival.

Advance and be recognized, speak yer name or begone wanderer!!!
Pro Council Sturm of TDoD, I seek audience with your lord immediatley. The sliding of bolts and creak of the gate echoed thru the night as the gates opened before him, with another nudge he urged his mount forward. He was met at the manor house by a two servants a guide and a stable boy, grasping the saddlebags and handing the reins to the boy he gave the lad a nod and then followed the house servant inside.
They walked to a set of closed doors as the servant opened them and announced his arrival to those gathered inside.

Pro Council Sturm, M'lord seeking audience with you sire. Nodding to the manor lord he quickly spotted the DarkPrince and a near tear welled into his eyes as he rushed to clasp the scruffy looking mans hand, just to make sure he were no wraith come to haunt them and him. Tis no word in any language of the Isle to see you still walkin n breathin my friend.
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~
It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live."
~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
User avatar
Sturm
Armchair Warrior
 
Posts: 6832
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Look up, see that funny colored star...Smile please!!

Postby Knot » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:49 am

[OOC=I will be posting with Dusty with the note in it after this post got late on me so i am going to finish it up in the morning hehe../OOC]

It was a cold long day for Knot as he rode around the lands of TDoD doing his normal routine; He had been to several Realms that day checking the water and food supplies per his master Dusty request. Everything was going normal just another slow day until he road into the lands of Flick. It seemed there was some commotion coming from around the bar. Curies as he was he Mounted his horse just out side as his foot lift and swung back around the horse and hit the ground he would here little kids speaking the name of GoGreen.

The Elfs hands went up in the air and his body went spiraling backwards as his head fell fast but with all the luck he had today. There was a knot rising on his head from the collision with a big rock, for he had fell to the ground hard after herein a name he has only heard in stories. His eyes blinked and he thought he was dreaming could it be that the kids was just talking about an old war hero and council member that Dusty would sit around camp fires telling kids of all ages about.

As he stumbled to his feet his eyes blinked again as which they have spotted out a man in the bar who had an old council member’s rode it was ragged and worn. Knot made his way into the Tavern where he could not believe what his eyes saw. Knot had only seen drawings of the Elf in the halls of Dusty’s Keep.

The elf was fast on his feet back to the horse his knees bent and as he grabbed the rope that held the horse he leap on to its back..

With a pull to the right the horse turn and with a swift kick it rushed off to the keep of Dusty. Knot was excited so much that he still couldn’t believe his eyes. Then he thinks to himself he was in front of a great leader of his family’s realms and he didn’t even go up and great the man. But he knew Dusty would be more than please to find out the new’s.

Soon after he arrived at the keep where Dusty and Lancelot was having a very important meeting, he was told to never interrupt unless at the utmost need. He dropped off his horse and ran as fast as he could up the stairs and threw the long falls lined with gold. He came to the end where there was 2 big hand carved dragon doors. They where forced open and mad a big loud bang as they hit the wall from the force. His masters face turned he was out of breath and could speak for a few seconds when Dusty and Lance stood from there chairs from which they where sitting.

What brings you back so early and in such a hurry from your duties Knot. This had better be good because you look like you have seen a ghost.

Knot had caught his breath and started to speak and he roamed around the room in circles as he spoke.

Sorry to bother you master but I have news. Dusty grabs to his sword and grips it waiting for the news that WoM has invaded his lands. You remember the Time you told mee…..

Out with it Knot No time for small talk.

Sorry, GoGreen is alive and is in the lands of flicks kingdom. I seen it with my own eyes I couldn’t believe what I had saw because I thought he was dead but it was him master. The same guy that is in on that banner.

He points to the right side of the big room where all the former and honored members of TDoD Pictures hang.

Knot this better not be like the time you told me that my kingdoms was being invaded and I went outside to find my ex standing there.

It is true master.

Dusty walks over to a big chest and opens it. He pulls out Fresh cloths for an honorable hero. He returns to the table where he Inks a note to GoGreen. He hands the note and cloths to Knot. Ride as fast as you can get these fresh cloths to him immediately.

Knot grabbed the clothes, note and ran out.


He soon arrived shortly after he had left Dusty’s Kingdom. He walked up to the Elf and presented him with the honorary cloths and gave him the Note as he kneeled to the floor.
TDoD
Knot
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Gabria » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:53 am

Gabria leans back in her chair and sighs as she stares out the window to the city beneath from behind her desk. Mountains of paperwork seemed to be getting steeper by the hour as her peasants began to demand more and more from the noblewoman. Times were busy in her lands as workers rushed to complete buildings and expand to new acreage. But it bored the Sorceress, building upon building went up daily and her scouts rarely brought her anything of interest.

She groans as the last scout reports to her, they had seen someone off in the distance, but they weren’t sure who it was. The sorceress struggles to control her redheaded ire as she stares the man down.
~Is everyone completely incompetent in this kingdom, except for myself? Hmm? Should I be patrolling, and you behind the desk? ~

She stops a moment to think.
~ As tempting as that may sound, I suppose your signature wouldn’t do. ~ She shakes her head again and waves him off. Rolling her eyes she begins to pick at a splinter in the arm of her chair, listening to the dying sounds as workers finished their evening chores and the last nails of the evening were hammered into place.

Gabria snapped her head back around to her curtains as she felt the presence in the room, her eyes narrowed on the detestable creature hiding in deep shadows, but it was those eyes that seemed to glow from the gloom cloaking the form in a seeming dark fog that betrayed the woman’s whereabouts. They flashed as they reflected the firelight in the room and Gabria’s own emerald ones dare not look away.
~ You… What is it that you want Drayad? ~

The cloaked form shifted slightly as the Sorceress nodded, a small smirk playing on her plump lips, it slowly spreads into a smile as an unheard conversation seems to happen between the two woman.

~Well that is interesting, I suppose we shall be holding a council meeting so that we can properly greet this Dark Prince GoGreen. Finally, a break from all this building. I shall make preparations and go over in the evening. Aye, thank you Drayad~

She watched as the creature seemed to fade with the shadows and shakes her head, trying to stop the shiver from traveling down her spine thinking, I knew I kept that thing around for something.
Foley is my god
all hail the mighty Thantos
for he is the master
User avatar
Gabria
Peasant
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Edson, Canada

And so on...

Postby 1darkPrince » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:33 am

His mind was clearing, but was still cloudy...much had changed, while much remained.
He glanced, dazed-like at the walls....the old banners that hung..the trophies of war...he swore he heard the cries of both excitement and pain ring out, as in the Kumite Ring. He saw the black cloth that covered an old friends likeness and banner..he wondered what had him exiled in such dishonor.
He heard voices, ghostlike and distant...then one voice,one face grew into memory and focus...a brief smile crossed the greenish face...

"Sturm...old friend....I know not all that has happened to me or things here while I've been amiss..." he drank of the Elven wine.."..but Fate took me away and now she brings me back. I need rest,drink and to catch up on events and such as they have come about.
My mind may be dull right now,but my skills need little honing my bretheren....some new threads would be nice though??" he winked at his old friend as he spied many curious faces at the windows and approaching the entrance....
~If a man does not keep pace with his companions,perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.. Let him step to the music which he hears,however measured or far away..~
User avatar
1darkPrince
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm

Postby Dusty » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:01 am

OOC// Sorry got busy over the last week with some changes in life didn't get to finish this as soon as i expected.//OOC

The day was starting out to be a great day Dusty was to meet with lance, for he was being promoted to Co-GM once again over TDoD. Dusty time over the last few years has been pressed but with all his troubles behind him he pressed on.

It wasn't long after Dusty had finished his lunch when lance had shown up Dusty greats him and show's him to the meeting room. During this time there was many things discussed most top secret at that but the meeting was going really good a lot of areas had been covered. During this time there were changes to be made and orders to be sent out. Dusty had called for one of his servants to take the orders around to all the land of TDoD. The orders where sent and the meeting was over and the 2 sit there talking about old times and memories of many battles that have been fought Dusty brought up about the time when he was running a scouting order out on a kingdom and barley came back with his close on his back. The 2 laughed as it wasn't the army that caught him but the heathen ladies running after him.

BANNNNGGGGG!!! out of nowhere the 2 golden doors fly open and the 2 stand and grab to there swords as Knot, Dusty top scout was coming back early from some orders he had been caring out during the day.





What brings you back so early and in such a hurry from your duties Knot. This had better be good because you look like you have seen a ghost.

Knot had caught his breath and started to speak and he roamed around the room in circles as he spoke.

Sorry to bother you master but I have news. Dusty grabs to his sword and grips it waiting for the news that WoM has invaded his lands. You remember the Time you told mee…..

Out with it Knot No time for small talk.

Sorry, GoGreen is alive and is in the lands of flicks kingdom. I seen it with my own eyes I couldn’t believe what I had saw because I thought he was dead but it was him master. The same guy that is in on that banner.

He points to the right side of the big room where all the former and honored members of TDoD Pictures hang.

Knot this better not be like the time you told me that my kingdoms was being invaded and I went outside to find my ex standing there.

It is true master.

Dusty walks over to a big chest and opens it. He pulls out Fresh cloths for an honorable hero. He returns to the table where he Inks a note to GoGreen.

GoGreen,

Many moons have passed since we have served side by side and News of you being alive and back in the lands of TDoD overwhelms my heart. It is such an honor to scribe you this note and welcome you back in the family. From the conversation I had with my scout and servant Knot that you need plenty of rest and cloths and food to eat. I hope you are already being looked after in this time of need. I am sending you cloths that you will be comforted by and Knot will do anything that you might need.

I have recently regained control over your old homestead in the last few moon passings and it is being worked and tended too by my serfs at this time. The gardens there are fresh and well taken care of. At your request in the time that you are ready it is yours to reclaim. I just hope that it is kept up to your standards.

Lancelot and I have Finished a meeting a few hours ago and we will be arriving soon after my scout gets there with this letter and cloths.

For now Take care. See you soon.

Co-GM TDoD
Dusty


He hands the note and cloths to Knot.
Ride as fast as you can get these fresh cloths to him immediately.

Knot grabbed the clothes, note and ran out.

Dusty looks over to lance and prepares a journey to go greet GoGreen.

~The One that will die for his leaders!~
~The Keepers will Ride Forever!~
Honor & Pride
Co-GM ~TDoD~
User avatar
Dusty
Stablehand
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Sturm » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:34 pm

Rest, drink and much studying indeed old friend. Clasp's the new cloak over his friends shoulders. You've been lost for nigh on 36 ages man, so much has changed that it may well be another 36 ages before you've caught up to the last set.
But I will shortly have my distillery up and you'll get to taste a fresh batch of BoomBoom(tm).
Sturm just smiles at his old mentor evily and gives him a wink.

That'll straight yer memory out real quick me thinks, But enough of the lessons that need a learnin, many will be on there way here to see you walkin and breathin for their own eyes. So relax and ask of me or our host Lord Flick of yer hearts content, and we both shall do all in our power to accommidate ya's.
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~
It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live."
~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
User avatar
Sturm
Armchair Warrior
 
Posts: 6832
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Look up, see that funny colored star...Smile please!!

Postby MAlahzar » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:12 am

Malahzar lay lay resting sore and weary from the long wars of the days past.When suddenly a man cloaked in shadows only his eyes visible appeared from the secret chamber to his room.Malahzar knew him well his chief of spies Orodreth Elensar had seen fit to disturb him.

"What is it Orodreth? Why do you disturb my repose?"He asked.
Orodreth moved to the side of the bed where Malahzar lay, leaning over to whisper what must be news of great importance to his lord.Malahzar sat up immediately.

"What this cannot be true he is long dead.This man is almost myth,a near legend.I had almost thought him a tale spun to scare heathens in their sleep."
Malahzar said jovially.
"No tis true m'lord"the Orodreth said"Many have brought me news of his return m'lord you know I would not bother you over rumour if I did not think it true"he said.

Malahzar stood donning his his finest clothes and riding boots

"Well this I must see for myself you may go Olodreth have the servants fetch you some of our best wine"

With this said Malahzar strode from his chambers intent on seeing if this living legend had indeed returned to the lands.
Pain Doesn't hurt when it's all you've ever felt.
User avatar
MAlahzar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Around

Postby 1darkPrince » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:20 pm

He went to his keep, so he could gain strength and gather himself. He told Sturm before he left to keep all but the old members away from his keep for a few days at least. He warned Sturm his mind was not yet clear,so a new face might warrant a bad day for the offender indeed. Gogreen hugged his friend and without further word,turned and left...

He found his keep in decent shape and tried to remember who had kept it up in his ages long absence...it eluded him,so he dismissed it for the time.
He went directly to his chambers amidst whispers from new staff and shocked,yet warm smiles from old....he ordered all but his original staff to avoid his chambers anytime and the hallways also at night. Again without further word, he went to his chambers and kicked the door behind him. Gogreen had just settled into his reading chair when the door quietly opened and his old time servent Elgren stepped into the room..he held a tray with several bottles and a fine goblet.
Elgren approached his Master with caution, but then the funny skinned elf smiled at the old man and his tension subsided.

"I need food Elgren...and have my tub brought here and drawn..hot water.I wish to be shaved and a haircut as well...I think if I look better, perhaps I'll feel better...mmmm?"

"Yes,Master...agreed.....so good to see you M'Lord, thought you'd gone to sit with Barnabas. I shall have it done at once...anything else?"

Gogreen nodded no,so Elgren turned and stopped in the doorway....

"Master Gogreen..Master Sturm had a bottle delivered earlier...it's the green one M'Lord,"

The old servant left and Gogreen stared at the tray of bottles on the table...
~If a man does not keep pace with his companions,perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.. Let him step to the music which he hears,however measured or far away..~
User avatar
1darkPrince
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm

Postby Gogreen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:53 pm

He drank some of the BOOMBOOM from the green bottle...the fire burning all the way to his belly. The elven wine he sipped at,waiting to get cleaned up.
His tub was brought in and filled..he slid into it with the bottle of wine in his hand....he soaked in the hot water and sipped as he was washed by a young servant. It was calming and he fell asleep before he was fully washed...

He awoke with a start...the water was nearly cold. There were clean clothes on the bed and a tray of food was sitting there for him also. Climbing from the tub, he dried and sat there wrapped in a towel...the food smelled good and his stomache growled its hunger...Gogreen ate small bites at first , between sips of wine and then put the bottle down and began eating and eating. He gorged until his stomache swelled and had just began to dress in the clean clothes when a knock came at the door...he was at least decent when he called out...


"Enter if you so wish..."
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:49 pm

...a young maiden enters,carrying a small leather case,washbasin,2 small bowls and folded towels. Her gaze briefly meets his,then drops to the floor...

Master Gogreen..I was informed you wished to be shaved and groomed....I'm here to attend to this if it pleases you m'Lord?...
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:30 pm

..he stared at her as she stood there,head down,awaiting his reply. As he looked at her,something seemed very familiar,yet oddly different...he fought through memories as she began to shift from foot to foot nervously....she glanced up quickly and her eyes met his,triggering the memory he seeked...

Meeshi...is that you? You were just a child last I saw you....you do remember me..yes?

Yes,m'Lord..but not well...I'm a woman,not a child now...please take a seat m'Lord, so I may begin.

I see you've grown...a fine young woman you've become...your parents must be proud.

My parents both died 8 years ago Master Gogreen...the goblin hordes attacked their caravan,killed them and stole the funds being shipped to a kingdom suffering great hardship. I was left here in case such a fate befell them..in the charge of the stable master...
I wish to speak of it no more, please m'Lord....
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:48 pm

..He saw the pain in her face and knew better than to press on...
Grabbing a chair and placing it in the center of the room,Gogreen sat down and was quiet. The young woman poured water into a basin,then took out a brush,a couple combs,scissors,a strop and a razor..she glanced at his back as she placed a small tin of shaving soap out.


"Master Gogreen...I'm sorry for stopping your questions. It's just painful for me...and I find it hard to talk to you....I know I should trust you...yet it's been nearly half my life on this earth since I've seen you..please..."

He stopped her... "Meeshi....don't...I should have known such,but in my condition...I'm not all here yet..I too have lost much and suffered great...I have great darkness within me and it surfaces child...it frightens me,for I struggle to contain it,yet it still ever slowly still rises..speak only of it when you feel so compelled and not before..are we clear young lady?"

"Yes Master...and my thanks.."

..She brushed then combed his long hair before she began cutting. She was adept at the task and quickly had his hair looking well groomed and rather noble indeed. She brushed the cuttings from him and prepared the shave soap. Stropping the razor to a fine edge,she lathered his face....then she began removing the scruffy growth from his face. She stared at him as he lay back with his eyes closed...each stroke of the blade revealed more of his fine features..
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:07 pm

...Laying there,his eyes closed,he listened to the sound of the razor scraping the hair from his face...he could hear her breathing as his mind relaxed and his Elven senses focused...
Meeshi was nearly done the task,and she was glad for it...she felt as though she should stay and talk,yet the urge to be away from here and in her own chambers was stronger still.
She wiped his face clean and took a quick look at him before she dabbed some musky flower oil on his fine,fresh-shaved face...


"I'm done,m'Lord...if there is nothing else,I'll take my leave then.."

"You may go child...I thank you and hope you feel better in your chambers....now leave me.."

..she bowed and turned quickly to leave...how did he know? Could he sense it?..quietly closing the door,she hurried down the hall to the stairwell,where her tears finally burst forth..

..In his chambers,Gogreen opened his eyes and sat up.....he took the mirror nearby and looked at himself...at his new look...he studied his reflection a few moments before he took a long drink from the bottlle of Elven wine and an even longer drink from the bottle of BOOMBOOM.
He wiped his chin of the droplets there and went to the door,locking it...
Walking to a large chest against the wall,Gogreen put his hands to the lock that had no openings...it glowed green in his hands and vanished. Opening the lid,he selected his finest battle dress and laid it out on the bed...he pulled his sword,'Goway',from the sheath,running his fingers down it's gleamimg length before it lay next to his clothing....
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:51 pm

..Again he took a long drink of elven wine and continued looking through the trunk of lost memories and forgotten things,once dear to him.
He donned his tunic and tied his leggings,before he drank from the bottle of BOOMBOOM again....the bottle slipped from his grasp and shattered on his chamber floor. He smirked at first...a snicker that became a giggle,then a roar of laughter....then like it was snatched from the very ear,it was gone and his face took a serious look,his eyes darkened and his hands shook with building rage...
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby 1darkPrince » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:08 pm

..he clutched his head as the wave of pain came and he roared out while his brain seethed with fire and anger....the darkness inside fought Gogreen...the darkPrince...the Drow...came ever closer to the surface each time...how much longer would he be able to contain it?
Many time his screams and bellows could be heard that night in the hall outside his chambers....the sentries were nervous and silent in their duties,unsure if to keep others out or their master in..
The morning came without incident,except Gogreen had a terrible headache when he opened his eyes and little recollection of events after he had the flash of pain..
~If a man does not keep pace with his companions,perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.. Let him step to the music which he hears,however measured or far away..~
User avatar
1darkPrince
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm

Postby Gogreen » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:15 pm

..he felt awful and his head hurt,and it was more than the alcohol from the night before..
He sat up and looked for a jug of water...he was parched and famished and he needed to urinate..
Standing,Gogreen walked to the window and drew the curtains back then closed them even quicker! The light was terrible and hurt his eyes..his head spun and he staggered back to his bed,collapsing. Heavily he drank of the water jug again before he lay his head on the pillow and held his throbbing head...
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:10 pm

..he lay there and fought to focus his thoughts...
He was both no good to himself,his keep or even his guild at this point..he knew it,so he intended to stay in his keep,in his chambers until he felt he was battle ready...until he was sure of his emotions and the level of control over his inner demons. Night upon night,he dreamt...crying out and thrashing..to awaken drenched in sweat....the drow in him was coming out,for he had reached that age in his elven maturity. Part of him feared this darkness,but a bigger part of him longed to embrace the wickedness within his veins and let it blossom..
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:42 am

...outside his chambers,the entire staff of Gogreens keep were on edge...Master Gogreen had been gone for many,many ages and his sudden return and strange mannerisms had everyone nervous..unsure of what they should do and what to expect.
The guards outside the chamber doors had been witness to the rantings and bellowings from within...they watched Elgrin come and go each day as he quietly slipped into Gogreens chambers to deliver food and drink..the old man exited each time looking troubled. Little was said by anyone in the keep for fear of upsetting Master..
During his waking hours..Gogreen read tomes and almanacs...he studied the black arts at night until the early morning hours. He drank,ate,slept,gleaned information and dark knowledge...numerous times throughout the day and night, he would break out into laughter at the thought of seeing his new found powers unleashed upon any foolish enough to test him....
As time passed and days became weeks...he felt his drow powers grow stronger and he honed these skills constantly...at first he wondered if his guild would welcome him back with his new skills and demeanor,but as time passed..it made him laugh...he lived to destroy now..if they had no use for his evil magic and bloodlust...he would hire his services out...causing panic,wreaking havoc and slaying without remorse. Being noble was not in his blood for the most part anymore...most of the inhabitants of this world had no clue as to what honor and nobility meant...

...It is far better to be feared..than loved..
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:34 pm

...strange words and flashing,colored lights escaped under the door and it made the sentries most uneasy. Foreign words...some uttered,others bellowed...odd smells...it was scary for most...rumors began to start that Master had lost his mind...some thought him on the very edge of sanity,while others thought he'd given up his faith and battled with the gods themselves at night...
Gogreen now fully embraced his blood...his demons..shaping and making them the very source of his power. He tried new spells nightly,mastering them before the sun rose...he ate little and slept less..his only focus and drive was to learn and perfect..to prepare for war...

Glorious and vicious....WAR!!!
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:34 pm

...Gogreen had summoned Elgren....when the old man arrived holding a notebook,Gogreen motioned him to sit. Gogreen paced his chambers,deep in thought...the old man grew uneasy,but sat silent,awaiting Master to speak...it was several minutes later that Gogreen stopped in front of Elgren and looked at him...

..I want clothes tailored with haste...all that was light green in my wardrobe shall be replaced with the darkest green,and all that was dark green is now to be black. I want all paintings depicting my family put in storage...only my guildmates portraits and guild crest is to be displayed in my keep from this day forth. The Drow in my employ shall have new quarters built,with a small increase in pay as well...

..Gogreen paused here,letting the old man write notes..Elgren understood the changes in wardrobe...he had noticed the changes in Master...his skin was still light greenish,but odd patterns had appeared on his arms,the backs of his hands and one side of his face...dark,dark green..near black...mysterious,tribal,as if tattooed by some magic,unseen hand. One eye had become black,with the iris white..almost glowing..


...I want one outfit made and delivered to my chambers as quickly as possible,for I wish to go out...I must get some air and inspect my keep,as well as those in my ward....all staff shall report for inspection at their places of service...my new attire is priority and I expect no delays.........that is all for now old friend,thank you...I must still ponder and prepare much before you return...if you please...

Gogreen motioned towards the door and began pacing again...Elgren stood and left quickly,closing the door behind him...lots to do..lots to do...
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Gogreen » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 pm

....shortly after the old man had left,Gogreen once again opened his trunk..placing his hand in the lock and saying the words..
After removing all the items,trinkets and clothing from the trunk,he hit the hidden latches that revealed the hidden compartment at the bottom. Gogreen looked at the two Drow fighting swords,his eyes taking in the beauty and craftsmanship of the twin ebony blades...they had been his father's,weilded in the day his name could still be spoken..in the day he was high protector to a king!..
He pulled the custom sheath/harness out out the trunk...the black leather felt cold...felt good in his hands..made him smile...
The Drow chainmail felt good..a good fit and true to the Drow nature...was silent,light and dark,so it gave no reflection..
He placed these items on his bed before taking a book and sitting to read while he awaited Elgrens return..
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Postby Nether » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:35 pm

His eyes pierced the darkness eaily, the flames leaping from behind the frost coated lids. His pale skin almost glowed in the gloom of the cave, his breath issueing forth in small coloumns of smoke. The dripping of water echoed loudly as it struck the stone floor after its journey through the earth above.

Shifting his weight the thin layer of ice that had settled over his form cracked and fell away, his head nearly scrapped the ceiling as his legs carried him upwards. His muscles ached and poped in protest to the sudden movement as he made his way towards the surface, his black cloak seemingly hovering about the ground behind him. Everywhere his feet touched, the ground froze suddenly, as the life force of flora and fauna alike whithered and vanished, he wasn't a being that absorbed life, he was a being that destroyed it.

The demon stretched his arms as he finally broke the surface, the night air rushing to meet his senses like a stampeding herd of wild horses. His heart beat enthusiasticlly in his ears as his burning eyes examined the landscape about him.

Mostly dense trees and some strewn boulders. With a sudden explosion of energy the Demon lept forth weightlessly, his lean muscled form moving effortlessly up a tree where he perched, the image of a kingdom spread out before him.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Gogreen » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:47 pm

...it had been nearly nightfall when Elgren knocked before entering...the old man had several garments draped over one arm,he held a tray with cold cuts,bread,and mead with the other...the sentries closed it behind him..

Master Gogreen...here you are sire...the finest...and as quick as I could have it done too!!

..his old eyes searched for approval and acknowledgment in his Masters face....he found it as Gogreen held the garments up and admired them......he began to change. He donned the leggings,shirt,tunic,vest and boots..then he had Elgren help him don the chainmail before strapping the sword harness to his back..finishing his look with the black cloak...he looked in the mirror,smiling...he caught the grin of the old man in the corner of his eye...

Master...you look right vicious indeed!....it's good to have you back...errrr...well....I know and see you are different...but well....ummm...well,anyway,your return brings change,but...well.....it looks good so far...good to have you with us at any rate Master..


...Gogreen turned to face his old servant..Elgren had served him many years and he was fond of the old codger...he smiled wide,his eye nearly glowed as he held Elgrens...

Elgren,old friend...it is you above any other in my domain,that I trust...it is you that has served loyally and never betrayed me or my trust in you...my change has been a long time coming...this demon has been in my blood since my first breath of air...it has changed me,yes...mercy shall be given less,for I truly care little for few now...my coldness...or my fire...they are my very source of my power now....be sure,old man....only my guildmates and those in my domain and service are safe from my demons....my wrath...all heathens and offenders of the guild code...all those in my service who betray me or greatly offend me shall know suffering as never before at my hand....my generosity will remain,as will my fairness...but darkness and horror will consume all that displeases me..
Inspection shall begin at first light....I wish to be left be...I shall roam the walls and ramparts....All but the night watch are to be in before the witching hour unless they desire to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight...thank you Elgren...you may go..


...Elgren left and passed the orders to the sentries...then went to tell the Captain of the watch as well....he shuddered....it seemed very cold this evening...
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Next

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron