UoA attacks TEW/Omega?(actaully, this is a gripe thread now)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby muncheez » Sat May 27, 2006 8:38 am

UoA is winning in a land slide but u guys jusy won't quit or ask for peace.
I miss neurosis. Come back and play.
muncheez
Peasant

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat May 27, 2006 8:48 am

Kwaiq - last thing I heard was that I'm low on brownie points with Demmy. :roll:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby BGoff » Sat May 27, 2006 9:01 am

I thought i was just targeting Gareth? But yes your right, I started the discussion. Thats what i understood TB to be, a place to discuss what you want, not a place to just discuss what Admin want.

Not on the rules. Jesus Christ your dumb.

There is really no point in going further, you don't even understand the very basic premise this community is founded on. Its glaringly obvious you don't recognize rules, or at least you don't recognize them when they are used against you. You think they are archaic and stupid (yes, very good choice of words there, genious)

This is like arguing with a retard. Regardless of how this thread ends, you are still going to be "special" at the end.
I bring cheer, love, and a boot in the ass.
BGoff
Network Administrator

Postby Torkano » Sat May 27, 2006 9:13 am

I'd personally like to see it end where the guy gets the girl, and everyone gets an assload of cash whether its, lottery, inheritance, contest, etc. Then I'd like to see the argument end abruptly and everyone kiss and make up. Just drop the issue, it can't get any better from here. Kwaiq, you disagree, we know that. Brian, disagrees with how you think, he isn't changing the rule no matter what you have to say. Let's just agree to disagree and go to your neutral corners please.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby bd_redman58 » Sat May 27, 2006 9:54 am

Torkano wrote:I'd personally like to see it end where the guy gets the girl, and everyone gets an assload of cash whether its, lottery, inheritance, contest, etc. Then I'd like to see the argument end abruptly and everyone kiss and make up. Just drop the issue, it can't get any better from here. Kwaiq, you disagree, we know that. Brian, disagrees with how you think, he isn't changing the rule no matter what you have to say. Let's just agree to disagree and go to your neutral corners please.

Id just like to see someone share whatever brownies Kwaiq keeps talking about
Im gonna name my next kingdom 'The' and yell at you all for posting my kingdom name
bd_redman58
Pickpocket

Location: International House of Pancakes and Elan wanting elves wearing immaculate Nighties (IHOPEWEWIN)

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat May 27, 2006 1:57 pm

Hey, I'm after the brownies!! :evil: :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!

Postby *Kain* » Sat May 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Sorry guys, I have not been around since wednesday, the internet here was down. Get ahold of me for peace. This should have ended a little while ago.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
*Kain*
Squire

Previous

Return to Guilds