First TNE, then Omega, now GSA. go Us.

Postby Geothe » Sun May 21, 2006 11:15 am

well.
3rd time we've been attacked in a week.

oh joy.
Fervent, ALWAYS
Yes, we are that damn good!
Our Game, Our Rules
Venus, the Embodiment of Human Perfection!
Geothe
Journeyman

Postby Dricis » Sun May 21, 2006 11:28 am

yes well, if you're not good enough to beat it, just keep throwing #'s and turns out at it until it breaks. no wonder omegas gm was so hard to catch on, had to make sure gsa was ready to save turns for 2 days to hit us. ah well.

*edit* and so no one thinks im complaining. I'm really not, at this point its just laughable. its a good hit, thye hit up, almost even #'s. lol, so whatever.
People like you make me think twice about having kids.
AGM Fervent: I'm the one you dont want to talk to.
Vice President of the I <3 Venus club. Membership growing daily.
Dricis
Peasant

Postby Ford Prefect » Sun May 21, 2006 12:41 pm

I get smashed by TNE I get land from Omega Then I get smashed again by GSA. Joy maybe I can get some land back tonight
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
Ford Prefect
Squire

Postby Captain_Ron » Sun May 21, 2006 1:18 pm

Yeah Ford I've been meaning to talk to you about that. The land you took from us yeah well we offered it to you thinking that you would be offended by us offering. We never thought you'd actually take it. We kinda need it back too. We got kids and stuff. Hope you understand. :)

haha Fervent is very popular these days.
<Holden> I'm just here for the chicks.
How bout a glass of pounch you in the FACE?
Still Y2K compliant
Captain_Ron
Pickpocket

Postby Thod » Sun May 21, 2006 1:28 pm

Ford, keeping army on your land helps a lot! :)

We didnt really wanted to hit you, but then we have seen 22k acres of land with just a few northmen wandering on it... who could resist that!?!?! :twisted:
~Thod of Chaos
Temporary Chieftain of the Goblin Salvation Army

Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first then seek to win.
Thod
Stablehand

Postby Macloud » Sun May 21, 2006 2:07 pm

Well, on a bright note the week is pretty much over so maybe you guys might get a small break from being hit. Constantly hitting Fervent is pretty pathatic seeing as other guilds are coming up the rankings pretty fast, but then again Omega has killer running it, and GSA, well I dont know what you guys were thinking. Stupid moment maybe
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby Thod » Sun May 21, 2006 2:29 pm

Stupid moment?

Fervent sitting at the top, starting to build their 2nd cycle sincve their last war... everyone else is at war around us, each and every guild.... so we are Fervents only target in 2 days... we took the initiative!
~Thod of Chaos

Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first then seek to win.
Thod
Stablehand

Postby suf » Sun May 21, 2006 2:29 pm

Stupid moment? There was nobody else for Fervent to hit and nobody near our level that wasn't at war for us to hit and Fervent had declared peace since Wednesday...

I suppose our option was to just sit and wait for Fervent to hit us first...
Member of WoM
suf
Stablehand

Postby MicM » Sun May 21, 2006 2:37 pm

No I was happy just building now I had to hit your top kingdom and still have 56 turns left for who I deem next. But I guess that will be up to Venus at the war chat..... For now I will sit here and watch Det/clev play out game 7 and keep refreshing and enjoy my sunday.
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
MicM
Pickpocket

Postby Macloud » Sun May 21, 2006 4:02 pm

No, you took the initiative and went after what you thought was easy land, with just about every Leto guild save sanctuary not in war. So when you win your war you can then be taken out by the leto's and a week or so later after that, we can see another thread about you getting ganged for scouting the top leto's.

Fervent just came out of almost back to back wars, them hitting you was not even a concern. They have absorbed 3 first strikes in the past week now. Hell is there any more angie guilds that want to line up and take a shot at them ?
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby Thod » Sun May 21, 2006 4:09 pm

What the hell are you talking about?!

Fervent is building since wednesday...

Easy land?! Wtf... you obviously havent seen their scout reports, not a single kingdom unfluffed, except for Ford's :)

week or so later we can see another thread about you getting taken out for scouting the top leto's.

There is a small difference, this time I'm not alone... 8)
~Thod of Chaos

Thod
Stablehand

Postby suf » Sun May 21, 2006 4:10 pm

We didn't think it was or is going to be easy land...

The next set of kingdoms that wasn't at war was about 100k anw below us -- I can just imagine the deafening outroar if we hit someone like that.

You had four days out of war -- quit your whining. I thought Fervent was better than this.

We were out of war about the same time that you were. You could have saved turns and gotten ready to hit someone, no?

-suf
Member of WoM
suf
Stablehand

Postby MicM » Sun May 21, 2006 4:17 pm

I thought Fervent was better than this

Were the hell did you come up with this??? better then what??? Not one Fervent member bitching or dogging you and you want to call us out????? Kiss my ass Suf, we are here gearing up for your war now and you call us out. So be it I will kill the top goblin kingdom a day or break 2 of them open so others can kill and I do hope yours is on that list Suf.
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
MicM
Pickpocket

Postby Geothe » Sun May 21, 2006 4:20 pm

" I thought Fervent was better than this"

Hmm.
I still see Fervent on the scrolls.
I still see Fervent kingdoms active.
I dont see fervent throwing a tantrum and quitting the game.

Which,
if i recall,
is the MO for GSA's core ;)
Fervent, ALWAYS
Yes, we are that damn good!
Our Game, Our Rules
Venus, the Embodiment of Human Perfection!
Geothe
Journeyman

Postby Macloud » Sun May 21, 2006 4:26 pm

It shows how much you paid attention in your last war Suf sense I am not in Fervent.

And having the opinion you made a stupid move is not whinnying. Its an observation, one of which you dont have to follow, but because I dont agree with you, you really dont need to get butt hurt. Sense your so sensitive I will be more gentle next time, just for you.
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby Reaper » Sun May 21, 2006 4:28 pm

See what happens when Venus doesn't die, ya'll will never see a day of rest. Just get her arse killed off, peace and a good week or two of building will follow.
Heathen Blood Brewing Co.
Stars walk on red carpets because they're famous. I walk on toilet paper because I'm the shit.
TBH/KAN/TRC/DARK/ISA/Sanctuary
Reaper
Stablehand

Postby kaziem » Sun May 21, 2006 4:33 pm

When did a fair war turn into a pissing contest? Same numbers, same number of days out of war. We hit high because we saved turns - you didn't because of build-greed! :twisted:

Let's just enjoy the war and leave 14 year old mentality aside.

P.S.: And no, it's not easy land, get some clue if you post please. And uh MicM stop freaking out, it's just a game.
What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

Lesser King of the GSA
kaziem
Stablehand

Postby Thod » Sun May 21, 2006 4:36 pm

MicM wrote:Kiss my ass Suf, we are here gearing up for your war now and you call us out. So be it I will kill the top goblin kingdom a day or break 2 of them open so others can kill and I do hope yours is on that list Suf.

Suf having top kingdom?!?!?!?!! Wtf!! Where have you been for the last 8 years!!!! I don't think any Suf controlled empire entered the top 50 kingdoms ever!!!!

Btw honestly, wouldnt you hit us in 1-2 days? :wink:
~Thod of Chaos

Thod
Stablehand

Postby Nether » Sun May 21, 2006 4:52 pm

Thod wrote:
MicM wrote:Kiss my ass Suf, we are here gearing up for your war now and you call us out. So be it I will kill the top goblin kingdom a day or break 2 of them open so others can kill and I do hope yours is on that list Suf.

Suf having top kingdom?!?!?!?!! Wtf!! Where have you been for the last 8 years!!!! I don't think any Suf controlled empire entered the top 50 kingdoms ever!!!!

Btw honestly, wouldnt you hit us in 1-2 days? :wink:

I would, just cause your icon makes my butt hole pucker
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Phaze » Sun May 21, 2006 5:07 pm

Nether wrote:I would, just cause your icon makes my butt hole pucker

Quiver with anticipation?
If you scout me, I BURN you.

If you whine about it on TB, I BURN you AND rule you on TB.

Future GSA Temporary King
Phaze
Stablehand

Postby Phaze » Sun May 21, 2006 5:07 pm

I know... I know... it's the way people talk, but you ever notice how people talk about Mike Mussina throwing 89-90 mph, but when you watch a game you'll never see a pitch above 87 (unless it's on the YS gun that showed Johnson at 101 the other night!). Just SAY 87... it's OK. sheesh.

GSA and Fervent's last war began and ended on the very same day.... within hours of each other in both cases.

That MacGyver guy is clueless. Go build a hot air balloon out of a plastic baggy and a paper clip, then fly yourself back to "Over-reactionary-UoA-member-quickly-posts-in-GSA-Fervent-warthread-land"... OK?

Phaze
Stablehand

Postby Phaze » Sun May 21, 2006 5:15 pm

It's worth nothing the high amount of ass/butt references in this thread already. :roll:

Yup.... definitely worth a 3rd consecutive post.

Phaze
Stablehand

Postby Virch » Sun May 21, 2006 5:34 pm

i like fervent busy alot better then fervent building and fluffing....fun for fervent and good for angies i reckon......

kick some ass you crazy goblins.....
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
Virch
Journeyman

Postby Macloud » Sun May 21, 2006 5:35 pm

Phaze wrote:
That MacGyver guy is clueless. Go build a hot air balloon out of a plastic baggy and a paper clip, then fly yourself back to "Over-reactionary-UoA-member-quickly-posts-in-GSA-Fervent-warthread-land"... OK?

Well atleast you managed to read my sig line before posting. I bet thod lets you sit first on the short bus as a reward.
-FA-
Venus
Macloud
Pickpocket

Postby suf » Sun May 21, 2006 9:25 pm

Macloud wrote:Well, on a bright note the week is pretty much over so maybe you guys might get a small break from being hit. Constantly hitting Fervent is pretty pathatic seeing as other guilds are coming up the rankings pretty fast, but then again Omega has killer running it, and GSA, well I dont know what you guys were thinking. Stupid moment maybe

I suppose it's my mistake -- I assumed Macloud was the GM of UOA KIDS and Fervent... It's hard enough keeping track of who is who in our guild to have to keep track of who everyone else is...

So please allow me the liberty of rephrasing my statement rephrase... I thought that Fervent's proxy agents were better than this...
Member of WoM
suf
Stablehand

Next

Return to Guilds