(DOPE)'s New storie.{Recruitment play with a legend}

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

(DOPE)'s New storie.{Recruitment play with a legend}

Postby Yogamoth » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:16 am

Yogamoth was wandering around one day when in came along master bong and he got real fucked. Then his master told him to slay all ennemies so he waited till day light went to there towns sex'ed up there women then slayed all there warriors head's solo.
He ran back at home with 2 long haired galut heads and said boys its supper time. ever one gathered because the heathens had fucked our goats so now they wouldent produce milk we where starved. I continues my search for food and i found a rat. i ate it.Then went to bed.

RP ONLY

Yogamoth
Fucking (DOPE) Smoking Time
Yogamoth
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:42 am

One day thy're wes a dood who came to dinner and ate 4 hole pigs. He was hungrie and eight alot. It almost ruined my nite because I was sick at watch him eat all that pigs. I grew tird and was every sleepy. So i went to bed two.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Ford Prefect » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:56 am

i two saw that dood who eated the four piggies i was mad cause i two was hongry and he no share with me or anyone else so after i calmed down i went to lay down somewhere two fall asleep cause all the watching the dood eat made me tird i dreamed about gettin high without gettin the muncheze
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
Ford Prefect
Squire

Postby Yogamoth » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:15 am

All of a sudden a ugly monster poped outa no where and i fucked him up good. then yogamoth continues his journey and he saw a horse so he jumped on it and he said GO. the horse went. and he encountered this women she had a blue and a red eye i think either she got punched or she was half baked. she told him the roads ahead where full of treatury. Yogamoth said fuck that im going in nothing can stop me and then all of a sudden on his way he encountered a.

Yogamoth
Yogamoth
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:12 pm

monsters where rampent a round this parts. i slapped 3 befor one hitted me back and it didnt hurt that much so i cut it up lick a little bitch fuck. after that i went down the rode and i encountered not only a but i came accrosss b, c and x, y z two.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Ford Prefect » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:35 pm

i hear Yoga say Go and rode off i was like what the fuck just left me and shit so i saw a horse and got happy i jumped on it and was like Go dam it thoughs monsters were nothin campared to me i kicked ass and taked names no one will kept me from getin lots of treatury so i ride on and than i saw the all powered full L-M-N-O-P
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
Ford Prefect
Squire

Postby L-M-N-O-P » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:45 am

Rawr!!!
L-M-N-O-P
Stablehand

Postby Yogamoth » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:54 am

then yogamoth came riding in calveterian stile and made a allience with the L-M-N-O-P and we both attacked Ford for ran like a girl and now the hunt is on.

Yogamoth
Yogamoth
Pickpocket

Postby Ford Prefect » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:47 pm

apearantly i'm now runin like a girl so i quickly put on a dress an start runin screamin at the top of my girlie lungs

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
Ford Prefect
Squire

Postby Virch » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:52 pm

i watched them tap the skulz of the little monkeys with small hammers. much like the ones the doctors use to test your reflexes. as they poped the top and gathered to feast i began to tire. they licked the bowl clean as i dozed off.
sometimes you're the bug,sometimes you're the windshield
Virch
Journeyman

Postby Torkano » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:08 pm

i sawed verch sawing them taped the sckulls of teh littel monkeys with small hammers it loocked lick he has bin shotted with a trankilizer dart. he falled asleep reel fasst. i seened them eat the branes and they laffed as the branes look like noodels and driping from there mouths and i walked over two see and try to woke verch up but i couldnt because he was tird and couldnt waked up and i tryed reel hard but couldnt cause it was reel hard to waked him up. all of a sudden i herd a gerl skreeming and it made me kringe and tikle at the same time i liked it very much cause i new she would bee coming hear soon and i could bone her.
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Ford Prefect » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:18 am

i was runnin just as fast as i can holdin on to noones hand tring to get away into the night and then someone put there arms around me and we tumbled to the ground and then i sayed

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that hurts me bum
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
Ford Prefect
Squire

Postby Yogamoth » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 am

It was torkano ravagly raping ford trying to save his race seign has he was the last Mongoo's living and yogamoth was on search trying to slay him. yogamoth heard a voice in his head saying on the 13th day of the month a shiny light would glow real bright to follow that light and slay the new born baby.

Yogamoth
Yogamoth
Pickpocket

Postby muncheez » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:07 pm

*****I AM THAT BRIGHT SHINY LIGHT*****

Yoga, I comand you to fil yer bong and smoek it fats. Dont slay the baby, eat it aliv. Then yuo wil gane its sole and all the powre of the Mongoos. Lock up torkano and ford and forse them to sex it up for eternety. Yuo will have babys to ete for ever and evar and sewn you will bee a god yourselph.

(Don't forget to record their sessions and sell them on E-Bay)
I miss neurosis. Come back and play.
muncheez
Peasant

Postby Yogamoth » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:43 pm

*Sneaks in when its dark and quiet and eats Torky and Ford only and first child*

Then i felt the power in me..... Oh wait it was just my stomach getting sick then i vomited out all the baby and it was chunky.
I was so discusted because it wasent even a tasty baby it tasted like shit so i got really drunk and passed out in the ditch.

Yogamoth
Yogamoth
Pickpocket

Postby Fo » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:34 pm

Walks bye carying many weapons and beeer cups filled

sees yogamouth passed out in ditch with shit on face

"ha ha you didn't eat baby you ate shit"
Another causality of the evernight player grinder.
Fo
Pickpocket

Postby Torkano » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:53 pm

(by speshal request)

Torkano aparentlee was eetin bye yoga who also eight shit and was varee hungrie and so torkano bilt an eskimo skeeing villaj in his intestins and had fun skeeing all up and down his intesttns and ford was eetin two and he two helpd bild the skee villaj and it was gude
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Postby Ford Prefect » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:55 pm

i so luvd the skee villaj i allways wanted to do somthin produckive with my lif and billdin a skee villaj is it i goes arond and luks for som escamoes to liv in our skee villaj
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
Ford Prefect
Squire

Postby L-M-N-O-P » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:53 am

~Stomps around on skee villaj~

Rawr!
L-M-N-O-P
Stablehand

Postby Yogamoth » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:22 pm

People starting to Sling thre shit at the L-M-N-O-P so he retreated in fear of stinking like shit. Yogamoth light a fire to warm himself up for the night because he had just crossed a icy valley. He had set a plan to find thi mysterious vilaj and the next day when he got there it was stomped. All he could see was piles of human feicies everywhere with humonguous shit flies on them. He descided to run far away before the shit flies attacked him because he smelled like shit. So now Yogamoth was mad because he was lost had no food and and he was out of weed.

Yogamoth
Yogamoth
Pickpocket

Return to Guilds