Chaos grows; the Disciples prepare (ooc)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Gerien » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:43 pm

Dark_link wrote:Gerien, how much would Ric hurt me if you came back to DoC? hmm??

He might thank you, lol.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby owly » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:54 pm

We miss you Gerien, why don't you come back next age

i'll pull on the high heels brassiere
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gerien » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:08 pm

owly wrote:i'll pull on the high heels brassiere


Oh hell no.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Dark_link » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:37 pm

So much for getting Gerien back on our team... nice one Owl... -.-
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Zathrus » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:44 pm

Well, existance IS always a rather transient term :P But I've phased back in for the time being. Aria can't manage to beat me off with a stick if she wanted to.

Don't worry Link :P I'll just lure him back with my seductive appeal.

Or something to that effect, I think.

And no, it won't involve high heels OR a brassiere.

**steps back from Owly**
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Postby owly » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:35 pm

Whats wrong with my pot belly
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Zathrus » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:53 am

Oh, nobody said there was anything wrong with it :P

I'm just not a high heels and a brassiere kinda guy. The highest heels that I have are my shitkicker boots, that's all

**sweet smile**
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Postby owly » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:23 am

Me either Zathrus, i don't wear them for my girl friend, just Gerien...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gerien » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:30 am

*shudders*
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby owly » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:45 am

hey i'm just as sexy as Chris Farley...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Previous

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron