R.I.P Elfie

- This forum will house threads that are being archived, in the memory of those who have passed beyond our mortal realm.

R.I.P Elfie

Postby Kaz » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:47 am

The following was posted by Sylandra on the Monarchy facebook page. I'm sharing it here in case anybody find these boards but doesn't know about the new boards or the facebook group.

I would suggest that you comment in one of the other locations that I'm linking to at the end of the post, these boards are now more for archive purposes, and are not actively monitored

Sylandra wrote:This is Sylandra/ Saint and Seer Yvette.
My very dear friend, and also one to many of you, Lesta Bryan, "Elfie" passed away on February 9th, 2019 (yesterday) from lung cancer. It spread really fast and treatment couldn't take hold in time.

Lesta, I will miss you more than words can EVER express. I WILL be seeing you on the next go-round. Until then, all my love, Woming. And my sincerest condolences to your family and friends at home.

As I get more information with regard to funeral/ services to be held, I will post the where and when on my fb page. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts. She was feisty, funny, easy to love and a great friend.
If anyone wants more information, call me.
Home:775-737-9322
Cell:775-412-5491

Elfie's thread on the new boards
Sylandra's post on the Monarchy Facebook Page
Sylandra's post in the private Monarchy/Evernight facebook group
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
Kaz
Retired Admin

Return to In memory