Facebook

- General Comments.

Moderators: Voice Dax, Voice Aeneas

Facebook

Postby Whit » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:07 pm

I am curious how many people here have Facebook pages and what you do there. I have a couple of people here as friends on my Facebook page.

I don't post much on mine as far as status updates buy I like reading some of the others. I do like playing some of the games. I play a lot of Farkle, and I have a couple of people I play Scrabble with via Facebook.

How about you?
:mrgreen: Nine Sages, Inc. :mrgreen:
Don't burn your bridges behind you, you're not that good of a swimmer.
Common sense ain't that common. If it was, more people would have it.
Whit
Admin - Designated Adult

Re: Facebook

Postby Kaz » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

I mostly use Facebook as a method of keeping contact with people from my past.

I dont personally tend to really play any games on there, or update it very often
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
Kaz
Retired Admin

Postby Atla » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

I stalk cute girls on mine.
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns

Postby Dustball OOC » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm

I have facebook. I play Farkle, Cafe World, Farm Town, Farmville, Treasure Mania, and Super Poke Pets. It also is a way for me to keep in contact with my family. Also some people I went to school with found me on there.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
Dustball OOC
Peasant

Postby Losmar » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:56 pm

I use it to keep up with people, get back in touch, and as a good place to put up pictures and such. I think the fact that there's no real competition for FB that its the only place to go for a lot of everyone's social networking needs.

I do use FB like I should be using Twitter, but I don't think I'll do that until I get myself one of those clients that posts to both instead of having separate windows/tabs for each.

I use FB to keep up with people I otherwise don't keep up with, I haven't run trillian for a while and I only have icq through my aim list which is run through my gchat box on my gmail account. Basically, its also easier to remember someone's name nowadays than all the various usernames I have on my chat lists.

I try to stay away from the games on FB as I take a lot of time on the other uses as it is; and I don't have a mouse to play bejeweled as well as I could be.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
Losmar
Necromancer

Postby Sarghi » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 pm

I have facebook, mostly as a way of keeping in touch with people who no longer live close (or never did)
The opposite of life is not death. It's indifference.
Sarghi
Master Knight

Return to Comments